setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Bat Brain - Page 2

[Private] Bat Brain

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Bat Brain

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:05 pm

What? Jesus fucking Christ who the fuck is Giorgio and what the fuck does he have to do with- I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to calm down. It wasn't hard, I was confused, so I was too busy trying to understand what the fuck he was even saying to even worry about being angry. He was just trying to irritate me, he knew I wasn't talking about his fucking cologne.

Get to the point fanger, what do you want? I didn't expect anything else, and that didn't make it less annoying, but his kind had all the time in the world. No wonder it took them so fucking long to get to the point. But unfortunately, I didn't have time to waste. I was not fucking immortal, and I wasn't exactly blessed with patience to begin with. The question was, why the hell was I still here and listening anyway?

My expression became tight. The sight of his fangs, what he actually just fucking said. I knew what he was doing, he was trying to get me to do the work for him. To rile me the fuck up. And the most fucked part of it all, was it could be true. My fists balled up as my eyes flared up, and I heard that voice in the back of my head telling me ''not here, not now''. This was like deja-fucking-vu. This was exactly what happened last year, and just like last year, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stop myself from turning. What do you fucking want fanger? I asked, trying to keep my voice calm and it was painfully obvious.

Back to top Go down

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:39 pm

I thought of responding with the usual smart ass remarks, but I wanted to shift gears a bit. Just a little bit. What do I want? I repeated his words, tossing my cane back and forth in my hands before appearing right in front of him and shoving him back against the wall, turning my cane horizontally and pressing it against his chest to restrain him from making any sudden movements. You know what I want, mutt? I would want nothing more than for you to go cold from the pressure from my cane on your neck. I would then whisk you away to isolation, making sure you're comfortable with restraints around every inch of your body. But I would inflict no physical pain on you. With each word I spoke, I inched the cane upwards to his neck and pressed a little harder. 

Instead I would search for the ones you love and care for. Those you share laughs with, the one you share love with. The ones you promised to protect. The ones that trusted you... And I'd bring them all to you. But as you sat in good health, you would watch as I set parts of their body ablaze, you would watch as I caved a blade through their insides, you would watch as I made their last moments on this planet a living hell. But what would you be doing? You would watching as they screamed for you, begging for you to do something. 

You see, my kind only sees the physcially way of killing. But that is where I am different. I see the psychological way of killing, I kill through the mind, and that is why you should be very scared of me. Because if you ever piss you off, I won't be coming for you. I'll be coming for them. 

My eyes were dark when I removed my cane from his neck and took a step back.  But right this moment, I really want to do this. I said dryly, barging through the stall that housed the mortal and wasting no time in plunging my fangs into the side of his neck where his carotid artery was located. I tore ferociously at his flesh, his blood dripping down my chin onto the collar of my suit. When I was satisfied, I pulled away and watched as its lifeless body collapsed onto the floor.  I would have shared but you don't do the blood thing. I smirked, running my thumb along my bottom lip and licking off the extra blood.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:07 am

Hearing him repeat it back to me made me realize it was a stupid question. Asking what he wanted implied I cared, and frankly I didn't. Or maybe I did. I guess I did if it meant I could leave without turning this place into rubble like I had the music shop. But the more time went on, the more I realized that was an impossible expectation. A pipe dream. Was it just coincidence that my best nights included staying at home with good company? Was it just a coincidence that I could no longer spend a single night out without some fanger or wolf drama burying it's nose in my ass? At this point, after so many times, I had to accept the truth, and that was, it wasn't a coincidence. The days of going out for a drink and just chillin' the fuck out were gone.

I was amazed it had taken him this long. They always liked asserting their strength. They always thought it was cute to take the first punch until the wolf broke free of the human flesh. Then it wasn't fun and fucking games anymore. But I fought it, despite the pressure he was putting on my chest forcing my eyes to go full on other-wordly glowing white, and fangs to push out my human teeth. The sound of them hitting the floor and the taste of blood was oddly distracting... Considering I was backed into a corner, literally.

I growled, and it was the last sound I'd make because my air supply was suddenly being cut off. Was he a fucking idiot? You put a wolfs life on the line and they're gonna fucking shift. Or maybe he just knew my rank, maybe he wanted to force me to hold back the turn knowing how fucking painful it was, knowing how sick it'd make me to have to stop it after it started. I had no doubt that's what he wanted.

His threats would have held more weight if I wasn't already struggling to breathe. I probably would have thought of Peyton, or more specifically, how she'd show him his unbeating heart because no doubt he'd underestimate her. Or I'd think of the fact that I nearly cared for no one else. And how disappointed he'd be to find out there was nothing he could do to me to hurt me because I longed for fucking death, I longed for fucking pain, I longed for everything he no doubt assumed I feared. He was fucking with the wrong wolf, and the fear he was hoping to ignite, while it was there at first because of shock, was quickly fading, and he was gaining an enemy he didn't want to fucking play with.

I smiled, though tears were leaking from my eyes because of the pressure on my neck, I still fucking smiled, and if I'd had air, I probably would have laughed. What could he do to me that hadn't already been done? This guy was small time. He was the stoner down the street you bought bag of weed from. I'd dealt with the fucking big time. I'd delt with the gold rim driving, 2mil house living, bricks of cocaine dealing big time, and I had nothing to lose anymore. It had nothing to do with the fucking Supremacy's promise to protect me, I didn't need them fighting my battles, especially because it wasn't my, or my packs safety they were worried about, it was Lilith's. I could deal with this punk on my own.

Unfortunately, I'd let him shock me again. When he barged into the stall I lunged forward, seeing the fear in the man's eyes I hesitated and forced my lips closed to hide my fangs. But that was all it took, that hesitation, and the fanger already had his teeth in the guy. I knew how fast they could feed. He was literally done for before I could even catch my breath.

I looked at him, wide eyed, almost manic. My fists were clenched, but loosened when I felt the claws moving in. I knew he could see the rage in my face, he had to have known what was coming. My spine cracked as the shift began, and I stumbled forward but quickly planted my feet back where they were, slowly hunching over but fighting it as best as I could. If I turned here, I'd be fucked, and for the second time since I'd became wolf, I reversed the turn, still standing firmly in my position as I felt something warm rising up my throat, and soon after the taste of copper as crimson liquid oozed down my chin. My glared stayed on him the entire time, and I felt like my insides were... They were just fucking tight. My heart was tight, my intestines were tight, I felt so fucking sick I was surprised my face wasn't a cartoon shade of green.

I coughed up what I hoped was the last bit of blood and wiped my chin with my finger tips and held them out to him. I probably looked like I was on my deathbed, and I definitely felt like I was, but I wasn't anywhere near done with this idiot. You want a taste fanger? Why don't you come get it. I knew exactly what I was going to do, and it needed to happen quick if I wanted to save the poor sap that just met his maker on a goddamned porcelain throne...

Back to top Go down

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:26 pm

If there was one thing I was certain of after being isolated for a decade, it was I had become anything but stupid. I became the complete opposite, actually. They made sure of that. Of course I fucking knew by threatening a wolf's life, such as cutting off their air supply, it would trigger their turn. I had performed the act many times for them. They made sure I knew every single detail of a wolf, whether it was to know what triggered their turn, their natural instincts, and even their fighting tactics. It was my ultimate priority to know a werewolf as if it was second nature to me.  

There wasn't enough time in the day for me to list off how many wolves died from my bare hands, and there was no time in the damn month for me to describe in detail how I ended their pathetic excuse of a life. Christ, I remember returning to my quarters after a long night of tasks and hearing nothing but their agonizing screams still ringing through my skull and feeling as if I was still drenched in their blood even after washing up. I never felt more alive than when I held their deteriorating heart beat in the palm of my hand and watched was they sucked in their last gasp of life.  

The first act with my cane was only the beginning, it was just the foreplay to the wolf and I's special night together. The second act would be the real kicker, when he would have front row seats to my fangs piercing and ripping out the mortal's throat. I grinned as wide as a child would have on Christmas morning when I heard the abrupt crack of his spine followed by his posture shifting into a hunch. I had dabbled with a few alphas during my sentence, but none of them could achieve the act of reversing the turn. They either suffocated on their own blood or had they head ripped off by yours truly due to the fact I became very annoyed by the gurgling sound coming from the back of their throat. But this very moment, it was all so, exhilarating. Goddamn where's the popcorn bowl?

But the excitement that coursed through my body slowly diminished when my nostrils flared at the enticing scent of his blood and my eyes widened at the sight of crimson running down the length of his fingers. Just as his body was hurting to turn, mine was yearning for just a taste and the pulsating veins under my eyes proved simply that. I hissed when he held his crimson coated fingertips out to me. I was practically holding back every ounce of my body from leaning in, showing any sign of vulnerability. I knew what he was trying to do, and it was fucking working.  

I reached my hand out to his, my very fingers quivering for the touch and feel of his blood. But my mesmerized eyes darted from his fingertips to his eyes, a sly smile widens across my face as I clutched and tightened my hand around his neck.  How stupid do you think I fucking am, slave? I hissed through my teeth, my other hand grabbed ahold of his held out wrist and I swiftly snapped the bones backwards, feeling the immediate shattering of the ulnar and radius right under my fingertips. I wasted no time in shoving the side of his face into the bathroom mirror, causing shards of glass to erupt all over the tile floor. I released my grasp around his neck and took a couple steps backward, the heel of my dress shoes causing the fallen glass to crackle with each step. I knew exactly what was to come, but it was nothing I couldn't handle, I've dealt with worse.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:58 pm

The color had gone from my face. There was pain, yes, and aching, but it moved around my body so fast and so aimlessly I could not pinpoint a single spot that hurt worse than another. But mainly, it was like the world's worse case of food poisoning. I had to stumble back and lean up against the wall, because I just couldn't fucking stand, and laying down sounded really fucking nice but of course I was still stuck in the fucking boys room with Heath Ledger's risen corpse. Knowing I had allies sitting out in the bar right this very moment didn't help. Knowing they were there, only feet away, but I had no signal I could give them. And in the end, all I really wanted was to go fucking home, I didn't want them to save me, I just wanted them to help because I felt like shit.

I was however, unusually aware of what was happening, despite feeling like my insides were turning into goo. And while I could physically see him falling for my trap, there were a couple problems with my plan to save the dead sap on the toilet. One, how the fuck did I plan to save him while I felt like such shit, yeah the feeling would pass, but I only had a short window of opportunity here, and I wasn't sure if I was going to make it in time, or even if it was even possible. Time and strength were not on my side, and these weren't just minor problems with my plan, they were fucking big ones.

Once again, he had me by the neck, and the shitty feeling was beginning to fade, but nowhere near enough for me to actually have a full on brawl with this creep. Not yet anyway. Clearly very stupid, since I just offered you blood on a fucking silver platter and yo- My voice was cut off, it was all I could say before I could say no more. And really I didn't think I had any voice left in me until it felt like all of that aimlessly traveling pain in my body decided to rush into my wrist, and the pain I felt was made vocal, but that instantly morphed into a growl and I was fucking pissed. My face came next, and after that blow I'd fallen to the floor, but I was fucking done with this prick.

I pulled myself to my feet and instinctively reached for my broken wrist. I couldn't explain it... I just... Knew. I winced and growled so loudly I was surprised I wasn't vibrating the walls as I snapped it back into it's place, and let my fingers curl into a fist and back out again. Then my eyes met his, it was my fucking turn. You ever fought an alpha pumped up on demon bitch juice? I lunged after him like a fucking tank immediately after, crashing into the stall and on top of the shitting corpse, and my claw slashed right down his forearm. It would heal, very fucking fast, but blood from his open wound covered the dudes face, and as much as I knew he needed it fed to him directly from his mouth I didn't exactly have a willing donor. So, all I could do was hope. There was also the one very shitty possibility that the guy was too far gone. If he didn't have a pulse, even a faint one... Would this... Turn him? That I definitely didn't fucking want, but I also couldn't just let the guy die.

My hand gripped around his jaw, and claws dug into his throat, and this time I held him against a wall. All of this, for one simple reason. How does it feel playing pendulum for a change, fanger? I spat, practically fucking snarling. I pressed harder, knowing it wouldn't cut off his imaginary air supply, but I was just dishing back that irony of being asked questions while someone was forcing your throat fucking closed. I can play you for a while. I can talk for days because I love my voice just as much as you love yours. But it's fucking weird to me, how someone who preaches of mental warfare  has spent more time trying to spill blood in this bathroom than you actually have at breaking my fucking mind. Or was that all just talk? - How'd you like my parlor trick anyway? Funny, I have to admit I was just as surprised as you probably were to see myself heal so quickly. - So really, the way I see it, is we could go at this all fucking night, or you could actually heal the human, and we can go our separate ways.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics