setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Ingrid Tupman - Page 5

[Private] Ingrid Tupman

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Ingrid Tupman

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:56 pm

My entire body stiffened when I felt her arm around my waist and all I wanted to do was to shove her right back into the waters. She was already hovering over the line when she welcomed me as her brother, but she completely crossed the line by embracing me fully. For Gayle, I attempted my best poker face and draped my arm around the brat's shoulder. However the instant it was just her and I, she might meet her fate with the water again. Maybe. While I was more concerned on the affection I was receiving by my... Whatever, my head perked up at her already confirmation on our meal for tomorrow nights dinner. 

We'll see you soon. I bowed my head at her and when I looked back up she had disappeared. But instead of being flooded with the thoughts of that being the last time I would ever see her face again, I was more eager to find our dinner and return to her. I noted her last words and pulled away from the her embrace. So who's the mutt you have on your mind, little brat? They better be high in rank otherwise you can go ahead and scratch their name off the menu. I want a kick ass entree for my welcome home dinner.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:32 am

As much as I loved being treated as queen, I gladly stepped off of my throne for Gayle. A princess could be just as royal, after all. So, I never saw much problem with serving her, her desires on a silver platter. However, history had proven I'd never been able to accomplish that without minor setbacks. So this time, needless to say, and despite my company, I was rather focused and determined to succeed.

One, you're absolutely insane if you think I'm going to spend even a second longer in this soaked fabric than I have to. Appearances are everything darling, and frankly, you don't look so hot yourself. So first, we are going to find ourselves a wardrobe change. And second, my name is Noelle, you svin'ya dvuglavyy nemnogo dik debil. Not, ''little brat''. Third, I am no fool, I know what our dearest mother meant when she said ''the higher the rank, the tastier''. And for the record, this is not your welcome home dinner. Don't be so self centered. It's a family reunion. For all of us.

I immediately stepped past him and lead the way to the place I'd taken up residence for the past few nights.

We stood in front of the closet, which luckily for him contained many fine suits to choose from, and I struggled between the givenchy or the versace. Neither outfit really spoke to me like my Elie Saab, but unfortunately I didn't have much say in the matter. My reflection above the dresser beside me was not entirely awful either. My makeup was still in place, and I'd managed to remove the red from my cheeks. A little touch up would make everything perfect. However, my hair was an entirely different problem in itself. So, I removed my crown and ran my fingers through my hair, slicking it back, and taking a brief moment to wipe a way a bit of red from below my eye that I'd missed from earlier. And really, once that was done, I didn't look terrible. Definitely not my best, however.

So, see anything worthy? I suppose it doesn't matter, because I refuse to be seen, even by a mutt, standing beside you in those ruined rags. I spoke as I fanned my fingers over the clothing in the closet. I could not make up my mind, personally, but I knew if I did not get out of this dress soon, the smell of fishy lake would never go away, and there was no way in hell I was going to deal with ''fish'' jokes from our dinner.

I began unzipping my dress, my eyes on his as I did so. And I made sure it was quite the show. I took my time, narrowed my eyes and moved so he could get a good view of all of the different angles. I slowly slid the fabric down to my ankles and when I stepped out of the dress completely, I also stepped closer to him and gently placed my fingers over his collar bone. Do you like watching, big brother? I whispered, sliding my leg up the outside of his and leaning in even closer. Do you want to watch your little sister do more? I whispered again, my lips lightly touching his as I spoke and my fangs clicked into place.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:41 pm

I folded my arms across my chest as I tried to keep up with what she was saying, and there was quite a bit she had to say. There was one snippet that I knew wasn't fucking english, if it weren't for our current anatomy I would have assumed she had a goddamn stroke. Then something about a wardrobe change, her naming being Noelle, and how this dinner wasn't for me but for all of us. While that may be true, let's be honest. I rolled my eyes at her and trailed behind her, my eyes fixed on how the damp fabric of her gown clung to that perky ass of hers.  Still my party, little brat. I muttered under my breath knowing she would still hear me perfectly. 

A very small part of me felt sorry when I pushed her into the lake, not because I did, but because I knew I ruined a one in a million gown. But after stepping foot into her wardrobe and gazing at the other dozen one in a million gowns she has draped on hangers, I wasn't sorry. She was going to be just fine with what she already had in store. It felt as if I was backstage at a fucking fashion show.

Likewise. I replied as I undid my bow tie and tugged it from my neck, dropping it to the ground. I swiftly withdrew my jacket from my shoulders, it too joined the floor. I looked down at my not so white dress shirt that was stained with my blood when the woman beside me decided to puncture my chest. Note taken, never will I ever wear a white dress shirt again. I started to unfasten the buttons when I glanced up through my lashes and locked eyes with hers as she bit by bit began to undress, my fangs clicked instantly. Without pulling my eyes from hers, I removed my dress shirt and tossed it to the side, my dress pants hanging off my hips. Even though there was no purpose, I inhaled sharply when she stepped out of her dress and came into full view. She really was breath taking. 

I tried to maintain every muscle in my body and my composure when I felt her delicate lips brush mine. But why was I even trying to hold back? What was stopping me from taking her right her, right now? I knew I wanted her when I first laid eyes on her, before learning of our connection. I couldn't give in entirely, not yet at least. I dug my fingers into her waist and shoved her back against the wall, causing the photos that hung there to rattle. I brought my face to hers, if breathing was necessary I would have felt hers on my lips.  It would be my absolute pleasure to take you over my knee right this very moment. Then to make sure not an inch of your body was left untouched by my lips.  I spoke in a stern tone as my fingers lightly trailed up her inner thigh and my thumb ran along the bottom of her lip.  But we have dinner to catch. Unless you have something else on your mind you'd rather get out of the way first. I murmured, the fingers that trailed up her inner thighs lightly brushed against her crotch.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Did I want to fuck him? A little, maybe more than a little. It was hard to tell really, since I wanted to play with him more. As much as I cared for my progeny, I couldn't sit here and pretend I didn't enjoy bringing him to the brink, letting him step one foot off the edge before calling it quits. His sexual torment was my sexual desire. I suppose I enjoyed a little mental torment as well. I'd lied to my progeny and pretended so often that I didn't even know how I truly felt about most of what we discussed. But he was not alone in that unfortunate circumstance. I was that way with everyone. The mental part anyway, not the sexual brink part. And, well, my dearest brother was almost on par, aside from the fact that if he met the sun I probably wouldn't even shed a tear. But I did have that desire to torment him, just as I had Benjamin. But I wanted to toy with my dear brother for an entirely different reason.

I hissed when he gripped me and threw me against the wall. I both hated him and wanted him. Did I desire to inflict pain or pleasure? Maybe both? Oh don't be so delicate brother, it's not your lips I want... I licked the tip of my fangs, imagining his sinking into the inside of my thighs. Or even more delicious, mine sinking into him.

My breath caught in my throat when his hands slipped between my legs, and instinctively my fangs pierced his thumb which he'd placed conveniently close to my mouth. Maybe I was being over dramatic, and really, it wasn't entirely an act. I was incredibly aroused at his touch, at his voice. But I made sure to add little final touches to get him in the mood. Light moans, quivering thighs, grinding motions against his little friend and expressions on my face that told him he had me exactly where he wanted me, even though that wasn't entirely true.

I reached my hand up behind me, palm against the wall as it carelessly slid up, hitting a picture frame as it slithered it's way up the textured walls. And I reached for it to pull it down and look at the happy family portrait. The woman was bleached blonde, her husband tall and lanky, and their two children dolled up pageant style. I propped the picture up so we could both see, Isn't it better with an audience? I whispered as I slid my hand down his torso to grip the flesh between his legs.

But I stopped this time to spin around and shove him against the wall, my body pressed up against his as I reached down to grip his hand to bring it up to my mouth and lick the remaining blood from his thumb, the wound already healed. I fucking hate you, brother, but I don't need to like you in order to fuck you. I took a step back, But mommy's waiting. And I want you good and suffering before I finally give you want you want. So get fucking dressed, we're already late.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Me? Delicate? I almost wanted to roll over laughing at such an insult. It would appear I'll have to try a different approach for the future, perhaps a more forward approach. The last quality I would ever want on my resume is I was delicate. Just the thought of that happening would me nightmares.  I know. It's just part of the package deal.

The corners of my lips widened into a smirk when I heard her breathing hitch followed by her fang piercing my thumb. Finally. I acquired the reaction from her I've been longing for since we first met earlier this night. She was aroused by me, and if she dared say otherwise she was drowning in her own denial. But I knew her little tricks, I learned my lesson when her hand was lodged inside my rib cage. These moans, grinding motions, it was all part of her game. And I wasn't about to be fooled for yet a second time.

I narrowed my eyes and followed as her hand moved up the wall and grabbed a picture frame of a family portrait. And here's the mortal sympathizer I had grown to hate so dearly, I was still trying to process the eulogy she proclaimed for the human she killed to survive. I briefly glazed over the portrait when she propped it for both our views. Two parents and two young children, the ideal human family quantity, it was enough to cause a chuckle to escape my lips. But my chuckle morphed into a hiss when she gripped the flesh between my legs. My eyes grew dark as I pinched the top of the picture between my fingers and dropped it to the side, fragments of glass scattering before our foot.  I don't think so.

Next thing I knew I had taken her place and my thumb was between her lips.  The feelings fucking mutual. I stepped over the glass fragments and removed a suit that caught my eye from the beginning and walked through the doorway but turning back. Oh please, could your head get any bigger? Last time I checked I'm not your pig to plump for the slaughter. When I want something, I'm going to fucking take it. So how about you put some fucking clothes on and meet me downstairs you little slut.

I stood at the foot of the staircase before a grand mirror, making slight adjustments to my fresh attire and periodically checking the time for however long it was taking the fucking royal highness to get ready.  Hey, your highness, could you I don't know, hurry the fuck up.  I hollered up the staircase and shook my head. I didn't spend a decade in isolation to return home just to be some brat's chauffeur.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics