setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015 - Page 5

[Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'd ordered and received a pumpkin spice punch and when I turned around this time it was Michelle waving at me. The wave turned into beckoning and I grinned, raising my eyebrows to myself as I walked towards her just as a guy got up and left. He looked familiar somehow but my brain was soon engaged elsewhere when I looked to Michelle and saw the hot piece sitting on her lap. And shit, I knew who they were dressed up as. It was as perfect as it was hot. It was also a little distracting too considering I wanted to have a little more of a serious conversation with Michelle, maybe find out if she'd seen Gabe as unlikely as it probably was, or even where she thought he might be, but I didn't want to rain on anyone else's parade.

I did a quick scan of the crowd for Nadine to check she was okay, saw she was still near the food and continued walking. It looked like a decent crowd. I placed my drink and raptors on the table and sat down next to the two girls. Marceline and Princess Bubblegum? Those two totally banged. I smirked suggestively, even if the blonde would look one hundred per cent more attractive if she hadn't been what looked like literally stuffing her face with burger. Gross.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Event] Bennigan's Annual Halloween Bash 2015

Caspian Sullivan | Wolf; Warlord/Battlelord

Posted on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:01 am

See this is what happens when you get side tracked by the wafting smell of freshly cooked hamburgers, followed by some French fries. My mouth itself salivated just thinking of it, and if I hadn’t caught myself I would have whined a little watching Onyx take a bit of his hamburger. Fuck I should order myself one of those things. That was until I caught the smell of rotting flesh. I probably should have noticed it early, but then again who said I wasn’t a little scatter brained from time to time. I honestly don’t care, I don’t watch it. I shrugged a little noting the little woman sliding herself into the other woman’s lap. Right. She was either a lesbian or bi from the sound she made as the pink haired gum drop made herself at home, guess I should have known that one?

I raised my eyebrow. I don’t think I wanted to know just what they were talking about. A phone with jizz on it. Fuck that shit I wasn’t even going to pry. I took my drink that was placed In front of me a slugged it down. May just join you here in a minute Onyx. I wasn’t a smoker, but the sudden choking feeling as more of the rotting flesh smell reached my nose. My eyes searched for whom ever it could be coming from, and it wasn’t too far down the bar from where everyone seemed to want to congregate.   Good hell. I muttered from under my breath and trained my eyes on the wolf next to me.

Ouray, don’t think I’ve seen you about? The words blurted out from my mouth before I could think of anything else to say. After all this lovely little blonde petite wolf was quite the delight on the eyes, and something that I could at least focus on for a moment before wanting to bail out of here. Especially since we now had a Jurassic World lover chatting it up with the two Adventure Time roleplayers.  I wonder now just what I had even walked into? After all this place was my home, but hell I must have missed a lot as the people that lived here must really love this holiday.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:01 pm

The bourbon didn’t wipe away my craving, but it at least put me at ease. And while I had expected it to do just the opposite, the presence of another vampire had only helped. It wasn’t Noelle, it wasn’t Gayle, and I parked up when I heard the accented voice speaking with me. I kept my grin and took a sip, looking over the glass at the bloodied nurse. I finished and grinned even wider when I realized that there was more authenticity to her costume than anyone else in here would realize.

Haven’t found her yet tonight, but I plan on having a little taste of her at some point. I’m open to sharing. I looked her up and down, and let any comments about the medical field stay unspoken. Instead, I went the other direction. Unless you’ve had your fill already? I took another drink, realizing now that she wasn’t the only vampire I sensed in this place, but I couldn’t be sure. But I wasn’t moving, the one I’d found was interesting enough for me so far. My eyes were pleased enough that I didn’t feel the need to look any further.

Back to top Go down

Nïya Kaminski | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:47 am

Maybe this was exactly what I needed. To get out more and stop thinking so much about the unspoken war between Vox and I. Maybe this was the perfect opportunity to meet others who could take my mind off what was inevitably brewing inside me the minute I stepped foot in the pub. I mean, I tried not to think about it too much, but it was hard to ignore when every fibre of your being was trying to push you over the edge.

Looks great doesn't it? I mused as I noticed his grin when he caught sight of my attire, eyes darting down to the splatters of blood across my outfit, knowing just as well as he that it was all courtesy of some human or another.

Now isn't that a shame? He was quite handsome. Maybe he was looking for a particular type? I couldn't guess, didn't know if I wanted to try to either - though I wouldn't say no to more food. You can count me in. Hell, I'll even help you pick. I grinned. There was fun to be had in selecting your food, and even more fun to be had in working for it. I wondered if he was partial to a little taste of wolf? I had caught scent of their kind the minute I stepped in and it had me salivating.

Taking another sip of my drink, I almost choked at his question. Wondering if he had any idea who he was talking to. Me? Fill? Those two words never made it in one sentence. I have barely even started. I finished off my drink and set it down on one side. So, this is going to be such a ridiculous question but why are you all on your own and not...mixing with the crowds? My brow raised at him before stopping a woman in her tracks as she walked past to take her drink, compelling her to get herself another. Gotta have some perks, right?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:03 am

I nodded with a continued smirk and a slightly raised brow, my arms folded in front of me, bourbon still in hand. I took another drink and removed the hood, since I was beginning to feel a little more ‘gangsta’ than Oliver queen and I didn’t like the way the thing imposed on my peripheral vision. The world opened up and really I felt a little less.. restrained. Especially with the attention.

My eyes darted to the table where I’d sensed the strong presence of dog. I didn’t know who was who, just yet, but there was more than one. Had it been just me alone, I wouldn’t have even thought about going for one. I’d never tasted one, but my mind was starting to fixate on it. I’d never had wolf, but I couldn’t help but to imagine that it would be worth the fight it took to have one. Now that I had another of my kind with me, the idea was seeming possible, even if still a little risky. The choice seems a little obvious to me, doesn’t it you? My eyes were still on the group and I had to practically remind myself not to drool. I downed the rest of my bourbon in hopes that it might give me a slight reprieve from the overpowering craving.

I’m not usually a very social person, but I couldn’t resist coming out to play on a night where I didn’t have so much… hiding to do. I sat the glass down on the bar and licked the remaining taste of bourbon from my lips. I took inspiration from her cue, but I went straight to the source and caught the eyes of the bartender, now that that connection was becoming more easy with each time I did it. Another bourbon, now. I turned back to the bloodied nurse. What about you? Where’s your uh.. pyramid head or whatever he’s called? I heard the thud of the glass placed on the bar and I grabbed it without looking. I’m Ben, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics