setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Knock Three Times - Page 3

[Private] Knock Three Times

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Knock Three Times

Helios Tallon | Army of God; Chief

Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:46 pm

I had all the patience in the world for Lenny, for anyone. And that was still true. I was just beyond confused. I had no idea what Lenny was even saying for most of our conversation. My own confusion was making me frustrated with myself. What? - Lenny you don't have to lie to me. I already know where those scars came from... I frowned in confusion. Was this just some kind of code word? I knew he didn't like to talk about him, or the things that happened to him. Maybe this was just his way of talking about it without actually saying anything. But even with that explanation, I knew it was far fetched. I knew I was reaching, just trying to find any way to explain this strange conversation.

Yes, it was. And I told you, I promised you I would make sure it never would happen to you again. I went with it, even though I probably looked incredibly confused the entire time. I did not know which way was up and which was down anymore. And admittedly, a small part of the reason I'd come here tonight was because I needed to talk to someone, someone that understood my line of work, someone that already knew what I did. A small part of me was seeking comfort, but I had spent the entire night confused rather than comfortable.

What? Was he trying to say friendship was not what he wanted? If that was true, I could not help but find it ironic. Considering I was the one that had tried to avoid a friendship with him at all costs in the beginning. Yes... If you do? We definitely took a big step forward when you started showing up more at the church, but then it just stopped. I just thought... You wanted to be more involved. I took another drink and finally leaned forward to set it down on the table before sitting back. No, no, not over you Lenny. Any person that believes in the cause can be a part of it. The church does not condemn it.

I crossed my hands in my lap and leaned my head back for a moment. I was happy that he seemed to have come to some sort of conclusion, but I was still lost. I had no idea what was going on with him, but he was just acting differently, or maybe not acting, but he seemed different. When I felt his hand on my shoulder I remembered that night in the tent, when I had done the same to him in hopes of comforting him. I smiled, You want to get to work now?

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Lie to you? What? I repeated back, equally as confused as Helios seemed to be. Uh.. yeah, I mean, not happening again is great but.. you weren't even there? It's not like it was your fault or shit. I continued, still confused. How would Helios ensure I wouldn't ever get hit by a car again? It sounded like such a strange thing to promise. I mean... I'm not gonna.. not go out near a road every again, y'know? And you can't always be there...

I nodded, slowly starting to believe that Helios and I were finally on the same page. I bit at my lip. Yeah, yeah I do. I mean.. yeah. You're right. I nodded again, my eyebrows shooting upwards when he mentioned the church. The uh, cause? Well, yeah, whatever - it means there's nothing to stop us? No reason not to... I didn't know what cause Helios was talking about and I no longer cared either. There were no obstacles and that's all that mattered.

It was going faster than I expected and I stared at Helios, still slightly taken aback. Taken aback - but also ridiculously buzzed and up for it. I just didn't want to scare him off either. It could be his first experience with a guy and as much as he said the church didn't condemn it, I didn't want him having second thoughts or worrying about shit again halfway through things. He hadn't thrown himself physically at me yet so I figured a slightly slower approach might be better - even if it felt like it was going to kill me. I smiled back at him, my heart racing. It was actually happening. I was going to have sex with a priest. If there was a hell I'd be fucking sent there for that, I was sure. And didn't give a fuck about it either. Yeah? I watched him, making sure he was serious and scooted closer. Yeah. I shifted closer again, my legs pressing against his, taking the bottle of vodka and placing it into Helios' hands. I wanna get to work but.. fuck, isn't it better when you're relaxed? C'mon, you need to... just let loose... I made sure Helios' hands were round the bottle and guided it to his lips, watching and licking my own lips as I did, images of his doing very different things filtering into my mind. You haven't done this before? But don't worry, don't think, just enjoy it.. it'll feel good. I'll make it feel good. I said,  my voice getting lower and lower as I kept talking.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:51 pm

No, I was not, but if I was he would have paid in blood for what he did. He will pay in blood for what he did. To you, to me, to everyone he has harmed. My voice faded into a mutter, and as much as Lenny's situation and that vampire was on my mind most of the time, for once I did not want to think about it. Not while the threat of banishment was knocking on my door. I had come so close, I had come face to face with him in this town, and yet the idea of losing every resource and every connection was paralyzing. To come so close, only to have my vengeance ripped away.

I hope this means you will start contacting me more, and coming around more. I can not do this without you. At the beginning, that was not true. But I could not believe it was coincidence that I had come closer to this vampire than I had in a long time, all around the same time Lenny started opening up about him. The fact that this vampire was so attached to Lenny was his weakness, and would be his undoing. Nothing will stop us, Lenny.

I felt Lenny scooting closer, but did not think much about it. I was desperately trying to think of something else, to get my mind off of my possible banishment, the vampire, my life, and where it would end up if I did not have something to chase. That thought scared me the most. I gripped the bottle when it was placed in my hands, and even laughed. I am not sure drinking will help me work, Lenny. I took a drink anyway, not that I had much of a choice. He was right, I did need to relax. I could not let my own stress and paranoia affect whatever discussion would come next. As much as I did not want to think about things, working on solving my problems was one thing I could do.

My brows lowered, and that confused expression came back. I... Suppose it will? I turned my head to look at him, instantly realizing how close he actually was. It was such a strange thing for him to say. It was... It was just odd. Of all the things working would do to me, feeling good would not be the first description I would use. Relieved, maybe. Occupied, possibly. Distracted, definitely. But not feeling good.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Pay in blood? Um. I dunno who was even driving, but shit, seriously.. don't fucking worry about it. How was Helios still worrying? He was taking everything so seriously. Maybe that was what he liked, intense, serious... things were definitely starting to feel intense. He couldn't do it without me? Shit. You've been thinking about this? I realised, wondering how long for. Maybe I should have made a move sooner. I wasn't entirely sure why I hadn't.

I glanced to him, then to his crotch, my mouth opening in an 'o' before I closed it. Did alcohol do that to people? Uh.. if you have problems with.. that, uh, don't worry, you won't, just fucking... I'd had enough of slowly. Everything he said was a tease, a temptation, and I didn't want to hold back any longer. I grabbed the bottle of vodka and set it on the floor, turning back to Helios and giving him one last proper look.

It will. I breathed out with confidence, resting a hand on his upper thigh. I kept his gaze, smiled slightly, and went for it. I leaned in, pressing my lips to his while my hand moved to the front of his pants.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:19 pm

I would not say I had given up. But... I had given up. I was certain my brain would put the pieces together eventually, maybe I'd understand what he was talking about later, when alcohol was no longer involved in the discussion. But for now, I had no idea where to even begin. So I just breathed, and closed my mouth. It is always on my mind Lenny. I said, my tone making it clear that he had always known that. If anything else happened, I would have to say something. I would have to make it known that I had been lost for most of this conversation. I never wanted to offend Lenny, but he was making no sense, and this time, I needed an explanation.

This time I caught something. The direction Lenny's eyes had moved and what he said next. It did not hit me at first. I was... In a state of shock? I knew about Lenny's preferences, but I had never caught him looking there before. Something was not right about this, something was off, and more so than I had thought earlier. My body stiffened, and my eyes widened when I felt his hand on my thigh. Lenny- What- I wanted to ask him what was happening, but I froze. I froze for longer than I should have. Why did my eyes close? Did I just not want to see? No, it was all coming together. With his lips against mine it was all coming together and once I finally had the pieces together I pulled away and stood up, afraid to even look at him.

My hand covered my mouth and my fingers moved over my lips before I dropped my hands and just started walking. I did not even grab my coat, I just opened the front door and moved out into the rain, as if it would wash away my sins. My hand reached into the pocket of my pants and I pulled out my phone, dialed, and held the phone against my ear, staring straight out into the street. I need to schedule an appointment. - Tonight, thank you.

I wanted to turn around, to go back inside and get my things, and more than anything I wanted to say something to Lenny because this was entirely my fault and what I had just done was not fair to him. My hand moved up to my mouth again, and my fingers rubbed the rain water over my lips as I refused to even think about what had just happened in fear- In fear of what?

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics