setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Bend me Over - Page 2

[Private] Bend me Over

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Bend me Over

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:26 pm

What is that saying? If it aint broke don't fix it? So yeah, not much has changed. From the way you're talking though, you'd think I came back from the dead. I have plenty of miracles for people to experience, mostly in my pants, but coming back to life isn't one of them. I was trying to get a read on her. To be honest, maybe I didn't show it, but she was the one I missed the most when I left. And it wasn't for some gay ass reason other than the fact that she was home to me. No drama Donna. The one female in my life that came without tears or strings attached. Just a cool ass fuckin' chick I could sit and watch shitty movies with over some beers and wind down without ever having to worry about her bringing up some stupid shit about our ''future''. Which was funny, what in the world gave these other women that impression? If I pick you up at a bar or a party and take you home, our future includes putting our clothes back on and one of us walking out the door. That's it. You don't take one night stands home to meet ma' 'n pa'.

You are a tease. Her very existence confused the fuck outta the kid in my pants. She may not have looked like a school teacher, but she was definitely good with kids... Yeah, yeah, I got you. Buy her a few drinks, and all was good. This was why I missed her the most, because fuck, if I was still with Christina before I'd left it'd take a fucking diamond the size of one of my balls to get her to be chill about it.

The chick that appeared gave me shock. Who does that? Who just walks up to a couple of people, a married couple for all she knew, and just butt into their non-argument with some shit about saving the dolphins? Whoa... You psychic Jessica Rabbit? We were just talking about how pollution from China affects cloud development in the North Pacific and strengthens extratropical cyclones which in turn, are responsible for heavy snowfall and ball shrinking cold in the good ol' U.S. And I was just telling Donna here, it's going to be a cold winter, so we should probably get as many people, women preferably, as possible to our place for winter. Body heat and staying active is going to be the most effective way to stay warm, wouldn't you agree?

I had to laugh at Donna's comment. And I nodded my head, I think we did, but the hero has a point. Now we both know she didn't come over here to tell us about the eco system. So the question is... I turned to the other woman, Tacos or Sausages? Choose wisely, your answer determines which of us buys your drink.

Back to top Go down

Alina Joyce |

Posted on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Almost as soon as the man opened his mouth I began to regret doing what I did. I crossed my arms over my chest and listened to him practically mocking me. The fact that people could be this rude to someone attempting to help them baffled me, usually I’m not a judgmental person so I didn’t let their exterior push me away from deciding to break their fight. I opened my mouth to speak but all that came out was the squeakiest high pitched sneeze that I believe I’d ever produced, and my cheeks flushed a vibrant rosy color.

I was so embarrassed and not to mention, I really think this man was implying that he thought a gigantic orgy in his household was going to win him a noble peace prize. While the girl was super intimidating to look at so I just avoiding eye contact with her all together. By then, I could feel eyes boring into my back and judging me. Excuse me. I mumbled, as I rushed passed them and went straight for the bar. Only one problem though. I don’t drink.  The bartender sporting a hipster beard came over to me and asked, What can I get you, m’am? I was unsure of what they had to drink at a bar that didn’t contain alcohol. Was that a thing? Apple cidar? Can I just have a glass of water while I decide? He nodded and went to fix me a glass. I rested my hand underneath my chin, what was i doing here again? I could just easily call my little brother for the millionth time and just pray that maybe this time he'd answer...

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Everything came back to Logan’s dick, as usual. Like, dick jokes would make everything go away. I mean, yeah, they had me laughing, and everything was fine and dandy tonight, but sooner or later he was going to have to explain and he was going to hear me run my mouth about how shitty it was for him to not at least drop some lines, explain why he’d be longer than he’d said, explain that he was safe. No, I wasn’t his momma, but damn, when people did shit like that it made you feel like you’re not important to them. Which, you know, is kinda lame when you’d thought of yourself as being a good friend to them. But yeah, one lecture, truthfully, and I’d probably be totally over it.

Yeah, I know, but it’s so fun, I grinned, and god, it was true. I really did tease him. Just because all about some V didn’t mean my confidence wasn’t boosted from some male attention. Shit, I could call him handsome every few days if it’d make him feel better about it. Actually, I used to, until he disappeared off the face of the planet.

Oh, shit, it didn’t take long for me to start feeling a little sorry for the chick. Apparently, I had a filter that Logan didn’t, and it didn’t take me long to get a read on just who you could throw the bullshit with and who you couldn’t. This girl wasn’t going to take this like I would, and throw it right back at him. I would say he’d ruined any chances he had of getting in her pants, but.. oh, fuck. No, Logan was fucking smarter than that. I knew the trick; because didn’t all straight girls like a badboy? So yeah, give ‘em a taste of the bad boy, let ‘em go soak in it, then go show ‘em your “soft” side in hopes later they’d wanna see that “hard” side again. Yeah, go sit by her, give her a hug, tell her you’re sorry and that she’s “really pretty” and you’ve never really figured out just how to talk to pretty girls. Okay, so maybe I’ve done that myself a time or two.

Awww, Logan, she’s so tiny and cute, though, and you ran her off, I whined, grinning, I was gonna keep her. I made the perfect pouty face, then let it fade. You know, I said, softly, She’d be another fucking Cristina.

”Oh, Cristina, where is that bitch anyway. Didn’t you both get a piece of that? Oh, Logan… you sly fucking dog, did you get to watch?”
Wouldn’t you like to know, Debo? I said, leaving the two dicks to congregate before finding my way to the scared rabbit. I found her at the bar, ordering a glass of water of all things. Yeesh, man, was she underage? Fuck, what kind of shit were me and Logan just steppin’ in?

Sorry about my friend back there, he doesn’t really know when to stop. I leaned my back against the bar, resting my elbows there as well, so my eyes were both on her and Logan.

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:32 pm

What did I say? Shit I should have been used to people taking me the wrong way in this town. It wasn't a downer, not anymore. It only made me want to remove that stick that Index had lubed up and shoved up everyones ass even more. And the first step of that mission was going to involve liquor, and lots of it. Nothing about blue balls is fun. They didn't stay blue for long. People may have been uptight in this town, but tell a woman she looks too classy to be in a scum pub like this and their panties loosen up real quick.

Well shit I didn't think it'd run her off. I followed every point in the book. I compared her to the only cartoon I'd actually fuck, Jessica Rabbit. I showed her I was knowledgeable in the shit she was talking about. And I offered to buy her a drink. Shit I was only short a dozen roses. I counted off each item off of my list on my fingers, precisely, the index, middle, and pinky. The shocker because apparently I shocked her. She may have been another fucking Christina, but you and I both know about fucking Christina. It's worth the stage five clinger it produces. I crossed my arms and nodded proudly. Plus you don't even know, she might be into weapons of ass destruction, not spasm chasms.

No, but I listened intently, via glass cup against the door. ''Does Donna do impressions? Yanno, in the sack?'' One, Donna's not into sack, and two, she did you quite well. Unfortunately Christina wasn't into Jesus so... Her clam dried up the second it happened. ''What the shit is up with all the hostility? And where are those drinks? And the explanation? Bro, if you weren't on a seven month sexcapade with Angelina Jolie herself, you're in trouble.'' Shit where'd Donna go? I wasn't ignoring him, but shit it was easy to please Debo. He wasn't pissed at me, Donna could be. You dream about that sexcapade while I go get our drinks mang. I gave him a pat on the back and moved over to the bar. It only took a second to spot her, because that bright ass blue and red hair was like the american flag, and I was feeling patriotic.

I squeezed behind Donna at the bar and motioned for the bartender. I got the ladies here, and bring me... A long island iced tea. What? I was trying to relate to the girl for fucks sake. She looked like a sweet drink kinda girl. I think you misunderstood me back there Red. I gave her a big cheesy grin and crossed my arms over the bar. I really do care about global warming and the starving kids. Too much?

Back to top Go down

Alina Joyce |

Posted on Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:20 am

I cringed when I heard a voice closing in behind me, it was the voice of the intimidating female with bright blue hair. It’s fine, I guess…He’s kind of rude though… I mumbled before taking a sip of my water. Oh no, just as I had said that the mean freaking guy squeezed by us and ordered us drinks. Wait! Wait no…I don’t drink. I protested, crossing my arms on my lap…realizing yes, that was stupid, but they weren’t going to be informed of why I was in here anyways. It doesn’t matter. Plus, I don’t need to be intoxicated out of my mind to have a good time!

I’m fine with water, but thank you. I managed a shy smile, still intimidated by the two of them. I’ve lived all my life kind of being distant from outgoing and strange people like these two. I really don’t know what to say to that. I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not… and I really don’t like you could you please go away, I wanted to add. I began to twirl the black straw in my water cup to avoid eye contact with them. If I look away enough maybe they’ll get the hint and walk away.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics