setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] FRENZY - Page 5

[Private] FRENZY

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:08 am

With my eyes locked with hers a wave of emotions rolled throughout my entire body like waves crashing against the beach as a storm drew imminent. Her words rolling around in my head as I tried to understand what the hell she just said. I was confused, but most of all I could feel a deep rage building within me. I stepped away tearing my eyes away from hers. What could I say? I didn’t fucking know. I had been led to believe that I was meant to be within the ranks of the Pacific pack, but now to only find out that I wasn’t really meant to be there, but with her. It was like everything I had known caved out from beneath my feet. Everything that I worked for felt like a sham to me now, and I suddenly felt lost.

Did Onyx know? Did he play along because she didn’t want to be a part of a pack? The anger grew I fumbled momentarily finally grabbing a hold of the glass that I had been drinking out of and threw it against the wall. The sound of glass smashed against the wall accompanied with a splash as the rest of the vodka marked the wall. “Does Onyx know?” I growled through gritted teeth. “Did he pity you and take me off your hands?” Was she ashamed to have created me? You would have thought that I would have felt better, finally having an answer on why I didn’t feel that full connection with the pack, but it didn’t at least not yet. I had been lied to, and told I belonged somewhere where I didn’t belong.

Turning to her my gaze locked with hers once again. The confusion and anger boiled over. “Why?” I wanted to know why she did what she had done. “Why just pawn me off on someone else?” I had questions upon questions that I wanted to ask. Moving forward I stopped looking down at her my hands clenching into fists.  I wanted to grasp her by the neck and slam he stark naked body against the wall, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. “Did you not want….” I let my words drift off not wanting to sound like a bruised and battered child. I didn’t want pity, I just wanted to know why, and how this had happened.

I wanted to confront Onyx about this, but I knew deep down that that was probably the wrong thing to do. If he knew it wouldn’t be a big deal, but if he didn’t that could get myself and her into something we didn’t want to be a part of. There it was again…we…I referenced myself with her. How often had I done that? It made sense, all of it did. I wanted to make sure she didn’t get into shit because my true kinship was with her. But why lie to me about it? She hadn’t been there when I first turned, it was all Onyx that had taught me everything that I had known. Maybe deep down I had known that I truly didn’t belong there. That’s probably why I didn’t want to share the things I had been through either with any of them.

“Luxx…” I shook my head gritting my teeth with frustration. Here we were at first for an entirely different reason, only to find out something completely different. “Just…why?” I wanted to know that much, I think I deserved to know.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:53 pm

“No.” The simmering rage that filled the room was enough for me to make me want to scream. With joy, with sorrow. Anger was easier, it just was. For both of us. I didn’t even flinch when he destroyed a glass. Let that fury fill you up Ouray, just savor it. It’s all I have to offer you. “There's a lot Onyx doesn’t know and I’d like to fucking keep it that way Ouray…fuck, you know what I fucking hate that name.” I did it was bloody terrible. While Onyx and I had never discussed whether the Pacific was going to absorb stranded wolves, or whether a new pack would be formed, I already knew what I wanted. Ouray wasn’t a wolf of the Pacific but he didn’t have to be to find a home in a new pack with wolves from all over. “Pity is not something I accept. I fucked up and got too drunk on a full moon and bit you. So I hid the evidence.” It sounded terrible. I knew it did and it really made me feel sick. I couldn’t say what should be said because I didn’t want him to be like me. He needed a home and I wasn’t going to take that from him. If that meant making him hate me. I would have to do it.

Swallowing a lump the size of the moon I swung my legs off the bed and half stumbled in the direction of the shower, my ankles buckling so I have to grab hold of the doorframe. “Why not? Here you had a job, a pack to rely on, and stability. What the fuck do you think I have?” Laughing weakly I leaned heavily, resting my head on the cool wood. Fuck my skin was on fire, like a fever on overload. How many rounds should I fire in? How thick do I lay it on? Why was I having to judge how much of a bitch I was to get something across? Fuck. “Did I not want what?..a responsibility? No, no I fucking didn’t.” Could I say it? I was going to have to wasn’t I? But it was a lie, a bold-faced lie. There was no way I could…tell him I regretted making him a wolf….

Wobbling unsteadily I tried holding myself completely without aide of the doorframe. “Why is the why so hard to understand when I’m the shitty lone wolf who lies all the time?” Fuck I didn’t want to do this. Was it even the right thing to do? Force him back towards Onyx, when he had a secret of mine to keep? My blood ran ice cold and I was torn between saving my own skin and doing what was right. Story of my fucking life. “I will never say making someone a wolf is a mistake, but I never gave you a choice. You don’t want to be like me.” Shuffling towards the shower I cursed myself. How the fuck was I going to push him away and stop him from telling his Pack Master I was a junkie.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics