setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] FRENZY - Page 2

[Private] FRENZY

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:05 am

The familiar smelling male was the first to make a move on the offensive. The White Wolf stood strong but was set back at the force in which he slammed into her. His eyes glowed yellow like her own and he was larger in size but he was holding back. The White Wolf could judge from the muscles in his hindquarters. Why would he give her an opening? She would of course take it. The satisfaction from injuring him was short-lived as he avoided her gnashing jaws. Seeing the blood on his snout made her feel unwell all of a sudden and she thrashed about wildly, not understanding why. There was also a voice in her head, one she didn’t understand. “Luxx, that’s your name isn’t it? From The Dominion Pack? You need to calm down.” The White Wolf wanted this assault on her insides to stop so she ran at the hulking figure it was coming from.

Rampaging at the Female Alpha she was met with a hard solid slam across her face. The White Wolf took the hit which threw her to the ground, but she scrambled, paws throwing up clouds of dirt, to snap at the Females legs. She made contact barely, ripping a delicious slice from the strange Alphas left leg. The female snarled and slashed her paws downwards this time with claws extended, tearing into the White Wolf’s side. Pain made her blink a few times before she was on her feet again this time tearing off back towards the Familiar Male wolf. She barreled into him as he had done to her. He was ready for her and returned the favor of a smack to the nose. The White Wolf hit the ground once more but recovered. Her own blood from cheek and midsection now mingled with that of her kills.

She ran at him again recklessly. At first she thought he had dodged but then she realized she was being lifted into the air. Yowling in distress the White Wolf looked down at her paws that were no longer touching the ground.

“Telekinesis, my Brothers Gift.” I explained to the Warlord through another thought channel. This wolf was a natural, his voice rang in rich and clear. Jonah and I had discovered that it was indeed a natural feeling, speaking through minds to other wolves once another had reached out to us through theirs. Now this wolf could pass it on to others. It would be a helpful tool in months to come. “I’m Camille, this is Jonah.” The cut in my leg from Luxx’s jaws made me limp as I offered up the pleasantry. “We are….allies, of Onyx” He would likely not refer to us as friends, so neither was I. “A friend of Luxx’s? I’d imagine she doesn’t have many of those.” Jonah’s voice bounced between us as he lumbered forward to snarl at the now suspended white wolf.

Our dealings with her were brief. We were sympathetic to her attitude but that didn’t make her any less of a bitch. “We will refrain from mentioning this to Onyx himself if you will take responsibility for her.” It was a tall order given the state she was in. Trying to kill her own friend. “Onyx made us aware that there was another Lone in town, we just didn’t imagine it would be….her.” Dealing with this situation was delicate. Luxx was a warrior there was no doubt about that. She could be an asset. However she was also power hungry, devious and potentially deranged.

Blood was dripping from her wounds onto the ground and she appeared to be tiring herself out by frantically wheeling her legs about and wildly craning her neck to snap her jaws at her friend. “We cannot rightly leave her in her own care and while we do not know you, we respect your rank.” Both Jonah and myself bowed our heads to display that very concept. “Try speaking to her, perhaps a familiar voice will break through.”

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:53 pm

I was rusty, at least I felt as if I was. I didn’t want to hurt her and frankly I’m sure if I went all out rather than approaching this with ease I’m sure I would have hurt her more than I wanted to. Probably even death. It took all that I had to deal with this in such a delicately…light…manner. Drove me fucking insane actually. I didn’t want blood on my han-paws…right after coming back to Index. Fuck that right in the ass with a damn chainsaw. I had prepared myself for another attack watching the swift movements of Lil…Luxx’s, I needed to get back into the thought process of calling other wolves by their actual wolf name. I hadn’t done that in a while.

Snapping back into reality, the shimmer of blood stained the female Alpha’s leg, but my gaze didn’t stare for too long noticing the quick movement coming from Luxx as she barreled right towards me. With her body colliding with mine I took the moment I could and drew back a paw smacking into her nose with pure delight. If I could smirk I sure as hell would be doing so right now. No time to think about that now either. My cockiness always tended to get me into trouble from time to time.

Preparing myself for another move, shifting I was ready to pounce, but suddenly Luxx was raising in the air. What…the…fuck…the whisper of the female’s voice entered my mind and I suddenly understood. “Lucky” I channeled through with a quick glance towards Jonah. I suppose it would make sense that Onyx would make allies of some Alphas. I was still curious how that was possible. “Ouray, and yeah...doubt she has many.” Would I consider myself a friend? Perhaps, only because she helped me through some shit and just as I had helped her with her whole reading thing and all that crap too.

“Yes, I will take the heat from Onyx.” I don’t even know why they would think of mentioning it in the first place? I didn’t know if these two could be trusted, I get that they are allies of Onyx, but didn’t meant that I would be so willing to trust right off the bat. They were helping with her, and fuck. If this Jonah guy didn’t whip out the ‘I’m going to make you squirm in the air’ telekinesis shit I probably would have to hurt Luxx more than I wanted too. “She gets around. I haven’t back in town until now.” Funny thing to come back into as well if you ask me. Maybe not funny, but interesting I guess would be the better word for this situation.

I watched as Luxx squirmed around, her jaws snapping wildly and I nodded. “And I yours.” I can’t even remember how long ago it was when I had become a warlord, but there was no way in hell I was not going to respect an Alpha. I had a feeling I would be seeing these two again after tonight, plenty of time to get acquainted? I don’t know if a familiar voice would help or not. It had been so long since we had even talked, but a scent is a scent and a voice is a voice so I’m sure there might not be too much of an issue right?

What the fuck was I going to say to her? It wasn’t like I could say hey Luxx, how are you. Stop now please… That alone made me want to snort and roll my own damn eyes. “Luxx it’s Onyx, knock this shit off. I don’t know what you got into, or how you got into it. But we’re here to help, not to hurt you.” I don’t know if it would help, and hell it might just piss her off more who the hell knows. Just doing this felt a little awkward. I wasn’t use to ‘fighting’ like this. But shit it comes in handy.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:31 am

The White Wolf was beginning to tire. Her muscles were aching, pulsing with the activity of the evening. Nerve endings twitching with the fading sparks of undiluted energy. The frustration, anger and fear was all subsiding, being taken over with a strange kind of absolute exhaustion. An ending of something, but of what the White Wolf was not sure. A voice unlike the other that had invaded her head before filtered in. This one was different. Soothing. Like a comforting memory of a specific part of a forest, frequented because of its fragrance or abundance of wildlife. The Voice she could link to a word, perhaps a name. A name? The White Wolf-…..

A haze thicker than the heaviest Index rain clouds was beginning to thin. A miasma of blood red and the blackest of bottomless pits. It was fucked. I knew, I understood, on some level where I was, what I had done and why I had done it but all in the same it lingered like a dream. Similar to those where you stood outside your body watching yourself do things. Except I’d been inside, but not. It was really fucked. Awareness didn’t come rushing in all at once. It’s like my consciousness was having to fight against something else. My eyes blurred, my heart slowed and all movement ceased. Having not really remembered turning, not choosing to do so, made the slipping of my wolf form unsettling. It was sluggish and painful.

“Ouray” Croaking out his name I didn’t even have the energy to be embarrassed about the fact I was suspended in the air, naked as the day I was born. Fire laced my side, my face and I could feel liquid dripping down my skin from the wounds causing the sensation. “Ouray”. I’d never liked that name. It wasn’t a particularly bad pack moniker but it was one given to him by a pack that he didn’t belong to. I could never shake the bitter taste it left in my mouth. One that was brought on as the flavor of my own lies.

The joy that I had experienced seeing Onyx was totally eclipsed by this. Not to down play how powerful that emotion had been, at the time being akin to staring directly at the sun in the middle of a desert during midday summer. Knowing Ouray was alive, uncollared and well was winning the fucking lottery. My body was lowered slowly to the ground, my legs buckling, unable to hold me. Laying in the dirt I stared up at the night sky. Completely ashamed of myself.

“Nice work Ouray.” At least it was clear now Luxx wasn’t completely irreversibly postal. We had no clue if she could be calmed to the point of control, as we had no idea what was wrong with her. Now was not the time to start asking questions either. That conversation was going to take place once she had regained her faculties. Jonah and I didn’t have the time or the facilities to take sick and injured wolves under our wings. Ouray had agreed to the responsibility, so that was going to have to be his problem.

“We will be in touch, right now you’ll need to get her out of here before human authorities finally roll out of bed.” Feeling much remorse for having to dump all of this on his shoulders, Jonah and I began backing away from the scene. Luxx was beginning to shiver and I almost swore I saw tears on her cheeks before I turned and dipped into the safety of the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:11 am

So, this…this was a little awkward for me. My gaze shifted between the other two wolves briefly as Luxx slowly transformed from her wolf form to her human form. My name slipping slowly from her lips as if she was in a drunken gaze. I felt bad for her. I don’t know what had happened or what had caused her to do the things she had done, but I knew right now that she needed someone. It probably took a lot for her to be in the state that she was in. Especially while being in front of me and the Alphas. A pure, but mellow weakness that even I could relate to down to its raw core.

Nodding towards the other wolves as the backed away I didn’t bother but with a small good-bye. The moment of the fight had deescalated quickly and now it was just replaced by something within that I couldn’t quite pin point. I wasn’t sure if it was pity, or if it was just because I felt bad for what had happened even though it was not my fault. It was if the carnage that had occurred didn’t faze me anymore, but it was concern that she had done this. I wanted to know why, and I wanted to know what had caused her to break loose and devour and harm with such primal rage.

I think what was going to be even more awkward now was that I needed to take care of her, and to do that, I had to shift back. I didn’t have anything nearby and we were both going to be stark ass naked in the middle of a barn with blood splattered everywhere. Hopefully no one else would see us. I could just imagine trying to explain that one. Oh, yeah we were just having a party, one guy though got his arm ripped off and Luxx drank too much and well you know shit happened…. yeah right.

Shifting from my wolf form the burn from the wound licked at the side of my face. A bead of blood formed slowly rolling down from the wound and dripped to the ground. I wasn’t quite sure how to do this. Do I pick her up? Do I just poke her? Fuck I don’t know. I wasn’t sure how delicate I should handle this situation, but I know I had to get her out of here, and I had to do it quick before other wolves showed up, or other towns people came across all this shit here.

“Luxx…” I sighed and shook my head slightly. Fuck it I was just going to pick her up. She was in no state to walk herself. Kneeling in the dirt I tried my best not to touch areas that would make this situation even more tense and odd as it was. In any other situation, I would probably admire the fact I got to see her in all her naked glory, but I couldn’t quite think of that right this moment now could I?

Lifting her gently I held the urge to wipe the blood from the side of her cheek. Looking around I began to walk towards where I had left my car. Getting there would be the best bet to getting her out of here, and taking her somewhere I knew I could actually help her. For hell sakes at least get her some clothes. I knew I had some scattered along the way towards my car, and a few in the trunk too. 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 am

Being lifted made me wince inwardly, grinding my teeth together to stop myself from screaming. The dead blood helped dull the pain, but the fucking shit ebbed in an out. Not constant drip of elephant morphine for me. Fanger blood just had a kaleidoscope of effects, I couldn’t count on one popping up, or even know how intense it would be and for how long. My mind right now, as Ouray carried me, danced between one thought to another, my face reflecting the emotion felt at that moment.

First. Horror. What had I fucking done? I could still taste the wolf blood on my lips. It was distinct from the rest, had its own forbidden flavour. While I wasn’t ashamed of my pack origins I hid them from others for a reason. At our core we were animals, if you truly embraced Wolf and peeled away the human. It wasn’t wrong. It was natural, it was instinctual. Defend your pack. Eat to survive. Waste nothing. To kill and eat a wolf when we were so rare right now though….I just couldn’t take it. How was I going to wash this clean? Would the ancestors still embrace me?

Second. Fear. I could feel the shift of Ourays muscles as he walked. A warmth radiating that should have been comforting but instead made me shrink away. It wasn’t the fact we were both naked. I’d gotten over that bullshit. While I’d always spouted off about it being about modesty and feminist rights or some fucking crap it was because I still harboured some human embarrassment. I wanted nothing of my old life inside of me, I wanted to be all wolf. So now I proudly wore my birthday suit. A fine fucking suit it was. The fear was because…..Ouray would now know. I would have to explain. I couldn’t think of a story that was better than the truth and even if I could, my prophecy told me not to. Be Open. I was terrified that he would tell Onyx that they would both look at me in disgust.

Third. Confusion. How was it that Camille was a Pack Master? I remembered her and her brother briefly. Lones stumbled across Lones more than pack wolves ever imagined. We traversed many miles of land and would often hear stories of other Lones along the way. Tales you told pups to keep them in their beds at night. We weren’t common creatures by any means which was why after a number of years holding the unwanted titled…you learned the names of the others who shared your hellish fate. Yet she now had the glowing eyes I had wanted for so long.

Finally. Joy. It was looking up into Ourays face that did it. Cleansed all of the other emotions in a tidal wave of feeling that filled me up. “Were you always this fucking handsome?” Drunk on the sensation which was much much better than any of the others, I tried to reach up and touch his cheek. “And you’re a Warlord now, following in my footsteps.” Dreamily smiling at him, my arm fell lax having no energy to fuel it. “So good seeing family.” I mumbled before passing out completely.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics