setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open 2] Hello from Above - Page 8

[Open 2] Hello from Above

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open 2] Hello from Above

Malakai Greenmantle III | Warlock; Elementalist

Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:13 am

I’d gone to all this trouble of preparation because I knew once we got behind that door, all bets were off. Any chance I would have had to try to extinguish the wild fire would have dried up. Michelle didn’t jerk away after an exclamation of pain which for a moment struck me as being odd. Then again it was difficult to hold important trains of thought when her lips were more glaringly obvious. This was going to be a story that Dom and Will would always try to ask me about during various drinking games. If I could literally pull this off, there was no one I could safely tell the story to actually. Not unless I could find a way to control this elemental magick. Barely getting a chance to enjoy the relocation of my hand I began really focusing on the smoking shirt. My theory, which I’d pulled out of thin air…was that redirecting as much raw fire element energy into one spell would briefly short circuit me. It was also going to burn my hand but I was used to that. Wielding an element that’s not completely attuned to you was a flip of the coin sometimes. Crazy times called for crazy counter measures. Closing my eyes I concentrated on charging up my hand with renegade flame. It wasn’t going to be a perfect solution because I wasn’t one for meditation.

Locking my gaze on Michelle’s swinging hips as she approached the door I forced all the energy I’d managed to accumulate into a spell cast. Scorch was one of the few I knew well that could directly damage someone, or something. A blast of fire shot out of my hand, the shirt ignited completely and burnt with an intensity that fried the palm of my hand but was almost over in a blink of an eye. Ashen flecks floated about as a breeze caught the remainders of fabric. Growling and grinding my teeth I shook my hand in pain. No time to think about how absolutely mental this all was. How was she able to conjure something out of me this volatile? Not allowing myself a single second to really comprehend what I was about to do I strode over to Michelle. She had just gotten to unlock the door before I had to interrupt.

“I have no idea why I can’t control this right now, if I lose control again I want to have at least done this.” Grabbing her firmly by the hips I spun her around, pressing her against the door. Every damp curve left icy compressions against my bare torso. My hands migrated up her arms to take hold of her wrists holding them to ransom while I stole something I had been thinking about for what felt like forever. Feeling only slight heat rising to my skin I slowly bent my head, insistently locking my lips to hers. The burnt circle in the palm of my left hand pulsed uncontrollably, both with the ebb of pain and with the heat of fire magick.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Completely stupefied. I mean, what the fuck city. I had absolutely no idea what to think, and if it wasn't for that other part of me I wouldn't have been able to continue. Yes, the other part of me that I had done such a great job suppressing. But cold turkey and simple willpower was not going to do the trick when an opportunity like this came. The more I thought of him as a demon the more ready to go I was. The more fire I saw, the more I paid attention to the pain from the slightly burned area on my shoulder, the more I wanted. My eyes quickly darted to the embers of what was no longer his shirt, then back to him, wide open but with a certain "spark" of determination. I worried he was going to stop, but no, the next thing I knew I was up against the door in that compromising position I was sure every woman dreamed of.

A groan, deep from my throat as our lips touched and I teased, but only for a moment, turning my head slightly left just enough to feel the brush of our lips against each other. But I needed it just as much so I gave in and let him have it, slightly opening my lips and licking his. I let the rest of my body cling to his attempting to suck in his warmth and feigned a struggle with my hands not because I wanted free but because I wanted to feel his strength against me. I had absolutely no control, as much as I loved savoring this, the moment of breakdown, he wasn't going to get by with "at least this". There would have to be more. I lifted my knee so that the front of my thigh was between his legs, and I arched my back so that my chest was pressed even tighter against his. He might have my hands but I had other ways of getting the sensations I wanted. My head tilted back and my eyes opened just long enough to gaze at his face, his skin before I closed them again and made a stronger effort to free my hands, this time a serious one. My dress was coming off, but it wasn't going to happen out here. I stopped kissing, just long enough to explain the only reason I wanted free, Door, I said, just before quickly gasping for air, then returning back for the kiss.

My now freed hands opened the door and I stumbled back into the apartment, not caring one bit if Caly was there. Fuck, I didn't think I'd care if she joined in. I stepped back one more step and pulled the clingy wet dress off, then grabbed the waist of Kai's pants, tugging his hips against mine again, and with the other hand slamming the door shut behind him.

Back to top Go down

Malakai Greenmantle III | Warlock; Elementalist

Posted on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:48 am

Everything about this felt like chaos. Geneva tried to portray me as some kind of foolhardy teenager since she didn’t see the method behind my madness. There was a balance. Guess it just only made sense to me. My business like my life was carefully constructed. Even the risks I took usually were weighed up with equal parts Helter Skelter and firm logic. If Spock and Shatner had a baby through some weird alien intervention, that would be me. None of what was happening had any of that order. How the hell is she doing this to me? Was a question that really was actually becoming important enough to consider. Which was the real testament to how abnormally intense this was. That I would give up the mystery in order to know what was it about Michelle that quite literally set my insides on fire.

Michelle’s body surged against mine. Each firmer press of her setting alight flames in me. At least right now they appeared to be contained to internal cages as I was trying to concentrate on summoning some discipline. She was making that unbelievably difficult with the positioning of her thigh. Utterly ridiculous that just a simple press of a leg would make my insides roar. I’d been in this situation before many times. A strange woman between me and a hard surface but never had one elicited a chemical reaction that actually influenced my very magick. I hadn’t wanted to let go of her wrists but I actually needed to. As she opened the door, I ran a hand over my face as if doing so would swipe some sense into my brain. It was maddening. To want to have some control over what I was feeling and likewise just….throw caution to the wind and see what would happen. Didn’t really think I had a say in the matter anyway.

One of the noxious heavy breaths that had been easing in and out of my mouth, caught in my throat as she pulled her dress over her head. That perfect skin completely on display for my roving eyes. Michelle was no supermodel but I was really into the fact she wasn’t. While Dom and Will didn’t tire of the endless line-ups of sun-kissed and augmented women that found their way into our party circles, I did. I wanted something real. Her lips were pretty damn real. The fact that they weren’t on mine right as this moment was a bigger problem than the fact I could tell the element that was my skin had been switched back on. Had time before it would be red hot enough to sizzle bacon or more importantly Michelle’s skin but how much time was the question.

As soon as she dragged me back in both hands took immediate advantage. The obvious progression was to move this to a more private location. While calculated exhibitionist sex was my deal, someone’s living room could hardly be called that when she’d already stated she had a roommate. There was no time for thinking, only doing, so Michelle found herself up against the closed door once again. Just on the other side of it this time. A relocation that was anything but quiet. Elevating her leg I ground my hips against hers, hungrily rushing kisses up her neck. As my hands began running the labyrinth of her curves I felt the damp skin reacting to my heated hands. Not quite a sizzle, the flames hadn’t reached that level yet but enough to tell me that this was going to have to be one hell of a wild quickie.

One hand took a route along her thigh, savoring her hip, pressing firmly up her ribcage to end its journey around a breast. The other went from slamming hard against the door to gripping her neck to bring her lips back onto mine. To hell with control. Around her I didn’t have any.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:34 am

I wasn't really a nightmare chick. They just didn't happen for me. In fact, dreaming in general was a weird ass thing for me. I felt like I had control in them. Like I could conjure Chris Pratt in a spongebob suit if I wanted. Admittedly, I'd still want his D. But that wasn't the point. The point was, I did have a nightmare, and I woke up gasping for air like I'd been drowning. The whole house was on fire, and I couldn't find Michelle, or my new pair of barbie pink rimmed sunglasses, and it was damn tragic. In fact, it felt so fucking real I immediately reached for a bottled water. Which was empty, as was the next one.

I rolled out of bed, jumping back as I caught my reflection in the mirror. Frightening didn't even begin to describe it. Mascara all down my cheeks, nail polish stains on my sweats... My hair more like Albert Einstein than Amanda Seyfried. I mean if I was going for emo goth it'd probably be pretty damn accurate, but that wasn't my aesthetic. I shuddered, scowling at my own reflection before quietly exiting my room and heading straight for the kitchen as stealth as a cat. Of course I completely forgot water when I saw a jar full of slim jims on the counter. I tore one open, walking lazily out of the kitchen where I leaned up against the wall, staring at the couch as I took a bite, and spicy meat hit my tastebuds.

Nice. I commented on the scene before me... Michelle and some dude.

And I took another bite.

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics