setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Fixed Gaze - Page 4

[Private] Fixed Gaze

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donna Chambers

Re: [Private] Fixed Gaze

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh, don’t worry, I said, now leaning on the bar, making use of the tight spaces between the seats. Subtle excuse to get close, right? Josh does, but he’s developed the best poker face there is, and well, I know for a fact I’m not the only one. Now, it was time to decide just how good of a friend I was to someone who was.. until incredibly recently, a friend of a friend. He was down on his luck, for whatever reason, and maybe the girl went both ways, but I only shared on very special occasions. And shit like that was something you tip-toed around, anyway. This girl might actually be interested, in me, which was something I really didn’t expect.

Oh, there are always limits, but I’m on break, so what I do right now is my own business. If I’m buyin’ for you, then I’m obviously not selling. My eyes widened for a brief moment, as I was relieved for Lenny’s sake that I was between the two of us. Good grief, I didn’t have to be a shitty friend to win this one out, he was ruining it all on his own.

I tried, oh my god did I try to keep the chuckles at bay, but all I could do finally was let the dam break and rub my forehead in second-hand embarrassment. At this point, I felt I was more than safe, no competition here. He’s a friend, isn’t he, Lenny? I said, turning slightly, facing him now with a raised eyebrow.

Seriously, dude, where’s your game? I whispered, still unable to wipe the grin from my lips. Finally, I turned back to the dark haired temptress, who was fighting back her own chuckles. God, poor Lenny. Nah, he’s cool, I blame it on the jungle juice. Josh had missed the fun, now placing the girl’s Jack in front of her, looking at us like we were all a little mad. Dammit, Josh, you work in this fucking place, you’ve seen this shit before, go mind ya business. But first, get us a few more tequila shots. Alright, well, the mood of it was already gone, but I could still have fun, right? I nudged my way around to the seat on the other side of her, resting my elbow on the bar, my fingers interlocked, and my torso turned to face both Lenny and the hottie. Donna, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:48 am

I felt my cheeks heat up against my hand when the hot brunette started laughing at me, though it was more out of indignation than embarrassment. Fuck her, I hadn't been that obvious. But what the fuck had happened? I'd gone out to try and drown my sorrows and instead I was being laughed at by two lesbians.

Yeah, I'm your friend? I replied in the same questioning voice Donna had asked me in, confused as to why she'd used it. Was she saying I was her friend or asking me if I was her friend? The manner in which she'd spoken made me feel there was more meaning to it simply than what she'd actually said, except I had no fucking clue what the other meaning was so I could only feel paranoid about not understanding whatever was going on. I let out a groan and let my face flop on to my arm on the bar. Where was my game? I think it fucked off with my fucking tolerance for fucking Jungle Juice. I groaned into the crook of my arm. I wasn't sure about drunk exactly but the Jungle Juice had definitely done something to me.

Back to top Go down

Erika Richards | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:54 am

The man was hilarious in a way, pathetic in others. Some people couldn't hold their liquor and I wish he'd hold his whining. And women had a bad rep for that... it was a shame for him because if he could keep his mouth shut he'd be one hundred per cent more attractive. Next to him the chick practically shone like a diamond. Maybe that was their game. It was definitely one I could see working.

I picked up my glass, giving the bartender a bitchy wink and a blown kiss for his expression. I raised a hand to give him an ironic wave. Move along honey - you haven't got tickets to this show. I flicked my hair back over my shoulder again and set my eyes back on Donna. Hey, we all got to keep a little entertainment around... but just a friend? I asked with a smirk, raising one eyebrow again. I took a sip from my drink and savored the taste - not that I might need to if this Donna chick was going to keep them coming.

She moved and it set alarm bells going in my head. Was she walking away? Shit, there was no way I'd lost it. I relaxed when I realised what she was doing and let out a quiet laugh to myself, turning more to face her, thanking the stars I didn't have to cope with Lenny's distracting mug popping up behind her any more. Maybe this chick was more than a pretty face and an open purse.

I'm Erika.. I smiled sweetly, only on me any amount of innocence I could conjure up still tended to seem suggestive in some way, not that I cared - I rolled with it. Did I look like Little fucking Bo Peep? The boggled bartender arranged the shots in front of us, lining up the glasses and pouring out the tequila. I watched Donna with a smirk and a flash of teeth. I like your style - in more ways than one. Your hair is gorgeous. I wished it had been loose for me to reach forward and brush my fingers through the ends, a forward but solid move if the other person was into it. I settled on a low-lidded gaze instead and bit slightly at my lip to get the point across that this wasn't just girl talk. I reached for a shot glass, ignoring the idiot Lenny slipping his arm along the bar behind us and swiping one of what I considered our shots for himself. Let the loser have it, he was obviously down on something. My gaze settled on Donna and I raised my glass towards her. To making this the luckiest 'break' you've had yet. I said huskily. Yeah, it'd be a lucky break alright if I let her do anything with me.

Back to top Go down

Donna Chambers

Donna Chambers |

Posted on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Now it was just silly, funny, and I had no idea where the hell either of us were going with this. My expression was just goofy. I guess it’s settled, then, we’re friends. Executive decision. I nodded, and now my silent chuckles were aimed at the sultry woman I was trying to win over. No, no, Lenny’s got a few parts I’m not interested in, sorry to say. Now that I wasn’t between the two, I knew if I didn’t help Lenny out soon. I wanted to return the favor, not to mention if he found eye candy of his own to pursue, he’d stop ogling my own target.

God, my hair, I had to be careful here, because I loved to talk to hair. And whether I should take it as a complement or actually start talking hair, hair tips, etcetera, I had to weigh out. I’d already made one new friend tonight, I didn’t need another just yet. No, this was prime opportunity to make a few moves. Oh, yeah? I asked, thankful that when taking a seat, I’d made sure I was close enough to her for touch. Hoping I wasn’t too forward - wait, who am I kidding? I was being as forward as I wanted to be, I threaded my fingers into the ends of her hair, twisting a bit and admiring the sheen. I think yours feels absolutely amazing. I drug out the last word, my eyes moving from the hair to her own eyes. Yeah, I would definitely be playing with her hair during other… activities if it went there.

Erika. I’d actually never had an Erika before, not that I believed names had anything to do with personalities. It was just a thought. I took one of the shots after my hand reluctantly left her hair. I replaced the glass and took yet another. Shit, this stuff was coming out of my pocket - or paycheck. I might as well take what I wanted, right?

I think, I murmured, if I can find someone approachable for my friend, we’d have the space to ourselves. I spun the chair around, thinking I was already being a damn good friend, putting my score on potential permanent hold to make sure he had his fun as well, and sent a discerning gaze out to the dance floor. Oh, the brunette wasn’t so bad. I spun back around and leaned back onto the bar.

Lenny, brunette, with the cocktail in her hand. I think I’ve seen her here before, I think she’s bi, and quite friendly. Why don’t you have a word? I raised my brows.

Back to top Go down

Lenny Tronconi | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 am

I was eyeing up another of the shot glasses, debating how much energy it would take to sneak it past that hot brunette, when Donna spoke up. My head shot up and I looked in the direction, more quickly than I should have done. When my vision cleared a little I took in the woman Donna was talking about. ...yeah? I squinted at her a bit, the frown dissolving from my face when I noticed her ample enough chest. Yeah. She's hot... And without any further response I got off my bar stool and started wandering over to her.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics