setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Static - Page 2

[Private] Static

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers

Re: [Private] Static

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I could see that he remembered, and I hoped that he didn’t get the wrong idea. I wasn’t trying to say, hey I have problems too, or shit like that. And I couldn’t remember what had gotten me there, but I woke up by the tree with the tire swing (which there was no swing left to it, the rope had dry-rotted and the tire was probably down the hill somewhere). I woke up and he was standing there, and he wasn’t a happy camper. He’d made me explain a lot, and now.. well, it was time to turn the tables. It taught me that my actions caused consequences to not only me, but others too. That whole time was one sick lesson in that principle.

I didn’t really, though, that’s just it. He caught me, and we ended it. I didn’t even get drunk and confess to him that I was sick of the peen or whatever. I just fucked another girl and let him find me. Why did I hate that? Every time it was brought up, everyone tried to reassure me that I did the right thing, and it just made me feel worse. I just.. the best reassurance I could get was that Robert was happy now, and it was over. It was just over. I side-eyed him, but couldn’t help but to laugh. At least the asshole always knew how to make me laugh. I mean, take some hormones, grow some tits, have some surgery and get a vagina and maybe we’ll talk. Shit, just get some tits and I might even play with ‘em.

I looked out the window, laughter distracting me as people got into the car beside us, and it wasn’t long before the car was pulling out. In fact, now that I looked around, there were a few other missing spots too. People were moving on to the next spot, or home with whoever they’d picked up for the night. Typically, I’d want to go with them, go where the flow was, but my Logan was back, and right now I had him to myself. And shit - he was talking to me.

Ghosts? I’d heard him, but only now did I turn my head back toward him. I don’t know, honestly. I mean, I’ve watched shows and shit, but I’ve never really thought about it. I think they could. But I mean, I already think you’re nuts, so what have you got to lose? I nudged him on the shoulder, wondering just how nuts this was really going to be, and wondering why he wasn’t making some crack about his testicles.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:05 pm

The way she talked about it I didn't know if what she did was ballsy or cowardly. Letting yourself get caught was ballsy, but admitting to the persons face would have been even more ballsy. In the end I guess it didn't matter. The right thing was to not go along with it. I mean I couldn't imagine being with a woman long enough that it'd matter, but if I ever was, I wouldn't want her pretending to be into my dick. I mean yeah, if both of us saw a hot chick walking down the street and pulled our glasses down the bridge of our noses at the same time to get a good look that'd be cool as fuck, but not if she swung all the way to the left. I guess the point was, I wouldn't want to be with a chick that wasn't into being with me. I wouldn't care if she realized it 13 months into the relationship, when you realize it, you should end it.

It didn't mater so much anymore anyway. Or maybe it did, to Donna at least. I just didn't understand why we were having this conversation. It didn't annoy me or bother me or piss me off. I just didn't know where it came from. Maybe it was the booze? Maybe that's why we suddenly thought it a good idea to get in my car and talk. Shet can you see me with tits? I'd be hot as fuck. I looked down at my chest and tried to push my non-existent boobs together. I could always just get really fucking obese and grow some man titties. You think you'd still be into it then? No way in hell was I ever gonna get fat, but oddly, fat me looked just as devilishly handsome as non-fat me. Go figure.

Everything. I replied quietly, as I reached forward to turn on the ignition. Let's get some more liquor and finish this party somewhere else yeah? You shouldn't be driving anyway, you're too fucked. See what a good friend I am? Shit. I wasn't sober, not enough to drive, but definitely enough to know I shouldn't be driving. Not that it mattered, the drive was probably going to take us under a minute anyway.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:39 pm

The tits themselves would be hot, sure. The image was now scarred in my brain though, and I wouldn't say they were actually hot. I mean.. well I guess it depended on the tits, but even then, the view had to be um... restricted. I shook my head, hoping it would actually shake loose the vision. God, leave it to me and Logan to try to make jokes cover up a bad or awkward situation. But some reason this time felt different. It didn't feel like enough and it felt like it didn't begin to wash away the strange underlying feeling I had. Like there was some kind of haze that was clouding both our visions but neither of us refused to acknowledge it. 

No man titties, dude, I'm sure you'd want to be able to get more ladies than just me. And I know I'm not into dudes, but I'm smart enough to know that's gonna be difficult with pendulous fat titties.

I didn't expect it to be him to acknowledge the haze, to bring it back to that place, but it was. God, either something was really wrong or.. shit I just didn't know. Even if he didn't expand on it, at least he let me know something was up. I wasn't as "fucked" as he thought, I mean yeah, I'd had a decent enough amount of tequila, but something about the conversation had sobered me. But then again, I wasn't about to argue with Logan about who was getting behind the wheel of his car, his baby. Not especially when the store wasn't too far away. Like, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to walk but shit, my comfy ass was staying exactly where it was. Oh, yes, Mr. Byrne, I'd be absolutely lost without you. And that was one case where the joke was the lie. It was possible that I would have. Again, I was reminded of the tree, the broken rope, waking up to him. I vomited, I was sick, at the time I didn't want to hear it. I knew I'd taken pills the night before, not even sure what any of them were, and that's all I could remember. I would have done it again and again had he not practically locked me up at my mom's and kept me under close supervision. He knew it was different, he knew it wasn't just partying with friends. He knew I wasn't me.

We pulled in to the store, and I got out, and leaned in to the car to speak. This is on me, tonight. I don't imagine you're swimming in cash. What's your poison tonight?

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:25 pm

The joke never got old. But that's what it was, a joke. As much as the idea of getting with Donna got my juices flowing, it was a pipe dream. She was a pipe dream. All I had was words with her, and I used them. If anything, it probably flattered her. She was an attractive woman, no, a hot as fuck woman to be completely honest, and I had to admit some of that spice was there simply because I couldn't have her. It was the unknown. And by now most people knew I liked to chase the unknown. It didn't matter how many ''no's'' I was given, I wasn't the kinda dude to give up. And most of the time, a ''yes'' appeared eventually. But not with Donna. No. I was even a little envious of Robert. I wouldn't say that out loud, fuck no, it was not and never would be the right thing to say, but it was the truth.

You just don't like the idea of me asking if I can wear one of your bras. Admit it. That's just selfish Donna, friends share. I wasn't stupid, I knew when she was being sarcastic. Though it was ironic, considering I felt I'd be lost without her. It wasn't like we were attached at the fucking hip or anything. We didn't wear fucking friendship bracelets, and yeah, there was a lot about her life I didn't know about, just like there was a lot about mine she didn't know about. But that was exactly why I would have been lost without her, or any of those idiots in the bar. There was an effortlessness about it. The weight of everything disappeared around these people, simply because we kept the bad shit behind closed doors unless it was serious, and in that case, we helped each other out, and didn't really talk about it much after.

Damn that's sweet as fuck. And I don't care, get me something filthy. I'm not in a beer mood right now. I grinned and switched on the stereo.

When was the last time we'd done this? Just... Hung the fuck out, just us. Obviously I wasn't really around for us to do much of that in the past seven months but it still felt like a lifetime ago. It was just what the doctor ordered really. I hadn't even felt remotely anxious since we left the bar.

We were crossing the bridge, and honestly, I had no fucking idea where we were going. I just knew I'd know when I saw it. Somewhere chill to park, where it'd be less likely for the police to come tapping on my window and hauling my ass to jail for drinking and driving. Even though I wasn't doing both at the same time.

My eyes were scanning the scene around me, and honestly I'd spotted the perfect location, but only after we'd passed the turn off. So I checked my mirror and started to reverse, but my eyes met my rear view and I saw him in the back seat. In my back seat. Just grinning, and I slammed on my breaks before spinning the wheel and turning down Mission. My eyes flashed to the mirror again and again, and he wasn't there. Only that one time, only for a brief second, but that was all it took. Here's good. I tried to speak calmly but I didn't even finish talking before jumping out of the car and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 pm

An oversized bottle of Hennesy sat in the backseat of Logan’s car and I sat in the passenger seat, wondering if I was too old for this shit. I knew home wasn’t our destination, even though I was already a little tired emotionally. I was still ready to be some kind of shoulder or distraction for my friend, but still finding it a little confusing that he wasn’t really distracting himself in his usual way. I wouldn’t go as far as to say he was a different person, he was just.. off. I guess that could be expected considering.. well considering something fucked up had to have happened.

I loved forgetting, and.. this won’t be the first or last time I say this, but I tended to “forget” so often, that sometimes I forgot what I was trying to forget. Just the act itself was cathartic. So yeah, once in awhile a night alone with a friend and a bottle of whatever caught your attention in the store, and the stars was all that was needed. Somewhere that you didn’t associate with.. anything.

My head lunged forward as he slammed the breaks, and my hands braced themselves against the dash. I might have looked at him funny, but I didn’t say a word. I wasn’t here to nag about his driving. When the car finally stopped, I realized there was no way in hell I was letting him drive me home, but I’d cross that bridge when I got there. I turned and grabbed the bottle and started out the car. I’d barely finished closing the door before I started to open it. I took a whiff - had I even had this shit before? I took a drink, coughed, wiped my lips and walked around to Logan, handing him the bottle. So what, now? I asked, still feeling the shit burning down my throat as if I’d swallowed gasoline. This place is just a little.. creepy. I looked up at one of the few lit street lamps. The light was orange, and I sat down with my back against the front wheel as I watched moths or whatever swirl around the light.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics