setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Blank Spaces - Page 3

[Private] Blank Spaces

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Blank Spaces

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 am

I sighed heavily shaking my head while trying to even comprehend what just happened. I ran the back of my hand across my lips as I felt blood run from the corners of my mouth. Glancing down at my hand the sheen of red looked back at me and still couldn’t process this all out. Okay…right…Yes…I get it. Did I get it? I think I did, but come on there wasn’t a chance that the whole fairytales of vampires were real…were they? They had to be unless Ben became some cannibalistic freak. But then it all just fell into place. Least what everyone had said of him only working at night and running at the sight of any kind of massive traumas.

Oh my god you’re a vampire. I blurted out in both amazement and a slight spark of fear. Please don’t tell me you do the whole…blah blah blah sound. I couldn’t help but chuckle a little. An immediate defense and redirection to keep me from freaking the fuck out. Kidding… Frowning I finally noticed that my white dress wasn’t so white in some spots. It looked as if I had stepped into a slaughter house. Speckles of blood drops all over the place. Lovely. Guess I’d just through it out….

Umm get me cleaned up? He made it sound like I was a newborn that couldn’t clean myself up. But he was right that we had a lot of things that we needed to sort through. I wasn’t sure where he was living now, but perhaps my place was closer? Well….we could just go to my place, but not sure I have anything…that would well…work for you? Not like I had an entire drawer dedicated to men’s clothes. I don’t care where we go, I just want out of these clothes. Wait…that sounded…bad, but fuck it, I’m sure he knew what I had meant.

Back to top Go down

Ben

Benjamin Reese | Vampire; Infant

Posted on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 pm

What? The hell are you talking about, Ebony? And then, I remembered, kind of, maybe, but I wasn’t sure. Most of the terrible vampire references of today were all twilight or Anne Rice or something recent, but I wasn’t mistaken, maybe she was referencing the old black and white movies. Where the vampire still lived in a castle in some Romanian forest or something. We both know I’m way too cool for that, Eb. I smiled, thinking that she was taking it better than I had expected, but forgetting that my fangs were still out. God, I could still drink. I still wanted more of her, but at least I was sated enough to function. I wasn’t ready to kill her, at least not yet.

But who else knew she was back? If no one else knew that she was back, no one would be looking, right? Shit, no, no, she was talking now about her place. She had a place, whether or not it was the same one, I didn’t know, but someone knew she was here. And I still needed to know if I had a kid somewhere.

Yeah, well, I mean without drawing attention. As many vampire fanatics as there are in this town, I still think it might be a little weird to see someone in nice clothes spattered in blood. I sighed and stood up, not turning around to face her. Where do you live these days, anyway? And I’m not worried about myself. I um.. This time I finally turned around, and wondered exactly how to say shit. I just couldn’t word shit. I can be.. fast enough that no one will notice. Fast enough that I could sneak in dessert since dinner wasn’t very filling? That defeated the whole purpose of me taking her home. And my car wasn’t here. Walking it was.

Did you drive here? that would simplify things, I could be on my way, and she on hers.

Back to top Go down

Ebony Reed |

Posted on Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:59 am

Hence the reason I said…kidding. And he was right, we both knew he was cooler than the whole…blah blah blah sounds. After all that was from some movie ages upon age ago, where the vampire would draw the cape over his mouth and all that shit. Or that it could have been that kids show I heard while I was holed up in the hospital. What was it….Hotel Transylvania. I do not say…blah blah blah…ah yup, it was from the kids show, but I wasn’t about to just bluntly say I was comparing him to a child’s movie. I fidgeted a little and stood back up gnawing on m bottom lip once again hoping to either just wake up from a dream I may be having or maybe just run away?

Not that I was terrified of him…okay maybe I was a little, but still I didn’t want to make it obvious. After all I didn’t want him to decide that he would just finish what he had done. I couldn’t believe that this was all real. He spoke like it was an everyday thing, and maybe it was. After all if he was one, that only meant there had to be more right? I starred at his fangs while he spoke. I almost wanted to reach out and touch them, like a child when they saw something shiny. Same place…while…I was…um..where ever I was…someone had been paying on where I had been living. I shrugged, still unsure how to even describe it. After all you would have thought someone thought it was funny that I was magically paying when I had just up and vanished. Then again I guess maybe they thought that it was family paying on it? Maybe in hopes of my return.

So you run fast huh? Guess that was one thing that the tales spoke of that was true. I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask him now…but I slowly was moving away since he wasn’t facing me. I’m sure he could probably hear every single movement that I made anyways. I did drive here yes…You can decide if you want to come by or not.  I wasn’t quite sure I wanted him to follow me home, or I go to his so much. The more I sat here thinking about it, the more I just wanted to go home and get a shower. You know where to find me. My number is the same as well. I mumbled a little before grabbing my things and heading off towards the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics