setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] You'll meet her in the woods. - Page 3

[Private] You'll meet her in the woods.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] You'll meet her in the woods.

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:36 pm

I was putting a lot of confidence in this warlock. Trickster or not, I couldn't convince myself this was some elaborate coincidence anymore. Regardless, I should have been more cautious. I should have been more fearful. But I wasn't. It had nothing to do with her. I was sure she could be quite fucking scary if she wanted to be. I was even more positive she was seven shades of crazy to go on top of it. And I'd had enough crazy to know better than to chase it. The fact that she was hot didn't matter, she was a vampire. Maybe she wasn't the kind I'd encountered during those seven months, but at her core, I knew she was just like them.

Not exactly, and it's even less weird that you keep trying to talk about it. I should have been happy. A woman talking about my dick without using derogatory descriptive words was definitely something I could appreciate. But I needed to get serious. Her pacing didn't sit well with me, it made me anxious, and the less time I spent with her the better. I still needed to get home. I still needed to stop that fucking warlock from turning me into... Whatever the fuck he wanted to turn me into.

Cute... - And as bone chillingly terrifying that is, I'm not here to get to know you. To be honest, I'd like to get as far away from you as possible but I have to know... I didn't know her for shit. Her opinion meant nothing to me, yet here I was, basing my entire decision and possibly future off of what she had to say. If warlock came to you, and said some cryptic ass shit about how you'd meet someone in the woods under a harvest moon, someone who might be able to help you with your problem... Everyone had problems right? It wasn't that big of an assumption. And you met me here, matching his description. Would you trust him? I didn't want to trust him. The last kind of ally I wanted was her kind. It kind of defeated the purpose. She was just a means to an end. I had to keep reminding myself of that.

No, actually I don't. I admitted. In my experience, your kind likes to play with their food. Mental and physical torment is some kind of aphrodisiac isn't it? Or just the appetizer? Doesn't matter, I don't have a lot of time so I'm just gonna have to take a leap of faith here. - And yeah, I don't plan on poisoning you. But for the record, there's more where that came from so... More specifically, in my blood stream.

I wanted to know what kind of predicament she was in, what kind of help I could provide her. Even if the thought of helping her kind made me physically nauseous. The warlock had said I'd be able to help her... But at what cost? I wasn't sure I'd be able to pay the price, not even for a vial of that blood. Yeah you're hot and shit but I prefer my women breathing... Yanno... Warm. I admitted, probably getting too cocky for my own good.

Well... I rubbed the back of my neck as I tried to find a way to sugar coat it, but ultimately failed. I need the blood of a vampire... - And not just any blood. I need the blood of a maker that has shunned their progeny. 'Don't suppose you know where I can find... Some of that... Do you? It was hard to find. Really hard to find. I guess... It wasn't exactly a common thing, not around these parts anyway.

Back to top Go down

Nïya Kaminski | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

I wondered if there was something wrong with him. More specifically, if there was something wrong with the people in this town in general. What happened to being in fear of a supernatural? I really began to contemplate the possibility that maybe I was losing my touch a little, that maybe I was being a little too nice to these citizens of Index. Michelle had a bit of fear but…well, that all went away quite quickly and this guy was pushing his luck not just with his words but his actions.

Fuck, maybe I really was losing my touch. I really doubted at this point that he was as bone chillingly terrified as he might like me to believe, and I was far too concerned about that to really process what he had said until the words practically drowned my thoughts away.

I don’t really trust warlocks. But I had used one to…get rid of my problem back at home, so it really depended on who you dealt with. But I would be inclined to believe him if what he said came to life. Though that wasn’t to say that they couldn’t trick you into seeing or believing things. Warlocks loved to fuck with you like that.

Why are you asking me this anyway? You trust a vampire? If he was skeptical why would he believe me? Besides, he had tried to kill me, for all he knew I could be saying whatever he wanted to hear just to get him in a position where I could kill him. This was why I preferred to trust my own instincts and go by my own gut. People, supernatural or otherwise were not to be trusted.

Nice to know that. I had gathered by the fact that he hadn’t run in the other direction that he was ready to defend himself with something at least, or be stupid enough to try to play me to think that was true. Either way I wasn’t looking to test him on that. I was interested in getting some answers, and if he did have more where that came from. I couldn’t be certain he had more antidotes to match.

I let out a boisterous laugh at his preference of women, shaking my head. Whatever rocks your boat, or should I say, conan’s? I wasn’t looking to fuck him or anything, but it was cute that he thought that might have been a possibility. Really, I was more into the guys that challenged me. He was good looking and all, but I didn’t think he was really my type. Besides, not everyone I met I wanted to screw. God, vampires had such a bad reputation for that.

Finally, he was going to tell me what it was that he was after, and though when he first started spewing out his demands I had thought that I would most probably not be able to help him, once I had actually let him finish I considered the fact that this warlock he had met was right after all. I stood still, gob smacked at how perfect this really was and wondered whether or not I would divulge my secret. I bit into my lower lip and took him in, trying to figure out why this blood might be of use to him. Then I realized who’s blood we were effectively talking about here and decided that I really couldn’t care less. If this was somehow a way that could get back at Vox for what he did to me then I was in.

I guess your warlock was right. I mused. I know exactly where you can find some of that. But I wanted to know what it was that he could do for me. After all, you didn’t get anything for nothing. But why should I help you? What can you offer me?

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:13 pm

That's what I've been telling myself. I don't trust 'em, but this is either some elaborate coincidence or what he told me was actually the truth. Shit, it's a big pill to swallow. I didn't want to believe him, and most of all I didn't want to trust him. But it was hard to ignore the signs. Hell no, I don't trust any of your kind... Yanno, non-humans. But that doesn't matter, because if you'd said anything else in response to that question I would already be gone. But you didn't, and that tells me, maybe there is something I can do for you.

Yeah, yeah, conan's. I didn't even realize I'd said anything. My mouth was on auto pilot because my head was too busy trying to figure this shit out. Had he told me she was a vampire? I couldn't fucking remember anymore. And there was something else... I frowned as I tried to put my finger on it but I couldn't quite... My mission? Something about it wasn't right. But I shook that thought from my head and tried to focus. No, I had a mission, I needed to focus.

So he was right. She could help me. My eyes widened and I couldn't help but smile, this was surprisingly easy, and that should have been my first warning sign but it wasn't. I was too fucking happy at how easy it was I desperately wanted to accept that some things in life just came easy, and this was one of those things. Well I don't know. That's the thing. I guess it all depends on what you're after?

Back to top Go down

Nïya Kaminski | Vampire; Classic

Posted on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:56 am

It might have been a big pill to swallow but it was his pill, not mine, therefore I wasn't going to stand around and pretend that I really gave a fuck about it all because in all honestly I didn't. All I wanted was to know how one, he could help me, and two if he knew something that I did not.

You humans are a confusing bunch. And I thought I had an odd thought process, but it seemed like this guy here beat me to it. Just when I thought the conversation between he and I couldn't get more out of the ordinary it did. A human offering help to a vampire, and a vampire willing to help out a human. I was beginning to wonder if maybe there was something else in that antidote of his, or if I had hit my head earlier on against a tree. I had never really thought that what would come out of my mouth next would have ever been words that I would ever say but they did, and once I said them I couldn't take them back. Once they were out in the air it made the situation all too real.

I need my maker dead. Maybe this guy over here wasn't after me because of him but I wasn't stupid enough to believe that I was safe. I knew the moment I stepped foot in index with my baggage miraculously lost that this a war was brewing. Hell, if I could give him what he wanted and get what I wanted all in one sitting then why the hell not? What did I have to lose.

And before you ask me why, this is a personal matter and as long as you get what you need, I suppose the reason is none of your concern. Now, if that was going to be a problem for him, then the deal was off and I was sure I would find a way to get what I wanted without him. The question for him was if he was going to pass up the opportunity to get what he wanted because of 'morals'. I need to be going. I was not going to stick around too long in the woods, I had made that mistake back in England once and felt the wrath of the wolves there, I was smart enough not to make that same mistake again. But I work at Poison if you need to find me.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics