setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open 2] Lovebite

[Open 2] Lovebite

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Open 2] Lovebite

Daron Wynyard | Vampire; Young

Posted on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:20 am

Thread Details
The odd Cloud but mostly clear | Midnight

Being incarcerated had only one benefit and that was my adoring fans had stewed for months over what had happened to the band, to me. I’d gotten to read some of the social media drivel, waxing intellectual over whether or not we had been staked. Physical Albums had sold out, ITunes had quadrupled its download numbers of any Laudanum song. We had become almost millionaires overnight and hadn’t been able to touch a cent. At least those Supremacy assholes hadn’t drained our bank accounts dry, since they could of, after decapitating my Marketing Manager, Veronica. Drew, Sabine, Oren and Kris had all opted to stay behind when I had announced I was returning to Index. We had been grabbed in Seattle after a show one night, so going anywhere near the city triggered their flight buttons. I wasn’t scared. Fuck those Supremacy elitists.

I removed one hand from the steering wheel of my brand new Lamborghini Aventador to rub at my opposite forearm. Even through the fabric of shirt and bandage I could feel the brand. Magical in nature. Some bastardized reinvention of the symbol of Lilith apparently, whoever the fuck she was. They kept talking about this women like she was the Mother Mary of all Vampires. I didn’t even know we had Gods. Would have to remember that for the next song I wrote. Sneering I remembered that’s what got me in this mess in the first place. Spilling industry secrets through lyrics and subliminal messages. Apparently wanting to be a freeman to Lord over the blood bags and pooches was a big faux pa.
One of my old songs blared out of the speakers, bass vibrating the metal through the subs in the back. I sang along whenever the urge grabbed me “That's right! Deliverance of my heart, Please strike! Be deliberate” There was nothing for me in this town at first glance but it had been the last place I had seen her. While I knew Gayle, my Queen, wouldn’t still be here I had a feeling her Progeny would be. I’d seen the leggy sexpot but never formally introduced myself. I’d never been able to let an opportunity pass me by and getting to stroll about with an ancient on my arm was still very much a goal.

“You, stay in the car.” My latest progeny sat docile in the backseat fidgeting with her ridiculously long straight red hair. “Where are we?” “Poison, I’m going to ask around for Noelle.” Alyssa pouted not liking the idea of me seeking the attentions of another female vampire. She was a jealous little thing, which made for some amusing altercations. 

Climbing out of the car I strode purposefully straight into the Vampire lounge weaving through the odd huddle of night clubbers. “Do you know a Noelle?” I wasn’t even looking at the bartender but eyeing up the tables for an empty one. “I do.” “Do you know if she will be in tonight?” “Could be.” “If she arrives let her know I’m looking for her, bring me a Bloody Mary.” Walking towards a vacant booth I settled in to wait.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Open 2] Lovebite

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Outfit | Makeup | Hair is long, straight, down, and parted down the middle.

My patience was running thin. I'd had my fun finding doppelgangers and playing with Mr. Harrison, but my first born's disappearing act had outlived it's entertainment. It was time for Benjamin to come home. I didn't even care anymore, he could have his human pet. He could wine, dine, and dine on her for all I cared. Just as long as he didn't think he was bringing her to family get togethers as if she was our equal, I didn't care. I let out a laugh at the thought. Our equal. It was... It was ridiculous! ''Something funny?'' Mr. Harrison looked at me with the same empty-headed look he always had. Not at all love, I'm afraid you wouldn't understand.

When we pulled up, I requested our driver stop outside the door. I wasn't about to walk a mile in Index slime and ruin my outfit. I let out an unnecessary sigh as I stared at the entrance, closing the door as Mr. Harrison was trying to exit. I heard a shout of some kind inside the car but ignored it. I had no desire to have company inside. He was too... Fidgety. The man couldn't hold still in an environment where blood flowed freely. I could relate, it wasn't like I was the definition of self control, but there were appearances to keep, and honestly, he tainted mine.

Mr. Harrison had apparently decided to exit the car anyway, and had made his way by my side. I glanced at him for a moment, this time letting out an annoyed and obvious sigh. Your tie is crooked. I spoke with discontent. I hated repeating myself. ''Oh-'' I closed my eyes in frustration as I listened to him ruffle around in the fabric on his chest. Open the door for me, will you? And please, wait in the car. I don't expect to be long. ''But I thought...'' I've grown bored of repeating myself. Please, just do as I ask? I had already started taking steps towards the door, leaving my words behind me with Mr. Harrison. It took him longer than I would have liked, but he opened the door for me and obeyed my order.

I wasted no time looking around the room. The moment I locked eyes on the bartender my feet gracefully carried me towards him with intent. ''What are you do-'' I brought up my hand, silencing him so I could get a word out this time. We didn't exactly get along. I'm looking for Benjamin. And before you even consider telling me a lie, let remind you about the laws you have broken here, and the influence I have with Ursula. I don't want your little trash of a bar to get shut down, I really don't, but I can't help if- ''He hasn't been in. Haven't seen him in...'' I exhaled out my nose and smoothed down my dress. I know. Months. I finished for him, my eyes now scanning the room as if he'd magically appear before me through sheer force of will.

''Someone else has been asking for you though.'' I'm sure they have. I muttered as I looked at my fingernails, feeling as if just being here was filling the undersides of them with dirt. ''He's here now.'' That had caught my attention. And who is it this time? Hm? ''The gentleman in the booth.'' I followed the direction he had nodded his head and denied myself the pleasure of reacting. Had I seen this face before? Oh I couldn't remember, I'd seen and met so many people, it was sometimes even hard to separate the meals from the acquaintances. Send over some champagne, won't you? And put something less ridiculous on the speakers, for heavens sake. I had started to make my way to the booth, but stopped as he spoke up. ''We don't carry- I mean...'' I sighed, already feeling bored of that reaction which had taken me over more than once tonight. A martini then. The disapproval in my voice was loud and clear. I enjoyed many drinks, and martinis were among my favorites, but it seemed this little town had a problem offering anything more.

I slipped through the rabble, luckily avoiding physical contact with most as I cut my path to the booth that held my new friend. My eyes couldn't help but stare at the seat. I was not a snob. I would happily visit the night club and other pubs in the area with little concern or complaint. But this place had a habit of getting on my bad side, and I hated every inch of it. I hesitantly sat down and took my time making sure my attire was without wrinkle before finally looking at the man on the opposite side. It seems fate is on our side. I haven't been here in ages. So tell me, what interest could you possibly have in me?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:58 am

Bloody Mary half devoured I was almost about to submit to a failed attempt when a Goddess walked in the doors. She stood out like a tumor. An Angel among Demons. God Damn, would have been my first thought but I’m sure The Supremacy would shimmer with glee when I twisted that into a, Praise Lilith. Fuck I didn’t remember Noelle being that bite-able but then when I had first seen her she can’t have been more than a babe. Still an infant but far more comfortable in her new skin. It showed. “Stake me delirious that the stars aligned then.” Playing with fire was fast becoming a trend. Dancing with death had always been a daily activity but tempting the thought of having Ancient and Progeny was potentially signing my second death warrant with my own blood.

Had to get my head out of my crotch before this meeting turned into cutting my own throat. “You’ve got to be kidding me, everyone in this room is interested.” It was no joke that she had turned a few heads, more than a few in reality. It gave me a sick sense of satisfaction that she had sat down with me. I did like having things others wanted. “However unlike the ravenous rabble I’m not searching for you to warm my bed, not that I would turn down the offer if it arose.” Slyly smirking I took a mouthful of my drink bringing it close to its limit before leading myself away from temptation by the balls. “We’ve never met formally but I’m a, friend of sorts, via your maker Gayle.”

Leaving in the way I had, in shackles, had meant I had rudely disappeared. Not that I was arrogant enough to think it had left any impression on my Queen, my ego did have bounds. Lilah that cunt refused to take my messages so I was going to have to make my apologies in person. Gayle was not the only reason I had returned to Index, she was just the only one I wanted to really pursue. The Supremacy had given me few options to get rid of the mark of a traitor I had emblazoned on my arm. Setting up guard in this drab hovel was the only one that aligned with my own desires.

“While I’m fully aware she is no longer here, I hoped you would be, as I would very much like to reconnect with her…and to get to know you better.” 

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:53 pm

So, only moments in and he'd aroused a smile on my face. It didn't linger long, I wouldn't want this, well, whatever he was to get over confident. I'd had my fill of over confident men. I'd nearly had my fill of men all together. Their charms and endearing lies were cute in the beginning, but quickly became dull as my fangs had sharpened. All but one, that intriguing little thing at the club. I'd thought about him quite a bit, what a mystery to behold.

I wouldn't expect much else from the local townies. They are small minded. They see a plane fly over their heads and they're inclined to believe it's a technological wonder, or a space ship, or a sign from God. I wouldn't put too much stock in their apparent interest. I leaned over the table to whisper the words to him, knowing damn well most could hear every word. And as I put my posture back in line, I graced the server with a sweet but sarcastic smile when he placed my drink in front of me, and a refill for my partner in crime. Oh how I loathed this place.

And there it was, only a matter of time for the mention of sex to rear it's alluring head. And I thought it would be my pleasure to bring it up first. But the flattery was short-lived, just when I thought my sour mood was disappearing on the horizon. Granted this was a first, and while I had prepared myself for the inevitable, I hadn't prepared myself for just how small it made me feel. And your name is? I asked, turning my head to the crowd as if they were drawing my interest, but made sure to let my head stay in the direction of the crowd, while my eyes were focused on his.

As I'm sure you understand, I can't very well give up information about Gayle's whereabouts, or even arrange a meeting if she doesn't remember your name. I place no insult on you, I hope you understand. But she is a busy woman, and with power comes enemies. Her safety is my priority, just as I am hers. It was a polite threat and a warning. To be completely honest I couldn't imagine Gayle consorting with a man like... This. I however was in a unique position where my standards had a tendency to fluctuate, and despite his obvious interest in Gayle, no matter how he sugar coated it with half-assed compliments towards me, my nightly plans had been fulfilled. I had an opening, so to speak.

I let my finger run circle around the rim of my glass and made sure this time, my body and eyes were focused on him. I'll be sure to let her know her old friend is looking for her the next time I speak with her, but please, do tell. How do you and my maker know one another? And how exactly do I fit into your schemes and plans for the night? I do so enjoy playing a part in something mischievous and extravagant. I smiled a fanged smile and bit my lip, reaching out for a passing human without taking my eyes off of my new friend even once. I tossed out the contents of my glass, which frankly were a bit too murky for my tastes, and pierced a hole into the humans wrist with the nail on my thumb, draining it's blood into my glass. No doubt catching more of that attention my new friend was so interested in. This was, after-all, against the rules at this pathetic little bar. ''No vampire is to visibly spill blood'' or however it went. It was ridiculous.

I released the human and made a point to tell them to ''Go away'' before taking a sip from my glass. Unless of course you have other priorities for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:52 am

Unlike her maker Noelle was an Ice Princess. Which was fitting given I had taken to referring to her Maker as My Queen. I could appreciate the guise, we all went through many. Not that I was technically old enough to have changed faces too many times. Gayle still didn’t know how old I exactly was and I wanted to keep it that way. Even one small smile from this minx was going to set fire to my blood I could see it now. Every single one was going to be a victory. “Daron Wynyard, Founder, Lead Guitarist and Lead Vocalist for Laudanum, what used to be a premier underground band.” Normally I would get offended if she didn’t know the name but we had been out of the spotlight for two years. Unless she was a die-hard Vampire Death Metal groupie then I very much doubted it rang any bells in her sweet little head. “I’ll gladly give you a private performance later if that will help.” Swilling back the last of my drink I licked my lips, contemplating my next move as I stared at her own mouth.

“Wish I had progenies with that level of dedication, but alas.” Maybe I could borrow Gayle’s for an evening. Just one. Possibly two. “Since I admire your vigilance I’ll share. A few years back she was my date for a Winter Formal here and it was very memorableThat had been a mere taste of what could be in the future. My Queen wasn’t just a way to sate my desire for the powerful it was to learn how to become as graceful as she was. Noelle represented my past which was evident when she blatantly broke the rules of the club. Bloodletting in the view of patrons. Tsk tsk. I was adrenalized. Dipping back into the heady wild mess of my infantile years was a drug and a half. Unfortunately she had sparked the alarm bells of the bartender who was sending a nervous looking Halfling to do what he didn’t have the stomach for.

“My plans for this evening involve, you, and I and any dessert you would like.” I gestured grandly to the room shooting a sneer of daggers at the incoming decency police. He stopped in his tracks probably considering his life against his job. “And a private room, choose anything you like, whatever they charge, it’s on me Kitten.” Getting up I walked up to the terrified looking employee and snarled in his ear. “We want a back room, now. Tell your master that five hundred will cross his palm if he forgets what he just saw.” Not that I imagined they would throw out Noelle, I’d like to see them try.

Returning to the booth I smiled suggestively. “What we need to discuss about my greater plans requires a lack of greedy ears.”

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics