setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Blank Spaces - Page 2

[Private] Blank Spaces

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben

Re: [Private] Blank Spaces

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:22 am

I stared ahead and the biggest grin spread across my lips. Ebony had a little more bite than I’d remembered. I started to laugh, but caught myself, almost wanting to let her know that it was me, that I had died. I realized just how abrupt and blunt I’d been, and with her question, I realized it wasn’t much different than our last conversation. I had almost felt regret at how shitty I’d been with her about the whole thing, about her maybe being pregnant. Maybe she wasn’t, she was, after all, just buying some cheap ass gas station test. Maybe she hadn’t even been carrying a kid.

Wow, you seriously don’t remember? That was kind of a big conversation, Ebony. The gas station? Your um.. ahem.. purchase? You were buying a pregnancy test. I’d sure like to know just how that turned out. But just as I’d said it, the smell had finally reached me and my entire body tensed. My fingers curled, and my fangs were out and ready to go. I kept my mouth closed and began to scratch the bench underneath me, one of my fingernails ripping in the process. Should I leave? Could I… could I get a taste without killing her? At this point the craving was so strong that I almost didn’t care, but I knew I needed to find out the truth first. Was I good enough with compulsion to make her forget if I did? Was there anyone else at this goddamn park at this time of night?

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 am

Furrowing my brow a little I couldn’t wrap my mind around what was happening anymore. I felt like my entire life had spun out of control and I was just desperately trying to get a hold of it again. I wanted to act like a little two year old and stomp my feet because I couldn’t quite express everything that was going on in my head. It was hard enough to cope with the loss of memory, but even more in this difficult situation. Took me a moment to realize what was even going on. I had lost myself briefly in my own mind. That was until he had spoken, reminding me what it was that we had last spoke about. Wait…pregnancy test? My hand gripped my stomach harder.

I drew in a sharp breath and shook my head briefly. Alas the memory that had been wanting to come forth came back. If only for a brief moment, a small tear formed at the corner of my eye and I quickly wiped it away. Little toddler feet, giggling, the whole nine yards rolled forth in little tiny fragments. Was it my child? I don’t know, but that would be my only assumption. Who else’s could it belong to? And where was he to begin with?  I.. Licking my lips I shook my head once again, abruptly standing up sending a wave of light headness roll through my body.

Do I answer with a yes? Do I say no? Or should I just walk away and leave the question hanging there in the air? Did he have a right to know? Was it his child? All these questions came piling up in my mind and I wanted them to stop coming back up. Yes? My voice came out soft and unsure. How else was I supposed to respond? I felt like I needed to be locked up in a little white jacket at this point. I wanted a lot, and I wanted to know…but to think that I had a child, then what happened to him? It explained so much, the stretch marks, the need to caudle a child if I saw them crying.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:09 am

At this point I didn’t know which question she was answering, and I didn’t know if Yes was a good or bad answer. The need was crawling over my skin, and it was moments like these when I felt my humanity slipping away. She was becoming less Ebony to me and more.. a fix. A fix for the problem I was having. I had waited too long to feed, and I was sure in regular light I would have started to look dead, I was sure I would be cold to the touch. My eyes would be sunken and it would be such a ghastly look that it would be incredibly hard to explain. But for now, the darkness of the night was my friend.

I’m so hungry… I trailed off, not thinking, not realizing I’d just spoken my desperate thoughts out loud. My mouth slipped open, just a slit between my lips. I held my hand over Ebony’s, speaking just so that something could be spoken. Something could delay me.

I don’t know what’s going on with you, Ebony. You can tell me about it, but I just need.. I need your help first, okay? Slowly, as if I was on autopilot, not controlling my actions, I brought her wrist up to my lips. I didn’t look at her, I just looked, I just listened to her pulse, I could hear it like water raging through a tunnel. I swallowed, I shook, and then I bit. Instantly, I melted. The tension was gone and sweet relief washed over me. I groaned, I couldn’t help it. I’d control that horrid noise when I’d kept up with my need, but now, it was just too satisfying. And she was too delicious.

It was lucky for her, I didn’t hit the artery. It was a slow stream, though I sucked as if I could make it come out just as fast. She wouldn’t be hurt, at least not too badly. But once I’d had just enough that I could actually force myself to stop, I did, and the tear in her arm was more than a puncture. What had happened for me in slow motion had to have been completely different than the reality of it. I thought.. I thought I’d just had enough to sate me until I could find someone else. But no, no, this was bad. I had to.. Could I heal her? Fuck, I could give her some of my blood but good God the last thing I needed was that kind of bond with Ebony. I thought of Noelle, fuck, I wanted to call her, to ask her what to do, but that wasn’t an option. I’d at least partially burned that bridge. Would it.. if I just gave her a little bit, what would it do?

Ebony. I looked at her, eyes wide, still holding her arm. I didn’t mean.. Oh god. Fuck. I bit my own wrist, just a puncture, and held it up for her, knowing the wound would heal soon. Get it, hurry. Don’t ask questions, just fucking get it!

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:52 am

I turned for a moment plopping back onto the bench not wanting to fall over. I wanted to see the reaction, yet it wasn’t quite what I was expecting. Ben looked like he was either lost in deep thought, or was tripping over something. I couldn’t make out any of his feature in this light, but maybe me saying yes made him sick to his stomach? His silence was beginning to worry me, and maybe I should just get up and go and let it sit with him. Raising my eyebrow a little I looked around. He was hungry? What the hell was I suppose do about that? Umm…okay? I wasn’t about to offer or suggest grabbing something to eat either.

Ben…you’re freezing. I muttered feeling his hand over mine, and here I thought I was the one that was cold at the moment. Suppose not. I drew in a breath as my eyebrow began to creep up more into an arch. There wasn’t a chance that I was going to tell him what was going on. Not a chance in hell. I didn’t need to sound like another lunatic to someone else. I didn’t know how to explain it and I wasn’t sure if I cared to right now anyways. That was until his lips connected with my wrist followed by a sharp poke. What the fuck was he doing! I panicked a little as my heart began to race and I couldn’t help the urge to struggle a little.

I couldn’t believe he was doing what he was doing, as the moment raced on the more I began to struggle against his hard grip. It was as if him tasting my blood gave him some sort of…relief? I could tell from the groan he had first released that he was enjoying each and every single agonizing and panic stricken second for me. Ben… I felt a tear along my wrist and my breath shallowed a little. Please… I tried to push on him a little, and to my relief he finally released my arm.

My vision grew slightly hazy, and his voice was distant, but I knew enough to watch him bite into his own arm and shove it towards me. What….he wanted me to…I wanted to protest highly. It wasn’t high on my list to go sucking on an open wound. After all I don’t know what he had, but I did as I was told and latched my lips across the wound on his wrist and sucked a little. After a few moments I pulled away and looked up at him, the haze still hanging inside of my head. What the fuck?

Back to top Go down

Ben

Posted on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:32 pm

This could have been fun for me, but it was already.. tired? A troupe? Injecting the fear by making her come to the realization herself of what she was. Or just reveling in her reaction to her finding out, whether I’d told her or not. I didn’t care. This was already just.. more inconvenient than anything had ever been in my life. Would she be bound to me now like Sofia? And I hoped not, because there was just yet another woman Noelle would want to slaughter. I felt like someone who had told a story over and over and over. It would be such a big deal to her, but to me, just an inconvenience.

I didn’t want to talk anymore, I was sated, I wanted a shower, and I wanted.. I had no idea. But that wasn’t what I needed. I needed to snap myself back into reality, and see just what I could get from Ebony, if anything. More than likely, I’d ruined any chances for the night. I could compel her to forget, right? But no, I still didn’t trust my own ability on that, besides, she seemed a bit like she was already under a compulsion spell to forget something.

I looked at her, glad she did at least listen to me. That will heal your wound. I um.. I wouldn’t have done that - it’s just.. I can’t control it sometimes. Do you get it? Rambling, and assuming what had happened was enough for her to realize what had just actually happened. Assuming she didn’t need some time to digest the whole, vampires are real shit. Yeah, get ready, there are other things too.

Listen, um, I rubbed the back of my neck, not sure where to go from here. If I took her home, at this point, was Noelle watching my door? To see just how many girls I had coming in and out or whatever? God, even if I did, did she not know me? She didn’t though, she really didn’t and I didn’t know her. Maybe I should get you cleaned up. We have a lot to figure out, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics