setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Bend me Over

[Private] Bend me Over

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Bend me Over

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Thread Details

Bennigan's Irish Pub | Overcast | 9:00 P.M.

OOC Message
I understand that making opens can be a little iffy. So if no one joins that's totally fine, but Ima give it a go anyway. <3 And I'm also going to give a little warning, I'm not a super fast poster, I mean I can be, I can chain post like a motha' some days and stay caught up like nobodies business, but sometimes I get burnt out and need a day or two to recharge so, please keep this in mind. ^-^ If 2 join, I'm changing this thread to private.

Logan is wearing this [outfit on right] minus the jacket, and sleeves are pushed up.

When the door to the pub opened, it was loud. Really loud. This place was busy and I couldn't remember the last time I'd been around so many people at once. That night at Poison wasn't anything near to this. I felt, and damn this was pussy of me, but I felt nervous. Like this was a job interview and I really needed this job. In a way it was. I was here to reintroduce myself to my friends. Friends which clearly made up a large portion of the pub because only a few seconds in the noise in the bar dropped significantly low compared to what it was before. Yeah, some people were still chatting, hanging out, but the group in the corner, they were dead silent, and their eyes were on me.

No one moved, until one did. Debo weaved through the crowd and just looked at me, his mustache covered in beer foam and some more dribbling down his beard. I gave him a grin and raised my eyebrows, but he pulled me in for a hug, patting me so hard on the back I felt like I was being adult man burped. I hugged him back before moving my hands down to his ass and thrusting into him, Oh yeah you miss me baby? I joked, and he shoved me back. ''Fuck you for being such a damn shit!'' He glared, and with that went back in for another hug. You're sending some mixed signals dude, you wanna fuck me or fuck me over? Or bend me over? - ''Fuck I'm so angry and happy to see you a this point all are fucking plausible man.'' He spun around and his loud ass immediately started shouting orders to the bartender as I moved over to my crowd. I was instantly pawed at, like a lost puppy getting way too much attention and stimulation from the humans. ''So? Care to explain?'' Debo was behind me, and his statement question hybrid was expected. In a minute dude, Ima go get us all a round.

I headed to the bar and squeezed in between two people to make my order.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Re: [Private] Bend me Over

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:45 pm

OOC Message
Outfit. Hair is in a side fishtail braid.

Okay, so Bennigan’s was neat, and fuck if I was spending my evenings at home. Met a homeless dude last time, let’s see what that cat will drag in tonight, right? I parked my car kind of near the back of the lot, partly because there weren’t many spaces, but because my freaking doors were a mile long. And these spaces weren’t made for that shit. They were made for basic normal things that other people drove, Cavaliers, Civics, stuff like that. Why I just had to have this car? I don’t know, especially living in the freaking mountains. Although, I did like the excuse once in a while that my Camaro wasn’t budging much less making it to work. And then it was time for Bailey’s and.. yeah.

Last time, as I mentioned, was the homeless dude, and this time.. was something I would find even more unbelievable. I didn’t know whether to be pissed, happy, worried. But I knew that fucking Impala and I knew who it belonged to. I even remembered the plates and everything. That was Logan fucking Byrne’s car. I hurried out of my car, slamming the heavy door shut and running as good as could in my heels. I stalked around the car like a creeper, trying to see inside. Was Logan’s shit in there? But all I could see was my own reflection and glare from the street light. God, if it was him, and he was in here just getting piss drunk while I’d been worried about him for.. Damn I’d finally lost count. I shook my head, and forgetting that in my haste I hadn’t locked my own car, I stomped toward the doors of Bennigan’s.

If he was in there, just having a grand ole’ time, I was, fosho, going to be pissed. And he would know it. What was I going to do, though? I wasn’t the slapping kind of person, and even as mad as I was, I wasn’t the type to punch a guy or kick him in the balls. Like throwing someone into a body of water, some shit was just never cool. Never. But then I knew, I figured out the reckless display of anger that was more my style. I shoved open the door, and sure enough, that little cocksucker was the center of attention. I almost regretted my blue hair. The first time ever, because I didn’t want him to see me until I had his coming home present in hand. I slid to the bar, beside some overweight middle aged dude in a Steelers’ jersey (wtf) and caught the attention of a waitress who was bringing dirty plates into the kitchen.

Hey, miss, can I please get some water? Just a glass of water. And quick. I’ve got a guy to put in his place. I don’t know why, but even with straight girls, that was the bond, right? Dude-hating. Maybe it was wrong, but it worked. She nodded happily, disappeared, as I sat seething and hearing the voice of that dumbass Debo. Okay, so I didn’t hate Debo, and I actually kinda felt sorry for him. He was in the same place as me, sorta, anyway. She returned with the glass, and I nodded before leaving, and I pushed through the group of people standing in my way, until I was right in front of Logan. My attempt was to throw the water in his face, but instead it landed on his chest.

You’re a real shit eater, you know that? What the hell, man?!!

Back to top Go down

Logan Milo Byrne | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:16 am

Tequila, uh, tequila, and more tequila? Make it Patrón, the lumberjack over there's got the bill. Thanks. I nodded in the direction of Debo, and my eyes caught his, so I played it off like I was waving. Normally I was the one to catch the bill. It was no problem, since we usually got good n' sloshed before even heading to the bar. But I think I more than earned a free round of drinks. Maybe they thought I was ordering for the group, since that was what a ''round of drinks'' was, but hell nah. The shit I had to say to explain my whereabouts meant I needed it more than they did. They were fucked up already anyway.

Four shots down the hatch. Maybe enough for a buzz? Fuck I didn't know, it'd been a while since I'd actually had liquor. All I knew was I was pushing 6'3'' and it'd take more than four shots to get me gutter faced. ''The fuck?'' I gave Debo a wink before downing the fifth and final shot of tequila, ignoring his second question statement hybrid for the night, and this time actually ordered a round of beers for the group on my bill. And I had as many of them as I could carry in my hands when I turned around, and my chest was somehow magically soaked. I looked at the beers in my hand, which clearly hadn't spilled, and all in a matter of two seconds noticed the blue hair in front of me. It all happened really fucking fast.

Oh hey Donatello, where ya' been? I grinned and placed the beers down on the bar as fast as I could so I could open my arms for a bear hug. But the glass in her hand... Balls... I dropped my arms and wiped that grin right off my face. I deserve that? It was more of a statement than a question really, I guess the odd way the tone of my voice went up at the end was more me asking how much trouble I was in. Hopefully not so much that I'd get the silent treatment, but hopefully just enough that spankings were in order. I shrugged, palms up and tilted my head to the side You aint happy to see me? Even a lil' bit?

Okay fuck, I knew I'd been gone seven months. That was a long time, and the timing was shitty. She'd just moved in, and I disappeared. What happened to me wasn't important, I wasn't so much a shit that I didn't realize how fucked that was. You can't stay mad at me forever though, because I'll explain everything, we're roomies, I can't have you scowling at me and making me wet at the same time. You know you gotta get me off if you're gonna make me wet, otherwise that makes you a tease. Were the jokes doing me any favors? Probably not.

Back to top Go down

Alina Joyce |

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:50 pm

OOC Message

The big and bright green lights read ‘Bennigan’s Irish Pub’ Ooh, I’ve never been to one of those before. I wasn’t dressed for the occasion but I’m sure they’ll be welcoming people inside. It’s kind of a small town, well not kind of, definitely a small town. I pushed open the wooden doors to the place and immediately cringed at the amount of noise coming from the loud mouthed middle aged overweight men. There seemed to be a bit of a commotion going on between a group of men and some blue haired girl, all I witnessed was that she threw her drink at him and then he went in for a bear hug. I gasped clamping my hand over my mouth. It was like a typical scene for a movie…minus the hug, I’ve never seen that before.

My first instinct was to walk away and mind my own business, but seeing the look on the girl’s face just made me want to intervene…I had to break up the fight. If I didn’t break up the fight I’d be just like the rest of these bystanders who selfishly kept to their conversations and drink fests. I rushed up to the two of them…in between them actually and rose up a finger, Hey, guys…don’t fight! I said, hesitating yet somehow keeping a steady finger. I mean, whatever it is you’re fighting about can’t be worse than the eco system or pollution in China. Oh god, I always do this…I always get involved. Oh man, I just want to find my brother and be done with this. Crap, I shouldn’t have done this, looking at their faces completely intimidated me, they were mean looking people…and I was a short girl with a squeaky voice.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Shit, dude, shit. Fury and happiness? Together? Was that possible? I wanted to cry, from relief, I wanted to hug him and punch him in the face at the same time. Shit, what did I do, all that shit was coming together, be pissed, sulk, let him know it wasn't cool to take me for granted, but fuck, him being gone, made me not want to take him for granted. I guess tonight, he'd get a free pass, although he'd better be buying me a drink or two. Donatello, really? Haven't changed at all, have you? Finally, I let a smile slip in, but not before a narrow-eyed glare. 

Bitch, I'm always a tease, and we could be cool, I stepped back, finally, But a little schmoozing with drinks can't hu- and I was interrupted by.. God you couldn't make this shit up. Little miss world peace or something? My eyes were wide at her with disbelief. Was I angry? Not yet, anyway. Bewildered? Shocked? Yeah, that. What? I.. I couldn't decide if she was being sarcastic or... Logan, I think we skipped the talent show part of the Miss America contest. Better yet, the swimsuit competition. I raised an eyebrow, looking at her with a sheepish grin then back to Logan. Girl, are you serious? We're cool, dude, don't worry about us, that's how we roll. Don't try to be a hero, mkay?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics