setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Ingrid Tupman - Page 3

[Private] Ingrid Tupman

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Ingrid Tupman

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:49 pm

What I should have done was look away, but I couldn’t. This was such a horrible trick. He looked just like him and I was reminded of that slight fetish I’d had at the time and how his youth had done a few things for me. He was just on the cusp of manhood when I turned him, I’d formed the snapshot of him at the perfect time, when he was full of passion, full of confusing emotions he understood nothing about, and was full of that drive. It took little to no convincing for me to agree with this choice, and even once he had simply disappeared from my life, I could not bring myself to regret it. He was pure fun, and I had hoped I’d played that role of the woman who could show him a few tricks.

This is how I would know, I realized. It was a gamble, a huge gamble since I was all too familiar with sibling rivalry and the consequences. I could command Noelle to leave, but that would make things worse and I had no reason yet to do that to her. For someone like me I shouldn’t ever need to resort to that measure. I was sure in time, she would be able to understand. She would grow to love him just as I had, and perhaps even have just as much fun.

I composed myself, I couldn’t look weak until I knew that it was okay. My posture straight, my eyes narrowed, and my lips were barely in a smirk. I was an old woman, in a way, but my memory was intact. Ten years ago was a blink. I remembered Kyle, I remembered what he liked, and I hoped that it hadn’t changed all that much. I wondered if anyone had catered to his sweet spots just as I had, and I wondered if there was anyone he’d been just as passionate about pleasing than he had been me.

As I looked down to his chest, seeing the damage to the fabric and his freshly healed skin covered in dried blood, I couldn’t help but to be pleased. He was still my son, but I had to give it to Noelle. She was vicious, and soon, once we were a family, I would give her a proper channel so that her bloodlust could be put to use for the greater good. I ripped at the rest of the fabric of Kyle’s shirt, exposing his chest, my hand crawling up the blood covered chest as my fingertips brushed against his nipples. His reaction would be my gauge. If I caught so much as a flicker in his eye at this, it just had to be proof. My smirk grew, and my other hand cupped his chin and I slid my index finger in between his lips. If he bit, if his fang pierced without mercy, I would know for sure. He would know what I wanted, and there would be no question.

Back to top Go down

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:23 am

This woman was completely mesmerizing. She could stand before me for hours, and I would never grow tiresome of her ever-lasting beauty. But at this moment, I needed her to show me or tell me something... Anything. To hear her voice in that sultry tone of hers. I needed to hear the certainty in her voice that she knew it was me. 

If it were an entirely different person in her shoes who just tore what was left of my suit, I would have had their head. But in this case, since it was my long lost beloved, she could do whatever she desired to this gritty suit. I would find another. Every muscle in my body quivered at her touch, the gentle brush of her fingertips against my nipples. The lids of my eyes fluttered as I recalled the last time I felt this touch, and the affect it had on me. Silver may be my kind's greatest weakness, but her touch was ultimately mine.

And she knew it. She was unsure of me, otherwise I would of at least hoped she would have pulled me into her the second she saw my face. So what better way for her to be certain it was I than unraveling my sweet spots that only she would have knowledge of. Then she done it. The one kink that no other woman ever uncovered. My eyelids sprung open as they dived deep into her grey orbs. The corners of my lip widened into a small smile, and my fangs make their surprise appearance. Wasting no time, I parted my teeth, inching my jaw further and biting down on her index finger.

I wrapped my arm around her revealed slender waist, my fingertips digging into her soft skin. To only further her certainty, I remember her exact words from one of our nights together, so I was going to remind her of them. With my other hand, I took her hand into mine and pulled it away, allowing me to speak once more.  I love the way it sounds when you fuck me. Hear it?  A devilish smirk follows.

Back to top Go down

Noelle Faye Benson | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:52 am

I was royalty. Ben was royalty. Gayle was royalty, and the very reason why Ben and myself were as well. So why in the hell was Gayle bothering herself with peasants? I mean, I didn't mean for it to come off so high and mighty, but it was true. But here she was, treating this rude asshat like he was a precious gem. You'd think he was the fucking Heart of the Ocean retrieved from the sunken fucking Titanic.

Their moment was intimate, and frankly that kind of thing never made me feel awkward or intrusive, but it wasn't the intimate nature of their actions and words that had my temper flaring up. It wasn't the fact that I was being treated like no more than an extra in this film called life. It wasn't even the fact that I'd been blatantly ignored. It was the fact that I was ignored while he wasn't. She was my fucking maker and she was treating him like he was hers.

I crossed my arms and angrily tapped my foot as I waited for this freak show to end. It was no longer about teaching just him a lesson now. It was about teaching her one as well. She may have been my maker but I had a few things I could teach her, and I was going to.

After the last thing he said to her, I lost it. My feet carried me down the dock like I had somewhere to be, and I did. But my feet weren't moving fast enough, and in a blur of speed I was standing in his place, and he... Well he was going for a swim. I could pretend that I didn't want to shove him in the water, but at this point I was sure everyone knew that's exactly where I wanted him to be.

I didn't even look at him, I didn't even acknowledge the sound of the water his body had disrupted. My eyes were fixed on Gayle but my expression wasn't angry. I was just trying to read her. What is going on? My jaw flickered downwards as I tried to say something else, but I didn't know what to say. I just wanted an answer...

Back to top Go down

Gayle Shaffer | Vampire; Ancient

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:54 pm

OOC Message
Sorry this is so short, but I think it gets the point across lol.

While Marasol and Sera had chosen him for me, I had no reluctance. None at all, but I will admit I had no real plans for him other than for him to be a toy, a pet. When he left, when he disappeared, it had seemed all of my desires went with him. I realized he'd been so much more, but I'd never let him show me. I knew it was him, and his words, they brought back that exact memory and it was clear enough for me to have me... aroused. It's you- I was barely able to speak before the splash. As close as I am to perfect, I cannot claim to actually be. I'd allowed myself to be so entranced by the moment - it wasn't like I'd forgotten about my Noelle, but I had let the world disappear.

I rolled my eyes with an innocent but mischievous grin. I began playing with her hair and twirling it around my finger, knowing my Kyle would be back soon, very soon, and he wouldn't be happy. Noelle, dear, he's your brother. Play nice. I let loose of her hair, and walked to the edge of the dock. Come, Kyle, maybe your sister and I should share a meal. We have a lot of catching up to do.

Back to top Go down

Kyle Merrick | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Ten years it had been since I last had her in my arms. I received the certainty I longed for, and for a brief second, I thought nothing could ruin this moment. But just like that, something did. One minute I had my beloved in my gasp, the next I was being engulfed by the lake. I started to think the worse, was this an ambush? Were they tracking my every move after my departure, knowing I would lead them straight to her? I began to fill with rage, scrambling to think back to where their lie lied. But then I remembered a certain someone, and was positive it was her doing. The rage diminished and was now replaced with annoyance, but I knew I could easily put her in her place.

It didn't take long to resurface, and I wasn't happy to the view I had resurfaced to... Not. One. Bit. But what I overheard next only made matters worse. Brother? You have got to be fucking kidding me. Was the universe really this cruel? After succeeding my decade long sentence, life completely shits on me with the idea that that child is suppose to be my... Nope, I'm not even going to say. I'm just going to deal with it.

I launched out of the waters but once my feet were planted on the dock, I figured I would let her get a feel of the lake's temperature, and I shoved her into the lake. The corners of my lips turned upward at the sound of the water breaking due to her impact. The grin was short lived when Gayle finally spoke that word.  Please never refer to her as my sister, ever again. The mere thought of having to acknowledge that her and I share the same bloodline makes me want to rip out my own heart.  The catching up we have in order is for you and I's ears only. The brat will have to see herself out.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics