setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Have a cookie. - Page 5

[Private] Have a cookie.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers

Re: [Private] Have a cookie.

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:12 pm

It wasn't something I was going to mention to her, since it could be taken as an insult and all, but I figured it was actually kind of difficult to impress this girl. And even if you did, you wouldn't really know it. So yeah, I actually had kind of a big head about this. My posture straightened as much as my back would allow, and a slight smug smirk had surfaced. Well, I uh.. I appreciate that. 

I couldn't help but take a quick glance at Charlotte Rousse as I walked by, shit, that stuff was so cute but I was broke as hell right now. So much that I had thought about finding a new creative way to put my voice talents to use. I mean, my old scams I just didn't think would work anymore. People were getting smarter, except for me it seemed like. Either way, I'd have to make a mental note of that outfit on the mannequin and at least nab a similar style online. I think mostly what made it so boss was the chunky jewelry, and fuck I was too lazy most of the time to bother with that shit. 

My bank account wishes I didn't like shopping so much. I don't suppose you're any good at brainwashing? I grinned, and caught the Starbucks sign ahead. That sweet stickiness in my mouth was finally starting to fade, but I was certainly thinking of trying one of their teas. Something new. My eyes darted to Ruby, as I thought about the fact that the tea just might not be the only new thing I tried today. But I wasn't going to pressure or push. Some people were braver behind a phone or screen than real life. But I'd be lying if the idea of seducing the shy, reluctant girl didn't arouse me a little. 

What are you thinking? We could go to my place - or yours? Netflix and chill as they say? I have some Bojack Horseman to get caught up on.  

Finally, we neared the Starbucks, and for the first time ever in my fucking life, there wasn't a line a mile long. Like two ahead of us. God, now I'm kind of wishing I'd gotten a little cake pop instead of this giant cookie.

Back to top Go down

Ruby Schaffer |

Posted on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:07 am

I glanced at the windows of the various shops as we passed them. It wasn't that I didn't like the clothes, it was that I didn't think that they would look good on me. Or if I did I didn't want to go through the trouble of actually trying them on to find out. Plus, most of the time I tried them on I hated them because of my body type combined with the horrible lighting situation in most dressing rooms. It was much simpler to try clothes on in the comfort of my home without the stress that going out and trying to deal with everything that comes with shopping.

Brainwashing is completely out of my realm. You're gonna have to figure out that one on your own. I said with a laugh. Being able to brainwash people would be cool, but unfortunately brainwashing and computer science fell into two completely different categories.

I was about to say that I was cool with whatever, but then I remembered how messy my apartment was at the moment. I didn't know Donna well enough to know if she would be annoyed by the complete chaos that my place was 99% of the time. Yeah we can totally head to your place for some Netflix. I was actually kind of relieved that we were just going to chill. It was a lot easier for me to be around just one person doing something easy like watching a movie or doing whatever, although I really appreciated the cookie she bought me, and food honestly was the number one way to my heart.

I stared at the goodies in the case at the Starbucks. I probably could have eaten more, but I'd always found Starbucks baked goods to be a little overpriced and honestly the cookie was pretty tasty so I was satisfied with our food choices. Their cake pops are great, but at least now you have some cookie left for later? I suggested, to show her that maybe she had made the right decision.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Awwuuhh, man, I was hoping my new friend had a superpower, I grinned and began to stare at the menu. I had to try something different, something new, since for once I wasn’t in the mood for my usual. Jasmine raved about some kind of passion tea thing, and so I quickly found whatever I thought it might be on the menu, but I still had no idea.

I’m just going to warn you, I said, still staring and my mouth hung slightly open, I live with a dude, and he’s no Martha Stewart. Sadly, it was my Logan who was missing, and he was the clean one. Okay, shit, that had to be it. Teavana? I supposed I should think that kind of.. corny? Cliche? A play on the word Nirvana maybe, and the fact that Starbucks was out of Seattle. It should have been too much, but I was pretty comfortable with it. Green tea? Nah, that just sounded nasty, and most of these were green except - oh. Pasion tango? Well, that sounded good under the sheets so maybe it was good in a drink. My mind was made.

I snapped my finger and let the movement end with my index finger pointed at her. You, my friend, know how to look on the bright side. Yes. And that cookie will be had, on the most comfy couch ever with some netflix. But either way, looks like you’re up, I pointed out, as the person in front of us had finally stepped to the side.

Back to top Go down

Ruby Schaffer |

Posted on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:47 am

Hey, I'm just as disappointed as you, I said, arranging my face into a frown to demonstrate my disappointment to her.

I almost sighed in relief when she told me her place wasn't super clean either. The fact that she lived with someone messy probably meant she could tolerate it, although my place was a bit of a war zone. I guess I would have to see if her living conditions were as disorganized as mine. It wasn't that my apartment was "dirty" - like, I tried to vacuum and clean up dirt and food and shit - but there were stacks of random things and it was just generally very disorganized and the piles didn't leave much space for moving around.

Trust me, I'm like the anti-Martha Stewart. I'll probably be okay. I laughed and internally cringed as I thought about how true the statement was. I look forward to sitting on the most comfy couch ever.

I nodded and stepped up to the register to place my order, Um... Can I get a grande half-caf coffee? I wasn't actually sure if I was using proper "Starbucks terminology". I just wanted some coffee, in a medium size, without the full caffeine content because I was ready to go relax and watch some Netflix and did not need a shit ton of caffeine running through my system to do that.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics