setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open 2] Lovebite - Page 4

[Open 2] Lovebite

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open 2] Lovebite

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:10 am

You're not exactly encouraging me to write our next chapter. The last thing I was going to become was some dusty old book in his memory of woo and wonder. Unfortunately the man had just sealed his fate. I desired to be desired. And men like this... Let's just say Benjamin might have been a whim, but I wouldn't have exactly jumped into those waters for someone as simple minded as... I don't know... Caspian. Oh dear, there's a name I'd almost forgotten. But the point remained, that men like this had a tendency to get a taste, and leave the rest of the pie to rot while they looked for their next delicious treat. I would never rot.

Fabulous. I replied, genuinely, eyes staring intently at my shoulder, checking for flees. This place was terrible. Not showing any interest or approval at his eagerness to accept my ridiculous time frame was incredibly important. Promises were nothing without delivery. Only then would he get his reward. And I had three days to really think about what that reward would be.

I looked to him, first blankly, then slowly smiling at such a pathetic thought. I suppose you could... Is that what you want? A plastic toy badge and required work parties where sad vampires named Mary can get blood drunk, take you home, and repeat over and over that they ''don't normally do this''? My smile turned into laughter, Oh my... I wiped a bloody tear from my eye. You just don't look the part to me.

Now admittedly, I was beginning to feel the party spirit. No doubt I had already planted some seeds of destruction, but from the moment the idea slithered it's way from his head, and out his delicious mouth, I had already been completely enthralled at the idea of sitting back with a glass of red and watching everything crash and burn. I may be the one carrying in the gasoline, but Daron... He would light the match... Speaking of delicious mouth... I nearly hissed in disapproval when he took on my role of offering but never giving. This man was poison in a bottle labeled curiosity.

I held still, turning my neck just enough to see a portion of his face. Threaten me again and I can't promise I'll be able to keep my dress on. I whispered, trying to do what men did, think about old ladies, maggots, anything unappealing to resist his morbid charms. And the piercing on my skin, it was as if I'd finally met an equal. Not entirely of course, let's not be silly.

I would have jumped out of my skin had I not been so desperately attached to it, especially now with his hands on it. Instead I looked to him, then I took a moment to look at the bodies on the floor and smiled before regaining my focus and directing my eyes to the female. And... You are?

Back to top Go down

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

“Alyssa, my latest progeny.” I growled the words through gritted teeth. This had been going so well. Aside from Noelle being reluctant to write some new history and also spoiling the image of sheriff, it was a success. I savored the brief taste of her on my tongue and turned towards Alyssa with a painted on smile. “What’s up dearest?” She glared at me but it was a strained expression, like she was forcing it upon herself. Fighting an internal battle. Her sire bond was an obscure one but they seemed to come in all manner of nightmares. Alyssa couldn’t shake an undying lust for me that bordered on obsession. An unhealthy twisted fixation. I adored it and abhorred it. Barely a second had passed before she was dragged under and purred at me. “The…..they have been trying to get hold of you, why didn’t you answer your phone?” I knew she had been about to say, The Supremacy, and was glad for her link to me in that moment. She remembered discretion.

My hands that would much rather be on Noelle’s body right now removed my phone from my pants. I did have eight missed phone calls, all from the same unknown number. “When I have important company I keep it on silent.” Shaking my head, deeply annoyed I returned my attentions to Noelle. “As much as I would like to see you keep that promise, I’m afraid we will have to pick this up in three days’ time.” There was a lot to accomplish in that time period and now I had the Supremacy Nazi’s on my tail. I had been expecting them to begin hounding me for favors, I had just hoped I’d gotten time to sate my own desires first.

“Just leave them. I’ll deal with the pissed off owners when I’m next in, free performances for the club should be enough” I kicked at a limp female leg, my statement directed at the corpses. Payment for the sheriff’s Blood-doll was more than likely going to take much more that music. “Alyssa..” I held out a hand and reluctantly my progeny fumbled in her purse and pulled out a black matte card. Embossed on it in silver papyrus font was Laudanum in capital letters, my name underneath and my personal cell phone number. “For you my Princess.” Alyssa grumbled with the title and left the room as I handed my contact details to Noelle.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Well that made sense. And she had about as much class as my own. It was charming, in it's own partially annoying way. I was actually quite thankful for her intrusion. While I was fairly confident I had control over the situation, I had nearly forgotten my own progeny outside. The poor thing was probably bored out of his little head. He was easy to entertain, but there were only so many levels of candy crush he could play before being tempted by the allure of warm and cold bodies inside of Poison. He was a simpleton, but he was my responsibility.

I listened, while of course pretending I wasn't while I turned to tidy up my appearance. Who were they exactly? A question for another time it seemed. I really should be going anyway, I look forward to seeing you again Alyssa, was it? And you, Daron. I smiled, retrieving the card from his hand and disappearing in a blur.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics