setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] FRENZY - Page 3

[Private] FRENZY

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:34 am

My mind was racing with the thought of how I would explain all of this to Onyx. It was apparent that I would either have to tell him it was Luxx here, or I would have to come up with some sort of bullshit story that would sound legit enough. I could already see the fury behind his eyes if he found out that another wolf was killed by its own kind. What a fucking mess I had come home to already. I guess I can’t complain, least it wasn’t going to be boring right off the start now was it.

I probably would have forgotten that I was walking in all my glory had it not been for the breeze deciding to send a chill right between my legs where my junk was swinging freely. I could feel the warmth from Luxx’s body, fuck she was as light as a damn feather. It wasn’t till I heard her voice that it pulled me from my twisting and turning thoughts. “And here I thought I would have gotten uglier.” A smirk slid across my lips. It was nice to know that she was somewhat back into her own mind. I was curious on what had caused her to sink down to the very primal instincts us wolves had behind our human nature. Now wasn’t the time to be asking questions either.

The slight touch of her hand caught me off guard, but it didn’t last long as it limply fell back to her side like a rag doll. I didn’t realize that it had been as long as it had since I last saw Luxx, I can’t say that this is how I wanted to see her again either, but you can’t change the way that fate’s path brings us either. I didn’t have much time to reply to her last two comments. Being a warlord had made me into a different person and wolf, but what exactly had she meant by family?

I was proud for as far as I had come. It took all that I had to get to the rank I had, and there was still that rare occasion where my eyes would shine that of two different colors. But the more I ignored my past, the less it had shown. It was as if that part of me was fading and never would return. Of course, I still had moments, but not all too often anymore. I had considered Luxx as a friend of mine, but she wasn’t part of the pack that I was in, her calling me family twisted my mind around in circles even more. What the hell had she meant? Perhaps she was just confused from her lucid state? Fuck who knows.

I hadn’t realized that I had walked as far as I had. Shit I didn’t even bother picking up my clothing along the way. Hadn’t been paying to much attention anyways to find it. It would probably serve a homeless person anyways. I could see my car within the distance, a heavy sigh of relief escaped from my chapped lips. Opening the door to the back seat I laid Luxx down. Probably a good thing I had leather seat, it should be easy to clean up whatever blood got on them. I heard a soft whine come from the front seat, I had completely forgotten about the dog I had picked up earlier. I’m still surprised the damn flea bag is still in here.

Heading towards the trunk I popped it open, unzipped my suitcase and pulled out some clothes. Slipping some on I grabbed an extra shirt for Luxx. It would have to do for now. I wasn’t about to carry a naked woman, as fine as she may be, into my house just in case someone saw. I can say that dressing a body that moved around like a rag doll was rather difficult. How the hell did people make it look so easy on TV? With some odd movement of limbs, I finally managed to get the shirt over her head, and arms in the proper holes. I would honestly call that a success. What a fucking night. 

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:01 pm

“Even in these chains you can’t stop me!”
Dark Laughter echoes and a shadow figure shifts in the dim light.
“Dose her again”

Glowering at Sona I couldn’t believe she had just insulted me. The older woman sat crosslegged on the grass beneath her favorite tree nothing but the babble of a nearby brook breaking the astonished and angry silence.
“What the fuck are you talking about? I have all the control in the world.”
“Making others think you’re in control and being in control are two very different things.”
I gapped at her my mouth open. Trying to find words that worked for the situation.
“Luxx, you’ve been out of control your entire life. You’re our Wild Child and that’s saying something considering..” Sona raised her hands gesturing to the glade around us, though I knew she was referring to the pack. I couldn’t help but smirk.
“But that recklessness will be the death of you, or one of us one day.”

“You won’t break me.”
“I don’t need to.”
A woman’s horrific screams begin to fill the small room.

My eyes snapped open. Ouray must have taken me indoors somewhere because I was staring at a ceiling. I didn’t even dare move. Nightmares brought on by Fanger blood were just fucking great. They were all disjointed. Little bits and pieces of memories and dreams all riddled into one, but only ever parts. Sometimes just sounds, sensations, faces that I would rather forget. At least that fuckbar trip didn’t feature a naked vampire getting fresh or white mice running around like moving carpet. Those were the fucking worst. If I had been tired before, I wasn’t now. Epic power nap, junkie style. I’d gotten fuck all proper shut eye for months anyway, it was a wonder why I wasn’t a zombie yet. That sick and twisted corpse juice just helped me dodge dark eye circles and fainting spells from fatigue. It had its minor benefits.

I could tell I was laying on something soft, and had clothing of some description on. Which made me smile. It was a good sign. Usually if you were disgusted or fucked off with someone you didn’t dress them up and give them a cushion. Taking deep breaths in and out I concentrated on taking complete control of my own body. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to stop staring at the ceiling, it was because I couldn’t. Actually laughing out loud I wonder if this was the Fanger addict equivalent of being body stoned. “Ouray! Can you donate some vodka to a girl who needs some liquid courage?” Calling out to my wolf I finally managed to sit up, head lolling forward, curls getting in the way of seeing where the fuck I was.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 pm

It didn’t take me long to get from where I had left my car, and back to my place. It had felt so long since I had stepped through the threshold of my home. I’m surprised I could even call it that again. It looked exactly how I had left it. I guess I had expected some of the other wolves to take up hole in here and throw some of the more…well known parties we wolves tended to throw. Yet there wasn’t a single thing out of place.

I had carried Luxx from the car and up to one of the guest bedrooms on the main level. I had forgotten just how big this place was. I was a man that enjoyed his luxury though, becoming a wolf didn’t change that aspect of my personality. In fact, I enjoyed the feeling of being able to get things when I wanted to, and when I needed too.  I had had plenty of time to grab a shower and change of clothes by the time I heard Luxx stirring in the other room followed by a demand for vodka. Good thing I had some of it on hand.

Heading into the kitchen I took two cups from the cupboards, followed by grabbing some vodka from my stash beside the fridge. My footsteps echoed lightly down the hallway until I reached the guest bedroom. Pushing my shoulder into the door it opened without effort. Luxx was sitting up, her blonde curls hanging down around her face. “Ouray to the rescue?” A small chuckle slipped from my lips as I realized just how different the tables were turned right now. I never thought I would be the one taking care of, or rather helping Luxx out. Fuck I never thought I would see her again actually. So, I guess shit happens for a reason. I was meant to come back to Index at the time I had or shit would have seriously hit the fan.

Cracking open the vodka the crystal clear liquid sloshed from side to side while I began to fill each glass up. Handing over a glass towards Luxx I set the bottle off to the side on the table near the bed. “So…how are you feeling?” Fuck I had no idea what to say. It had felt like ages since I had had any kind of human contact, let alone a normal conversation. I guess that’s what I get for keeping to myself for god who knows how long. Bringing the glass to my lips I drew in a taste of the bitter liquid letting it sting the back of my throat with it's caressing warmth. "Didn't think I would see you again Luxx. It's been a while." I can say though that I was glad to see her again. Even if it was during an overly bad time it seemed like for her. 

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Was he trying to be nice? Or was it because Ouray was a good guy? Fuck I didn’t know. As much as it pissed me off to admit it, I didn’t know shit about my own wolf. Probably even less than members of the Pacific Pack did. There was something about Ouray I couldn’t put my finger on. He seemed warm, open, friendly but it was almost like that was a front to hide behind. Didn’t know if that was me trying to project some of my own secret keeping onto him or not. “Thanks” Mumbling I took the glass and forcing my head into a drinking position I downed the lot. After wincing from the sensation I finally found some sense.

“Don’t try to shine this fucking turd Ouray.” This situation was fucked up and here he was trying to make fucking small talk. Sona’s voice like an echo from my fevered dreams mentioned something about me now being able to handle it when people were legitimately nice to me. I instantly jumped to conclusions that they had alteria motives. Fuck. “Stop with the head patting and ask me what you want to ask me.” I was trying to be angry and while I was in a way, my voice also sounded like I was whining. This was all a huge fuckfest.

“Fucking, fucken hell, why do you have to be such a good guy when I’m obviously…” I shook my head, finding strength to refill my glass from the bottle of vodka, pulling down his shirt with my other hand to cover my lower half. “I’m feeling like shit thanks for asking.” Trying to drag myself up to his level of kindness I swung my legs off the side of the bed like a paraplegic. Stopping to take another mouthful of vodka. The Fanger blood in my system was making it hard for the liquor to break through, or at least that’s what I was telling myself. “You say that like you’re glad to see me.” The words came out almost sad which lead me to drinking more from my glass. Fuck I hated this V shit, it sent my emotions and thoughts on a fucking roller-coaster. Not a good one. One that you were sure was going to get stuck at some point and leave you hanging upside down.

“I’m a Fanger Blood junkie…there, I said it.” If he was going to beat around the bush I wasn’t going to play. This was serious fucking business and I needed to know that he wasn’t going to go blabbing it to the bloody pack the first moment he got.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:37 am

Well shit now if you asked me she was pissed off that I had helped her at all from the situation she had thrown herself into. I held back the urge to grind my teeth by subduing it from a heavy swig of the vodka. I was terrible with trying to break the ice and forgive me for wanting to try and be nice and make the situation a little less awkward and uncomfortable. Least it felt that way for me. I had to remind myself that I didn’t have to help her but I chose too, and I felt compelled to at least be a nice guy about the whole fucking thing.

“Luxx..” I sighed heavily, I haven’t seen a familiar face in ages. Hence why I like to shine fucking turds right now I guess.” That was pretty pathetic, but I felt secluded the entire time I was out in Texas. I didn’t even see a single familiar place and it was just fucked up is all I can say. To think that I actually missed being around people that I knew. “So yeah. Call it fucking pathetic for trying to be nice.” Taking a drink I tried to stop myself from staring at her while she moved about on the bed. I wasn’t looking for sympathy, but I felt a little bit of a need to defend myself even if it wasn’t necessary.

It wasn’t until she dropped the shit about being a fanger blood junkie. How the fucking hell was I supposed to take that? Grabbing one of the sofa type chairs I yanked it over, I was a bit tired of looking like a dumbass just standing there in the middle of the room. That and I felt like I would probably do something stupid so I had just better plant my ass before I did. “How..why..what…the fuck Luxx?” Each time I tried to phrase a question it came out as a jumbled mess of confusion on my end. Something told me that not many wolves knew about this. Or none of them did at that to think about it. It was a huge fucking deal, and to be junkie of fanger blood was asking for more than just your typical flick on the nose kind of trouble.

I couldn’t help but stare at my glass, which was half full now. “How long have you been on that shit?” I wouldn’t go running my mouth to anyone, but shit she needed help to get off that before someone else found out. “Better yet, why the hell are you even on it?” Raising my head my eyebrow rose as I tried to make eye contact. I wanted to understand yet at the same time I wanted to smack the shit out of her for being such a fucking idiot. She was risking her life by doing that. 

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics