setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015 - Page 6

[Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:49 pm

I looked back and forth from PB sitting on top of me to Vincent beside me, blinking each time my eyes moved as if I were making camera angles. Either Caly knew him, or she just didn’t give any fucks. Knowing her, it was the latter. Later, Joe, I said, and to be honest, maybe I was alright with him leaving because my sexual history would be spilling out like a bag of jelly beans if he’d stuck around. Maybe I cared, maybe I didn’t. Maybe I wouldn’t care if people weren’t fucking closed-minded about it.

Okay, so maybe it was inescapable. Before I realized what I was doing, my hand slapped across my face, my fingers covering my eyes and my palm hitting my nose harder than I’d intended. OUCH! Fuck! And I started to laugh before shooting Caly a sly glance, but once I did, I thought I caught sight of - oh, shit. Was that her? Would she know I was here? Fuck, how many people would I see tonight that I’d seen naked. Okay, maybe I need to keep the panties up some, or nah. Thinking back, I didn’t regret any of it, so fuck it. Even if a couple of them had brought me a little closer to death than anyone would actually believe.

Oh, yeah, you know they did, I said, snatching one of the dinosaurs and making it hop across the table like a three year old. Your costume suits you perfectly, bruh.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:34 pm

I laughed at Michelle's joke, not that I swing that way but guessing from the way the blonde was sitting on her lap I wouldn't be surprised if she did. Alas, no, my dick is purely figurative, but I can't deny that we like to party at One Shot. It didn't surprise me in the slightest that Onyx was planning on ditching Halloween to head to One Shot. His good mood seemed to be fading slightly - he wasn't in full bitch mode - but he surrendered his burger to Michelle's "friend" and after a conversation regarding Michelle's phone that I couldn't quite follow (and wasn't sure I wanted to) he dismissed himself to go smoke.

Fortunately, my fries arrived and I couldn't resist their salty, steamy hotness. I squirted some ketchup on the side and dug in. Michelle and her blonde friend were joined by some guy in a costume that I actually recognized (thank God) and they were talking more about that show that I hadn't seen.

No, I don't think we've met. I'm Olympia. I said to the warlord before popping another fry into my mouth. He wasn't bad on the eyes but I couldn't really get a read on his personality based on his actions thus far. His costume wasn't bad, in fact was really realistic looking, so that was a plus for him.

Back to top Go down

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:59 am

Ah how the temptation at first of a hamburger that was given away, to a nice pile of salty smelling fries was very tempting to the pallet. I licked my lips and watched as Olympia plopped some in her mouth. Hey, yeah, can I get some of those too? I pointed to the basket of fried as I yelled out to the bartender whom was slowly picking up the pace from the growing crowd. It was tempting enough to push out the thought of rotting flesh from my mind. I hadn’t eaten since this morning, and I thought I deserved a little bit of munchies did I not?

I’m Ouray. Nice to meet you Olympia. I didn’t usually not answer right away, but my growing hunger kind of took precedence over introducing myself. I’m pretty sure she would understand, after all the hunger was something that just couldn’t be killed all that easily.   Sorry, had to order myself something before I started to gnaw on someone’s arm. I smirked a little, figured I could at least apologize. I mean I wasn’t a complete asshole after all. I finally took in her costume and I tilted my head to the side a little. It was very nice…but I have no fucking idea what she was supposed to be. Maybe…was it that chick from x-men or was that avengers?

I have to ask, you’re supposed to be the chick from umm fuck….X-men? I was probably far off, but I didn’t keep up with the whole DC or Marvel franchise of comic books or movies…or whatever it was that they were. I just didn’t find the whole hero thing gang worthy and I never had the desire to watch them. Sure when I was younger and not wanting to fight with the whole ‘oh you’re crazy because you see dead shit’ I played with action figures and pretended to save the world. Growing up the way I did though, changed things of course, it usually does when you have to ‘adult’.

Back to top Go down

Blonde chicks with figurative dicks? Don't know what I just walked into but sounds like a party... I grinned, all the while hoping the strangeness of the crowd was simply the Halloween costumes. As much as I hated to think it, the people did have the feel of a bunch of misfits.

I watched as the pink haired chick hopped off Michelle and walked off, turning to Michelle herself with a mixture of relief and unease after. The blockade to talking about Gabriel had gone, but it didn't make the topic any less awkward at a party, or awkward - period. Even I couldn't smoothly pull of talking about my missing best friend who Michelle had probably slept with.

Thanks. I smirked, And yours too, except.. where's your guitar? I sat down more comfortably with some of the crowd gone, not to mention there was more room literally too, and let my gaze linger over Michelle a little before flashing her a smile. I sipped at my drink and set it down. You want anything to drink while you're babysitting the kids? I gestured to the dinosaurs she was playing with, which was cute... but at the same time, they'd better not get damaged. I felt it better to have a bit of small talk before getting to the point, might as well be friendly. I moved so I was sat next to Michelle, my body angled slightly towards her, and poked at one of the dinosaur figurines myself, turning it to face the one Michelle was hopping along the table and making it follow, if in a slightly more realistic dinosaur lurking walk to what she was doing. I'm guessing we're both here to have a good time tonight and I don't want to cast a cloud over the evening, but I've gotta ask, you haven't seen anything of Gabe recently? I paused, raising an eyebrow as I faced her again.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Well I’m here, so of course it is, I promptly replied. It wasn’t even really witty, and the thought of it was kind of overdone, but I didn’t care. The shots were taking effect, at least enough to get my mouth running with not much of a brake. Admittedly, my breath came a little easier when Caly trotted off to take a piss, but I watch her with a bit of a smile as she left.

Oh, damn, I thought about finding something like it, like for real, from the store, but there’s really nothing like it. Besides, I lose shit like that. My eyes darted side to side as the connection hit me and I scooted the dinosaurs back to Ru. Here, yanno, since I’m clumsy an’ shit. I hadn’t even realized my chili cheese fries were there with all the commotion and I started digging in, but I pushed them over as well. Since Ru was nice enough to share his toys I could at least let him have a few fries. Oh, god, I thought you’d never ask! I don’t know though, if the waitress comes back, just order me whatever you’re drinking. I’m not really picky as long as it’s not too sweet. And of course, absent-minded me had already picked up one of the toys again and had it fully interacting with the dinosaur that Ru had stalking mine.

You know, I was going to ask you the same thing. It’s a little fucked up, isn’t it? You’d think he’d text one of us. But suddenly I was frowning and a sick realization hit me. The last person that suddenly stopped texting me was Maggie. I had been happy about that, until I found out what had happened. I struggled on whether or not to mention it. Fuck, I could tell the dude was worried. This was the kind of shit I had no experience with. Should I be truthful? Or put him at ease for tonight and wait until… well.. when?

I don’t know, man, I.. I sighed. The alcohol had indeed wiped out my brakes. I know a girl who went missing and uh… well I just really hope it’s not the same thing that happened to him. I shoved the basket of fries away along with the dinosaur.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics