setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Dope Whisperer - Page 2

[Private] Dope Whisperer

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Dope Whisperer

Erika Richards | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:30 am

I smirked, appreciating my own personal joke - did he look like he'd been born yesterday? Quite the opposite if my suspicions were anything to go by. I rolled my eyes to myself and pursed my lips, right on the line of being pissed off at his attitude.

When my eyes met his, it might have been a small slip but I was almost thankful for it clearing up my doubts. It wasn't easiest to describe the sensation of obeying someone when you didn't wish to, but it was always easily recognisable when it happened again after the first time.

My business back. I said, smiling dangerously at him. Because, and thanks for just confirming what I thought, and how you might've been duping the no-hopes into do-gooders seeing as you're so trigger happy on the old persuasion. Oh, and just ask normally if you have any more questions, I'm not one of your toys and you might hear more of what you bargained for. I said, checking my nails. Vampires powers were tricky, but there was usually a sneaky way out - technically obeying what they ordered but not what they might have wanted to hear, for example, especially with a vampire that seemed so inexperienced as this one. One thing was for sure, he was definitely no ancient. They didn't get to their ages by being arrogant, cocky pricks.

But, just so you know, I smirked, unable not to at the prospect of rubbing his face in something, it was great for you to just tell me about your super sharp hearing... but I was leaving a voicemail. I let out a small, dry laugh, standing back up from the counter, crossing my arms in front of myself and looking 'Dr Reese' up and down before raising one eyebrow at him. If he was such a fan of charming people he might not even be a doctor and I wasn't willing to give up on my fabricated story yet either, not when I might be able to use it to wheedle any information out of him. You see... if I was ever stupid enough to want to, I'm the last person who'd need to turn up here to get their hands on a high.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 pm

I covered my mouth with my hand and chuckled silently. It was obvious this woman knew what I was and still talked to me as if I wasn’t a threat to her. Fucking hilarious, really. The way she strutted in her dress, I guess maybe other vampires in her past had fallen for her magical vagina or something, but her ‘tude had already ruined the picture for me.

It’s not really about changing lives, just to make myself clear. Just cleans things up a little bit here. The funny part is that you sound as if you think I have to answer to you. While I wanted out of this conversation, quickly, I might add, I still had some pride, and yeah, I had things to do but none of them were exactly pressing. So yeah, I had time to put this over-confident wench a lesson.

I don’t give a fuck about your conversation or lack of. And honestly I don’t even care anymore; why you’re here, what you want. I knew her eyes wouldn’t meet mine again, she wasn’t born yesterday, either, but I kept mine on her to make a point. Not everyone who comes here looking for drugs is looking for a high. I’ve seen the game you’re playing a thousand times before.

Connie walked by, shooting me a questioning glance. I shook my head with a grin, my best way of saying, “Nah, I got this.” I was sure she suspected nothing other than an angry family member. My gaze turned back to the woman.

As hard as you’re trying, you don’t intimidate me and the fact that you’re trying is going to be my amusement for the next month. You’re very lucky we’re surrounded by people, but remember, I have all the time in the world to compel each and every one of them if you step too far. Actually, come to think of it, I haven’t yet had lunch.

Might not have been exactly the smartest thing to do, to warn my dinner of what they were ahead of time, but wouldn’t it make it a bit of a game? Wouldn’t it make it a bit of a challenge? And if this wench had the same attitude she had with me with everyone else, I doubted she would be missed.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 am

I kissed my teeth, letting out an exaggerated sigh. Look, I leaned in a little closer to avoid being overheard and hissed through my prim smile, I don't give a shit if you're playing maid or want to be the next mother Theresa. But your cleaning is shitting over my business and so whether you believe it or not, you're answering to me.

I folded my arms and fixed him with my most unimpressed stare possible. I'd met young vampires before, cocky ones, arrogant, rude and wrongly thinking they were invincible, but usually that meeting followed a bullet straight to their head. I didn't usually actually have to endure their strange narcissism. Or, who knew. Maybe this guy was just an ass pre-living corpse too. But I let him finish and when he had, just let out a light laugh.

Want a bite? Go ahead, baby. I flipped my hair out the way, essentially baring my neck to him. It was so tempting to let him do it... but I actually wanted him to be able to talk, so a warning might need to be issued. I need a laugh and watching your lips burn from your face could be just the fucking thing I need to improve this day. Because from where I'm standing, I know every single fucking thing about your kind and you've got no idea about me. So, go on. Try it. Bite me. We'll see who's been stepping too far then, hm? I lost the smile and stared at him, eyes narrowed. Through my unimpressed expression I let out a hollow laugh. You're a doctor after all, if you even are. I'm sure you've heard of colloidal silver. Maybe if you got your coworkers to extract your head from up your ass you'd listen up and see this as the business opportunity it is, I bet that ancient friend of yours wouldn't be so quick to bite first and think later.... or they wouldn't be so ancient.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:39 pm

Then you must be in the wrong business. It’s that easy. I mean, this felt a bit like a bichon frise threatening a mastiff. It was humorous, and sure, maybe she’d even managed to kill one of us before. I would believe it. But it had only taken me one time to realize the ants at my feet had a few tricks up their sleeves.

I have other ways of hurting you, if I really want to. And with her attempt to tempt me, my hunger was there, but I believed her, or at least enough not to try any shit, even though I was really sick of her shit. I didn’t matter one bit whether or not she believed I was a doctor. In fact, I’d be more than happy for her to waste her time going down that dead end. As long as she wasn’t pestering me.

Well if you’re so intelligent, what the hell are you doing threatening someone with ancient company? Perhaps I should be surprised you’ve lasted this long. Yeah, of course it had raised a point in my mind I didn’t want to bother bringing up. I didn’t want to fuel her ego any more than it had already been fueled. How did she know Gayle was ancient? There was no way she could sense it. She knew people. She knew vampires, so she wasn’t completely stepping in uncharted territory. So what, she was still fragile.

But the second point was Gayle. I knew she wasn’t trying to help me out with the bullshit dad situation because she liked me so much. It was all about Noelle. Noelle was the only reason I had that protection. I didn’t want to need it, but I was learning quickly that I did. Would it be unwise for me to make threats on her behalf?

Admittedly, you know more than a lot of people around here, but you should watch yourself. I have no beef with you yet, unless you continue to waste my night. I am a doctor, and I do have shit to do. If your business is such a strong business, I’m sure it’ll be just fine without Index General.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:03 am

Oh, I could make this easy. I hissed through a thin-lipped smile. It wouldn't be my business changing though, that was for sure. I sighed, down with his need to convey his 'power' already. I got it, he was a vampire. Whoop-de-fucking-do. Me being excited over the presence of a vampire was like a baker getting excited down the bread aisle of a supermarket. It wasn't going to happen, no matter how many times he tried to surprise or intimidate me. I'd killed more vampires than he'd probably seen human dinners.

I rolled my eyes again and sighed, so done. And I've got so many ways of making your guts explode across this room that your head would spin so fast if I told you all of them, I wouldn't even have to do any of them for it to happen. I wasn't interested in arguing, I was interested in a deal or a solution.

But then he did it. I smiled, unable to help myself. So, they were an ancient. Thanks - oh, and the surprise is all mine. The blur that had passed me in the hall was actually an ancient after all? I'd have guessed old, or at a shot even a baby vampire with a mega powerful maker, but knowing that there was an ancient in Index... And this one had just handed that information over to me. He might have thought he was cunning and intelligent but that was as far as it seemed to go, and played into my favour if his overconfidence meant he let things like that slip.

Look, you might not have 'beef' with me, but I've got an issue with the way you're running things. We've all got shit to do, sucker. Just like... we've all got something we want. So, what's yours? What's your price? Something, someone... even vampires like you, don't have everything they desire. In my experience, the longer someone's on this earth, the more time they got to desire shit. And you're right, I know people - it's what I do, know people, know stuff, make trades. The way I see it, you've got something I want, maybe I could find something you want. And turn me down all you want, but don't think this'll be the last you'll hear of this 'cleaning up' business - which is about the people - my customers - not this hospital, by the way. I'm nice like that. Like to look after my.. custom. You get rid of all of it, and it doesn't matter shit where my supply's coming from if there's no-one to sell it to.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics