setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Have a cookie.

[Private] Have a cookie.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers

[Private] Have a cookie.

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 am

Thread Details

Mall, in the food court near the cookie company | 77F | 4pm

OOC Message
Hair is as in avi, she's wearing black doc martens and this.

The thing about shorts was that your thighs fucking stuck to everything, including disgusting ass mall seats, but whatever, that’s what showers were for, right? My thighs were clung to a seat at a table near the cookie company, and I tried as hard as I could to let the pictures on Instagram distract me from the smell of those damned things. I’d never really thought they were high quality or anything, but once in a while they really hit the spot, and right now, one must have just come out of the oven. Split a cookie with Ruby, but at this rate, I was getting my own.

I almost had a depressing thought to bring one home to Logan, maybe even his sulky ass cousin Vincent, but fuck that dude. Always actin all stressed and shit and just running around with those rednecks from One Shot. What the hell was stressful about that? Didn’t deserve no damn cookie, not at least until he could tell me where the hell Logan was. Did I worry? I don’t know, I knew he was leaving for a bit, but I just kept telling myself that I’d fucked up on the day he told us he was coming back. Or he fucked up.

But today was kind of about forgetting, and really I was promised at least one thing that was good for forgetting shit, maybe two. Cheap, delicious sugary pastries, and maybe if I was lucky I’d get some too. God, I was wearing my thoughts on my sleeve today, my eyes narrowed and my mouth smirked as I looked around for her. It had been a while since I’d seen Ruby, and I’d had half a mind to start sending nudes. I wasn’t against it, but I was never the initiator of that kind of thing. Getting the first nude, though? Such a good fucking feeling. I mean, obviously unless that nude is some fuckboy’s dong.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Have a cookie.

Ruby Schaffer |

Posted on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 pm

OOC Message
Outfit

I wasn't really sure what this was supposed to be or what I was supposed to wear or why I'd agreed to the whole thing at all. I mean, it seemed like a date or at least date-like. I knew she was gay, and I hadn't really said anything but we'd been flirting over text and I'd agreed to this so she had probably figured out my orientation. I didn't even know what dating etiquette was or what I was supposed to wear. I hadn't really dated since high school, and I'd still thought I was straight then. Didn't really have the best dates, which is pretty self-explanatory now. I supposed it was a casual date thing and we were just going to hang out and see where it went. I was definitely sure that neither of us was really looking for a serious relationship, so at least it was pressure free.

I walked into the food court a few minutes late, as per usual. It wasn't that I tried to be late every time I went somewhere, but somehow it just always worked out that way. For example, today I'd been marathoning Friends and had lost track of time and end up running out the door without putting on as much makeup as I'd planned. I mean, I figured that this was the first date I'd been on for years and I could at least put on some lipstick, but it didn't work out that way.

It wasn't difficult to spot Donna with her blue hair and all. I picked up the pace as I neared her table and saw her glancing around. Shit. I hoped she hadn't been waiting long. I walked up behind her and then hesitated. I didn't know how to greet her or even how to talk to people in general, why had I agreed to this again? Uh, hey. I said, finally making my way into her line of sight.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:34 am

My smile widened, I’d seriously forgotten how adorable she was. I’m sure that wasn’t what she was going for, but more than anything I just couldn’t wait to cuddle with her. Play with her hair, tug on her shirt, laugh. Whatever. As easy as it would be for me to buy her a cookie and drag her home with me, I wasn’t oblivious to the shy vibe. I planned to give it more time than that and actually try to respect whatever boundaries she’d lay down. If there were none, that was fine too.

Well don’t you look cute? I asked while getting up from my chair, C’mon, let’s get in line. I was just going to buy you one but… God can you smell that? They’re going to be fresh and just.. no way I can resist. Only one person ahead of me, and I waited for her to order then once she stepped off to the side I immediately stepped up. I’m gonna have a slice, with the vanilla and chocolate icing and whatever she’ll have.. After Ruby stated her order I slid my card on the counter, then waited for our cookies. I glanced at her, not moving my head, just my eyes, and I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. What was it about her? She probably had no idea how cute she was, even (or maybe even especially) without makeup. I couldn’t wait to touch those lips, unf, but I could keep myself at bay. She didn’t try too hard, and I liked that a lot too. But I still felt like there was a little bit of a shell. And just the presence of that shell made me want to crack it.

Our incredibly bad-for-you pastries were ready, and I grabbed my cookie and started for the seat where I’d been sitting before, especially since there weren’t many people in that area but I stopped. Do you wanna sit or you want to walk around some?

Back to top Go down

Ruby Schaffer |

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:02 pm

I guess it really was a date. I mean, I didn't really have a lot of friends either but this didn't really feel like a "friends" thing. On the plus side, she was kinda hot. I mean, she actually pulled off blue hair. She wasn't wrong about the cookies either, but then again I couldn't be around any food without wanting to at least try a bite. I definitely hadn't expected her to just buy me a cookie, especially since I wasn't very good with sharing. I have difficulty even walking into this room without buying something. I said sheepishly.

As we got in line I stared at the cookies on display, trying to decide which one I wanted the most. At first I wanted to go with the classic chocolate chip, but then I thought I should take the opportunity to try something new, and finally I ended up on double fudge. It wasn't an exotic flavor, but a double fudge cookie is a double fudge cookie. Which is a good cookie. I ordered after Donna did and felt her eyes on me as we waited. I hated the uncertainty of not knowing how to act around people. It wasn't really Donna's fault, but I didn't know her very well. I wasn't even really sure if she was actually cool or if she just seemed that way and was actually really annoying or had some other flaw that I wouldn't be able to see past. I guess that makes me sound like a judgmental prick but I'm not gonna pretend that I like everyone regardless of their personalities.

When our cookies were ready I had to resist eating it right there, in front of the counter standing up. Instead, I started to follow Donna back to her table. Let's just sit. I kind of regretted saying it because walking around would probably keep things more casual and distanced, but I really just wanted to sit and eat my cookie and figure out what I was doing.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:01 pm

She liked her sweets, I mean who didn’t, right? But it was just.. it was just cute. I needed to know more about her than that, though, I mean, not that I was looking for my one and only or anything like that, but I was sure she had more to her than a need for donuts and cookies, right? Right? That’s why I try to avoid this area of the mall. It doesn’t always work, obviously. I reclaimed the seat where I had been before, thinking that maybe it was a good sign that I’d be good enough company that she didn’t need storefronts to entertain her. Then again, maybe it was another way of avoiding temptation. It was easy to leave here with full bags and an empty bank account.

That sounds great. I’m a bit of a messy eater, so I won’t argue. I plucked off the tip of the slice, knowing from experience these cookie slices would go all over my shirt if I trusted them to hold together. God, so good, even without the icing. What do you do, Ruby? I know like.. nothing about you. I spoke with a full mouth, since I got a vibe from this girl that she wasn’t the most prude person I’d met. Which was a score, really. I mean, remember? I have friends like Logan Byrne for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics