setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open 2] Hello from Above - Page 7

[Open 2] Hello from Above

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open 2] Hello from Above

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:47 am

And here I was feeling awkward because I had way more friends on Facebook than people I knew. Not exactly on purpose. I’d add someone because I thought they looked familiar, a pang of guilt because I couldn’t quite place the face. Then I’d later realize there’s no way possible I could know that person at all, but I didn’t even have the heart to delete them. What the hell? Like they’d even know. But selective? How could you have thousands of facebook friends and consider yourself selective? Selective, eh? You probably made, I don’t know, my… fortieth friend? Something like that? Does that make me a loser, or like, incredibly selective? Maybe I could bargain that it was the latter, but it didn’t matter. I rarely used it. Of course, that could very well change. And instagram? Do you have that?

I took the opportunity of the red light to finally return his look. I guess I could be asking either. My lips worked up into an awkward grin. I mean usually I’m not bringing anything more home than a taco salad, so don’t judge if the place is a mess. I wasn’t expecting.

Fuck. Was there a car behind me? I knew my face flushed as I realized I was totally engrossed in the conversation, and luckily as I looked in the mirror there was one, but it was just stopping behind me. My foot started to release from the brake, the car hesitantly inching forward until I saw that the light ahead of me was still red. The fuck? Maybe? I looked up toward the light to the right of the crossing street - still green. Looking down at him as he spoke before looking back toward my own light, I noticed him undressing. I don’t know, what are you trying to start there? Strip Chinese fire drill? There wasn’t even a sign of the other light turning yellow. I inched up the car, knowing sometimes it was a sensor or something, but my impatience got the best of me. I really didn’t want to uh… lose the flame, pun… intended? Hold on, fuck this. I turned on my signal, since no cars were around, turned right and hung a quick U-turn, making another right. So close, but so fucking far away and I had none of it. Besides, my place was only two more blocks.

Not even sorry, apartment is right up there. I looked in the rearview mirror and saw the light had finally fucking turned green. Maybe I should have taken it as a sign, but I was practically flipping fate the bird because I was now pulling into my parking lot. You must really trust your friends, or at least know they drive better than I do, I said, finally able to look at him again with the car stopped. Fuck, he was messing with me, wasn’t he? I mean, yeah, wet clothes suck, but goddammit I was stuck in mine at least until we got behind the door. Then all bets were off.

Back to top Go down

Malakai Greenmantle III | Warlock; Elementalist

Posted on Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:06 pm

“That makes you someone who doesn’t let clients and stalkers become a friend. I’ll admit, many of them I’ve never met in person and some are only customers, not friends.” I’d gotten way too comfortable talking to her and I realized I hadn’t told her what it was I did for a living that meant to friended my clientele on facebook. Not all of them I kept in touch with that way but some had legitimately become people who were interested in my life for more than what I could sell to them. “Guess you could say that I do? it’s more of a family deal, photos of holidays, cars, dig sites, Wildridge Manor." I stopped for a moment when I realized there were other more embarrassing images on there she really didn't need to see "…..and baby photos, pictures of girls my Mother thinks are good matches for me…yeah, no, not showing you the Instagram” Laughing there was no way she should ever see any of that. No-one should. It still made me cringe thinking about childhood snapshots of me covered from head to toe in mud. Not to mention my parents' obvious fixation on trying to marry me into a good Coven. Not that it was made obvious that the women they kept talking about were witches. 

“Meeting new people is part of my job, but usually they are sitting in my car, not me theirs.” I wondered if her house was anything like the chaos of my work room. Everything else in the Condo was spotless. Catalog mint. My office looked like a magical bomb had gone off. Half-finished projects as far as the eye could see. Precariously stacked books. Open volumes left on various pages that seem completely unrelated. Artifacts that haven’t been completely identified. “I’d also be telling lies if I said no to option number two, but a Music Shop is definitely not a drunken frat party.” There had been a fair number of those. I was honestly surprised that Dom, Will and I had actually left college with something in our hands. Aside from a vodka jelly shot and a beer. While wearing some girls pink bikini top as a hat.

Considering what I’d just said, I realized that undoing my t-shirt probably looked a bit…. “This, looks totally suspect I understand, but you can’t honestly tell me that you enjoy sitting in wet clothes.” Being uncomfortable was one of the big reasons I was prepared to look like I was mental, the other was a growing concern that I might set Michelle’s house on fire. Taking my shirt completely off as the car stopped I rolled it around one of my hands. “I’m also trying to be resourceful here, Satan doesn’t want the fire brigade on your doorstep.” I was still going to eventually set it on fire but igniting something that was wet took more energy when fire was not my mastery.

“They’re worse than you if you take into account they have both totaled cars of mine.” What I wasn’t going to say is that I’d also wrecked a couple of cars myself. One of them for fun at a party. I’d met some pretty wild fire witches before. “They’re more like Brothers really, what’s mine is theirs.” Opening the car door I looked back at her as I leaned to get out. “I’m going to burn this shirt so no one has to call nine one one and then you can give me the grand tour. Yes, I’m aware I will be topless and I’m okay with that if you are.” Chuckling I got out of the vehicle and looked around for pedestrians or nosy neighbors.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:12 am

Well, I do have a separate Facebook for the shop, although I’m complete shit at updating it. Ugh, that was something I needed to do, seriously. I think the last time I’d posted with the store Facebook was at least two months ago. Lame, but I always felt like I was annoying people with it. Kind of dumb of me since I knew there were at least a few people who wanted to keep track of our guitar stock in case anything interesting came up.

Oh, my god, but that sounds amazing. I mean not necessarily the other girls. Not one hundred percent true. I wasn’t an entirely jealous person, especially when they’d be fine to be invited to come along and play. So, no, I hadn’t ever had a threesome. And, honestly, while I was open to it, I felt like I’d really just be awkward as fuck. No, obviously I didn’t see sex as something super sacred or whatever, but a big part of it for me was more about the feeling between people, the connection and all that jazz. The idea of a threesome to me kind of felt like it would lose that intimacy. Threesomes pretty much had to be a planned ordeal, and I was all about the spontaneity and that feeling of breaking down when you can no longer resist a person. Yeah, I’d said after a pause while my thoughts roamed, Baby pics, cars, travel, just keep out your mom’s matchmaking plans.

My heart skipped a beat, just a small one, because while it was obvious that he wasn’t simply coming to my place for a change of clothes, this cemented the fact. Also, maybe I was relieved to know that I could probably help him peel this dress from me as soon as I closed the front door. For one it was very uncomfortable, but two - well, you know the rest.  Which begs the question, do you want a drink? I have um… let’s see, my good friend Jack, some bourbon, and.. No the vodka’s gone. And of course my roommate is all about that sickening sweet shit so it’s hard to tell what she has. Shit. Caly. But she was working, right? Don’t worry, she should be at work.

I guess you have a point, and no judging if I start stripping down the moment I get in the door. You’re more than welcome to help. I shot him an incredibly quick grin and turned my attention back to the task at hand which was parking the car. I kind of brushed off his second comment, because while I’d seen some crazy shit back at the store, I still didn’t completely understand what the fuck was going on with that.

Oh, God, are you really one of those types? Ah, total the car, no big we’ll just take the Porsche today. Fly Dad’s jet to school and all that shit? I said, kind of joking and shaking my head in a tisk, tisk gesture. But that’s uh, nice of you. Yeah, okay, if I were to be completely honest, it was as maddening as it was exciting. Seriously, though, if I wrecked this thing, I’d have to duct tape the doors back on and just keep going. I think I once read, though, that these people really and honestly didn’t know that everyone didn’t live like them. Surely he wasn’t that clueless, though, was he?

Oh, that’s fine, I feel ya man, fire people problems amirite? I was feeling a bit cheeky now, like Louise Belcher. I’m okay with you being topless if you don’t mind that I’m going inside and stripping down at the door. Just hurry the fuck up or I’m gonna put something back on because I’m cold as fuck right now. Which shouldn’t be happening since I just brought Satan home with me.

Back to top Go down

Malakai Greenmantle III | Warlock; Elementalist

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:55 am

We were reading the same book. One the same page. The very same sentence. Hell, there were certain things to address, like what I wanted to drink should I be inclined to. Also to point out that I didn’t drive a Porche and that the private plane was actually my Mothers. None of that held any importance when she had mentioned stripping on two separate occasions. There would be time to talk, to get to know one another, share some banter, right now I was pretty damn sure she was thinking what I was thinking. Which was a relief.

As much as I loved mystery, women came with it in abundance and it was nice on occasion to have something spelled out in big fluorescent letters so I didn’t step outside the designated invisible line. Watching her get out of the car I let my eyes roam without any second thoughts. This whole time I’d been harboring thoughts about what that skin was going to feel like, how her lips would taste and whether playing with stringed instruments all day had any impact on the deftness of fingers. Now I just wanted to find out for myself.

Having decided that there were no innocent bystanders I held out my wrapped hand and concentrated on the multitude of dirty images I could conjure that involved a very naked Michelle. Frowning slightly I could feel heat rising to my skin but not to the level I had expected. Guess the inner fire needed some more fuel after the impromptu shower I’d gotten. Walking up behind her as she approached her door I boldly reached an arm around her waist and pulled her hips back into me. That action alone was enough to source me enough energy to send directly into a very successful cast of Burning Hands, localized to only the shirt encased limb. “Can’t say I’m all that thirsty.” Mumbling in her ear I grazed my lips down along her neck and collarbone as if I was striking a match in slow motion. “This is me helping.” Once my mouth hit the strap of her dress I snatched it in my teeth and tugged it stewarding it to a position where it would just fall off her shoulder.

Even though I was redirecting as much wild fire elemental energy into the hand I held away from both of us, my breath was hot against her skin. “If by those types you mean I don’t ever have to take the bus then, yes. But I never took the jet to school, no place to park.” Chuckling I had to send a surge of power through to my hand as my breath was beginning to have a sunburn effect on her shoulder. Firmly I ran the hand that currently held her back against me upwards, fingers stopping shy of her breast. The wet shirt bundled around my exiled hand began to smoke.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:56 am

A delighted, surprised wide open smile spread across my lips immediately before my teeth grazed across my bottom lip as I felt myself suddenly against him. He was already proving himself not to be the type to awkwardly strip down as if it were a procedure. I shivered, not only because I was cold, and ironically as a result of his almost abnormally warm lips as I reached behind me, my fingers weaving into his wet locks. Obviously it really hadn’t taken much to change the channel on my brain, all silly, cheeky walls down and I was already lost in the new experience that was Kai. That was what I liked about it, wasn’t it? That was, well at least one of the reasons I never wanted to settle in a relationship. Everyone was so different, it was like limiting yourself to only listening to one band for the rest of your life. Every person was a different experience, and I was different with every different person.

Oh come - Ow! I was for only a very brief moment brought back to the conversation and then the heat was a distraction. Shouldn’t I have expected it? And there it was again, that part of myself I’d been working to suppress, that had me leaning into the source of pain rather than jerking away. I couldn’t say that the pain felt good, that would be a lie, but then again it felt right. Just how the fuck did I tell him that without - well, being a fucking weirdo? I licked my lips and tilted my head back, my eyes closed. Fuck, I had to get us inside, because as weird as this was getting I wanted a lot more than was allowed in public. Perhaps we need to get on the other side of the door. I said, but I made no effort to take my own advice. Instead I placed my hand over his and moved it higher without it leaving my soaked dress; letting it rest where his fingers had teased. Finally I broke myself away, turned around and grinned, starting to walk backwards. Come on, before we make a scene, which I’m sure wouldn’t be hard for us to do. A few more steps, and it took me longer than it should have to notice what was happening to his shirt. Exactly what I mean. I turned around and headed for the door to the apartment, wondering exactly how the fuck this would be safe inside. Shower? Admittedly, I hard started to believe good shower sex was a myth but I’d be more than willing to let him attempt to disprove it. Otherwise, I hoped he had a plan to keep my apartment from catching fire.

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics