setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Bat Brain

[Private] Bat Brain

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Bat Brain

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:06 pm

OOC Message
Continued from this post.

Halloween, my love, it's been far too long. I spoke out loud to myself as I stood outside of the grimy pub. My leave could have no come at a better time, just in time to make the annual halloween party and in no way was I going to slack on this years costume. I haven't celebrated the wonderful holiday for ten years, so I was making this years count. I added a skip to my step as I waltzed on inside.

The air was filled with a mixture of sweet desires. I caught a whiff of snack central, then the always lovely scent of human blood. Perhaps I'll have to lure a poor soul away, who would ever deny the Joker? But lastly, there was the mouthwatering aroma of wolf blood. It has sure been some time since I've been around a mutt, and there was quite a few of them here tonight. The more, the merrier. I'll have to remind myself to politely introduce myself to the pack later on tonight. 

But as I walked further into the crowd, a much stronger scent caught my attention. I scanned the room full of blood bags dressed from head to toe in their store brand costumes. Where's the originality? But I spotted a very specific costume, one that complimented one. Then I realized just who it was, and a wide grin appeared across my face. I shoved through the crowd towards the men's restroom. I believe it's time we were acquainted. 

I adjusted my fine violet jacket, smoothed out my green locks before kicking the bathroom door wide open. How's it going, bat brain? I enthused, leaning against the door frame. I pranced on in, closing the door behind me with my cane and leaning my back against it. A wide frown drooped on my face as I took in account that this was no Dark Knight. Oh wait, you're bat brain's stupid sidekick. How disappointing. The frown didn't stay for long, a sly smirk spread across my face as my fangs clicked in.  Although you're much more than that, aren't you, Alpha?

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Bat Brain

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:19 pm

I stared at the urinal. My eyes drifted down to my dick region and then back to the urinal. How in the fuck was I supposed to get it out? Even more importantly, why didn't this costume have a crotch flap? These were the questions that eluded and mystified me as the potent smell of fresh shit began wafting from stall number one. I was either going to find a way to piss, and fast, because it was starting to really fucking stink in here, or I was just gonna hold it. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going to get fucking naked just to take a leak.

My hand was in between my legs, pulling the fabric away from my nuts when I smelled something worse than shit. A fucking corpse. And not the oddly erotic zombie kind either. I sighed, more irritated at myself than the fucking fanger that had clearly followed my ass in here. Every year was the same, some fucking fanger thinking they could get a taste of rank. Why did I think this year would be any different?

You come in here to see my dick, or make shitty comments about my clothes? Pick one shit for brains because I'm in no fucking mood to turn another of your kind into a pile of sludge tonight. I finally turned around and crossed my arms, but when I saw his costume I laughed, it was small at first, but it just kept coming and coming until I was gasping for air. Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Neither actually. One, because I'm sure there wasn't much to see anyway. I chuckled, eyeing his lower half. And two, I was in fact just going to compliment your outfit. No need to always assume the worst of my kind. I'm not as bad.  

The smirk that was once present on my face instantly vanished when his laughs started to fill the room. What was so goddamn funny about me that caused everyone to erupt into a field of laughter? Being laughed at by my own kind was one thing, but to be laughed at by a mutt. That was just down right insulting It's not nice to laugh at others, you know.  I said sternly, rolling my eyes as I pushed off the door and walked to the sink. I used the mirror before me to look right back at him. Clearly your mother never taught you manners.

Back to top Go down

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm not twelve, insulting the size of my dick doesn't accomplish anything. But I'm flattered you want to keep talking about it. I took a step forward as I spoke, trying to step around him but the stench was so strong, it was legitimately creating a barrier that I couldn't pass. I was the fucking Balrog and he was Gandalf, I couldn't fucking pass.

Your kind is the epitome of bad. You are the definition of bad. I don't fucking trust you. I don't want to fucking talk to you. And I sure as hell don't want to be stuck in a small room with you. The shit the dude is taking in stall two is better than the stench your putting out.

When he moved, I had my escape, and fuck I should have taken it. I was going to, I was so close to actually touching the door when he just kept going. Maybe I was stupid, maybe not all of the time, but maybe I was stupid in this situation because I couldn't leave. It was nothing right? It meant nothing. But the fact that she was brought up only two seconds into our meeting, and I now knew what she was... It made me wonder. And what the fuck do you know about my mother? You workin' for her? I asked, everything about my stance confrontational and angry. It was nothing... But it had the potential to mean so much fucking more. In my life, the one percent chance was usually more likely than the ninety-nine percent chance.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:00 pm

I chuckled at his little speech, finding every bit of it amusing and pathetic. I cleared my throat while narrowing my eyes at him.  I had no idea you felt this way, love. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? Christ, somebody had a fucking tree trunk lodged up his ass. 

Stench? I raised an eyebrow at him while tugging the collar of my jacket to my nostrils and inhaling the husk scent of the cologne I was wearing, my eyes darted back to his. Are you seriously comparing my Giorgio Armani cologne to the blood bag's shit? I'm appalled. I paid good money for this, you know. I scoffed, adjusting the fit of my jacket. But a sly smirk spread against my face as I heard the mortal's heartbeat increase the second we acknowledged his presence. I might have to deal with him in a bit. Although I shouldn't have expected a mutt like yourself to have good taste in cologne. I mean, your entire kind reeks of mud and sweat.

It was obvious I had struck a nerve the moment I brought up his mother's terrible parenting skills, which was completely unintentional. Did the big bad wolf have mommy problems? And what would even give him the slightest idea that his mommy dearest was associated with his kind's greatest enemy? I had no fucking clue who his mother was or what his problem with her was, but it was all the more reason that this was information I needed to obtain, and I knewI turned to face him, leaning against the sink as I smirked and flashed my fangs.  Oh I was doing much more than just working for her... It's more on the lines of what I was doing to her. 

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics