setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Open] Yeah, I know Guac Is Extra - Page 2

[Open] Yeah, I know Guac Is Extra

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Open] Yeah, I know Guac Is Extra

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 pm

At least he admitted it. Damn straight I was right. You don't go around becoming a wolf and not even talk to the people who helped you through the difficult process even though you were a total pussy about it. I mean, he complained so much and acted like he thought he was gonna die or something. And then after I listened to all that complaining he went to that damn Halloween party and became that much more of a pain in the ass.

I know it's hard. I mean, I went through the same thing. You're just kind of living your life and then, bam! you're a wolf. I felt kind of bad for Gio. Before I'd tried to help him and stuff, but I didn't feel bad about him becoming a wolf as much as I just knew it would be physically super painful. But now it was obvious that he wasn't happy about being turned, which sucked serious dick.

The guy really favored television references, I'll tell you that. I opened my own burrito and started in, speaking between bites. Has there never been a comedic sci-fi movie? Just because this part of your life has changed doesn't mean that your whole life has to change completely. Fuck, I live with my brother and he doesn't even know.

It occurred to me that it sounded like I was trying to sell the wolf-life to him. Fuck, maybe I was. After talking with Onyx and just living in Index, I'd realized that the pack's biggest problems were internal. There was no unity, no honor. Onyx wanted everyone to follow him unquestioningly and the pack wanted to ignore him altogether. I wanted to find that space in the middle where we had unity and had each other's backs and worked with the leadership. I mean a united wolf pack had power. Power to fight whatever fucked up thing Onyx was hiding, power to protect ourselves from vampires and anyone else that might want to hurt us. We weren't going to get that unity if the new blood didn't even want to be wolves.

Plus there are some benefits to the pack... they may not be entirely obvious. I mean, Onyx can be a little... temperamental. But we've got your back. This was a partial truth - not every wolf in the pack would necessarily have his back. But I did. And maybe some others. Who knows? If you wanna come to One Shot sometime I could introduce you to some of the other wolves. There are some real clowns that you'd get along with famously.

I took another bite of my burrito. I'm not a shrink though, so you'll have to deal with your spoon-phobia on your own. I said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Michael Reyes | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am

Shhhhh, damn, I don’t want people thinking we’re fuckin’ crazy! I hissed, although I do admit I was being a little fucking dramatic because no one would have been able to hear our conversation due to the clattering of pots, and the hungry mouths ordering their meal.  Not gonna’ lie the advice Arden just gave me made a lot of sense, I for one, had never thought of it that way. Dude, it was just so hard for me to think of it that way. I don’t fucking want to carry this with me. I’m the wrong guy, Onyx chose the wrong guy. I shrugged, taking my first and most precious bite.

Mmmmm I moaned, chewing the spicy goodness and having an orgasm inside my mouth. Fucking awesome, bro.

By the way, what are the rules with that? Can I tell anybody, like by anybody I mean, like my friends? Like Brandon, I don’t know if you know him. He’s the tattoo artist in the shop somewhere over here, not gonna’ lie I forgot the name of the place -, I chuckled, I had been talking with my mouth full a bit, but I was hungry and I wasn’t trying to impress anyone. I swallowed what was in my mouth first before continuing, Or like, Michelle? I’m guessing she knows, but I don’t know. OH! What about like my actual fucking family? Should they just not know… I was asking, but I think I knew the answer to my own questions.

My trust issues in humanity wasn’t allowing me to believe her notion, yet I just nodded. My burrito was falling apart so I had to quickly bite into the bottom portion that was trying to escape. Not today burrito, not today. I rapidly shoved the remaining bits into my mouth including the ones that fell onto the tin foil. Burrito , 0. Gio 1. I laughed, wiping my fingertips with the brown napkins that were placed on the table. One shot, sounds good to me. Yeah, so long as you’ll be my date though. I smirked, although after seeing me eat chipotle like this I’m assuming she’ll pass.

Dude, I’m fucking mad serious about the fucking spoons though. I looked at her dead in the eyes as to say, ‘Dammit, woman, this is serious! I’m having a crisis’.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:47 am

I glanced around the restaurant to see that nobody had so much as glanced in our direction, and then fixed a flat gaze on Gio. Oh shoot, yup, all is lost. People obviously give lots of fucks about us. Then I laughed slightly, I could honestly say that I understood what Gio was going through. Wondering if you were trapped in some kind of dream or if you were crazy. Feeling like everyone was staring at you and just somehow knew when that wasn't really possible. And full moons were such a bitch to adjust to, don't even get me started.

The fact that you're alive right now shows that you're stronger than you think. Onyx probably had a reason for choosing you... I mean, I don't know what that is, but it probably exists. Probably. It felt kind of weird to be sitting here giving him advice like some kind of therapist or something. "And how do you feel about that?..." But I had come to like Gio so I figured I could help him out at least a little, help him get into the swing of things and then after that what he did with this, this- change? was up to him.

Yeahhh, I don't know, I would probably wouldn't tell too many people. You said it yourself, people might think we're crazy. I shrugged. I wasn't exactly sure what the rules were either, but I had opted not to tell a huge number of people. And since I'd moved to Index it wasn't like I had a huge number of friends outside of the pack, except for my brother and some of his friends that I'd met.

Is Michelle that chick who was there last Halloween? I haven't actually seen her since then but I would guess she probably knows something. I shrugged. Honestly this chick was a mystery to me. She was somehow connected to Gio and had been there when he changed, but I hadn't heard anything about her since then. There wasn't any news of a crazy chick who thought werewolves were real, so someone must have explained shit to her or something. Maybe someone convinced her she was on drugs or something?

I watched Gio's "battle" against the burrito with a sick fascination. This guy really, really, loved burritos. Probably a little too much, but to each their own, I guess. I gave him a questioning look, You really want to go on a date to... One Shot?... Where I work? It wasn't that I had high standards or that I expected my dates to be especially classy, but One Shot was a dive bar usually packed with drunk wolves and also my place of employment, not exactly my dream date y'know?

I'm serious too, I'm not a shrink. You're gonna have to deal with that one on your own. I returned his look with one of my own that said, "Spoons, really?"

Back to top Go down

Giovanni Michael Reyes | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:09 am

I laughed at her sarcasm, maybe I was being a little paranoid but this was all so new to me. I wasn’t really sure I had adapted to everything yet. There was still so much I had yet to learn about this shit. I still had a lot to learn about the pack as well. I just wanted to procrastinate rather than to meet with Onyx. It was like a paper I was trying to put off up until the last minute, until I abso-fucking-lutely had to do it.

You know? I kinda’ liked hanging around Arden, she was like sort of uplifting in her own way. I can definitely see why she was turned. Maybe one day I’ll find out why I was, if not solely for the reason that Onyx was incredibly bored one night and had an exotic idea. You’re awesome. I gave her a toothy grin, which probably had remains of beans at my teeth. She really was fucking awesome.

I nodded in agreement, maybe it was going to be best not to tell anyone. Even if that meant lying and keeping shit from Brandon. We were bro’s though, so that was going to be hard. I’ve known him for years and he was really the only friend I could truly count on. Don’t even talk to her tho, she’s fuckin’ crazy. I was just wondering if she knew since she butts into everything even if it doesn’t fuckin’ concern her. Yeah, I was kinda trash talking Michelle right now, but she fucking deserved it half the time.

I wiped my mouth clean with a napkin before I answered, Yeah, why not? I don’t think I’d ever been to One Shot before and I actually never knew Arden worked there, but I didn’t see a problem with that.   Or we can forget about One Shot and go on a real date. I winked at her, beginning to unwrap my second burrito.

I still can’t believe that’s all you’re going to eat. I say pointing to her burrito, just one burrito wasn’t enough. C,mon, gurrrll, where’s the wolf in you?!  I mocked, no but seriousslyyy, I feel like I can eat the whole chocolate cake from that scene in Matilda with the fat kid in the auditorium all in one sitting…and STILL be hungry.

Fine, but when a giant spoon attacks me and kills me…it’ll be your fault for not listening to me. I shrugged biting into my lovely burrito. Mmm, just as good as the last one. Are you going to the Halloween party this year? I questioned after swallowing most of what was in my mouth. Because if you are I’m forcing you to be my date. I need you for protection, yanno? I raised an eyebrow attempting to avoid a grin.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:08 am

I was feeling pretty good about myself and how I had handled the whole situation. Gio had come in here talking about how sucky it was to be a wolf and just generally being down and now he was telling me how awesome I was, I know, I said as I stared at his bean-filled smile.

Gio's response to my asking about Michelle sent of sirens in my mind. It was one thing to try and give Gio a pep talk about becoming a wolf, it was something completely different to listen to him rant about his ex-girlfriend or whatever the fuck she was to him. And fuck if he thought he was gonna be telling me what to do. If I saw this Michelle chick I probably would talk to her just because I was curious what had happened to her after all that crazy shit went down right in front of her eyes. Riiight, well. Just limit who you tell, alright?

Gio was now digging into his second burrito with the same enthusiasm as the first, not that he didn't have the metabolism for it, but this seemed deeper. He was eating it for more reasons than just hunger, it was like he was truly emotionally attached to the burrito.

Or, OR, we could forget the date and you could come to One Shot so I can introduce you to some other wolves like I originally offered.

I was still working on my first burrito, maybe because I was talking or maybe because Gio just really loved burritos and was eating at a faster than normal pace. I'm savoring it. I put my hands up like "woah there" and proceeded to take another bite.

I raised an eyebrow at him If a giant spoon attacks you I will be too busy laughing to feel bad about the fact that your dreams predicted it. I finished off my burrito and when I swallowed I gave him a very stern look, Let's make one thing clear: I am not your babysitter. It's time to put on your big boy panties and go to a party alone. But if I see you there I won't pretend I don't know you.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics