setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] High Stakes and Headaches - Page 2

[Private] High Stakes and Headaches

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] High Stakes and Headaches

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:57 am

Even though no air had gone into my lungs in over a hundred years, so could not be exhaled, I went through the motions. Relief flowed like a Tsunami. I’d almost lost it when he’d continued to speak after three holes. Pack Masters were obviously no joke. Good to know for future reference. Then came the puffing out of my chest. What a hell of a story this was going to be. Took down an Alpha. I was of course going to doctor the tale a little because having to unload four bullets into one before he took a nap wasn’t nearly as impressive as two. Or maybe I’d go with a single shot between the eyes. We would see. After a taking a moment to calm my nerves and then bask in the glory of my Title Match, I put down the shotgun in order to secure Mr Boss Dog.

Vampric strength was very much needed to lift a dead weight Alpha who was all muscle. Didn’t even get the chance to admire the pups ink which looked impressive. To be brutally honest I hadn’t thought through how I was going to restrain the Moonslave, having focused on getting him unconscious first. I’d thought maybe he might not want to destroy his own furniture to get free of a shackle but even I wanted to lay waste to his couch. Luckily Ursula had filled the heavy metal box with all kinds of artisan torture tools. Distastefully I snapped a collar around my captive’s neck, with matched slave bracelets for ankles and wrists. Since this involved removing the Wolfs boots, I decided to rip off his infantile metal band t-shirt. He could at least be wearing one with Laudanum emblazoned on the front. Propping him in one of the lounge chairs I took court in one completely opposite, putting some distance between us.

The remote control that linked to the collar and bracelets turned on with a chirpy beep. It came with an instruction Manuel that was a straight forward as a cremation. Needles could be stabbed into the neck via the collar, and varying levels of liquid silver nitrate injected right into the bloodstream. There was a button that barbarically forced in enough to kill outright. But the main feature was electrocution using diodes in the shackles and collar. I grinned satanically, ravenously absorbing all of the information.

“Might as well give it a test run right sleepyhead?” The tranquilizer was designed to make him sluggish and I imagined the shocks to his body were going to fuck with proper motor function. All the better for my head, and its ability to remain firmly on my neck. Flicking the on switch I laughed manically as the Pack Masters body jerked involuntarily with the voltage being shot into it. I left it on just long enough to make sure he was awake.

“Good Evening Vincent, I’m Daron I’ll be your inquisitor this fine night. Don’t even bother trying to kill me because I’ll pump your body full of silver in an instant, you’ll be dead before you hit the floor…..this doesn’t need to be messy really……so....how’s life?” Grinning as friendly as I could with fangs exposed I leaned back in my chair waving the remote control around playfully.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 am

It was a really fucking weird moment when you realized you had nothing to lose. Discovering my immortality wasn't a fucking gift by any means, but as more days piled up and the moment when I woke with a crushed in bullet at my side, my own blood staining my face, chest, everywhere, as that moment disappeared into my past, I found life was more or less normal. Knowing you were immortal didn't mean you went jumping off of bridges and walking in front of traffic. It was a natural instinct to survive, even if somewhere in the back of your mind you knew you couldn't die. It was precisely why people jumped when they heard an unexpected loud noise or hair stood on end when the sensed danger. It wasn't something you could control, it was just a part of being a living thing, self preservation.

But when in a situation like this, when faced with death as the ultimate threat against me, I couldn't help but laugh inside. When I said I had nothing to lose, I meant it, and my life was as much a part of that as anything else. I had no family left, no pack, no friends or purpose, and most importantly, I had no reason to fear a death that would never come. It amazed me that it took a situation like this for me to remember that. And as much as I wanted to keep remembering it after this moment was gone, I knew I would go back to my illusion of a mortal life the second I broke free.

The pain coursing through my body was temporary. I may have been without friends or family, but I wasn't without allies. And if I tolerated this fangers morbid curiosity in electrocution for long enough, one of those allies would come sniffin'. Or even better, when the idiot crawled back into the dark for morning I would make my grand escape. I mean fucking fuck! What was the Supremacy hoping to achieve? Hadn't I already given them everything?

I looked down as my finger raised, and shortly after my dry eyes blinked, and it wasn't long after that when my jaw dropped and the sound of a faint growl reached my ears. I wouldn't get too trigger happy if I were you. The words came out very slow, very light, eyes red and raw as I locked them on the dumb fuck sitting across from me. Didn't the tell you where torturing me leads? I asked, again, slow and light, I could barely get much more than air behind my words. I did manage a small smile, and the faintest most pathetic laugh I'd ever heard come out of my mouth. But both disappeared as quickly as they'd appeared.

My eyes turned on like flickering street lights. Attempting to be threatening when more or less I still hadn't recovered from this pricks attacks made me feel like a growling puppy during playtime. It fucking pissed me off. What the fuck do you want from me? A little more voice came through this time, and I even managed to reach up and feel the reality of the situation before my hand plopped back down to my side. This won't work on me, you can't mind control someone that's already being mind fucked. I wasn't entirely sure if that was true, but I wasn't in the fucking game of being honest with leeches either.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:09 am

“Calm down Pound Puppy, do you need me to grab you a milk bone?” It was sickeningly dawning on me that this wasn’t exactly the safest place in the world. While I could inflict awful ear drum splitting pain and kill him, I wasn’t actually allowed to hit the lethal button. Manipulation was a game I knew even Dogs thought they could play so I was reminding myself that he was just trying to spin a web, unfortunately he was using pink wool and I saw it a mile away. “Technically I was told to use any force necessary, why? You trying to tell me pain turns you into a big green angry poodle.” I mock gasped and rolled my eyes sending a mini jolt through the shackles on his wrists. Vampire technology, it was truly awe inspiring that was for damn sure.

“Why would you think I’m trying to mind control you? Paranoia in your dog biscuits?” On one hand he was reacting in the way I figured he would, with outright fury. On the other hand it bothered me that this didn’t seem, bizarre to him. Was I not the first to interrogate this wolf? Now I was more interested as to why I was doing this. The Supremacy was very much a ‘don’t ask questions’ Organization but Ursula herself wasn’t here was she? So fuck her and her flying monkeys. There was a mile long list of questions they wanted me to ask but personally I was only interested in one thing. For some reason this wolf had contact with Lilith. That’s about the gist of what I’d gathered from snippets of overheard conversation. I didn’t understand why they wanted me to ask him about his buddies, his dreams and whether he had experienced blackouts. Why the hell wasn’t I asking him to give me a direct line to Lilith myself?

“I asked a very simple question…How are you doing? I guess you need me to be specific? We’ve heard you’re hanging out with some leftover dogs…” I let the statement hang. The reason why the Supremacy had gone Animal Control on the area was not something I was told about and while they did know it hadn’t been a clean genocide, for the most part they had no clue how many were mooching about. I’d messaged a few fellow Vampires I knew were in and out of the area, or were on the outer circles of Supremacy business and found out only one little snack sized piece of information. The whole operation here was locked up tighter than a nun’s cunt. “Just letting me know how many there are would be super and what you've been up to. Ranks and names will get you a new chew toy.”

I leaned forward studying the Alpha. My limited experiences with wolves meant I had nothing to compare him to. There didn’t seem to be anything remarkable about him though, aside from his eyes. Tapping my chin with the remote control while staring long and hard at him caused the electricity pulse intermittently through his ankles. Why? Why was this Dog important?

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:35 am

Fuck you. I could feel more life in me now, enough to give him a fraction of my rage. Which was more than enough. My mind was occupied with questions, but that was no fucking surprise, I could ignore that. I was more interested in the other shit taking residence in my head. Like all the ways I would feed him his own entrails. Keep pushin' that button and find out. I cocked my head to the side, tempting him with his own desires more likely than not. And as much as I was determined to inspire fear in my opponent, there was nothing I wanted less than for him to bring out the demon within. But I guess that was the game though, wasn't it. Make it seem like I wanted him to simply so he wouldn't.

Another jolt, and my fury grew. I could remember the last time I wanted to give into my rage, precisely. The weeks I spent in a dark room by night, and a white room by day with that fanged child slut Ursula. Everything leading up to, and everything after that experience told me that wasn't a road I wanted to travel. It lead me places I didn't want to fucking go ever again. But now I was in a game of tug of war, wanting to give in and rip this fucking collar from my neck and turn this fangers head into a treat bowl for halloween, and then the other side of the coin... The logical side, the one I knew I needed to listen to but blood lust was a sexy fucking bitch in a tight red dress...

Another pathetic laugh bubbled out of me and I threw my head back to let it linger as long as my lungs would allow. We've heard? You're just another fucking sheep among the herd. No individuality, no purpose. What the fuck was this? Invasion of the blood sucking ants? Every last one of them identical, working hard for mother Lilith. It was fucking pathetic. His use of the word ''we'' instead of ''I'' reminded me of that fucking movie I watched as a kid when all of the people had been mind fucked by bulging brained aliens. I was pretty sure at the end of it they killed them with fire... That was a thought. I could have a vampire barbecue. Strap him up like Jesus on my front lawn to keep it religious and let the sun rise. The Supremacy would love the irony.

I kept my eyes dead on his as I mentally prepared my answer. A smirk flashed across my face before a scowl settled in, more likely than not making it blatantly obvious I was telling him a lie and didn't give a flying fuck about it. I don't know what you're talking about. I tilted my head back, eyes still dead on his. I'm the only wolf left. He could do what he wanted to me, but my answer wouldn't change. And with whatever series of jolts he wanted to send through me until sunrise, I would remind myself of all the ways I would repay him for it. I could get really fucking creative when granted this much fucking inspiration.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:23 am

Temptation was a terrible thing. Abstinence from desirables was not in my nature, which of course always lead me into very unfavourable situations at times. I so desperately wanted to just press my whole foot down on the electricity switch when he dared me to do it, that I actually had to rest the remote on my knee. Having it in my hand alone was too provocative. “I’ll keep it in mind, right now turning your brain tissue into barbeque isn’t going to help either of us.” Once I’d gotten enough to satisfy Ursula then I was going to make him scream just because he asked me to. I really did want to hear him holler like a little bitch to conclude my evening.

My eyes flashed momentarily but I swallowed the anger knowing he was trying to get a rise out of me. “You’re out of luck wolf, I’m no sheep, more like a fox.” I pushed a different button on the remote this time, though not holding it in my palm to do so, just letting it balance on my leg. Needles slowly inserted themselves into the Alpha’s neck. “Like every good fox, I’m wearing sheep clothing. Now if the wolf tells the Fox what he needs to know then everyone thinks we’re playing by the rules.” Perhaps children’s book Storytime was a better way to get through to a domestic animal.

“See, its lies like that which are going to get us both sacrificed.” I sent a warning jolt through the wrist shackles again. “Here’s the thing Vincent, the Supremacy might not know about other wolves here but I do…and I’ll tell them about the blond bitch Warlord.” The one ace up my hand was lain on the table right now. It was nothing really, but it would be of interest to Ursula since they were all so adamant that the Pack Master wasn't allowed to have other puppy friends. If I told her. “Want her blood to be on your hands? I’m sure Ursula will dismember her personally.”

Letting out a groan of contentment, which was half a farce as this engagement was anything but comfortable, I lifted both feet up to rest on the Pack Masters coffee table. “What the fuck is so special about you anyway? Your eyes remind me of a certain Ice Princess Noelle, but aside from that you’re about as astonishing as Amazing Grace at a funeral.” I flicked the switches on and off for each ankle and wrist while I watched him intently like a scientist expecting a virus to suddenly mutate before his very eyes.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics