setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Fixed Gaze - Page 2

[Private] Fixed Gaze

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers

Re: [Private] Fixed Gaze

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Seriously, no worries. If Jesse knew how to shut his trap once in a while, I wouldn’t have known your name. I was being charitable myself, but sometimes we were allowed to give freebies because usually one drink was all it took to get a nice tab going, a tab where the buyer was already starting to loose track. But yeah, this actually wasn’t… necessarily with that intention in mind. I pushed the tray of shots that I’d placed on the bar aside just a little bit, and Josh promptly took it and placed it on a shelf so that no one would be grabbing it while our attention was elsewhere.

Well, sounds like you’re in need of what we’re sellin’ then, I’ve got a ton of forget-it-juice. I didn’t know where the hell that had come from, but the funny thing was that it wasn’t the first time I’d used that term for alcohol. Of course, it sounded better typed out than out loud. And shit, I knew how it was when you wanted forget it juice, it meant you didn’t want to talk about it. It meant you had already tried several different ways to push shit out of your head, and they were all failing. Yeah, shit, I get it. Even here I can have some shit days. Not always a party. And it wasn’t. God, if you thought people were stupid cocksuckers sober, wait until you see them drunk. No. fucking. boundaries.

I watched him shotgun the drink, thinking maybe something straight might have been a better answer, but his next suggestion had just that in mind. I looked at Josh, who was cleaning a glass. It’s kinda slow, it’s cool, right? I mean I’ll buy my tray.
”You’re pushin’ it, Donna, but sure. Better sober up quick if we actually start getting more people.” I shrugged, and held my hand out, he knew what I was asking for and he slid the tray of leftover shots back onto the bar in front of us.

Um, not really, dude. When fuckboys get drunk, every goddamn one of them thinks they can fix you, yanno, make you straight again. It’s a goddamn challenge to them. And this place isn’t always as gay friendly as it is tonight. I handed him one of the shots, and took one myself, raised it as if making a toast, and downed it, forgetting what had even been in my shots anyway. Tequila, and they’d even been salted, a little squirt of lime juice. Actually, pretty damn nice, really. Tonight was going to be a really good night. I’d offer you a job, but that’s not my place. You can give it a shot tho? Hah. Shot. I smirked, knowing it wasn’t all that funny, but wasn’t that the first thing to start being funny when you got drunk? Bad puns? I think before the end of the night I’m going to have you out of that seat and dancing like a moron. It’s gonna be my mission.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

I snorted, shaking my head at the mention of Jesse. Shit, don't.. I don't even fucking know what happened with me and him and I don't even know where to start thinking about it or shit. Forgetting that shit sounds right too. But forget-it-juice? I don't know what the fuck that is... but fuck, maybe I need some... just to forget the right stuff. The shit I want to forget. It felt like I'd had some 'forget-it-juice' already - no, wait, that wasn't right. I hadn't forgotten anything, I was just feeling seven shades of shit. That was the only problem. My mind overthinking things and getting stressed. That was it... I frowned at the strange thought that had randomly popped into my head, wondering where it had come from.

I realised I was staring down at my empty glass in a trance-like state and flinched out of it, once again sitting more upright on my stool and trying to focus on Donna. What took my attention though, was the tray of shots in front of us. My eyes lit up and I gladly took the shot glass Donna handed to me.

Fuck forget-it-juice, this'll do. I said, raising the glass to my lips and tipping it back. I plonked the glass back on the tray and licked my lips, savoring the slightly sharp aftertaste of the shot. Make you straight again? I repeated with a curious frown, the words sounding unusual seeing as I'd only ever identified as one orientation. But that must fucking suck. I mean, I've never had that shit so I dunno what that's like but.. yeah.. I took another shot glass from the tray and played with it in my grip, slowly tilting it one way and then the next and watching the liquid inside, You can't just work the gay nights or shit then? Or fuck, I dunno, tell them you 'got a boyfriend or something. I mean I'd say girlfriend but shit that'd probably just make them worse? Don't the manager shit or people or whatever uh.. I mean, don't they kick out people who start shit anyway? I asked, frowning as I thought it over. Maybe the club wouldn't be the greatest place to work if they just let anyone in.

My concern over any potential abuse flew from my mind pretty quickly after Donna's play on words.Give it a shot. I chuckled, snorting a little and feeling very glad I hadn't started to drink my second shot yet because it might have ended up sprayed over Donna. Fuck, words are fucking funny. I drank the shot I'd been nursing and set the glass back down on the bar with a click, licking at my lips and wincing at the sensation of what I'd drunk so far going straight to my head. I have a job.. actually, but, fuck.. I mean, working in a place like this could be great as shit. Except all the phobic shit I guess. But my job.. it's, fuck... my manager is so fucking... I rolled my eyes, It's like working with my mom or shit, or my father.. I dunno. It's fucking.. she gave me a job, but so fucking what? Anyway I might not be working there much longer so.. fuck it. I grabbed at another shot glass, eager to forget why my barista job might soon be spiraling down the drain. I was beyond caring.

I downed the shot and shook my head at Donna, a movement more slow than I'd planned but completely oblivious to how tipsy I already was. I thought I felt fine. In fact, it seemed like it was the best and most sober I'd felt in months, as if my head had finally cleared from a horrible fog. I won't be dancing like a fucking moron, I'm a fucking... amazing at dancing. I said, stretching up confidently and checking out the dancefloor a little. The movements of the people out there only reminded me how shit I'd been feeling though and I turned back around, returning to my slumped position against the surface of the bar. Fuck.. I dunno if I can be fucked though... It's.. fuck... I groaned into my hands and snorted at my own shitty mood, glancing up at Donna with the tray of shot glasses still in my peripheral. Maybe after a few more shots - or more, I might feel like moving my ass from the barstool. What about me? D'I get a mission or shit? I'm gonna.. I'm.. I glanced at the other people around us as best as I could from my slumped seating position, I dunno, you see any girls you like or shit? You got a type or whatever? Tits or ass? I mean that's a lesbian thing too and not just a guy thing, right? Fuck, you are gay and not bi, right? I asked, having just assumed the first.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:31 am

So what was that all about? The shit he wanted to forget? I mean, no, it wasn’t that I found it strange that the dude had some happy memories. It was just.. out of place. But whatever, he’d tell me if he wanted, and if my curiosity got too strong, well it wasn’t hard for me to shove shots in someone’s face, especially if they were already bought and paid for.

You goose! I’m talking about the alcohol. Alcohol is forget-it-juice, I said, grinning, then tapped on his empty glass. This thing right here. I mean, that’s what I use it for most of the time. Okay, that was kind of true, but I think I’d already forgotten what it was I was always trying to forget. Now I was just left with the habit of forgetting.

And then his next question made me remember at least some of it. I forget that you don’t know. I was married, once. I guess that doesn’t necessarily mean I actually was straight, does it? It wasn’t like he raped me, ever, he was good. It was just the memory of forcing myself to do what I was uncomfortable doing because I wanted him to be happy, and for a while I was okay with it because I loved him. It wasn’t him, ever, that turned me on, it was the sensation. And maybe, as conceited as it was, my own body. It helped that I was younger, for sure. I’d still be friends with him, if I could forgive myself.

Oh, if only it were that easy, if only. But yeah, I’ve done the boyfriend thing a time or two. I took another glass and downed my second shot, deciding then, that I wasn’t here to drown my sorrows, so why dig them back up?

Lenny, dude, I might need you to slow down if I’m going to get on the same page as you, I had Josh make sure that jungle juice or whatever was loaded. I put the empty shot glass down, and immediately grabbed another, wondering why I ever bothered to cover that tequila taste with anything but lime. And the drunk tequila gave me was my favorite. It was, for me at least, a straight up party drunk. I listened to Lenny, I humored him for just a bit. I mean, it did kinda seem like he wanted to talk, but I wasn’t that person who you sat down with a cup of coffee too and spilled your feelings to. No, I was the one who took you on a night out and gave you a better story to tell than the one that had you down. SShhh, I finally said, a finger to my lips, then I stopped and started petting his head, noticing like a girl would, the feel of his hair. Not in that kinda way, more just.. a nosy way. Less talky more drinky. And I pointed at the shot glass that was already in his hand. That’s the spirit.

Prove it, I said, now grinning ear to ear. It was already working, and in kind of a funny way, I felt a little important. The shot girl made someone’s day better. But it didn’t last long before he was slumped over like a damn sloth again. Me, I was perked straight up. This was my scene, this was my home. I took another shot, and realized that it would just take a bit of time before I’d have him up and at ‘em. Tits or ass? Why not both? I like ‘em soft, you know? No bones poking holes in my when we’re under the sheets. But yeah, no D for meeee. But my eyes widened just a tad as I scooted off the stool, taking one more shot and slamming it down before tugging at Lenny’s hand. Doesn’t mean we can’t dance, though, right? Perfect way to scope out.. you know, the other way to forget things for a night. Besides, you’ve still gotta prove your dancing skills to me.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Goose? Huh? I blinked slowly at Donna before snorting, And shit.. yeah, I knew that... that alcohol is forget-it-juice.. I lied, glancing at Donna shiftily until my eyes widened. Shit, you were married? But.. but.. you're not old... I said, frown deepening more and more as I struggled to imagine Donna married. How was that even possible? And I dunno.. I mean, I don't really get how gay or straight work really... I said it lightly, an oddly sober and semi-sane thought amidst my drunken disbelief and awe.

Life was definitely starting to feel better fueled with alcohol and I could only snort when Donna told me to slow down. Slow down? Why the fuck would I want to slow down? Slowing down was the last thing I wanted to do. I glared at the plate of remaining shot glasses at the notion of slowing down and only stopped when I felt something in my hair. It felt nice and I let out a contented sigh, realising I had a shot glass in my hand and staring at it. Well fuck, I'm not going to argue with more drinking. I said, closing my eyes and appreciating the buzzed warmth flowing through my body.

It still wasn't quite enough to get me up from lolling about on the bar though. I watched Donna take her shot as if it was the most interesting action in the world and then gradually smirked. I guess both's.. fucking great, shit... why didn't I think of that before? I frowned before smirking again, sputtering with laughter at the response that popped into my head. I like bones poking in my holes when I'm under the sheets. I snorted to myself, laughing without holding back, I guess I'll get all the 'D then tonight, I mean-

Donna's tug at my hand stilled me, completely shutting off my train of thought. I shook my head and shrugged the strange sensation off, easing myself off the barstool and feeling very proud of myself when the room didn't spin too much. Yeah.. we can dance, fuck, you better be careful I don't turn you straight again or shit. I followed Donna away from the bar, already reflexively letting my body move to the beat with each step. Fuck, why had it been so long since I'd done this? It felt amazing. I felt amazing. So... chicks you like then, uh, I mean, you like any woman with tits and ass, right? I shouted over the music, trying to peer around at the moving bodies and find someone I thought fitted the criteria. I caught sight of one woman - or rather, her ass - and almost stopped dancing. I nudged at Donna without even moving my eyes. Shiiit.. is that... soft enough for you? I might not have been an ass man per se but it didn't mean I wasn't going to appreciate a remarkable one and that one, in that dress... Fuck. Wait, no, fuck - she was probably going to be a lesbian. Totally fucking unfair.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:01 pm

He wasn't the first person to be surprised by the fact that I'd been married, but shit, I was almost thirty. Man, I've been out of school almost ten years, a lot of time can happen. I paused, wondering myself now, how old was this guy? He didn't look, well I mean he didn't look fresh out of school to me, but I was a terrible judge of age. Maybe he was, too. How old are you, dude, I mean if you don't mind me asking. Shit, the reminder of my age was starting to settle on me, even to the point of wondering if I was getting too old for this shit. I wasn't ready, I wasn't ready for this to be over. 

Do any of us know how it works? I mean.. well there are people who think they do, but they're all full of shit. If I'd have known how it worked then my life would have been a hell of a lot easier. Another shot, and I was already thinking about getting more. Well, yeah, I'm starting to wonder if we need more shots. It had been a long time since I was a lightweight, but then again it was already evident that Lenny was ahead of me. 

Oh, shit dude, you know, you're a trip, like already. Man, I needed to figure out some kind of joke on my own, something to replace the whole D thing, because shit, it was funny. V, needing the V wasn't quite the same, was it? But I left that at the bar and started having fun with Lenny on the floor. I shot him the dirtiest look possible, though, when he mentioned turning me straight. I kept dancing, but I made sure to yell over the music, Keep at that shit and I'll cut off your D, kid. I added a smirk, because I wasn't ready to actually kick his ass over this, dude was just kidding. And shit, I really had to give it to him, gawd he found like the hottest thing on the floor, right? Fuck, she looked too um.. I mean too sophisticated for me. I mean, no, hell no I don't mean better than me, but I mean, I so wouldn't be her type. Damn shame, because I could totally show her, I didn't have to be her type to make her scream.

Fuck, Lenny, you aim for the stars, huh? Shit, I was technically off duty, now. How would it hurt, at least to keep an eye on her, right? Maybe catch her eye at the right time, and I could read her. If she wanted it, then, she'd know it was available.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics