setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] FRENZY - Page 4

[Private] FRENZY

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am

Putting down my glass and putting my head in my hands I felt instantly shit. Actually, I already felt shit, this was just a different kind of shit. More shit for my shit. There was just something about him that made me just feel, regretful, for everything that I had done, was doing and would do. It was fucking painful. We were the last of our pack. A pack he didn’t even know about. Didn’t even know he belonged to. Fucker had my heart by strings and pulled on them without even realising. “Why? Where the fuck have you been? I mean…shit I’m glad you weren’t here when whatever happened to the Pacific happened..but..” Brain functioning was at an all-time low. That meant speaking in full long sentences was too much of a drain on my faculties. “It’s not pathetic…I just don’t get why you fucking bother.” He had been nice as a medium, as mostly human and now as a wolf it was still the same. How he did it I didn’t know. Life was a fuckfest of fuckery and so were most of the people in it. Including me, tonight had proven I was the worst of the lot. Rotten fucking cherry on a toxic sludge sundae.

Pressing my fingers into my eye sockets, head still in my hands, I didn’t want to look at his face. I wanted him to be fucking angry. Rage was easier, it was so much easier. Rubbing my fingertips down my cheeks, letting them fall off my jaw I hid my eyes from him under thick curls of blonde. “Weeks? Months? I can’t remember.” Monotonously answering his question my hand automatically sought my drink. Vodka would make everything better, it always did. My one true friend. It wasn’t an asshole, and it also wasn’t nice. “Not by choice, it wasn’t like I woke up one morning and decided I had to choose between shooting myself in the face and drinking corpse liquid.” Making conversation was becoming easier but as I was becoming more alert I was aware I was covered in blood. Some of that blood, was from the wolf I’d eaten. It turned my stomach, which I was also now aware, was feeling very full.

“If you’re not instantly throwing me out into the cold, how about a shower?” I began trying to unbutton the shirt, getting one undone before struggling helplessly on the second. “Why the fuck are you so calm about this? You’re…you’re not just collecting information from me before running to that fuck Onyx are you?”

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 am

I didn’t want to change the subject to myself. The last thing that I wanted to do was talk about what I was up to and what I had gone through when the issue in front of me was far more pressing. I wouldn’t be run down and killed like a wild animal…irony there…but still, that was the least of my problems that seemed to keep piling up on silver platter plate. Might as well serve that up like the shit that it is. I ground my teeth, and what the hell did she mean? I had to have missed something while I was away. I would have thought that someone would have contacted me, but then again I wasn’t on the best of terms to answering my phone when it came to speaking with someone from the pack. I knew they would leave a message it truly was an emergency.

“I bother because I try to care.” I don’t know why I felt compelled to be nice to her, in any normal circumstance I probably would have been dragging her away and handing her over to the pack. What she was doing was wrong, vile, and just flat out disgusting. She was taking in fanger blood and mixing it with the wolf within her. “Good hell Luxx.” I’m surprised she even did this to herself, let alone the even wanted to try it. Was she depressed enough that she just wanted a thrill and get something out of it? “You need help.” I shook my head thinking back to the massacre I had carried her out of. All that she had caused within such a short amount of time. It was purely fucked up. I didn’t even want to image what it would be like having to go through the withdrawal from that.

It wasn’t until she started fiddling with the buttons of the shirt I had put on her that I realized what she was doing. I couldn’t help but stare for a moment, and my glass got set off to the side. I could help her with that…It’s not like I hadn’t already seen her naked, and I had forgotten that blood caked most of her body still. When I had brought her inside the house the blood had dried, I drew the line at throwing her unconscious body in a bath and washing it off. Dressing her was plenty enough for me. “Umm…yeah. Bathroom is just right over there.” I pointed to the partially open door to my left. My mind drifted if only for a moment and I swallowed hard. I had to keep myself under control and not let my imagination run wild of some of the things that I wouldn’t mind doing now.

“What did you expect me to do? Rip your ass a new one?” At first I was angry, and I’m sure she had to have seen it, but I had been through enough and I frankly didn’t feel like fighting with her about it. I wanted to help, and it was that damn compulsion of mine to help her that made me as calm as I was about the situation. “I just don’t understand why you would do something so willingly?” I stood up from the chair and shoved it aside. I couldn’t stand just watching her fiddle with that damn button anymore. Within a second I pushed her hand aside and popped it open for her. “Onyx doesn’t even know I’m back in town. Frankly I have no damn desire to tell him of what happened, and what you've been doing in your spare time.” My ass was more than likely on the line as it was from not taking her to him in the first place. “I’ll keep your secret Luxx. Just don’t make me regret it.” 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 pm

He didn’t answer my question. Don’t think it slipped by unnoticed. When you spent as much time as I did, dancing around truths and avoiding certain topics, you could tell when someone else was pulling the same shit. I let it slide, for now. Maybe his kindness was catching, making me fucking soft. A disease, developing like a brain tumor. No lie, it would be helpful to have a growth like that given my prophecy but like fuck did I want to not have control over my ability to turn the other cheek. More than likely it was just because I was more concerned for my own well-being at present. As shit as that was to admit. The safe keeping of a secret.

Ouray was trying to care and I was trying to be kind. What a fucking pair we made. “Trying implies you don’t really want to.” Or had issues doing so. Now I was considering how much of his disposition was an act to make himself believe he gave a shit. Fake it till you make it. Did this extend to just me in this moment? Or to his whole pack? The pack that wasn’t really his. Parallels, fuck, I didn’t like seeing myself in others. Not that I desired to be unique to the point I would eliminate counterfeit Luxx’s. No-one should desire to be me. Well, maybe a little bit.

Help? “No. no, I don’t” This was going to turn into a fucking intervention over my dead body. Didn’t want or need anyone’s help or fucking pity. I was fine. Not only was I terrified of a detox that would most likely kill me, I needed this. Fanger blood made me more powerful. In a sick, twisted kind of way. I didn’t care what he and Onyx thought of my methods. Just as long as they were safe. Protected from the Supremacy and whatever else lurked in the dark shadows of Index.

Fragments of anger lit his eyes on occasion but they were so short-lived. Dead before they could fully ignite. Rage I could deal with, this was so much harder. “I’m not doing it willingly” I spat furious with his words. Sure I wasn’t actively trying to stop but it wasn’t as simple as hiding the fucking cookie jar. “You’ve dealt with junkies in your line of work I’m sure. Any of them put down the needle just because you asked nicely?”

My eyes rose to meet his completely infested with confusion. My fingers toyed with the edge of the shirt trying to decipher why Ouray would be so…trusting…and of me. Onyx was rightfully cautious but Ouray….Why? All of a sudden some weird realization dripped over me. Forcing him into the Pacific pack, making him believe that he was Onyx’s wolf. It wasn’t working was it? Somehow, he was bound to me. Since I had made him, he was dedicated to me just like Onyx’s pack members felt kinship to him. If it hadn’t been for me stirring dissent in their ranks, he would have eventually won them all over. It was in their nature to submit to their Pack Master. Grabbing Ouray’s hand I held it to my near bare chest searching his eyes frantically, as if the beating of my heart would confirm my revelation. “Why Ouray? Why are you so willing to put yourself on the line for me?”

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:14 pm

What Luxx didn’t understand was that I wanted to care, I just didn’t know how to. Every time I had put myself out there for someone in the past shit usually hit the fan and sprayed everyone within exploding distance. It was better to not give a fuck, and once I found the mastery in that it was hard to convert back to caring. It was something that I didn’t understand. I was still confused about the entire situation that was so seemingly right in front of my face. “Never said that.” I licked at my lips not wanting to talk about feelings. I’m just glad she wasn’t the type to want to get all snuggly and cozy. Wanting to hug onto a pillow and cry her eyes out while being forced to listen to every sob story she could sputter.

She had spirit, that much I could remember, and I knew that she wouldn’t want the help. I don’t think she quite realized how close her ass was to getting caught. She was right too; I had dealt with plenty of druggies in my line of work. I had never requested them to stop. Most my job included was finding the paraphernalia, getting their prints, pictures, confessions if needed and that was it. We packed them up and sent them off where they needed to go and then they were someone else’s problems. “Not exactly, but you’re in a lot of shit. I’m surprised your ass isn’t on fire.” I wonder what I could say to at least convince her to take some sort of help. Maybe I should just go and lock her up someone where and force her to detox…yeah I don’t think that would go over well either for anyone. “I’m just saying you should at least consider it.”

I went to move my hand away until she caught it, my breath hitched slightly as I felt the warmth of her skin against my palm. The slight thump from her heartbeat pulsed beneath my fingertips. Now if this wasn’t a distraction I don’t know what was. My eyes locked with hers as her frantic voice trailed with questions. How was I supposed to answer her? I didn’t even know why I was so willing to help her either. “I don’t know. I feel compelled to help you. Like I have to protect you or some shit.” I pushed a strand of her hair from her eyes. I wanted to know why I was so willing to even put myself on the line for her. But it was this strange urge to make sure that she was okay and she would stay that way. It was some sort of…feeling that I don’t think I could ever describe.

“It sounds fucked doesn’t it?” I muttered as I absentmindedly unbuttoned a few more buttons from the shirts grasp. I didn’t feel this way until I saw her again. I was content with the Pacific pack, after all they were my family. I was confused from time to time when others would do things that Onyx asked without question, yet I had always wondered if they all had the inner turmoil that I had. I would follow, but deep down I was cussing him like a drunk ranting about the end of the world. Perhaps I was more lost than I thought at first, and I was using this now as a way to forget everything. 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Clearly, I was looking directly at one of my punishments for past sins. Most wolves would expect that being a Lone was worse than the gallows, that I must have done something fucking horrible. They couldn’t understand how I could act so casual about the fact I’d made the choice. Left because I knew that I had to. Being alone was nothing, not when compared to how retribution, suffering, could be doled out to the ones you loved. To pay for my debts to the ancestors. Was this for the Vampire Blood? Was this for the fact I ran away and left Index? Was this for my pack? Like I have to protect you or some shit. His voice echoed in my head as I numbly sat there letting him undress me. Now this was not how I’d envisioned spending my fucking evening. Protect me. I was no damsel I didn’t need saving but the words he had selected, didn’t imply I was Snow White or fucking Sleeping Beauty. Though I’m sure those fairy stories would have been more interesting with a cracked out Warlord being the central female lead. Protecting me was utterly pointless. It made me feel warm inside, but it was still pointless. I needed to fix this and the only way I felt that I was going to do that…was to…tell him.

“No, it’s not fucked, it is, but it isn't” Lones didn’t make wolves. Until Camille and Jonah, I’d never even met another wolf who had rank and didn’t have a pack. Not to say it didn’t happen, they just generally didn’t stay Lone I imagined. Packs would absorb a Warlord in an instant. They had already proven themselves to the ancestors. So we outcasts didn’t get the chance to breed more. Fuck that was a shitty shitty thought. I had condemned Ouray by being his benefactor. Fuck it all.

How was I even going to breach this topic? It was easy to keep a fucking secret if you knew how to keep your jaws locked down. Actually revealing one? Now that was an area of expertise I had no skills in. If Ouray knew of my deal with Onyx, admitting V addiction might have gone down differently. Right now it just looked like I stopped for a hit in the Pacific Territory…on my way through or some shit. Playing the supportive card, as fucked as it was the first time, seemed less likely to happen when Ouray found out I had lied. Not just lied in general. Lied to him. “It’s because we’re….”

I was ready for the rage, ready for the hate. I welcomed it in fact. The further I could push him away the better it was for him. At the same time, looking into the eyes of someone who shared the same pack essence as I did. It pained me. Shrugging off the now completely unbuttoned shirt I kept my eyes on his, a blank open stare. “You’re not Onyx’s wolf…you’re mine.” 

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics