setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Hunger So Wild

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:01 am

Thread Details
Cliffs | Mostly Clear, Patches of Cloud | Close to Sunset

Outfit...but with more appropriate shoes lol. Flat Leather boots,

It was fucking ridiculous how many O names I had in my cell phone address book. I’d tried calling Oz, Oksana, Ollie and Ozra. By the time I’d gotten the fourth disconnected message I had been afraid to ring the one that had been important at the time. Fucking funny to think that if I had, Onyx might have actually picked up. It meant that now, texting him about this evening was easier. I expected he would have made some big song and dance about me asking for his number if I didn’t already have it. Though since he wanted to keep tabs on me then I eventually would have got it, after a lengthy argument about how I wasn’t trying to fucking hit on him.  

Speaking with the Priest had got me thinking. Could I ask the ancestors for clarity? If Sona was here maybe she could. If the Index pack had a fucking Spiritual Leader of some description maybe they could. I’d never asked them a question. I’d only listened. But maybe, just maybe, I could ask myself. Instead of talking to a fucking Catholic Priest I should be seeking consult from the beings I worshiped. It was the only answer I had right now to really finding a balance between what I wanted, needed and what I was expected to do. They contradicted one another and also did not. It was a mindfuck of proportions I had never encountered.

Onyx and I had already discussed him showing me where his packs Scrying Bowl was. I had decided that tonight was the night that I cashed in on his offer. In one hand I carried a bag filled with red stones. I was intending on leaving them along the trail in order to find my way back. Though I had been to The Dominions Scrying Bowl many a time, I still got lost. Sona said she listened to its call but I could never hear it, no matter how many times I had tried. On my back was a small leather backpack with anything and everything I thought might help with a ritual to call on the Firsts. To be honest I had no fucking clue what I was doing. I wasn’t a Spiritual Leader, I wasn’t even one in training no matter how much time Sona had dedicated to that very idea. She had wanted so desperately to pass her blue glowing eyes to me. For the love of her Pack Master, who loved me, and for the love she had for me herself.

Rubbing a rogue tear from my eye I sat on a rock near the base of the cliffs. This place was eerie, ominous now, since the pack no longer met here. It almost gave me the willies, sitting here all on my own.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] A Hunger So Wild

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Perfectly fitted dark denim jeans, usual black boots, grey beanie, plain grey tee, and a black jacket. Could be leather, could just be a zip up hoodie, whatever sounds good lol.

I'd been chasing my elusive friend, sleep. He was a defiant little fucker. He only wanted to be found when I didn't want him around. Driving my truck, waiting in line at the supermarket, installing shelves at work... And I wasn't kidding. I'd acquired a brand new bill to pay, a ticket, for swerving into oncoming traffic. Had I not compelled the officer that ruined my fucking day, I would have been taken in for drunk driving. I wasn't fucking drunk, not that I was innocent of that particular grievance. But the liquor on my breath told a different story. And it all came back around to sleep, because I was too fucking tired to even think about compelling the ticket away, I was too worried about spending a night in the drunk tank. Fucking stupid.

I hopped out of my truck and gave my face a few solid smacks. Wake the fuck up! I ordered myself, slipping my jacket on after and closing my door. It was all followed by two high pitched beeps and a flash of light as I locked up and took off down the dirt path. The walk wasn't far, I knew every trail, both for driving and walking. The road I took was worn, but I had no idea where this fucking thing was, we were on a damn mission to find something I didn't even know what it looked like. I needed to save as much energy for that shit show as I possibly could. And as I emerged from the bushes, struggling and grunting as the threads from inside my jacket latched onto a few thorns, I was surprised to see her there, almost fucking normal. No ridiculous outfit, no ridiculous shoes. Fuck me, she did have a brain.

Still stuck, and frustrated, I gripped the particular vine that had dropped a pile of shit on my already piss poor night, I could feel the thorns digging into my palm as I ripped it away, more concerned with the inside of my jacket than I was my palm. Attention moved to the scrapes on the inside of my hand as I took a few more steps towards her. How romantic. I muttered, eyes still intently focused on my battle wound. The bush fought valiantly, but was no match for my wolf strength. You ready for this shit? I finally looked up, dropping my hand to my side.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:38 pm

Had to admit I was so far off in dream world thinking about old times with Sona that I heard the rustling of bushes before smelling Alpha. It scared the fucking shit out of me until I got a whiff of that distinct and addictive scent. I’d always shit on the women who couldn’t keep their knickers on around a Pack Master, always vying for his attention, always sucking it up like vacuum cleaners when it was offered. Olympia wasn’t like that which instantly made me like her more than the average bitch. If it wasn’t for all the Pacific Pack cock sucking then she could be an excellent drinking buddy. Liquor was becoming a problem. One that I’d fought to stay in control of for years. It was like as soon as you were turned the enticement of alcohol became stupidly intense. Right now it was just yet another addiction I could lump into the pile with everything else. Due to that issue, I had a hip flask of vodka in my back pack. I could pretend I needed it for the ritual, not that I expected the pot to be calling the kettle black in this instance.

As soon as he came into view I shut down my nose. Dropped it to a low hum. It was a reaction whenever I was near Onyx, or any Alpha for that matter. I wondered what would happen if I just went with the lure when around Camille. Would I suddenly transform into ultra fucking lesbian? Urgh, I had more taste than that surely. Or did that Pack Master scent only work on the opposite sex? Would it cancel each other out? Fuck if there wasn't already a passion hidden in the background of my psych, then being able to withstand Onyx's smell because of being my own Alpha was a beacon. “I’m always ready, for anything.” Standing up I stretched like a lazy cat and tightened my ponytail. “So which way oh Pack Master?”

Now I didn’t really remember exact conversations from the night I’d arrived in Index. So I couldn’t recall if Onyx knew exactly where we were going, or whether he just had a faint idea. IT was probably why I was unaware that I’d been told not to do anything without his permission, or supervision or whatever the fuck this power drunk dick had wanted. Fuck if this was going to be a wild goose chase I was going to be so fucking mad. “I’ll refresh your memory….it’s a rock, with a bowl carved into it, it collects water, yanno like a fucking bowl.”

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:54 pm

The view was cold. Like an old song forever fucking ruined by the shit actions of another. A lingering respect for my position as a living being in the world gripped onto my nerves when up this high, seeing just how small shit really was. But that's all it was, a lingering feeling. This view was tainted by more shit than I could count on all my fingers and toes. It was just a humbling but mostly fucked reminder of that feeling I felt when I went to the den. Ready to tear into Ophiuchus for being a shit talking toddler, only to be greeted by desolation. Maybe that was the message Pandora was trying to send me in that dream, when she took me to the desert. Maybe I couldn't understand because there was no possible way it could have made a lick of fucking sense until now. Until certain events unfolded. But it sure would have been fucking nice to have a warning or a hint better than miles of fucking sand.

I uh... I nervously scratched at my jaw with one hand, the other scratching up and down my forearm. I wasn't scared of the little wolf. I wasn't scared of the warlord. I was scared of the female. I'd been verbally sucker punched too many times by women just by changing the stereo station, and clearly this one was under the impression I knew where the fuck we were going. This way... I started walking north. Fuck it, I could wing it. Well shit, if it's that easy I can pour some fucking water in a bowl instead of searching for hours for something I've never seen before. FUCK. My head shrunk in, shoulders raised, and expression winced as if I was defending myself from an impending slap. Tired, I was too fucking tired to be sneaky.

In my defense, I think I know where this thing is. A lie, a bold faced fucking lie.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:27 pm

What? WHAT? WHAT?!!!! My insides sunk for a moment hitting rock bottom before being instantly refloated, not with glorious hope and joy but with fucking rage. “No!” I grabbed his arm as he tried to turn away and begin walking in an obviously random fucking direction. “What the fuck did you just say? You don’t even know where the fuck it is? You get my fucking hopes up?! Fuck you Onyx I swear to the ancestors….” I smothered my own tongue, stamping my foot like a child to try and stop myself from just launching into a tirade. Be Kind. Be Kind. Fucken fucking fucks from fucking fuckland. Everything about this prophecy was trying. Even getting to speak with the Ancestors again about it was going to be a mission and a half. They were making everything so damn fucking hard. I had to endure it. I had to. Even though I didn't know how much more fuckery I could take before I finally just....exploded. Bits of bloody Luxx all over the fucking forest.

I couldn’t believe this. No, no that wasn’t true, I fucking could. Offer the Lone wolf Warlord something shiny when you thought you were alone huh Onyx? Now that I’ve brought wolves and others have come wandering back, I don't matter anymore. Fuck I HATED pack wolves. Selfish cunts. It fucking hurt. To have him say that he would help me with something that was so fucking important and then to shit all over it. Luckily the fury at being duped white washed over the pain. I refused to show weakness in front of him. To give him a hint of anything he could use against me. I'd given him so much already and by order of the Ancestors I had to keep hemorrhaging.

Fuming in silence,I glared at him, my hand on his arm squeezing finally blowing off enough internal steam to speak. “It’s up high, way high, hard to get to…” I paused to let out a breath through gritted teeth. “Not hard enough that the Spiritual Leader can’t get to it, but difficult enough that others wouldn’t bother to go there…” Another strangled breath. “You should be able to stand at the bowl and watch the sun set.” A final siphoned lungful of air. “Does that ring a fucking bell?”

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics