setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Misery Business - Page 2

[Private] Misery Business

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Misery Business

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:04 am

It was nice to see some things hadn't changed, and by that I mostly met my desire to keep her pleasantly in the center of the need to know circle. And for now, she didn't need to know. Frankly I was annoyed at her attempt to have a jolly old fucking conversation while she was clearly fucking mutilated. Then again I suppose she wasn't really ever one that cared about keeping priorities in line. But as much as I tried to focus on her injury myself, I was still trying to soak in the reality of the situation, her presence. I knew she was real, or thought I knew she was real. Most of my hallucinations had happened when I was thinking about a particular person, and I sure as fuck hadn't thought about her in a while. So she had to be real... Standing in the middle of wherever we were, no mans land... As if she'd been abducted by aliens and dropped off for me to find. Fuck this was bizarre.

Who the fuck else would I be? Of course it's me. To be completely honest I don't know why you're so damn shocked, it's not like I'm the one that's been missing for God know's how long and randomly showed up in your territory covered in blood. Was she fucking high? Fucking fantastic, try hitting on me when you don't look like you just stepped off the set of The Walking Dead. I'm not that fucking desperate. For fucking fucks sake.

I just stared at her, mouth open, glare causing that wrinkle in the middle of my eyebrows, and hands thrown up on either side of my head. No, not enough about you. You're wrecked. You need a hospital, a shower, and some explanations that don't contain the word delicious. Did she really think I was going to just ignore all of the shit that was going on? Fuck, in the history of man when has someone ever walked up covered in fucking blood with a gnarly wound and start talking about the fucking weather? Jesus fucking Christ. Just. Fuck you okay? How long had it been? And she still pissed me the fuck off.

Can you walk? My truck is like a quarter mile east. I'm not gonna be able to talk to you until this... I gestured towards her body, ...situation is taken care of.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:27 am

Once again Sona’s voice echoed in my head like someone shouting into a tunnel, and boy did she have to holler because even though my tired body was about to switch off, fury ignited my breath. Be Kind, be fucking kind. See, I was making connections even though thinking was probably a waste of precious time and energy. I had thought my new prophecy was about Dominion. Boy had I been pissed when I’d been told I was right where I belonged now. All those years of being a lone wolf and it was for fucking nothing because all one asshole had to do was die, or move to Hawaii or whatever and my destiny changed. In this moment I was connecting new dots. Vincent, Onyx, was an Alpha. As much as it pained me to think I was meant to protect this toolbox, I was beginning to believe, no…I did believe, that my prophecy was talking about him. Well, fuck me sideways.

“I didn’t know that you cared sweetypie.” A smirk found its way to my lips and boy did it feel good but I had to swallow that beast and concentrate on being a good little angel wolf. He was offering me something I thought I was going to have to bargain for. Not complaining, oh no, just surprised, which was the emotion of the evening. “Hospital? You’re not serious are you? Fuck that, I need a medic…or a needle, thread and someone else’s steady hand.” Could I trust Onyx with a sharp object near potentially vital areas? Not like I had much of a choice in my present situation. Seeing was getting difficult, this was about the time I usually passed out and took a nap in a ditch somewhere.

The white knight routine was, and I was going to use the word again just to piss him off, even if it wasn’t out loud, DELICIOUS, but it wasn’t right. Taking advantage of whatever crack he had smoked before coming here was wrong. It wasn’t kind. “I’ll trade answers for things I need, you carry me to your truck and I’ll answer question number one.” Talking was about all I was going to be able to do in a minute, that and staying conscious. Those two things I felt I could do brilliantly, walking however was on the Hell-No list. “Pinky swear I’ll tell the truth and nothing but the truth….and trust me I have shit you wanna know.” I knew the first hurdle would be getting him to understand I had information he needed to know, that doing stuff for me like a slave would help him and his pack in the long run. “Heard anyone talk about the Supremacy lately?”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:44 am

Yeah, I was hostile. Yeah, I felt betrayed. And yeah, maybe I was a little disappointed. Hearing a distant howl was like a beacon, but upon my arrival it wasn't my pack there waiting to greet me with wonderful news. It was her, and I might have been able to briefly admit I was happy to see she was still alive it wasn't for that disappointment.

I just looked at her, unable to say a word in response. My expression was doing enough in our little conversation to make up for my lack of words anyway. Needle and thread it is. The medic in these parts is on holiday. Stabbing her repeatedly with a needle might actually help relieve some of the frustration I felt towards her anyway. The highlight of my night, causing her pain for the greater good.

I rolled my eyes, reaching down as I did so to pick her up, making sure to keep her injury from pressing up against my jacket, partially for her sake, but mostly for mine. Just because I'd had my share of brutal wounds and witnessed more bloodshed in the past few years than any normal person would witness in a lifetime didn't mean I actually enjoyed it.

Start talkin' then. You divulge your secrets, then maybe I'll divulge some of my own. Curiosity had got the best of me. Or was it purpose beyond being the body host of an ancient demon bitch from hell? Something had me growing less pissy, I knew that much.

I stumbled over a rock just as she had uttered that word. I caught my balance and continued walking as if it didn't bother me, but my hopeful distraction had unfortunately taken a turn for the worse. Maybe. Why? What do you know? My eyes darted to hers but I quickly pulled them away to stare straight ahead. My latest encounter with Ursula entered my mind and fuck me I was glad she couldn't get in my head like Oveyx used to.

Back to top Go down

Lilith Alysbury | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:04 am

Reconnecting with the warmth of his body was super comforting, in the most uncomfortable way imaginable. Every part of my body ached from either injury or just exhaustion. He didn’t appear to be steady on his feet so I was tensed expecting to be dropped on my head at any given moment. More importantly I was beginning to become disturbed as to how much I liked being this close to him. Ah whatever, everything was fucked now. Fucked was the new normal. Seriously though, normally I couldn’t stand the sight of Onyx, his stupid face just made me angry but I’d happily curl up in his arms for a ride down to the bottom of a cliff. I was mental.

My sluggish eyes tried to read his face as I mentioned the Supremacy but my powers of deduction were non-existent. Maybe? It was either a yes or a no there was no in-between with this shit. Talk of the Supremacy wasn’t exactly discussion over a few beers at the local watering hole. In response I began to rattle off a report I had intended to give the next Pack Master I came across. If he had done some study of the surrounding areas he would at least know some of the wolves I was talking about. Probably just boring cookie cutter text book statistics, not anything like how I knew them. Had…had known them.

I made my way backwards through the list. “Bleak Forest pack: Decimated, Den was torched. The Black Paws: Destroyed, I found bodies lying in the open. The Sekani: Missing, Den was empty…kinda like yours actually…” I paused and thought about this for a moment but then continued after losing track of why it was I should be concerned with the similarity. “Dead River Pack: Undecided, I found bodies in the river, I bet they thought it was super poetic but not enough to declare the pack wiped out. The Red Moon Pack: Dead, all of them. The Kasa: Undecided, but more than likely gone, their den was soaked in blood…” Each utterance made me die a little inside. Flashes of the last images I had of the respecting families, what was left of their domains. I left a pause before mentioning the last pack, my old pack. I’d never told Onyx and for good reason too. A lone from a war mongering, cannibalistic tribe was not going to be well received. “The Dominion, Fucked, completely.” I swallowed hard a ball that had risen in my throat. “Ring a bell now?”

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:29 am

My pace was steady, painful frown above my eyes unchanged, and bleak, almost dead stare remained straight ahead as she spoke. I'd heard. Of course I'd heard. I'd been so wrapped up in my own shit I was too busy pretending to save my own pack and soul from destruction I hadn't even batted an eye at what was going on outside my own home. Granted the memory of the news was deeply embedded in a shit storm of epic proportions, so much so that had she not mentioned it I probably wouldn't have remembered at all. Though the extent of the damage was new information. I'd only heard of one, and at the time I remembered lazily assuming vampires in their territory were the cause, not The Supremacy.

What point are you trying to make? I spat out as my truck came into view. Flashes of the slaughter I'd witnessed entered my mind. The missing wolves, the endless time that seemed to take place in between that was filled with nothing but the spilled blood of wolf. It was all I could picture as realization settled in that this wasn't the doom and gloom story of the Pacific Pack, but every pack I'd ever come to know of. It was a grim image. It wasn't just discouraging it was fucking terrifying. And the worst part of all was if The Supremacy did have something to do with what she was telling me, then it was all because of me. The blood wasn't just in my hands, it was all around me, I was fucking drowning in it all over again.

Is that why you're here? I asked as I opened the passenger door and set her inside. I closed the door but still stood outside of it, staring at her through the opened window. Checking to see if we're still alive? If we're the cause? What exactly? Maybe it was guilt, or maybe I was just feeling pissed off because I didn't want to admit just how much I knew about what was going on from an insiders perspective. Wasn't that what I was? Secret meetings with The Supremacy's spokeswoman wasn't exactly the secret of an innocent man.

I sighed, not waiting for an answer before moving around the front and entering the drivers side. What about you? What the fuck happened to you? Where'd you go? How the hell did you get that injury, and why the fuck do you look like you've been to hell and back?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics