setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Medication - Page 5

[Private] Medication

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Medication

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:07 am

The thud of steel vibrating along the truck startled me as my eyes darted from Ben to some guy walking around the truck. Busted, I joked to myself, but my eyes widened and cheeks flushed when I came to realize I practically had no clothes on and quickly folded my arms across my chest. My innocence was ruined. Sofia you barely had any innocence left, my subconscious never failing to remind me.

I looked away from the mystery guy to Ben, in hopes to read his facial expression, but my eyes landed back on him when he called me by a name that was certainly not me.  Lauren? I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. But what he said left my mouth ajar. Crypt? It couldn't have been just pure coincidence, it had to have been a jab at Benjamin, which implied... Did he know what Ben was? And who the heck was Lauren?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 am

As soon as I heard the taps on the side of the truck I determined that this would be the last fucking time I tried any of this shit in public. A jealous shit-head who apparently had a girlfriend who was such a whore that any old girl getting it on in the back of a truck could be her. Sounds like you need a new girlfriend, but this isn’t Lauren. I took the shirt I found beside me and handed it to Sofia. It didn’t take me long to realize the guy was… different. He reminded me a little bit of those who I’d come to find out were… well.. I didn’t know what the fuck they were called, but they were fucking… well I knew the man had abilities. And his terrible joke told me that he knew what I was.

I helped Sofia move, and lifted my hips, pulling my pants up. I felt pure shit, even though Sofia had agreed to this, I didn’t want her being exposed like this. So you know you can leave now, right? You caught us in the act, this isn’t your girl, stop being a cr-
”Creep? Me?”
I sat up as the guy narrowed his eyes and began walking around the bed of the truck keeping his eyes on us. ”I’m not the one who had no better place to take this lady than to the back of a truck in a drugstore parking lot.”
I don’t answer to you, asshole, so you need to leave.
”You don’t? I can change that.” He held up his hand, then in a quick motion bent it at the wrist so that it was parallel to the ground. As soon as he did, I slammed back against the metal bed of the truck, my head hitting the tire iron and I could feel my skin split. What the fuck just happened?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:55 pm

I shifted to the side, taking the shirt Ben had just handed me and pulled it over my head. I couldn't decide what was making this situation more awkward, the fact this guy was certain I was some other girl, or that he was just standing there watching us. It was clear Ben and I had no clue who he was, so what was it to him?

I thought about saying something, but the only thing still on my mind was who this Lauren girl was. What gave him the idea I was her? But it wasn't like I would say anything even remotely insulting or intimidating, so I just had Ben do the talking, even if it was minimal. He doesn't mess around. But part of me had a feeling this guy wasn't going to go anywhere, so after Ben finished I scooted forward in hopes that was going to be our cue to leave. However, I paused when I saw his hand raised in the air and then his wrist bent, not even a second later my eyes darted to Ben as he slammed back against the bed of the truck. My jaw dropped once I saw a pool of his blood beginning to build under his head. 

What the heck just happened Ben? Are you alright? I spoke fast as I moved closer to him. Even after knowing what he was, I still found myself forgetting sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Shane Mathis | Warlock; Necromancer

Posted on Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:29 pm

I knew she wasn’t Lauren, but eventually, she would be soon enough. There were differences, but this girl was as close as I’d ever get. I wasn’t sure just how much I had disrupted my plan now that I’d introduced myself to her earlier than intended. Did I still want to attempt to befriend her? Or was a more forceful approach necessary? Had she connected the dots yet, that I was the cause of her boyfriend’s new (but rapidly healing) head injury? It didn’t matter. Explained away easily enough.

You’ll have to forgive me, guys, I know you aren’t my Lauren. You’ll have to understand, you look so much like her. I paced around the bed of the truck again eyeing the vampire. He had to be new, newish, or had at least never seen someone like me before. He should have known not to dare me. He should have known to fear me. My Lauren… and also someone as beautiful and sweet-looking as yourself deserve a little better than… this. My eyes were still on the vampire, narrowed, and they defied the smirk on my lips.

What’s your actual name, miss? I finally turned to look at the girl, my fingers pinched shut to keep the fanger from talking. I could sense him trying, but it wasn’t doing him any good. I could sense a little bit of fanger blood in her, not much. I didn’t know yet whether this was good or bad for my cause, but for the moment I’d use it for my advantage. I couldn’t do much, but I waved my hand, not in the air - at my waist so that the movement wasn’t all that noticeable. All I could do was easy any tension she might have. I wouldn’t have much control over her, but a slight influence was all I needed.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:01 am

All his talk about Lauren and my resemblance to her wasn't making any sense to more he spoke about it. Before I know it he was going to go on about how I sounded like her, walked like her, and I don't think my already rugged mental capacity will be able to handle that. I closed my eyes when he yet again referred to me as his Lauren, and even though he tried to divert, I could still sense it there. I inhaled and raised my hand to stop him from speaking any further. Can you just please stop talking. I don't want to hear that name leave your lips for the rest of the night, alright? And you don't know anything about him. I spoke harshly as I placed a hand on Ben's shoulder, my eyes dark when they reopened and my stature tall when I glared at him.

But then something changed. The darkness in my eyes faded, my posture softened, my breathing was smooth, and my nerves were at ease. What just happened? It felt as if every worry, every fear, just slowly drifted away. I couldn't remember the last time I ever felt this... Calm. And my mind, it was so, quiet. I blinked and was still looking at the guy, but this time I felt nothing towards him. Sofia. I spoke, my voice was soft and light.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics