setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Bat Brain - Page 3

[Private] Bat Brain

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Bat Brain

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:56 pm

It was sweet music to my ears when his agony echoed off the walls. All I wanted was to hear his cries, knowing I was one who made him. Was that too much to ask for? Now that my wish was granted and I've made myself known to the alpha mutt, I would like to leave and find my meal elsewhere. But I had a feeling he was going to give me a taste of my own medicine and I don't blame him, I would do the same exact thing. If some incredibly attractive man tossed me around like a rag doll, I'd teach him a lesson or two.

I raised an eyebrow when his hand reached for his already snapped in half wrist. What was he going to do? Snap it right back into place? I almost wanted to laugh at the sheer impossibility. But just like that, my eyes widened as he snapped it back into place as if it was nothing.  What the fu- My words were cut short when it felt like a goddamn bulldozer rammed me down and sliced my forearm. But that was the least of my concerns. How was that fucking possible? It's not, that's the fucking problem. Wolves don't even have the slightest ability to heal as fast as he just did before my eyes, especially not snap a broken wrist back into place and call it good. What in the hell does this mean?

Just as I expected, he was going to give me the same treatment I gave him once I felt his hand around my throat. Although this won't be nearly as painful for me as it was for him, it was just going to be really fucking annoying and irritating.  You see doggy, in order for me to perform mental warfare I must learn of your loved ones first. If you thought that by being in this lovely bathroom with you I had already gathered a list of your loved ones, you're wrong. I may be brilliant, but I'm not that brilliant. Perhaps I'll start with your litter who are just right outside that door. - The spilling of blood initiated the second you insulted my costume.  I managed out before he tightened his hold around my throat. I knew the only way I was going to get out of his grasp and on my merry way was to just give him whatever the hell he wanted. I suggest you let go of my fucking neck so I can be more of use unless you want me to snap your other wrist. But apparently that wouldn't do much anyways.

I narrowed my eyes at him until he released his grip around my neck and stepped aside to make room as I knelt down beside the mortal, or so I thought. My hand gripped his chin and moved his face to the side as I examined the blood that was left splattered over his face, but my eyes widened when I caught a glimpse of my blood at the back of throat. I cursed under my breath as I focused my hearing on any sense of a heart beat, a sign of mortal life, but it was silent. Shit. He was in the process of transitioning, I didn't know how much longer he had but I wouldn't allow for him to awaken as an immortal. As my progeny. But most importantly, he was a blood bag. He had served his one and only purpose, he was already dead to me.

Here's the thing mutt. Humans are nothing but a food source for my hunger. I don't save humans. Never have, never will. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your request. I looked up at his eyes and with a smirk across my face, I punctured my hand through the man's rib cage and once I felt his heart in my grasp, I swiftly ripped it from his chest. I brought myself to my feet and held his heart out to the wolf. Care for a bite?

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:47 pm

There were times when I could tell people just thought I was making a big deal out of nothing. Or there were times when I'd admit to something I knew was shitty, and I'd tell people the truth, and I could tell they just weren't getting the weight of the situation. They just couldn't fathom something being so fucked up. And yeah, those situations made me wonder if maybe I just searched for problems in every day things. Those situations made me wonder if maybe I created some of my problems simply because I didn't know how to live without them. But the truth was, they weren't a figment of my imagination. My shitty fucking life wasn't just some overly dramatic, blown out of proportion thing. It was just shitty, completely and genuinely fucked up.

Right now, this encounter in particular was proof of that. All I wanted was to take a fucking leak, and now I was staring at not only one corpse, but two, and the animated one clearly had it out for me. This was the kind of thing the old me would have thought only happened in movies. But by now, I was pretty much certain if you looked up ''train wreck'' in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of me with a synopsis of my fucking life. Maybe I was cursed, but the way I saw it, everyone's life was just as fucked up as mine, most people were just in denial about it.

What the fuck is this bullshit about loved ones? I don't fucking have loved ones. Your kind already saw to that, so I don't get what you hope to fucking accomplish here. The things you think will hurt me, already been done. The things you think I fear, I crave. So unless you plan to shower me in butterfly kisses and fucking rainbows, your plan to ''torture'' me is already defunct. He was a pest, he was nothing but a fucking rock in my shoe. Annoying at best, pathetic and reckless at worst, but mostly just fucking annoying. The only thing he'd done tonight that I knew would probably be a much fucking bigger deal to me later was killing that poor sap on the toilet. But even then, maybe I'd been desensitized to it all, because I already knew killing was what his kind did, and there was no way to prevent every fucking fanger from taking a life.

Threaten all you want leech, the fact is, my wolves can take care of themselves, and they sure as fuck can handle you. Your problem is, you talk too fucking much, and frankly, the wolves you speak of don't have nearly as much patience as I do. So why don't you pack up your murder case there, and find another party to fucking crash?

I shouldn't have released him, but god, I wasn't just fucking saying this, I was really just hoping he'd go the fuck away so I could go the fuck home and sleep off this night from hell. Of course he didn't, and my care factor for the poor witness to this freak show was dropping as my desire to get the fuck out of this situation increased. I wasn't heartless, but I had a fucking limit, and I was at the tipping point of that limit most days. 

Still, my heart sunk at what he did next. The sight of it, despite what I had seen in the past, it made me nauseous. I stared at the man and what was left of his carelessly torn into corpse. He may have just been the shitting sap to me but he was still a person that didn't deserve such a brutal fucking end. I'm fucking done. I spat out and turned towards the door. Play your games with someone else, because I'm fucking done. I pulled my phone from my pocket and sent a message to Orion, warning him about the mess in the mens room, but only so he could warn the others to stay away. This was the fangers mess, and he could deal with cleaning it up.

Back to top Go down

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:41 pm

I was never one for being dramatic, but there something about being in the presence of a mutt. I wanted to put on a little show for him even though he was fully aware of what my kind was capable of. I allowed the now lifeless organ to roll off the palm of my hand and land on the tile flooring, but I shook my head when he motioned for the door. Now where do you think you're going, mister? I asked, appearing right in before him and cocking my head. If he thought he was leaving so soon and I would be the one to clean up the mess, he thought wrong.  Any other time I would be more than happy to dispose of my meal. But I'm just not feeling it tonight. So you are more than welcome to clean up after me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Perhaps you'll get a treat afterwards. How's that sound?  

I figured by insisting he does the mopping up it would give him the chance to realize this was his doing, that he was too late to save the poor shitting mortal. But after learning of his composure, it seemed he could really care less about anyone else. Without a doubt I know he is going to be tricky to unravel, but I have all the time in the world. He's certain he can't be killed by my tactics, I'm certain he is. All I have to do is find that one weakness, and I'm golden.

I gripped the handle of the bathroom door and pulled it open, but before I made my departure I kicked my foot out, using it as a door stopper, and turned to him.  My games with you are far from over, little wolf. In fact, they're just getting started. I do hope to see you again. But this will be all for now. Happy Halloween, bat brain.  

And I was gone like the wind.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics