setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] Blackout

[Closed] Blackout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] Blackout

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:54 pm

This is a conversation that takes place over 3 minutes between Vincent [bold text] and someone else [italic text]. The reveal of who he is talking to can be found through reading the post.

3:36 A.M.

I met a girl the other night.

''Huh?''

A girl, I didn't fuck her or anything but I met her and-

''If you didn't hit it then why are you telling me?''

Fucking let me finish and I'll explain.

''Well fuck if this is gonna be a story at least let me get a beer.''

I was roaming the streets, right out by that old factory. It was late, I was... I was just driving. She was dressed nice, I guess. Not like what you'd see at One Shot, that was for fucking sure. I don't know what she was doing there, but she looked out of place. It just felt fucking weird.

''This reminds me of one of those crime shows where there's a girl walking around at night and some scrub, that being you in this scenario, snatches her up and-''

Let me fucking finish? Fuck!

I pulled up beside her and rolled down my window, yanno, to try and get her attention, and she just kept walking. I mean, this girl didn't even flinch. Her pace stayed the same, eyes straight forward, I mean fuck I might have thought she was possessed or... I don't know. It was just weird. She hardly blinked, she didn't speak, she was... She was a fucking zombie, man.

''Vampire?''

Yeah I think so because I finally got her in the truck to take her somewhere safe when I realized her hands were completely covered in blood. It was on her clothes, her face, it was smudged around everywhere but there wasn't a scrape or even a bruise on her.

''Shit...''

I think she was in some deep shit with fangers. Or is... Hell I don't even know if she's still alive. But I just can't get it out of my head.

''Who could?''

I don't mean it like that, I mean no sane person would be able to forget this girl. I had to physically reach into her bag to find her ID so I could take her home. She didn't make eye contact once.

''How do you mean it then?''

I just mean... You know... The blackouts and shit... The blood... All of it, I can relate... Too well I guess.

''Blackouts?''

You know.

''Oh you mean Lilith... Remember, you didn't tell me about the blackouts and Lilith shit until after I died dude.''

You.... Died?

------------------------------

3:39 A.M.

I stared blankly at the chair across from me. A chair that was empty. My brow tensed and I ran both of my hands through my hair as I tried to figure out what had just happened. He was right there! Just a minute ago, right fucking there! I looked around the room, immediately realizing that there was no one here.

Logan... Come back, I wasn't finished. I need to find that girl!

------------------------------

For those that didn't understand the above conversation and follow up paragraph, I have included a spoiler to explain what is happening in this thread.

here bros:
The conversation taking place directly below ''3:36 A.M.'' is a conversation between Vincent and... Well, nobody. He is currently hallucinating that Logan is still around [and sitting in the chair opposite of him.] due to his emotional inability to deal with Logan's death.

The story, however, that Vincent shares with Logan is true, and involves an incident with another character on the site that has been completely compelled to forget the entire incident [and was under said compulsion the night Vincent picked her up]. The events that lead up to said character roaming the streets in bloody clothes, why she was compelled to forget the entire thing, and who was involved will all be revealed and unravel through a series of solo, open, and private threads.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics