setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Medication

[Private] Medication

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

[Private] Medication

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:08 am

Thread Details

Pharmacy | light drizzle | 10pm-ish

OOC Message
Outfit

The street lights would stay on, but I stood on the back side of the building waiting for the inside lights of the pharmacy to go off and it never happened. Didn’t they close at ten? Ten thirty maybe? I was hungry, and I wasn’t going to control it for much longer. I checked my watch. 10:24, and still there were people going inside. Rude. Alright, plan B, which was.. I don’t know, luring someone away, right? I’d have to go in, I’d have to deal with people, which I was finding more and more taxing. Maybe I’d picked the wrong place, the wrong time. I stepped around to the door, and caught sight of the hours sign posted on the door. Now open 24 hours! Well, fuck. Wasn’t that just convenient. I mean, yeah, sure, I guess that was the point, but not for me. Closing time was my new thing. That last person straddling out of the store, easy pickings, right?

I stayed in the shadow until I could figure out just how I could lure someone away. Just because they were open, didn’t mean I had lots to choose from. But I perked up as I saw a middle-aged, kind of macho looking guy who’d just pulled up in a pickup truck. I slowly paced up to him, painting a worried expression on my face.

Excuse me, s-
”Listen man, I ain’t got no money. It’s all goin’ to this place. If I were you I’d pick another place to bum.”
Any regret over killing this man faded. Did I look like a fucking bum? I shook my head.
No, no, I laughed, I was wondering if you had any jumper cables. I think my battery is shot.
Now he was excited. ”Oh, sorry, man, you know how they are these days. I can do ya one better. I’ve got a battery jumper in the truck.” I followed him, fighting the urge to bring out my “good teeth” and have a taste right there. Wait.. why the hell not? If anyone saw my face, I could easily make them forget. He began to open the door to his truck and I jerked him back, pulling him down and my fangs sinking into his shoulder. It wasn’t coming out fast enough for me, so I tore at his skin just a little so that I could get even more of my drug.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Medication

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:35 pm

OOC Message

The chest pains were getting worse. I didn't think they could get much worse. It felt as if someone had my heart in their grasp and was just dying to squeeze till it exploded. The pain wouldn't last long, which is why I never bothered to call for help. I remember what happened the first and last time I did. I got tangled up with a vampire by the name of Benjamin, that and I just despised hospitals. Ever since that night I've opted out to just going to the pharmacy and grabbing some meds that have helped ease the pain. Although it's still there.

As I neared the pharmacy entrance, I slowed my pace once I heard someone's muffled breathing. It was getting quieter. I wouldn't have been able to hear if it wasn't for Ben's blood. Is someone hurt? I rounded the pickup truck when my eyes darted to the man, whose back was to me, knelt beside the truck holding onto someone. The breathing was coming from here. Is everything okay? I urgently asked as I inched closer, placing my hand on the guy's shoulder. But then I heard it. The crisp sound of flesh being torn, and I wanted to vomit. Then I saw it, the blood. It was, everywhere. But then I saw...

I placed my hand over my mouth as I scurried backwards.  Ben?! It wasn't him... No, it couldn't be. I didn't want to believe it was him. But no matter how many times I tried to convince myself, I knew I was wrong. What... What are you doing.. I breathed, and realized how stupid I just sounded. I knew exactly what he was doing, and why he was doing it. I almost wanted this to be a nightmare and that I was going to wake up in any minute. But I wasn't waking.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:38 am

He wasn’t polluted by drugs, he wasn’t polluted with alcohol or even enormous amounts of cholesterol. He was just good and I had no idea how I’d stop. Maybe the plan had been to drink what I needed, heal him, and make him forget, but I wasn’t going to be able to - stop. But that’s what I did when I felt her nearing me. I wiped the blood from my mouth, but as usual I was only smearing it and my hand just kind of kept going around to the back of my neck as my head leaned into it. The man dropped to the ground. He wasn’t dead, in fact, he could probably walk away once he’d come to his wits. Even before addressing Sofia, I had an important task. I knelt down and picked the guy up by his shirt. I caught his eyes with mine, wanting to make it quick and not caring about anything else but my own protection.

Forget my face, I said and felt that connection that meant it would work. I dropped him again, but not before logging that image in my head, the absolute horror with which he was looking at me. Finally, I turned around to Sofia. I was glad to see her, even if she had caught me in the act. Had I not warned her?

I’m having dinner, Sofia. I looked down to the man, then back to her. He’ll be fine. I didn’t take that much. Yeah, honestly, I was still a little hungry. If this will make you feel better… I bit into my own wrist and wiped the resulting blood against his neck wound and watched it heal before our eyes. See? All better.

Back to top Go down

Sofia Rin | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:31 pm

Yes Benjamin, I can very much see that you're having dinner. I had my arms folded across my chest, but with one of my hands I shielded my eyes from all the... Blood. Which didn't make me entirely believe his next statement. How can someone with a wound that deep and has lost this much blood be just, "fine?" But then I remember that I had lost this much blood, if not more, and here I was. Just "fine."

His next words had me curious. I hesistantly lowered my hand from my face, watching Ben as he bit it into his own wrist and rubbed his blood against the guy's neck and then watching the wound close all on its own. My eyes widened and lips parted as I absorbed what I just witnessed. W... Woah. I wondered if he had used this, this super power, on some of his patients? I would think it'd be hard not to use it, especially if it was a child. 

You sure are a messy eater, or drinker. I stepped closer to him, glancing over his blood stained sweater and the blood that stained his chin. I'll have to get you a bib or something. I actually liked that sweater. I spoke, grinning afterwards. 

It seems that the tables have turned. I found you this time. No stalking required.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:55 pm

It was only for a split second that I wished that Sofia was just like me. Instead of putting her off, or putting her into some sort of state of shock or disgust, we could share the moment. I thought this because I had to stop myself from brushing a blood coated finger against her lips and letting her taste just how… satisfying this was for me. If only she could experience this. But I couldn’t make that choice for her. And in the long run, the flower was beautiful because it eventually wilted, or some shit like that.

I side-eyed her, almost a confused look on my face. Do you not remember? I fixed you in the same way. Well, not exactly the same. I wasn’t about to have some random farmer guy running around town with sexual fantasies about me, so topical it was. I did try to warn you, you know.

Really, though, I wasn’t going for a bib but I had to do something about my wardrobe. The mess was too fun to give that up. The mess was part of the thrill for me and made me feel… powerful.
Yeah, tell me about it, my wardrobe budget is taking a big hit. Any other ideas that don’t make me look like a giant baby? I was sated, and the guy was… well he was actually long gone. Maybe he’d come back for the truck tomorrow. But I kept wanting just one more taste. But if I could have Sofia to distract me, then so be it.

You don’t seem too upset about it, either, I was grinning, and my fangs had already gone back into hiding. I was starting to finally come down from the rush of the feed. The man was only my second feed where I’d left my food alive, Sofia being my first. Admittedly, this time around it wasn’t nearly as exciting. Safer, but boring. And whatever was happening between Sofia and I, it was going to be me, not some weakened version. You have anywhere you need to be? I stroked her chin with my thumb, finally taking the time to admire the “flower”. I’d chosen wisely, hadn’t I?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics