setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Medication - Page 4

[Private] Medication

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Medication

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:52 pm

My eyes widened at his urgent tug on my jawline and I sighed softly at the prick of his fangs on my bottom lip. But my lips parted slightly at the initial touch of his tongue along my lips, all while my hands remained clasped over his. Why was I finding this so, so arousing? I always found this kind of dominant actions weird and uncomfortable. Yet here I was, feeling the complete opposite. 

The instant he removed the last layer of cloth that was keeping my upper half insulated, I longed for his warmth. The cool breeze brushing against my delicate skin erupted a shiver straight down my spine and throughout my nerves. Not only that, but the cool metal of my necklace now resting on my chest contributed a chill on my front. At this point, I was being completely engulfed with a variety of sensations. He then finally removed his shirt, and thankfully, when I placed on hands on his chest, the surface of his skin was much warmer than usual. I guess I have his recent meal to thank for that. I closed my eyes as I deepened our kiss, both of my hands gripping either side of his face.

My lower back was definitely my most sensitive area, even the slightest touch would cause my entire body to electrify. Benjamin would have to have known this by now, if not... He was going to find out soon, because each time I felt the grip from his fingers on the small of my back tighten, I breathed in sharply and grinded my hips against him. But I wanted to push him further, and I knew how to do just that. I pulled my lips away from his, trailing kisses along his jawline till my lips were now against his ear.  Is that all you got? I murmured tenderly, the corners of my lips curling upward.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Along with pressing her against me, my hands and fingertips were memorizing that curve from her spine to her ass. I felt my own necklace dangling against my skin, and it made me grin that she still wore it - my mind was so many places. It was all great, but not enough. I'd lost all thought about where we were, the only thing that mattered was what I wanted, and when she dared me, she'd only made it worse. I pulled back, made sure she was looking right at me when I said it, made sure she could see my expression with my narrowed eyes, the dried blood on my chin, and my teeth. 

You know the answer to that, I growled, while one hand had left her side and now stroked her cheek but it wasn't necessarily a soft measure. I moved her head to the side and my fingers trailed the side of her neck. Not yet, I told myself. I wanted her feeling me, even though I was sated I still didn't know if and when I'd be able to stop since I had a feeling my other hunger would only fuel my thirst for blood.

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Maybe you should remind me. I breathed, staring right back into his eyes. I returned one of my hands to his bare chest, while the other traced the trail of dried blood on his chin. When his fingers graced down my neck, I knew those fangs of his would find their place there soon enough. As always. And I would be waiting, as always.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 am

Back to top Go down

Shane Mathis | Warlock; Necromancer

Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:09 am

This wasn’t the first time I had seen her, and every time that I did, she reminded me more and more of Lauren. It wasn’t 100% in her appearance. It was the way she carried herself, her facial expressions, and from what little I could hear, her voice as well. Had they been able to meet, they would have been kindred spirits, I told myself, even though I really didn’t know this girl yet. But it didn’t matter, what mattered was that she was perfect.

So I began to watch her from a distance, watched her little date with her friend at the mall, and I watched her as she picked up a prescription here in the pharmacy. So she had a health problem. That would be quite easy to fix once I figured out what it was. No one was perfect without a little bit of work. She left the store and I kept looking through the different brands of toothpaste for a a little longer to keep my trail undetected. It didn’t matter, I had friends to follow her and I knew they wouldn’t be seen. They were my eyes when I couldn’t get in, even though I wanted to see for myself as much as I could.

”Shane, I don’t know how important that toothpaste is to you, but you need to get out here.” Arlo said, and.. he actually looked.. I don’t know if I would said worried? But basically it was a look that said I wouldn’t like what he’d seen. Yeah, he’d got me curious, because I really didn’t foresee any obstacles with this. What would he be so worried about? Did she have a boyfriend? I wouldn’t particularly call that an obstacle. More a crack on a sidewalk I had to step over. Where is she?
”She’s still in the parking lot. And depending on.. the way things go, you’ve got a bit of time but.. you do want to get out there.”
Is someone hurting her? No one could have seen or heard my murmurs, but I Held the phone to my ear just in case.
Arlo started laughing. ”Just get out there.”
I grabbed some floss and a random box of toothpaste and headed for the counter, but as soon as the clerk count my eye, I dropped sat them down and spoke. Oh, shit, left my wallet in the truck. I’ll be right back. and I headed out the doors.
”Sir, we’re closing,” She tried to yell after me, but I wouldn’t be back anyway. I looked around, but I didn’t need to to find what.. or who I was looking for. I sensed the living dead and I followed that sense to the back of a truck.

It angered me. It wasn’t even Lauren, but I was too angry to remind myself of that. I pounded on the truck with my palm and spoke with a snarl. What are you doing, Lauren?
He wasn’t a bad looking guy, but shit, really? Out here? Gross. Just gross.
Real fucken classy, guys. Don’t you have some candle-lit crypt to take her to?

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics