setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Suicide Mission - Page 2

[Private] Suicide Mission

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Suicide Mission

Haven Everett | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:00 am

When I hear the sound of tires rumbling the gravel beneath them the thought that comes straight to mind is the prick who kicked my face in came back to finish the job. As much as I wanted nothing more than to push myself off the ground and really show him he's messing with the wrong gal, I couldn't. I despised appearing weak, let alone admitting I was weak. In this case I was weak, and helpless. The pause between my breaths seemed to be longer than the last, the world fell silent as I slowly drifted off. Is this it?

I inhaled sharply, my eyes widened when a sudden thud shook the truck I was now sitting in as well as rocking every inch of my buddy. The only thing stopping my body from jumping out of the seat was the seatbelt strapped across my chest. My fingers gripped the cloth of my shirt just above where my heart was which was now practically beating right out of my chest. My breathing was now the speed of a fucking race horse as my eyes darted around the closed space where they would eventually land on the man in the drivers seat. But there was something different about him. It took me a moment to realize who it was. 

Onyx?  

Well he wasn't who I expected to see. But hell, I'd take seeing Onyx if that meant not having to see my good buddy from before again. How long has it been since I saw him last? But just when I tried to think back, there was nothing. My mind was coming up blank. It was as if my brain was just wiped clean, every memory just... Gone. Why can't I remember anything? What is going on with me?

What... What are you doing? How'd you find me?

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:55 am

I'd spent the majority of my time biting my nails. It was a strange habit, simply because it wasn't a habit I indulged in... Ever, actually. The only thing that tore me away from it was my realization that it was stuffy in my truck, and I could use some fresh air. Frankly, she probably could too, so I rolled down the windows a crack and struggled to find peace in any form. I couldn't sit still, shifting hands on the steering wheel so I could gnaw at the tips of my fingers, showing equal favor for each one. My mind raced as I thought over all of the ways Ursula could have fucked me in our little agreement. Releasing a wolf might not be such a loss for her if that wolf was fucking brain dead, in a coma, I don't fucking know, paralyzed even. I mean fucking hell had I just made a deal with The Supremacy? Just like Odin did? Did I really just make a deal and expect an equal trade? Did I expect honesty? Fucking shit I was stupid, really fucking stupid if I thought this was an honest deal. What the fuck was I thin-

My head darted between my passenger and the road several times. Did you jus- She spoke again, assuring me I wasn't hearing things and I let out a sigh of relief. I threw my head back momentarily, loosened my grip on the wheel, and let my other hand free from my mouth as it plopped into my lap. It doesn't matter, can you sit up? Are you injured? Here- I reached into the back seat, swerving as I stressed my shoulder in search of a water bottle. Once I had it in my grip I regained control over the wheel and placed it into her hand. You should drink some water. I was feeling impatient, wanting her to speak up and share what she knew, wanting to know what she remembered. And then like a flood came all of the anxiety, rushing in almost immediately as I realized that our pack had gone missing after she had disappeared, which meant she didn't even know what she was coming home to. Whats the last thing you remember? I asked, my eyes darting between her and the road again as I waited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:18 pm

Where was the fucking pause button when you really needed one? After finally feeling like I have complete control of my mental state again, every aspect around me seemed as if it was on full throttle and the speed he was traveling down the road definitely wasn't helping. Care to take it down a notch, buster. My head isn't entirely screwed on just right.  I grunted while gripping the handle above the cracked window and actually managing to heave myself up. I hunched my back forward as I propped my elbows on my knees and placed my hands on either side of my head. It seriously felt like someone with a damn jackhammer was just going ham on my skull right now. I scoffed as I grabbed the water bottle from him and took a couple swigs before answering him.  Injured? Yeah, you could fucking say that. 

I set the water bottle down in the cup holder before adjusting the seat to about the same level as his, just a bit lower, and gazed at the passing tree line through the window. That's the thing, Onyx. I remember nothing I exhaled loudly, my eyes still fixed on the environment out the window. I remember being launched out of a van to only have my face kicked in, and now I'm here. That's it. I even tried to think back to the last time I saw you, and it all came up blank. I inhaled and exhaled once more in frustration while running my fingers through the roots of my hair.  I have no fucking clue what's wrong with me or what even caused all of this.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:57 pm

What? My head turned from the road to her, several times to get a good look. Whatta you mean by that? I asked frantically. The list of things they could and would have done to her was endless. It wasn't so much about her exactly, she was a wolf, she was strong, and while I wasn't one to diminish or ignore their brutality, there were bigger things to worry about right now. Like what kind of threat she could be now, and if she had any information, would she share it? I saw what they'd done to Peyton, to those other wolves, the ones that mutilated our spiritual leaders. Maybe this was why Ursula didn't argue the deal longer, maybe this was why she let her go. To do her fucking dirty work. The damage seemed mostly cosmetic, but so did chipping paint on a house until the foundation crumbled.

I mean seriously, anything internal? Broken bones? I can take care of little wounds but if somethings broken you might need a little more help than what I can provide. I kept mentally circling back. Back to Ursula's promise to release her unharmed, and as much as I didn't trust that fanger bitch she wasn't the type to give into little betrayals, only big ones. Which made me wonder if she was losing a grip on her little army of minions. Or even worse, maybe her army of minions weren't just human, vampire, and witch in origin, maybe she was using someone else, someone a little more familiar. Little betrayals seemed to be a wolfs instinct, I wouldn't be surprised.

Do you... Do you know how long you've been gone? I swallowed back a big fat fucking ball of dry nothingness. You can't even remember... Before? I mean, you know my name but do you actually know who I am, who you are? What we are? They couldn't compel us, could they? We have a lot to talk about, and I might have a way to get some answers out of you even if you think you don't have them, just... Your address, I need your address so I know where we're going. Please, at least tell me you know that.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Just ease off the pedal a little bit.  I replied softly yet hesitantly. It was obvious his mind was on overdrive right now, just by the tone of his voice I could tell he was on edge about something. He did just find one of his wolves lying unconscious on the side of the road in the woods so I'm sure he has a few questions for me, but I don't know how much of a use I will be to give him those answers when I had a few questions myself for him to answer.

Vincent, I'm hurting all over.  I sighed, my eyes staying forward on the road ahead. I'm not an emotional person, but the pain I've been experiencing has been like nothing I've had before. I just wanted to go home and hide. Hide for days, weeks. I was just done.  Every bone aches, my head feels like it weighs a fucking ton. I can't move without completely exhausting myself or wanting to just scream and cry from the pain. I'm broken, Vin. Something, or someone, actually broke me. 

My stomach dropped when he asked how long I had been gone, which gave off the idea that I have been somewhere for awhile... And I don't remember a damn thing. What did you just say... How long I've been gone?  What the fuck is going on, Onyx.   I didn't mean for my words to come off as angry, but I'm irritated. I have no idea what is going on. I don't know why I have all of this excruciating pain all over my body or why I can't remember before, and now I'm learning I've been missing? Shit just keeps on piling up. I told him the directions to my apartment but then just kept quiet while staring out the window.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics