setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Hell-spital - Page 2

[Private] Hell-spital

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Hell-spital

Samuel Evans |

Posted on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:09 am

I thought you said you were a regular here? So I expected you knew when visiting hours were. I tilted my head to the side, and a smirk appeared across my face to what I was about to say next. Unless no one visits you. My narrowed eyes drilled into his. I have all fucking day buddy, I'm just getting warmed up. I thought. But I remained silent, my smirk still present on my face, my breathing a bit heavier than before, acting as if I didn't hear what came out of his mouth next. 

Forgive and forget right? Well guess fucking what. I don't forgive, and I sure as hell don't forget. So let me tell you something. I'm going to start with you buddy I don't care what day of the week it is, whether it's Thanksgiving, Christmas, or your fucking birthday, I'm going to make your time in my presence a living hell. And you know what? It's going to fucking teach my son to not let fucking people like yourself say and do as they please. I gave you an opportunity to forgive the way I acted that afternoon, and what the fuck did you say? That my son would be better off dead. That a three month old is better off dead. How fucking heartless you are. I inhaled deeply through my nostrils, and taking several steps back, knowing if I kept this up I was going to do something. The last thing I wanted to happen was to get thrown out... Again.

I scoffed, and cracked my knuckles. But by no means was I about to throw a punch. Not yet, at least.  As much as I would absolutely love to knock a few of your teeth out, I'd rather pretend I never saw your fucking face and go back to my son. Because at least he's worth it, you're not. You never will be. To be, you're just the gum on the bottom of shoe that I just can't seem to get off.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:44 am

Unless no one visits you. The words resounded in my mind as I took them in, staring at the guy in shock that he'd dared to say them. The worst was how true they were. I'd had a grand total of two visitors over my numerous stays in hospital and at least one of those was a selfish reason on the person's part rather than to actually see me. But that didn't matter. I had visitors! I still snarled, fists clenching at my sides.

I couldn't even remember what it had been that aggravated me about the guy when we'd met at the coffee shop. I didn't know why we'd argued, why I'd said what I did. I was beginning to think it was because he was an asshole though, a total asshole, plain and simple. It wasn't my fault. And he just kept talking, kept making me more and more angry. I followed after him as he stepped away, my glare trained on his face.

I'd show him.. I wanted to knock his teeth out, make him wish he'd forgiven me and have the best fucking time in his presence just to show him.

The guilty feeling that had plagued me was gone, replaced by raw, un-repressed anger. I no longer cared about the toys I'd bought for his kid or the fact we were in a hospital.

I charged forward with a snarl and swung my first at his stupid, smug face, smirking myself when the punch hit.

Back to top Go down

Samuel Evans |

Posted on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:19 pm

I should have expected that. I should have figured that my words would have gotten under his skin, but did I think he was going to throw the first punch? Nope. His punch did catch me by surprise, but not so that I fell on my ass. I was taken a couple step backwards but I caught my balance quick.  

I don't think you heard me clearly, buddy. I patted the back of my hand on my busted bottom lip, shaking my head and scoffing at him. Although every muscle, bone, and nerve in my body wanted to return the favor right back at him, Clay needed me here just as much as I needed to be here. That won't mean much if I'm sitting on the concrete sidewalk outside. You're. Not. Worth. It. I growled, pressing my hands on either of his shoulders and shoving him backward into the front desk. 

"Sammy, don't do anything stupid now. Well I guess it's a little late for that."

My head turned to the sound of Syd's voice, and all my attention toward the pile of shit that stood in front of me vanished. I started towards her as I wiped the blood on my shirt.  Is he up?

"No, but he's perfectly fine. I'm more worried about you." She stated, folding her arms and narrowing her eyes at me. I opened my mouth to explain myself but she spoke first. "Laura overheard your conversation and called me immediately. She had a hunch that things weren't going to unfold well for you and your friend over there. She wasn't wrong." I almost wanted to laugh and vomit at her choice of words for the shit face who just busted my lip open. But I did let out a chuckle.  Not likely. He's absolutely nothing.  

Syd ignored my dick comment and walked around me to stand in front of him. "Do you need anything? Because if you're just here to cause a fight with this guy, one, you're a bigger idiot than he is, and two, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:24 pm

I careened back into the desk, the force bringing a grunt from my lips, but not much else. I'd have a killer bruise on the small of my back the next day, that was all. There was nothing to stop me jumping straight back at Sam - until a nurse had to but in.

My anger dissipated as I watched the exchange, glancing over my shoulder at other members of the public and looking away when I saw their expressions. I shifted from foot to foot, withholding the urge to rub at my back.

I did my best to ignore Sam but even though I hated nurses, I couldn't exactly ignore the one that came right up to me. I came here to fucking apologize, but that was obviously a fucking waste of time for that asshole. You don't need to ask. I'm already leaving. I shot one last glare at Sam and gave up, shaking my head and spinning round to storm out of the hospital. I shouldn't have even bothered. But his words were revolving round and round and I couldn't let them go, or let him have the last word. But I guess he just proved me fucking right. I glared over my shoulder before disappearing behind some automatic sliding doors.

Back to top Go down

Samuel Evans |

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:25 am

My head shot up the second I heard his final statement before he bolted for the doors. What the fuck did you just say?! I hollered, charging after him but Syd stepped in front of me with her arms extended outward, her small hands pushed against my elevating chest.  Let me go, Sydney. Please. I gritted through my teeth.

"Just let him go, Samuel. Now is most definitely not the time. He knew what he said was going to get under your skin. Let's just head back up to your little man. Okay?" Her hands moved from my chest to my biceps, her thumbs rubbing in circular motions. She was right. Why must she always be right. Was I going to let it go? Yes. But just yet? Nope, I wanted to put the cherry on top one last time. 

I nodded but held up my hand as I crouched down to grab his pathetic pity gift. I'll be just a second. I promise. I turned on my heel and headed for the doors, not giving Syd the opportunity to protest.

Hey bastard. I called out to him once I was through the sliding doors. You forgot something. I lowered his gift and with my right leg, I punted it towards him, sending it flying in the air and crashing down just before him. A wide grin appeared on my face as I heard the fumbling of plastic toys and clapped my hands together. I'm sure there's some other dying kid out there who would appreciate these gifts much more than my son ever would have.  I glared at him, trailing my eyes from his footwear to his untouched face, and scoffed loudly. I parted my lips to insult him one last time, but shook my head and spun around.  Not worth it. I muttered under my breath as I walked back inside to join Syd who was waiting by the elevators.

Now I was letting it go.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics