setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Knock Three Times - Page 4

[Private] Knock Three Times

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Knock Three Times

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:29 am

I'd wanted to go faster but surprisingly, after the initial touch I kept the kiss slow, testing, savoring almost, just a peck but letting myself feel our lips touching. Helios didn't move, not forward into it, but also not away at first so I took it as a signal to continue. I was about to press forward when the situation suddenly flipped.

It happened so fast. His tone had seemed to be saying one thing at the start while his body language another, but then his body language was too and I was falling backwards on the couch from the momentum of Helios pulling away. What? I echoed back breathily, confused more than anything else. I stared up at Helios, watching him, struggling to work out what was going on. He didn't look like a guy who'd just been.. saying the sort of things he'd been saying to me. He was touching his lips and seemed in shock before he just walked out.

Wait! I scrambled after him, slower but still following out of the room, the front door. It was raining and the ground was freezing under my bare feet but I didn't stop yet. The storm was still waging ahead of us but over everything, what I could hear the most was the slow, heavy thump of my heart. What had just happened? What had I just done?

Helios? I did slow as I neared him, unsure what to do next and watching his back cautiously in case I got too close and he bolted again. I.. just.. fuck, I dragged my fingers through my hair that was already slick from the rain, struggling to find the words or the actions to remedy the situation. I didn't even know what the situation was. He'd put up all the signs, I'd kissed him... and then Helios had freaked out. The guilt I'd experienced earlier had returned fourfold and my stomach twisted, a mixture of embarrassment and nervousness. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry.. I.. I thought that was what you wanted, shit.. I mean, what else would it mean, I... I trailed off, watching his back once again and thinking outside of myself for the first time. I walked up to his side, my hand nervously wavering over his shoulder before I let it rest there, thinking of when he'd hugged me. The situation was different but.. we were still friends, weren't we? I wasn't even sure of that but doing something felt better than standing there doing nothing. Helios, are you... okay? I asked slowly, my words catching a little in my throat, my eyes wide, my hands shaking. He'd already pushed me away, run out of the house, and I just hoped it was because of him rather than because of me.

Back to top Go down

Helios Tallon | Army of God; Chief

Posted on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:27 pm

I could not seem to understand why it was I felt so angry. I found it ironic, we had been talking about work and I was ready, but no where near motivated until now. Now all I wanted to do was work, more specifically, in the field. The idea of it was just a distraction, one that inevitably would fade away and I would have to face the truth. Whether or not I engaged in the activity was not the point, I still felt I needed to pay for what had happened. And I would.

I did not turn to look at him, but I could sense him behind me. The situation could not be more embarrassing, for both of us. I did not want to turn around and face him for that very reason. I would soon realize making eye contact after what happened, happened would be one of my biggest challenges. I am a priest Lenny. I spoke out towards the street, not loudly, but loud enough for him to hear over the roaring skies and pattering rain.

Without that I am nothing. It is all I know how to be. And- The feeling of his hand on my shoulder was not welcome. I did not want to be touched so gently, I could not be touched at all. Not now. I finally turned around, the action forcing his hand to fall off of my shoulder and I frantically tried to find something to do with my own hands. -I know that hunting makes my title more complicated, but there are still boundaries that I cannot cross. And I do not mean just you, but women as well.

I finally looked at him, though I was certain my cheeks were probably as red as strawberries. Maybe it would be best if our relationship was- There was only one way to assure this would never happen again, with an added bonus of assuring his safety. Just professional. When you came to me and told me about him I promised you I would help you, and no matter what I will still do that. But being- Involved more than that would be unwise, and frankly, dangerous. And being involved like... that... It is just not a possibility. I am sorry.

I took a step forward. I am so sorry if anything I said or did made you think- I am just sorry. I did not mean to send that kind of message. Had I done anything to make him think that was what I wanted? I could not remember at this point, my brain was too rattled. I should not have come, it is late and I am sure you would like to try and sleep. I started walking towards the door to retrieve my jacket, but paused as I passed him, We can discuss the vampire business tomorrow? Whenever you are ready.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:55 pm

I wasn't confused - I was beyond confused. I had no idea what had happened between when Helios and I had been talking and when we were standing out in the rain. What I'd thought he meant obviously wasn't true and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment, but the frustration was worse than that. Either Helios was lying and had been leading me on, or what he'd been talking about wasn't sexual at all, but if so.. what the hell had he been talking about?!

What the fuck? I launched into an angry outburst, clenching my first after it had fallen from his shoulder. What the fuck do you mean, anything you said or did?! What the fuck was that in there? All that shit you were saying... what the fuck sort of message is it meant to send? I shouted at him, not caring the slightest what the neighbours might think. And what the fuck do you mean - 'professional'?! I don't even fucking like the church!

I stepped after him, angry and willing to physically stop him leaving in order to get an answer if I had to, until something he said made me stop in my tracks. I stared at his back, completely dumbfounded.

Vampire business? What the fuck are you talking about? Is this a fucking joke? I asked, tone completely incredulous. My mouth dropped open as I wondered something, stepping closer but not too close, trying to get a look at Helios' eyes. Are you high? His eyes were so dark it was impossible to see his pupils in the darkness of the night too and it only made me more frustrated.  You're talking to me about being a fucking priest when you're fucking high?! I yelled at him. Why did I always get stuck with the twisted, closeted guys?

Back to top Go down

Helios Tallon | Army of God; Chief

Posted on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:10 pm

I was desperately trying to search through my brain, to mentally replay what had happened before Lenny had done what he'd done. Everything was already jumbled, like a distant memory. My mind was too fixed on what he had done after, and I'd already mentally discarded what lead up to it. At least for now, it was hard to pinpoint what it was I could have possibly said to make him think that was what I wanted...

His shouting somehow made things worse, my embarrassment increasing tenfold as I began feeling more and more that I had done something terribly wrong. I know you are not exactly a religious man Lenny, the church has nothing to do with this, and I do not know- I did not know what I wanted to say, but I wanted to say something. High? I frowned, staring right at him as I myself wondered if he was joking. Of course I am not high Lenny. What is wrong with you? The words came out and I genuinely did not mean for them to sound so- bad. I mean, is something wrong? My eyes darted back and forth, searching his face for a flinch or any expression I could read to try and understand what was even going on.

I gripped his shoulders, finally feeling like something was terribly wrong, and I stared him straight in his eyes. What is going on with you? Confusion, worry, tension, it was all written all over my face as I waited.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:24 am

What was wrong with me? Me?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I shouted back. First you fucking talk about being more than friends, then you run out, then you start talking weird shit about vampires, and you think there's something wrong with me? And how the fuck is this nothing about the church? You're a fucking priest!

I just felt so angry. I didn't think or ask myself why, I just let myself feel it, but if I had I'd have known it wasn't because of Helios. He was just an unlucky bystander, another person to tip me over the balance and set my temper raging. Get the fuck off me, you've made it pretty obvious how you feel. I shoved his arms from my shoulders and backed off myself too, my chest heaving.   I'm fine, nothing is going on with me - I've been having the best time for fucking months, doing what I like and not wasting my time.. doing fucking charity shit for the church or whatever. Is that why you're pissed? I haven't been helping you out with church stuff any more? I gritted my teeth, the more I tried to think the more my head started to ache. I closed my eyes a second, glaring at Helios. The ache on top of the confusion on top of the rejection.. it was too much to handle. You know what's fucking wrong? Why you're here. If you want to keep shit professional but you know I'm not fucking religious, why the fuck are you even here? Why did you come here?! I shouted at him, my voice more than loud enough to be heard over the storm.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics