setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] The Hardest Part is Forgetting Those You Swore You'd Never Forget

[Private] The Hardest Part is Forgetting Those You Swore You'd Never Forget

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread Details

Near Michelle's apartment (streets) |
Raining | Half an hour til Midnight, PM AF.LOL

Thump, Thump, Thump! There goes the pounding in my head that only seemed to be symphonized and heightened by the dripping of the rain as it hit the pavement. I pulled my black hoodie over my head, as if the rain actually fucking bothered me. Nothing bothered me nowadays and being back here at Index just gave me a mind splitting migraine. I figured taking a walk by my old neighborhood would lift my spirits and remind me of my old life…the old me. Everything was just so fucked up now…

My whole life just feels disorientated after this change…I guess I should be happy about becoming a werewolf, but I’m not. At least not just yet. I continued walking down the street at rapid pace, I guess it was a “werewolf” thing and also my fucking mind was racing at 93 mph here. I was passing the parking lot where I used to park my dodge, which I totaled by the way, but we’ll get to that later. I had to pause for a second to take in the view of the apartments, a lot has changed and it looks like they have done some remodeling since I lived here. This was the first place I had gotten in Index and it was close to the school so it was perfect.

But then I met Michelle…I feel like she cursed my fucking life. Every time something fucked up happened in my life all I can remember is her face…JUST FUCKING BEING THERE, taunting me. She’s a fucking parasite. At least that’s the only relation my mind made with her face for the past couple of months. Honestly, I couldn’t even remember too much from my old life in Index right now. I’ve been trying to block it out, hence why I moved from this dump. “What the fuck am I doing here again?” I mumbled underneath my breath, taking a glance up towards the pitch black sky.

Back to top Go down

OOC Message
Outfit

I’d remembered Caly’s words, about why I didn’t get any, and it wasn’t that I was trying to get some tonight. I had just let myself become a recluse. So yeah, when the store owner announced that he was retiring, and he’d have more news for us “soon” I needed a drink. I didn’t know if I was going to have a job soon, and I didn’t kid myself. No job would be better than this gig. Even if I did get bored out of my mind at times. Even if people fucking around with shit they knew nothing about was painful and old, I needed to keep this job. I loved it. I loved the people I work with.

The car was in the shop, but I’d done without a car before. I used to walk everywhere I needed to go, and in fact I was doing it more often anyway, since it seemed to be doing the trick of keeping those extra pounds off. They’d started to creep on, and I had to kick that shit right in the ass. And was I going to a gym? Fuck no. But then the rain started pouring, and I don’t mean some light drizzle shit. I mean fucking… I was taking a goddamn cold shower out here. I turned around even though I was more than halfway to Poison. Shit, that would have been a bad choice anyway. The hell was I thinking? I was dressed like an alien character on Rainbow Brite and now I was drenched. Clothes sticking to me in all the wrong places, and I was shivering and cold. I knew some creeper vampire would offer to warm me up. Maybe.. maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. Just not fucking Rick, though. Hot as he was, he was getting on my damned nerves.

Cold, shivering, and annoyed, and ready for some Jack, I headed home, a long walk, but I did stop to enjoy the weird mood the street lights gave off. The rain, you could see it pouring horizontally in the cone of orange light they gave off. Fucking creepy, but still cool. Finally, I was near the apartments, and luckily, most of my journey had been alone, but now there was a figure standing under one of those lights. He looked… about as unhappy as I was. What was he doing? Was he waiting on someone? Dude, this fucker was tall, too, just like… oh. FUCK! No, no, it was my mind playing tricks on me! It had to be!

I ran, my shoes splashing in puddles, and the closer I got, the more I could see the face buried in that damn hoodie. Mother fucker! Oh my god, it really is you! I practically ran into him and wrapped my soaking wet arms around him.

Back to top Go down

The sound of accelerated footsteps splashing into puddles broke my train of thought. I didn’t bother to turn around and see who was around at this time, I figured I have nothing to worry about anymore. The sense of invincibility is one of the only pluses I could think of about my so called “gift” at the moment. I wonder why all of my brothers in the pack treated this as such a fucking gift while I think of it more as a curse. I don’t see it like that, so what’s wrong with me? Something is obviously fucking wrong with me.

Suddenly, I felt something knock into me, barely moving me but enough to annoy me. Woah, what the fuck…watch-, I swiveled around, mouth hanging wide open as I looked down to see a familiar vibrant colored hair Michelle. Speak of the devil. I kind of didn’t know what to do at this point, I didn’t want to be a dick and push her off, but I also didn’t want to NOT be a dick and give her the impression that things between us were good. Ohh. I said awkwardly, giving her a “friendly” pat on the back. Heyy. Fuck, I should just change forms while she’s not lookin’ and make a run for it. I mean, why not? I should put my good training to use.

Back to top Go down

I guess I deserved that, but it wasn’t the warm welcome I expected. Was I his fucking little sister? He hadn’t said much, and maybe I had taken him by surprise, but shit. I just didn’t get the right vibe from him. Maybe he was depressed. Maybe this wolf thing was.. not for him. Fuck, that would be really sad. Oh, god, what had he been through when he was gone? Vincent wouldn’t tell me shit. I guess it wasn’t for me to know, but it sure as hell would help me out now.

Listen, it’s fucking pouring. Did you come here uh…. to see me? Like.. do you want to get in out of the rain? I backed up from him, sensing he was not really feeling it. You look like you could use some Jack. I know I could. I started to head closer to my apartment, but I stopped to see if he was coming.

Back to top Go down

Honestly, I don’t have a fucking clue why Onyx decided to turn me. I don’t fit in with these fucking wolves, yeah I’m a little fucking arrogant and cocky at times, also super fuckin’ lazy…but I don’t like to follow rules. The fact that this guy is my “Pack Master” irritates me, and now I gotta’ look at him with some type of fucking high regard or like he’s my damn boss. Fuck that! Get the fuck out of here with that…

Back to reality, I couldn’t hold in a snort when she questioned if I was here to see her. Obviously we weren’t on the same page. I was about to answer that dumb ass question right before she mentioned something about Jack. I could definitely withstand the rain a lot more now that I’m technically half animal. It was really difficult to hold in my laughter watching her tiny structure shiver as the rain hit her face, bullet-like. “Yeah, actually now that you mention it…I haven’t had a real drink in awhile.

Fuck, now I guess I gotta’ act a little interested in her life and ask bullshit questions about the weather in her life. How’s work? How’s school? How’s the diet going? I don’t know what to ask. Soo…how’s the weather in your life been? I chuckled, laughing at my own stupid question. I began walking towards the apartment recalling its exact location. Don’t answer that , that was dumb. How’s everything…not just the weather?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics