setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] FRENZY

[Private] FRENZY

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] FRENZY

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Thread Details
The Forest | Clear | 11:30ish

There will be a second part :)

Dinner was a fucking bust. Had no-one to be angry at but myself. Soon enough I’d be able to redirect that fury at Onyx. Not that I was allowed to release it as per fucking prophecy. Never thought I would think back to my old destiny and feel happier about it than a new one. Fuck this fucking bullshit. I’d gotten dressed up for nothing, which just made me even angrier. Why in the fuck did I make an effort? It was just fucking Onyx. Conversation would have been like chatting with a damp piece of bread. Needed my head examined. I’d eaten a burger anyway and then headed back to his place to get changed into something less expensive. Shit-dick wasn’t even home. Good thing he wasn’t. I didn’t have to suppress my rage and possibly give myself a hernia and he could save his breath for his next date, a blow up doll.

Slipping into a simple all black ensemble I snuck back out and headed towards the forest. Normally I wasn’t so shady about taking a hit of Vampire Blood but there was something wrong with this batch. Were those parasites trying to fucking kill me now? Get me hooked on this shit and then crank up the volume so my head explodes? Each step into the brush made me more and more nervous. I was taking precautions, it was all going to be okay. If it was bad then I’d just wake up on the far edge of the forest probably naked and in the belly of a half-eaten stag or some shit. I’d deal.

Once I’d felt I’d trudged far enough into the woods I pulled out one of the vials that had been delivered via mail to the Index post office. It was fucked that they knew I would be here. I was starting to feel caged. Everywhere I turned someone stood there expecting me to be a certain kind of person, follow a certain set of rules. Maybe I should have brought a bottle of vodka to wash this shit down with. Uncorking the top I rolled the thick tar liquid around a bit contemplating what I was about to do. My phone with the alarm was back at Onyx’s, but I knew from the position of the moon that it was about time to dive right in. I’d only tested the waters of withdrawals once, and fuck that was not a pizza party.

Throwing back my head I downed the sludge in one go, not even thinking that maybe I should have split it into two, or maybe slurped from the vial I had already opened to heal my arm. Nope, one whole vial of unknown blood. Instantly my pupils dilated, the surge of moonlight heating my retinas. I could sense every vein in my body expand with the effort to pump blood at an alarming rate. My heart and pulse felt like they were trying to tear themselves from my body. Every breath was a pant, sweat dripping down my face in an effort to cool my skin. At first I felt distress but then every emotion and thought was ripped away and reduced to some primal basic. 

A shift came that I couldn’t control…..

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] FRENZY

Posted on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:04 am

Thread Details
On the outskirts of Index. In a farm/ranch | Clear | Midnight

Just to clarify: The other wolf is in human form. The other animals are horses. Shes in a stable.

The white wolf inhaled deeply of all the scents of a forest. The most intriguing was that of animals but she was looking for something else. Other wolves were a preoccupation, she needed to find others of her kind. A hunger for another drove her, as did her hunger for living flesh. That delectable taste of blood still lingered in her jaws but she desired more. What she’d had didn’t fill her belly. A frenzy of movement caused by a leaf in the wind dragged her attention away from the need but the darting about just made her more excited about running. Launching off in a random direction she took in every smell brought to her through the air. It was all so tantalizing but it was the scent of meat that brought her to the outskirts of a populated area.

Densely packed aroma’s caused her to stop and wildly claw at her muzzle, growling madly at the assault to her senses. The white wolf eventually became accustomed to her surroundings and proceeded to barrel around buildings, mouth hanging open, tongue slavering about, trying to bring her body temperature down. Careening around a corner she lost footing and slammed hard into a wall. Brick crumbled with the impact. Shaking her head viciously in frustration she caught a whiff of a wolf. Saliva dripped more readily from her maw as she stormed towards the location of the smell. It was surrounded by other animals and also the scent of blood.

Crashing into a wooden building she loomed over the source of the smell. An injured wolf. It confused and angered her though, as it didn’t look like a wolf. It looked like food. It smelt like food. It bared its teeth at her and reached out its limbs. The white wolf took this as an attempt to attack so she clamped down on an extended appendage and ripped it off. The un-wolf howled in agony. Other animals in the building had been bleating their distress since she had made an appearance. The noise was deafening to the white wolf. She recklessly lashed out at the creatures, tearing them apart with claws and teeth. Her white fur was becoming drenched in blood. Red that she licked off corpses with relish. Tipping back her head she let out a delirious demented howl and continued her feast.

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:07 am

The town hadn’t changed much, but what was I expecting to see in the first place? I guess maybe I had thought it might look a little more spruced up. Pulling my car off to the side of the road a heavy sigh escaped my lungs. Running a hand down my face I wasn’t quite sure how I would explain everything, or even if I should to begin with. Of course it had to be known, it wasn’t just me that was involved. I had lost track of the days while driving in what seemed like a thick haze of thoughts, regret, and another feeling that I just couldn’t put my finger on.

The small dog that had accompanied me panted lightly in the seat beside me breaking me from my thoughts. I didn’t even want to address the mutt, let alone have it sitting in my car still. It was slightly comforting to have it sitting there giving me somewhat a bit of company though. Stepping from the car, rolling my neck that’s when I heard it. I wasn’t far off from the town, but I couldn’t help but hear what sounded like a wolf howling in pain, along with a chorus of horses in some sort of panic. Shutting the door of my car I tried to pin point where it was coming from. My heart raced, and blood began to pump through my veins. Someone had to be in trouble.

Licking my lips, I reached back in yanking the keys from the ignition, I shoved them between the seats keeping them from sight from possible prying eyes. Now I hoped the dog would somehow serve a purpose and keep someone from jacking my car. Taking one last look around my feet smacked the coarse ground below. With each step a piece of clothing flew off with it. I wasn’t about to take any chances, when it came to this. For a wolf to howl the way it was, whether it be in human form of not, it only spelled trouble if you asked me. In any instinct it would be to defend yourself unless you were already injured to the point you couldn’t. I had to expect the worst.

I felt the shift come from within, my spin arched, jagged teeth formed with the muzzle, and my hands soon met the speed of my feet morphing into the large padded paws I had come to love over time. Fuck it felt good to feel the wind rush around the newly grown fur. The distressed noises from the horses grew the closer I got. It wasn’t until I heard another howl echo off the dense air that caused for another thought. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I arrived. Perhaps I was just going to burst in there to either two wolves fucking, or fighting over fucking or some stupid shit like that. Either way one of them was hurt, and the scents seemed fairly familiar as they assaulted my nose.

Slowing the pace of my run as I approached the stable I tilted my head. The howling had turned into a soft whimper, along with the scuffing of what sounded like a meager but failing attempt to escape. Blood stained the cool air, and a soft but vulgar slurping noise of another wolf…eating? What the fuck? Going around the corner nothing had prepared me for what I saw. It was like a scene from a horror movie. The hurt wolf was twitching, his limb sitting off in the far distance amongst the wounded horses. What would have been a white wolf was stained with the crimson red of the horses that were thrown about the stable. I knew the scent was familiar, I hadn’t expected this one bit.

“Lilith?” I wasn’t sure what the hell was going on. Either Onyx went awol, died, or just didn’t give a flying fuck anymore about what the wolves under his watch did anymore. I hadn’t expected this massacre, and it all pointed to Lilith. Why the hell would she do this? She had seemed fairly reserved in her nature. Fuck I couldn’t even remember the last time I had seen her. “What the hell are you doing?” Firmly my paws planted themselves on the ground, casting a look between her, the wounded and dead animals around her, and the fellow wolf whom was now passed out on the dirty shit and blood covered ground.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:54 pm

The white wolf smelt and heard others approaching but the feast was all consuming. She snapped bones in half with her strong jaws, she tore chunks of flesh from multiple different carcasses in a maddened flurry. It wasn’t until one came close that she stopped and slowly turned her snout and vibrantly glowing yellow eyes towards the entrance of the building. This wolf smelt like home but it was also tainted by something that wasn’t. Opening her bloody maw she growled deeply in warning. Her gums rippled, saliva dripped uncontrollably and foam gathered in the corners of her mouth. Her nose strained to gather more of the males scent when the other two bounded into view. Behind him. One Male, One Female. They both individually smelt like Alpha.

She was confused and began pawing hysterically at her snout, snarling and yipping in an exceedingly psychotic way. How could there be a Female Alpha? Who was this wolf who smelt so familiar? Why were they here? It was the last she focused on. Suddenly feeling cornered she dashed out of the remains of the building. The Alphas moved forward. Both had aggressive postures. The White Wolf matched their stances, bowing her torso low and snapping abuse at the three with her crimson stained jaws. Her paws manipulated the earth beneath, readying herself for a fight.

“Who are you and do you know her?” Camille channeled her voice into the head of the unknown wolf between herself and her brother. It was a handy trick we had picked up very recently which Onyx might find useful. We had seen this kind of rampage before but couldn’t be sure if we were facing a junkie or a wolf that had been mentally damaged by the Supremacy. Either way she needed to be restrained, contained before we decided what to do about the cannibalism she had just committed. The air thick with rich Equine blood was obviously defiled by the scent of her own kind.

Jonah didn’t wait for the male warlord to reply to my query before he began to circle around behind the blood drenched female. Killing her was not the aim but brutal times called for drastic measures. Unfortunately more Wolf blood was going to have to be spilled before the night was through. “Be careful, murdering her will make us no better than she but….don’t hesitate to use force. This needs to stop. She needs to stop.” The statement was not directed at Jonah, who needed no prompting, but to this other wolf. We needed to act fast before she did any more damage, to the humans livelihoods, to other wolves and to herself. "We need to get her to shift back, or knock her unconscious."

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 pm

It was apparent the Lilith was not Lilith at the current moment. The way she acted, moved and the bloodied damn massacre indicated just that. Distinctively my muzzle twitched meeting her growl as a challenge, my stance changing to a more defensive one. With my ears twitching, I shifted my gaze towards the sounds to two approaching wolves. I hadn’t recognized their smell, and curiosity sparked within me seeing the color of their eyes. One female and one male, both resembling the color of alphas. How the hell was a female an alpha? Now wasn’t the time to think of that right now either.

“She’s a friend.” I kept the channeling short and sweet. I didn’t want to get to distracted I wasn’t sure if these two were here with other means than just stopping her despite what she had said. I didn’t expect to come into this, and I sure as hell was expecting to come into a fight either, but she was right. Lilith had to be stopped, the quicker the better. “Don’t kill her.” I wasn’t sure how the hell I would explain it if there was family blood on my hands. My gaze shifted towards the male wolf whom had begun to circle Lilith who had taken up the stance to meet that of mine and the female alpha’s.

My blood began to pump my eyes locked onto Lilith, my heavy paws moved forward with precision as they hurled my body towards Lilith. There wasn’t much time to assess the scene and see what I could use as my advantage, but I knew I just had to get a good knock on her head. There were plenty of times in the past in which I would have loved to do this, and you know what? I still do to an extent. I had taken a lot of crap from her and other wolves. I had grown over the years, and I was quite sure this crazed blood drenched Lilith didn’t quite know that. Highly doubt she would in her state either.

A deep guttural growl ripped itself from the back of my throat as my body collided in with Lilith’s. The mass of our bodies tumbling towards a mangled horse corpse. I wasn’t sure what the other wolves doing, but I could hear the two of them moving quickly. Her paw connected with my muzzle, my upper lip curled menacingly, slick with fresh blood in response. I don’t take lightly to tasting my own blood, especially so early into a fight.

Steering my neck from the lashing of her raving jaws, once my paws found footing I drove them backwards peeling myself away from the frenzied wolf. Fresh blood dripped from the cuts along my muzzle, my eyes focusing for another moment while I waited for her to make another move. Or perhaps would the other’s finally join in with the fighting?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics