setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Medication - Page 3

[Private] Medication

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Medication

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:37 pm

I wasn't sure where it had come from, but I liked it too. That's exactly what she was, my little sultry pet, my little kitten. Hot as fuck without even trying, under my thumb but still had some fire in her. It was perfect. Good, I said with a satisfied smile. 

My thumb brushed across her lips, and now that she had my hands on me, there was no turning back and I knew my plans for the next few hours. It was inescapable. Her breath and her words were the last straw. My fingers moved just enough to grip her chin and turn her head to the side so that my lips brushed against her ear. Good girl, I breathed. And as indecisive as it might seem, I turned her head back, my lips meeting hers, and I went in for only a fraction of the taste I'd planned for the night. My hand still on her face but fingers reaching up to lightly tug on her hair. My eyes closed slowly, my free hand finding its way under her shirt to sit on her waist just above her hip. I kept the position as I turned us around, backing her up against the truck. And I stopped, just long enough to speak.

Your place or... I kissed more, I couldn't stop long enough to get out the actual phrase, Right here? It might have sounded like I had demanded the second option, my need showed through my words, since they almost came out as a growl. But I wasn't typically this kind of guy, public wasn't my thing. But my need was towering over any sane thoughts in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:49 pm

A shiver spiraled down my spine the moment the warmth of his breath brushed my ear, I closed my eyes at the intensified feeling. And the next thing I felt were his lips against mine, meeting at last. His words aroused me, along with the pulling of my hair that followed after, the movement of his lips, his fingers trailing under my shirt and brushing against my skin. When we moved so my back was now against the truck, my hand trailed from his chest to grip the back of his neck.

I grinned against his lips as more kisses filled the pause between his complete thought. But the way his last words slipped through his lips, the effect they had on me, it was a feeling not easy to begin to describe. I kissed him once more, but as I slowly pulled away I took his bottom lip between my teeth.  Right here will do. I murmured after releasing his lip. I pulled away from his hold and moved to the rear of the truck. My hands reached over and unhinged the lever, slowly lowering the back door. Once lowered I eased myself onto the bed of the truck, allowing my legs to dangle over.  Imagine seeing this truck driving around town, to everyone else it'll be just another truck. But to us... Only we will know what took place in the back of it.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:25 pm

That bite, that little snag of my lips caused a warm tingle down my chest and my eyes closed. It was so easy for her to get me like this, she had no idea. My eyes narrowed as I watched her leave me, knowing exactly where she was going. Fuck my impatience, it wasn't late enough to actually get by with this and the last time I'd tried anything like this in a remotely public place I'd been left with the need for a cold shower. But what she said tempted me, and I was in love with the idea of the possibility of her seeing not just this truck but any truck.. and thinking of me and just what I did to her in it. And it wouldn't hurt for me to have a few memories myself. 

I followed her and pushed her knees apart, standing in front of her, between her legs, my hands gripping them and running up and down the length, both thumbs pressing in to her inner thighs. I could be cruel, you know, I could make you forget. But then again I guess there wouldn't be any fun in that. I smiled and cocked my head to the side. I realized I still had the man's blood on my shirt, my chin, my neck. You like this, don't you? I narrowed my eyes, and moved one of my hands from her hip to her chin, my thumb stroking her bottom lip. Why would that be? Other than my blood, of course, there had to be more to it. Maybe I could see it and it almost made me wish to be human again so I could know as well, the danger of it. That rush of adrenaline? Perhaps, mixed with sex, maybe that would actually be intoxicating. 

I let go and hopped up beside her, my eyes catching hers and I wanted to see if I could provoke that response from her, if I could feel it through her. I turned on my side and reached for my neck, not gripping (yet) but they were certainly wrapped around and in a dangerous position for her. I used just enough force to lay her back and turned even more so that I was looking over her. I can see where danger would be fun.

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:53 am

My eyes followed him as he carried myself to stand before me. I scooted closer to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and draping my arms onto his shoulders. The irrestiable pressure he was inflicting on my inner thighs caused my entire upper half to straighten.  That is cruel. You would do no such thing. I returned the smile, my fingers lightly grazing the base of his neck.

But just like that, he had rendered me speechless. My lips were parted slightly as he brushed his thumb across the bottom of my lip. I broke contact with him, my eyes pursuing the trail of blood from his chin, along his neck, to the stains on his chest. I swallowed as I moved my hand over his shoulder and ran my fingers along the blot of blood stains across his chest. He was right, I did like him in this state. I kept telling myself it was wrong for me to feel this way. After everything I had been through, I should be feeling uncomfortable and scared, anything but safe, comfortable, or even aroused. I knew his blood played a valuable role to these feelings, but I knew there was more. And that alone terrified me. 

But what didn't terrify me was his hand wrapped around my neck and him forcing me back. The act didn't even phase me. It only made my heart rate beat faster, and me craving more. I felt alive, and that was it. Danger made me feel alive. Ben made me feel alive. When you put both together, you have intoxicated desire. I had come too close to death, too close for anyone's liking, now I cherish any aspect of life that makes my blood pump a bit faster and my heart beat a bit quicker.

I clasped my hand over his, keeping it gripped around my neck as I moved and climbed on top of his abdomen, my legs straddling either side of him. I licked my lips before I started to speak. I shouldn't like this. But I do. I desire it, Benjamin.  My eyes never left his as his name lingered through my lips.  You make me feel alive. This makes me feel alive. When you fuse both together, you have me craving more.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Oh, yeah? I challenged, although I had no intent of it. I wondered just how far she would let me get, out here in the open. She just didn’t seem like the type, and I wasn’t going to influence her. I was going to see just how long it would take her to stop me, if she did at all. My mind was already fueled with fantasies of where this could go, and maybe I could make each and every one of them happen. I didn’t let my eyes leave hers, as she “inspected” my mess, the blood from my latest victim. I basked in her expression and the want to read her mind never left me. She was happy with this, she liked it, and I had been right. That hard swallow, was just the slight tell of fear that I needed. It widened my grin and straightened my chest.

My tongue grazed my own lips as I stared up at her, now on top of me, nothing to hide from anyone who might accidentally happen to straggle by at this hour. Even when she was on top, she still wanted to be in my grip, my possession.

Then more is what you’ll get, I said, in a low, hushed voice. I tightened my grip on her neck and my other hand reached and pulled at her jawline, pulling her face to meet mine. I didn’t care what her words meant, only that it was a green light to be more of myself.

My fangs - I didn’t know if they’d clicked or if they’d never even retracted, but they caught on her lip. Thankfully for her I was mostly sated, but I licked the taste of the blood from her lips, without losing my grip on her neck. I wanted to touch so much more of her now, but I didn’t want to let go of what I already had in my fingers. I had her in my fingers and I loved it.

I pulled back just long enough to pull that goddamn sweater from her. I paused, wanting to go back, but I wasn’t one to waste time. I removed her shirt, pushed myself up just long enough to remove mine - took in the view, and pulled her to me again, this time my hands both wrapped around to grip the small of her back and my fingers creeping beneath the waist of her pants. Our lips met again, and the more I tasted of her lips and tongue, the tighter my fingers gripped.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics