setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] A Vampire at Your Door - Page 3

[Private] A Vampire at Your Door

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] A Vampire at Your Door

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Well I dunno. Think about it. They're zombies so they're already in the mindset of ''let's eat people''. Now just imagine, they're jaw is removed so all they have to try and eat people with is their tongue. Actually... Now that I think about it, they'd probably be really fucking good at giving oral to a woman. Just constantly trying to eat you with their wild, ravenous zombie tongue, but never able to take a bite. Why the fuck was this conversation turning me on? I knew what zombies looked like. I'd been staring at this tv all damn evening looking at their mangled corpses, yet it was still oddly fucking hot. What the fuck?

Did you really just ask me if I'm good at oral? I grinned, knowing right then and there that I was for sure going to fuck this girl tonight. Why else would she ask? ''Curiosity''? Hell nah. To be honest she took me by surprise. I'd been around plenty of women that spoke their minds. Shit I ran a pack full of them, but she just dropped that bomb like it was a casual part of our conversation. Well I'm not one to brag. But I can show you, and you can, yanno, be the judge. It was more of a question than a statement, one that I didn't expect an answer to.

His smug grin the next day says enough. Shit no, last thing I wanted to think about was my cousin right now. If that wasn't the straw that broke the camels boner then I don't know what was. Oh hell no I aint wimpin' out on you. I plan on gettin' plenty sloshed tonight. I wasn't exactly far off that goal when you showed up at my door either. You need to catch up anyway. And frankly, even if it was possible for you to get annoying, I would one hundred and ten percent take that chance if horny was a possibility. What kinda nut job you think I am? Shit, this chick was asking for it wasn't she? Fuck the signs were there, and I felt like an idiot for taking so long to see them. She showed up at my door, at night. The head on the shoulder. The oral and horny talk. Fuck was I a booty call? Holy fuck I was a booty call. Jesus Christ.

I mean do what you want. But just watch out for yourself around him. I didn't want to keep talking about the idiot. In fact, I wanted to get her back on the right track. The one she had been on before I'd been dumb enough to continue the conversation about the fanger. Though I had to wonder, did she really not see it? As much as I hated the blood sucker he and I had something in common. Her, and that common ground wasn't limited to us either. That new wolf of mine clearly had something going on with her too. I wouldn't say we flocked to her like moths to a flame, but saying she didn't know why she was so important made me wonder if she really didn't see it. What it was about her that made our kind want to be around her. What it was about her that made people want to be around her.

Oh I am trying to put the moves on you, but yeah I do want a drink. My eyes parted from my phone towards the end of my sentence and I shoved it in my pocket, this time keeping my other hand around her so she'd stay close. Smooth as fuck if I do say so myself. I gave her a smile and even laughed, despite the fact that what I'd said wasn't even close to a joke. I think we both knew it too. And shit it happened, I didn't want it to happen because I wanted to be the first one to make the move, and maybe it wasn't even a move, maybe it was just a coincidence, but if I had any new signs tonight about what she wanted they'd have to be written out in flashing lights because every other sign had already been used up.

I just stared at her hand for a moment, and fuck, I just went for it. I used the arm around her to reach the other remote, and with a push of a button, the walking dead was gone and music started playing through the speakers. It clearly wasn't mine, probably Donna's, but it didn't matter, I just needed something other than snarling zombies to listen to as my other hand gripped firmly around her wrist so I could move it around my neck. My eyes went from where she'd placed her hand to her eyes as I reached for her thigh opposite me. I moved my hand up slowly at first, moving up the top of her thigh, then to the side of it, then underneath of it, finally picking up the pace to pull her leg around me, ultimately pulling her onto my lap. The look in her eyes didn't go unnoticed, but she wasn't stopping me.

Both of my hands were spread wide over each thigh, and they slid up to her sides, under her shirt and up her back. I leaned in but hesitated. This was her last chance, to pull away before it was too late. My eyes were already lit up with a white glow, and that wasn't the only thing telling her I was already gone.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Holy shit. Holy shit. We all knew Tina Belcher was kind of pervy, but shit. This was why. This was the reason behind her zombie fetish. Especially after what happened with Caly, I was never going to be able to watch that show in the same way again. Like, I was probably going to be the weirdo who got turned on when the Bob’s Burger’s theme music came on. That’s… fucked up, but.. I mean if I closed my eyes and pretended… Fuck I wasn’t even going to finish that. Pretended what? God, I almost prayed he didn’t ask me to finish that, but even if he did I would totally plead the fifth. Because my response might just embarrass the shit out of me.

I uh.. I did? Oh, god, I did. I’m blaming it on Jack, and I held up the bottle slightly. Jack has no fucks to give. I had, though, and I might be mistaken but shit he seemed kind of happy about it, and now I was probably red as a beet now that he was offering to show me. Good god, what if I said yes? My spidey senses downstairs were tingling just thinking about it and I was starting to think I needed to lay off the alcohol or else I was going to… what? Have some fun? My heart was starting to race, because this was starting to feel a little more… purposeful. I mean like, maybe he was used to flirting, but… maybe he wasn’t kidding. So just how much catching up do I need to do? How far gone are you, Joe? Like.. I can still understand what you’re saying, so it can’t be too far. Had I ever seen him plastered though? Nah, not yet but admittedly I was pretty damn curious.

I shrugged at his warning, admittedly, I was already past that in my mind, and it sounded like he was too. He was making it absolutely clear that he wasn’t just joking around with me, and I was realizing now that something was going to happen, sooner or later. Like it was obvious enough that I could make the first move if I wanted, but I was still just fucking baffled about it. I literally had like rainbow vomit on my shirt, and I’d actually been talking about zombie sex, and none of that had given Vincent limpdick for me. I caught a flash of how he looked at me, when my hand.. fuck, even I didn’t remember already had it been purposefully or not. Maybe it was both. Maybe I just wanted to see. My teeth grazed my bottom lip and I knew I was turning red, and well, other things were going on too that had I been a dude, wouldn’t have been so discreet. The music started, and I jumped for a second, my mind taking just like.. a split second longer to realize where it had come from than it should have. My mouth hung open and my eyes locked on his and well… it was happening. This was really happening. I flinched at first when I felt his hands against the skin of my back, inhaling sharply and closing my eyes. When I opened them back, I.. I would have probably shit myself had I not been there last year, had I not known what he was. But my heart was still pounding and I knew I was looking at him like a deer in the headlights, but I couldn’t stop him.

And I wanted to make up for that brief glimpse of fear he had to have seen in me when I saw his eyes. I wasn’t fucking this up, maybe it would get me killed, but my curiosity and my appetite were winning out over my caution. My hand moved down slowly from where he had placed it, toward the front, over his shoulder and against his chest as I pushed him against the back rest of the couch. Was it stupid to provoke him? Probably, yes, but it was also going to be fucking fun as hell.

The bottle was still in my other hand, and I wedged it between the armrest and the back of the sofa. I can’t imagine he would notice or give any fucks if it fell. Now that it was free, I let my fingers graze over the stubble on his face. Yeah, definitely not completely gay. I leaned in, my hands trailing further south as I stopped, my lips just about an inch away from his. I took one last look at those eyes, and shit, it was kind of hot, I had literally unleashed the fucking animal in him. I grinned, my hands still pushing against his chest (because he was fucking ripped and it felt amazing) until they reached the bottom, and they began the climb back up, but underneath the thin fabric of his shirt. My eyes closed, and I let my teeth barely brush against his bottom lip.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Damn... Maybe it was so fucked up to think about fucking a zombie. She was clearly on my fucking level. No boundaries. It made me feel better, not that I was torn up over the fact that I thought about zombie sex, but still, it made me feel better about it anyway. Too bad, it'd be so much hotter if it was you that said it, not jack. We both knew she said it, she could blame jack all she wanted.

Another drink and we might be even. I wanted her drunk, yeah, and clearly she did too. But I didn't want her sloppy. Fuck no, I just wanted her a notch past buzzed. Just enough so she knew what she was getting herself into, just enough so she'd remember it, but not so much she'd pass the fuck out. No, I needed her awake.

Her nervousness somehow made this better, and while it wasn't blatantly obvious, the red that washed over her cheeks and the way she bit at her lip was enough to tell me she was. I'd been with confident. I'd been with cocky. I'd been with absolutely fucking nuts. All had their perks, but nervous made me feel powerful for some reason. And fuck, I didn't care if it sounded fucked, a little fear was hot.

The jumping... The flinching, fuck it should have been a turn off, but it wasn't. It should have been a sign to stop, but I couldn't. I tried to close my eyes to hide the light, because I couldn't shut that shit off, not when it came to rage, and not when it came to sex, two things that ironically went hand in hand for me, regardless of the wolf. But they couldn't stay closed for long, I wanted to see. And I wasn't ashamed of what I was, not with her.

And I don't know what happened, but I couldn't get a read on her. I'd thought all along she'd be little red riding hood, and I the big bad wolf, but she had claws too. I obeyed, I stayed where she put me, unable to stop fucking smirking at her moment of power. But her hands were fucking teasing, her lips were fucking teasing, her teeth were fucking teasing, her fucking existence was teasing and a rumbling growl vibrated in my throat as I quickly moved my hands down to slip them under her ass so I could lift her up and close that distance she'd put between us when she'd shoved me back. The growl faded out when I leaned in, my mouth going for her neck, up to her jaw, until I reached her lips, and I paused, letting my hands slowly slip her jacket off her shoulders.

I wasn't sorry. When my hands slid up her back again, under her shirt, I wasn't sorry when I used both hands to grip at her bra to rip the hooks from their clasps. All the while, unable to tear my eyes away from her lips as I licked mine and bit the lower in anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:31 pm

It didn't take much to put me in my place, to throw me off my "lead" I had on him, but that smirk just fucking did it. It put me in my place but at the same time it made me insane. It said so much, that he was just letting me have my moment, and it said to me, just fucking wait. I tensed, I swallowed hard, and I realized that I liked that. I wanted to be at his mercy, I wanted for him to have power over me. No, it didn't mean I was going to just lie there like a goddamn log while he pounded me, but... the idea was the most important thing. The fact that I knew what he was, I knew that he would be strong enough to hurt me but I couldn't stop him, I wouldn't stop him - that was proof enough that I was the weak one here, and he was the strong, overpowering force coming to get me. The curiosity was killing me. Like I said, the smile said so much, the smile said he knew but it didn't tell me what was to come next. 

No voice, but I knew he could hear the short, gasping breaths every time his lips touched my skin. My thighs tightened against him, and I was currently cursing myself for wearing.. pants. I knew we weren't there yet, but I wanted them fucking gone, but I didn't want away from him long enough to do it. His lips were now at my jaw, and I was dying in anticipation. Maybe it was the fact that alcohol made my lips tingle, and.. well alcohol was usually involved when I fucked, but it was such a cosmic combination when it came to these moments. They just felt so delicious and when he stopped and there was no touch like I'd expected I didn't even think about it - it just happened and I whimpered like the fucking kid who'd just had their candy taken away. And while I knew the power ultimately wasn't mine, I wanted what I wanted, and I leaned in to him and brushed my lips against his sighing audibly when the touch finally happened. 

This time I was ready, or so I thought, my tongue tasting his lips, but my head fell back as my bra just... was open. Not even the most skilled dude... or chick.. could have done it that fast. It was just... broken. Fuck.. It wasn't like he was bending steel but that took strength and I sat back for just a minute, eyes wide, and my mouth was agape but the corner began to pull up in a smirk? I think? I was scared - because yeah, that took fucking strength, and that meant that shit was going to be real. But.. I wanted that. God, I could take some pain. I think. Right? Again, I knew the fear had shown, even briefly. In my mind, the thought was, "do your worst to me," but.. I was too speechless to even attempt words. 

I could have taken off my shirt, I could have helped him with that, but... I wanted him to do it. I couldn't wait for him to do it. So instead, for now, I brought myself back to his lips, finally, and tasted his lips. And as for my hands, I couldn't stop touching him. I'd never been with someone so fucking cut. And I hadn't ever appreciated the view of it but now that I could touch it and just feel him, I couldn't fucking stop. Now, I wanted to see. So I gripped the bottom of shit shirt and started pulling up, pulling back finally, to stop and take in the view, and god, it was nice.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics