setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] High Stakes and Headaches - Page 4

[Private] High Stakes and Headaches

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] High Stakes and Headaches

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 am

Adrenalin was most definitely the common denominator when it came to emotions that triggered fangs. Lust, Rage, Fear. Mine had remained exposed due to sheer terror but it had become confusion and then transformed into something I couldn’t exactly explain. Before me was the wolf, but it also wasn’t. His eyes had blinked once and when they had reopened they were black. Jet black. The color of obsidian that formed from volcanoes. Of ink that wrote songs greater than my own. Of pure shadow, darkness I wanted, more than anything. I wasn’t afraid anymore, once I heard the voice. It was his, but not. The figure in front of me was not the Pack Master any longer.

“Lilith” I breathed her name. An outward sigh of awe, of recognition, of desire, for someone I had never met. With air I didn’t even have in my lungs. Now I understood why Vincent was important. The realization surged within me but I didn’t have the power in me to even gloat over learning something on my own, that had been kept from me. Nothing could eclipse the magnetism I felt towards her. “A Goddess.”

My eyes widened as a being so supreme declared I had a greater purpose. She must know of my desire to open this world for us. To no longer remain in the underground. To step above the mortals and enslave them, like it should be. To take our rightful places as Deities to be worshiped and feared. Rising from my knees slowly, in the presence of royalty, I kept my eyes locked on hers. In fact I didn’t think I could remove them even if I had wanted to. She had me hypnotized.

Would the blood still taste like wolf? My knowledge of the supernatural was patchy at best. Which I wholeheartedly blamed on my maker. She hadn’t bothered teaching me a thing. Though studying hadn’t been a focus of my own over the past fifty or so years since I’d seen her last either. Lowering my mouth I still found I couldn’t remove my gaze from hers, even when I closed my lips around the wound, our eyes were still locked in an embrace I couldn’t break.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:23 am

Around the end of paragraph 3, Vin is back. <3 If you're against this development I can edit, but 1. I know you wanted to wrap this up since it would effect Daron in the vamp party, and 2. It saves us plenty for future Daron/Lilith, and 3. I genuinely see her as the type to give him a taste just to hook him, reeling him in is a long term thing IMO.

There was a strange feeling in me. One that fought with my own instincts on every level. I wanted him. But not in a way most would assume. I wanted to possess him. It was a fucked feeling, similar to what I imagined it was like for a shopaholic to desire a new toy for their collection. I wanted to own him. I'd never felt this way about anyone, and I knew it wasn't my own desire, but hers. I knew she was dark, but I could feel the superiority she felt for herself. I could feel her rage, and love for him all at once. I obviously hated this, I hated it when this happened, but those feelings alone had me mentally screaming to be free.

A Goddess. Two words, but they were long and drawn out, her accent, enunciation, and prolonged snake like S's at the end left me surprised she didn't spit out a serpent tongue in his direction. All insignificant thoughts when compared to my bleeding wound being placed out before him like a free feast for the homeless. The blood of wolf is yours, as you are mine. Her hand reached up to gently touch his head, like a mother would pet the head of her child or a lover would stroke the hair of her beloved. It was both.

I rise, Darōn. The blood of all alpha will be yours. I will be yours. Where had I heard these promises? They were warped in favor of our company, but I'd heard them before... Different, but the intent the same. I could feel it. Odin. The video, the one of him explaining her, how she knew every desire he possessed, how she promised him the world... A God, for a Goddess. I promise you this and more. NO, fuck no this wasn't happening. The alpha's blood is my blood, for now. I am a part of you... My arm jerked away, flesh tearing and blood spilling down my arms as his fangs shredded free of my limb. My hand instantly removed the ring, and with it tightly gripped in my palm and tossed him on his back, my knees pinning down his legs and hands against his upper arms as claws began growing in, tearing into his flesh as his fangs did mine. I growled, baring my fangs with white eyes.

My shift was coming, and it was coming fast.

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Intoxicating. Blood like this had never touched my fangs before and I even surprised myself when I let out an orgasmic groan. Euphoria rippled over me coupled with a power that made my head swim. Rich, thick, primordial. Each drip down my throat educated me on what wild tasted like. Now I completely understood why the gift of this creatures heart to my Queen would be profound. Imagine the intensity of blood directly from the muscle that produced and pumped it.

She was so perfect. My Goddess. Lilith was offering me a pedestal to stand upon. Every last speck of my body resonated with a low hum that twisted and contorted with the sound of her voice. A willing puppet on hidden strings. I was hers, and she was mine. A God. She would make me a God. Swelling with an unbridled passion for both the blood and her presence I didn’t even feel alarmed when the Pack Master returned to the surface. Even though I was in a dire circumstance I felt indestructible. With his blood coursing through my veins and Lilith's blessing, her attention, I felt nothing but enlightenment.

“You ruined my shirt wolf, but you joined me with my Goddess, so I’ll call us even.” The pain should be a warning, I should be terrified but I felt so unearthly calm. Lilith watched over me. She wanted me. Throwing the Alpha off me, shredding my arms through his growing claws I didn’t give him even one last look before using vampric speed to exit his domicile. The blur of my form didn’t stop until I was standing in the middle of the empty street. The stars had never looked so vibrant. The night so dark. The agony of my wounds, so delightful.

All hail Lilith.

Back to top Go down

Narrative |

Posted on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:38 pm

The only noise that could be heard within a reasonable radius of the Byrne home was that of the struggle inside, and that of a clumsy bird sitting on a nearby tree. A black raven, to be specific. It hopped, started to fly, stopped, then finally committed to it's descent, landing on a windowsill and clunking against the glass as it did. It's head in two jerking turns, watched as the vampire left, then its gaze quickly darted back through the window to the being inside. A brief glimpse, and then the bird took flight, with less hesitancy than it took for it to appear.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics