setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Cold Day in Hell - Page 2

[Private] A Cold Day in Hell

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Cold Day in Hell

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Olympia. One Shot was a smoke stack of intense scent so I couldn’t one hundred per cent say this rando female was from the Pacific Pack but with a fucking name like that? She sounded like a superhero that had been created to get kids into Ancient Civilizations. I’m sure it worked like a charm. An eye roll had to be squashed at the thought of a slobbering Onyx begging for a lesson on Greek Mytho. Be Kind. My prophecy didn’t necessarily extend to others aside from Vincent. It said, Protect the Alpha not Play Nice with Pacific Bitches. However if this was Onyx’s latest conquest getting my knickers in a tangle out of protest was just going to make the atmosphere uncomfortable for the widdle Pack Master. Fuck this shit was dumb.

“I’m the one doing something about the fact this town has turned into a Fangerfest 2016.” Leaning between their bar-stools I pointed unashamedly at the young male bartender. His back was to us while he appeared to be struggling with the pop top of someone’s beer. What a fucking muppet. “That shit-stain, who has no idea how to pour a decent double, told me these humans actually have a contact number for Ozra….but, they won’t hand it over.” I’d tried every trick in the book, aside from just wolfing out and scaring it out of them. It was almost like he was afraid of Ozra. I could understand. The average wolf probably just saw the Uncle Jim persona. He’d listen to your gripes, offer up advice and keep that liquor flowing. Once you fucked with his baby One Shot, Dr Jekyll transformed into Mr Hyde and Mr Hyde was one vindictive dick.

“So, your kiddy-pool ability can save the day.” I grinned drunkenly at Onyx running fingers in V for victory shapes across my eyes, just like a campy dance-move. It had kind of come in handy when his nosy neighbor had turned up, but in this situation is was not just the best and easiest option, but the only one. “I could get the info myself, but you actually fucking owe me.” I was referring to being stood up of course. A fucking mayo sandwich hadn’t fulfilled the food part of our deal.

Looking over at Olympia’s beer I shook my head unsatisfied and waved out to the kid. “Hey! Fucklet! Two Sambuca shots and a Vodka and Redbull!” He was ignoring me, even though I knew he heard me and he remembered my voice. Would be hard not to when we’d spent the better part of a Wednesday night together. Leaning over further between Onyx and Olympia I grabbed at an un-cleared snack bowl, flicking a peanut at the bartenders head. He snapped around with an exhausted expression and walked over reluctantly with corresponding liquor bottles in hand. “How’s it going Lilith?” He mumbled unenthusiastic-ally while beginning to pour.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Her words rang out like the insults of a scorned ex wife. Verbal bullets, and I wasn't wearing any fucking body armor. I'd thought I could keep up the act for a while but this was some next level fucking shit, and it seemed my get out of jail free card attempt to act casual and pretend to be fucking deaf was heading for the shredder. I couldn't keep it up for much longer, and my list of avoidance tactics was even shorter than my patience. My eyes caught hers, and one defeated Fuck. left me before I could scavenge enough sense to stop it. We'll talk about this later. I spoke with a tense expression, pleading and commanding all at once. It was my last ditch effort to avoid this shit for as long as possible, which meant avoiding her as much as possible when the night was through. For now, I intended to get enough liquor in either her, or myself to give myself some slack. It wasn't a brilliant fucking plan, but it was all I had.

Ozra bailed. I blurted out, focused intently on Olympia partially because it was directed at her, and partially because Luxx was standing between us in a dress that had me feeling compelled to lean over to see if her ass cheeks hung out the back. And we're doing something about fanger fucking fest 2016. I added as I reached over to drop my entire cigarette into dumb fuck bar tends glass. What the fuck was I anyway? One of the backup dancers to the music video that was 'Hero Luxx exterminating fangers'? Fuck her.

I glared at Luxx, lip curled up in disgust and eyes wide behind my low hanging brow as she became the backup dancer to a sixties beach party video. A distraction, no doubt, meant to make me forget the fact that she just A, insulted my ability while also requesting that I use it, and B, claimed I actually owed her shit. I was almost fucking embarrassed I even requested Olympia join us. No one should have to witness this insane ass fucking shit. Well I can't seem to get the idiot to notice my fucking presence, so you be a peach and get his shitty-customer-service ass over here, and I'll think about using my ''kiddy-pool ability.

I rolled my eyes as Luxx acted like a defiant high school student, flicking shit at teacher, and guzzled down the contents of my glass, needing a buzz now more than ever. My eyes caught Olympia's again and a groan followed as I twisted off the cap to pour myself another round, and it too went down the hatch entirely just as our guest of honor decided to grant us the privilege of his fucking presence.

I snapped my finger in front of his face and caught his eyes with my own, lit up like two fucking kiddy-pool night lights. His jaw started to drop, and I felt the connection as it formed. First... I stood up and reached behind the bar for the glass I'd put my smoke out into and placed it in front of him. For shitty customer service, you really want to drink this... All of it. ''I really do...'' he mumbled in his zombie-like state and picked up the glass. I drank with him, eyes still on his as we both went bottoms up, my liquor soaked smoke sitting at the bottom of his empty glass when he was done. Now, you're gonna make sure our drinks are kept full for the rest of the night. You really want to keep us happy. ''I really want to keep you happy...'' And...

I turned to Luxx, What was it, again? Ask him where Ozra what? I pretended I hadn't listened, simply for the sake of making her repeat herself.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:13 pm

The blonde, Luxx, I wasn't sure what to think about her yet. I couldn't help but feel disappointed at Onyx's response. I had hoped that he would have some answers for me, and he probably did, but he was holding out on me. I felt that I was owed some answers. I was a part of this pack, and alpha or no I had a right to know what had become of it. I had not once since becoming a wolf considered becoming a loner to be a viable option, but I was seriously considering it now.

My eyes widened at Onyx's statement. Ozra? Why? He wouldn't just leave... my voice trailed off, full of questions, but I didn't expect to receive an answer. Things must've really gone to shit for Ozra to have left One Shot. When I'd come back to find a human in charge, well, I'd thought something horrible had happened to him and his mate. The girl who had taken charge had seemed so relieved to see me back, like she hadn't had any forewarning to his leaving. It seemed unlike him to ditch the place without giving some kind of instruction to whoever he left in charge, especially since the bar was still in his possession.

My brows lowered over my eyes at the female's statement. “I’m the one doing something about the fact this town has turned into a Fangerfest 2016.” I didn't like the way she said it, and I could tell Onyx didn't either. The sum of everything that I could gather from this chick: she had an inflated sense of self-importance. Beyond that, I was clueless. Was she pack? Where did she come from? What does that entail, exactly? I asked, hoping one of the them would find it useful to clue me in to whatever was going on.

It took me a moment to understand what Luxx was saying. Why would Ozra give this child  his number? I said, waving my hand in the general direction of the bartender, Why not Marzia? She's been working here forever, and Oz likes her. Plus she's nowhere near as incompetent as the kid.

Onyx trusted Luxx though, and soon enough the bartender was under his influence. I avoided looking at any of them and instead focused on the beer in front of me. I curled my nose in disgust when he drank what Onyx made him. The kid was a sucky barkeep, yeah, but I couldn't help but feel that he was paying the price for something bigger than him. Like if all this bullshit wasn't going down Onyx wouldn't have bothered with this.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:41 pm

The fact I was confused about what was going on between these two wasn’t surprising. Too much vodka was more than likely the answer. Olympia not knowing that Ozra had disappeared, like the rest of the Pacific Pack itself, made me wonder where the fuck she had been. If I wasn’t sold on the over the top theatrical ‘O’ pack name relation then I would have been second guessing she was one of Onyx’s own. We’re….sure, uh huh, riiight, and how many wolves have you rallied my little pineapple?” If he was going to call me a peach, I could rattle off fruit names too. “One?” I pointed at Olympia and then bit the knuckle of that finger like I was embarrassed. “I’m up to three motherfucker and ones a Warlord....and you can't count Camille and Jonah because I said so”

As much as I desperately wanted to continue to take the piss, Sona’s voice as always echoed in my head. Be Kind. But, but, God it was so fun to tease him though. The display of Onyx’s gift in action was enough in my drunken state, to impress. Actually, it was specifically the fact the kid was punished in a way that made me grin with a sick satisfaction. “Think I may have just fallen in love with you Onyx….I’m seeing the merits of this ability, I am indeed.” Forgetting completely for a moment why it was that he was charming the shit out of this turkey I began daydreaming about screwing around with various norms in their work shifts. Sona’s voice became a deafening boom in my cranium.

“Remind me to beat the wax out of your ears later.” I said with mock sweetness trying to recoil bitch-mode into its resting position. “Phone number…all of these assholes know it, you don’t think Ozra would really leave this place to anyone, even Marzia.” I said the name like it left a bad taste in my mouth. Fuck that bitch. On multiple occasions she had sided with Ollurian and his band of merry nutsucks to have me removed from One Shot. If Ozra had been there it would have never have happened…mainly because he liked hearing how I talked my way out of shit and because he thought Ollurian was a puffed up tool. Marzia had no patience at all for me. “They aren’t allowed to tell us, and they wouldn’t…until now.” I grinned.

Who the fucking fuck called Ozra, Oz? Maybe I just didn’t because, well, I had been hanging out with an Oz…which made me wonder. I opened my mouth about to ask Onyx about, Oz, Oksana, Ollie…now was not the time and he wouldn’t tell me dick all anyway, if he did know. Since Onyx had mindfucked the bartender into endless drinks, I leaned over and took the full shot glasses from in front of him, placing one next to Olympia’s beer. Drinking my own in one sharp head snap I held it out, and the zombie kid refilled it invoking a squeak of happiness from my lips. “Yes, I love you Onyx, marry me.” Taking the Red-bull and vodka with my free hand I removed myself from between the wolves and pulled up a stool on the other side of the Pack Master.

“Once he gives us the phone number, we call it, on speaker phone, and find out what the fuck Ozra’s problem is.” 

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:31 pm

No, Ozra wouldn't just leave. People change, and shit circumstance has a way of separating the loyal from those with the instinct to tuck tail and run. But this situation brought up a whole fucking pile of shit to consider. If this idiot had a number for Ozra then that meant he wasn't dead... Did that mean they really did leave? All of them? Or just Ozra? Were the others alive? All valid fucking questions that I didn't want to get answers to right in front of Luxx and Olympia. It needed to be done, but I wasn't exactly enthusiastic to the idea of sharing this moment with either of these females.

I glared, wondering where the fuck the pineapple shit came from. I wasn't going to tell her shit. For all she knew I could have fifty wolves in my back pocket, it was none of her fucking business. Maybe I would have been more inclined to fucking tell her if she hadn't only just now informed me of her pathetic little army. I would have told her how fucked it was she didn't tell me she had a warlord and, what, two other wolves? I would have if she hadn't blurted out two names I didn't expect to hear. Where the fuck did you hear those names? Fucking everyone sucked dick at minding their own fucking business.

Apparently that entails doing shit alone. What more would you expect from a lone wolf? I replied to Olympia, glass hovering by my mouth, only taking a drink after I vocalized my jab at Luxx. I put my drink down, only to pick it right back up again and gulp down it's contents. The sooner I could get drunk, the sooner this shit wouldn't be so fucking painful. I twisted off the cap of the bottle, this time tossing it behind me and began to pour. I stopped about one fourth of the way before thinking a clear ''fuck it'' and filling that shit all the way to the rim, tucking the empty bottle on the floor by my feet immediately after.

I don't fucking know Olympia. Maybe because you weren't fucking here to run this shit when Ozra started having his midlife crisis. Why the fuck am I getting drunk at a bar with a lone wolf and one of the only two wolves left of our shitty ass pack? I don't have the fucking answers you want. So drink the fuck up- I paused, staring at her with wide eyes, and then a glare as if it was her fault I blurted out the shit I'd been trying to keep secret. Not a fucking word. I enunciated, making it perfectly fucking clear now was not the time to have this fucking discussion.

Unrequited love is a bitch Luxx, you and it have that in common. I smirked, feeling fucking proud of my last insult. Or maybe I was just trying to act fucking nonchalant for my own fucking benefit, redirecting focus to Luxx so I wouldn't have to look at Olympia. I wasn't a fucking psyche major, I didn't know what the fuck was going on.

Right... Number... My eyes turned back to the human. You're gonna go get a piece of paper and a pen, write down any contact information you have for Ozra, and you're gonna bring it back to me the second you're done. My enthusiasm was gone. I spoke the command quickly and immediately turned my attention back to the glass, ignoring Luxx's proposal as I wafted my hand to shoo the bartender away. You sure do have a lot of fucking orders to bark for a warlord. I spoke towards the bar, finally looking up after. Anything else you want me to do massa?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics