setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Stalker Points - Page 2

[Private] Stalker Points

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Stalker Points

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:09 pm

No seriously, what had happened to my chillaxin'? It'd been freakin' enjoyable and now it was... a mess. How many 'unwelcome' vibes did you have to send at someone before it filter through? Or was she just oblivious as well as nuts? And now she was lookin' through our stuff, what the hell? Was she casing the place or some shit? My gaze narrowed on her as she moved towards our setup, still just freakin' ignoring everything I'd said. Struttin' around like she'd a right to be here when really she was just invading. Like fuckin' Adolf Titler or some bull. What kinda question is that? Ain't a stereo worth having if all you get is shitty treble. I muttered at her.

When I saw her move towards the couch I followed Adrian into the room. Don't touch that- ugh, fuck. But my words were cut off by him speaking and I went over, sitting down and snatching my controller up before she could start fuckin' around with that too. I tried ignoring her when she started talking to my cousin but immediately she brought out some stupid BS version of my name and my head snapped towards her, then up to Adrian, heat crawling up my neck at the nickname. Why the hell are you tellin' crazy people my name bro? And since when dyou get your friends straight from a fuckin' asylum? "Woah dude, chill out. This is Caly, I've told you about her." Didn't tell me she was nuts though. He just rolled his eyes like a douche canoe and gestured toward the open archway. "Kitchen's this way, ignore Teddy. He's young so he still gets grumpy when it gets late." Dude! What? She said dunky, how am I the immature one? But he was already moving away and for a second I didn't budge, but then I threw my controlled back down again and shot up. You're not giving her any of my fuckin' Cheetos. I slipped past Adrian and got into the kitchen first, headin' straight for the cupboard and pulling them down to me.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:42 pm

Aint that the truth. Amen brudda. I placed my palms up, legit praising god over that statement. I couldn't count how many times dudes had come up to me like ''you gotta see my sound system'' only to have my eardrums carved out with a damn treble knife. And that was the result of shopping at walmart for your electronics folks. Shit was a nightmare. All I gotta say is, I gotta hear for myself, and I better straight have my o face on, it better sound that good or I'm callin' the cops.

Don't tempt me, if you take shit away from me, it only makes me want it more. I was givin' this boy the death stare, completely joking of course, but curious to see if I could make him break. I don't know, he was right, I was a midget, which meant I could play the creepy Shining child role quite well, right? I mean just give me some duct tape to get rid of my knockers and I'd be a regular old kindergartner.

D'awwwwww, who's a lil grumpy wumpy baby bear? I said in my most precious baby talk voice before giving Theo a nice smack on the ass and giggling like a maniac. And I can't believe you haven't told him yet Adrian, gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. It's big news, and hell, he's gonna find out eventually anyway. I gave them both a look of disappointment, once again, it wasn't real, but damn this Theo kid made it so easy. He was my target, if he didn't learn to love me, then I'd make him love me. Well before I break the news, sharing is caring bro. Share the love, I need cheetos, after all I'm eating for two. I took a step closer to Theo and looked him dead in the eye before pulling out the most menacing tone I was capable of. That's right theopet, pretty soon there's going to be a miniature clone of me running around here, giving your speakers a sniff, wearing your headset, and eating aaaaaallll of your cheetos.

And with that, I gave him a sweet smirk and trotted on after Adrian. So what's good around here anyway? I need nachos, or... a corndog, or... grilled cheese, oh my god I need grilled cheese. I was practically drooling.

Back to top Go down

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Your... what? I frowned, my brain taking a second to realize what she meant and then straight up going into overdrive picturing it. What? No. Fuckin' crazy pictures were not my thing even if they were pretty hot. Shit, that was the second time i'd thought of her like that, fuckin' annoying. Nobody wants to see that. Except maybe Adrian, he's obviously got it bad if he's willing to hang out with you. I smirked, which slipped off my face when Adrian laughed again and raised a brow at me. "Yeah, it'd probably be your first time seeing one anyway, might not be ready for that bro." Shove it. I turned away from both of them, determined to actually pretend they weren't there.

Which failed when she talked again and I ended up glancing over my shoulder at her. Shit, she seriously looked fucking demented. Whatever, Bride of Chucky, just because you want it don't mean you'll get it. I rolled my eyes as obviously as I could at her, already pissed off at how everything had gone down. Then I spared a second to glance at the tv and my mood got even worse. All that distraction had meant the guy behind me had caught up and ended up winning. I groaned and exited the lobby, even more annoyed at her unwanted interruption. Especially when her presence was making Adrian more of a dicknugget than usual.

The baby voice grated on my nerves for a sec before the slap on my ass had me whirling round, trying to form words but not managing it. What the fuck? Seriously she was just getting weirder. Told me what? I looked at Adrian in alarm, wondering if he'd asked her to fuckin' move in or something equally shitactular. But he was still just grinning at me like a weapons-grade douchebag, until she continued with the 'eating-for-two' thing and then even his expression changed to one of confusion, then back to fucking amusement like he actually found her stupid joke funny. I scowled at her. Aren't you already a miniature anyway? Wouldn't surprise me if you started sniffin' sneakers too. You already kinda look remind me of a chihuahua. 

At least I could stop her from getting her paws on the cheesey puff goodness of my Cheetos. Wait, that sounded fucked up. I shook my head and reached up, shoving the bag on top of the cupboards where only Adrian would be able to get it down for her. Which was a possibility since he was obviously thinking with his dick. Good luck going for them now. I said, smirking over at her while Adrian reached out and ruffled my hair, making me jerk back and sway it away. "Play nice and stop being such a buzzkill Theo." He turned to Caly and gestured at the fridge. "There's usually a shitload of leftover takeout in there too if but if the lady wants a grilled cheese," he smirked at me again, "-then she gets a grilled cheese." I huffed and crossed my arms, muttering 'dicknugget' under my breath but still not willing to leave in case he did give up my cheetos. What kinda name is Caly anyway? I asked after a second, the first thing that popped into my mind, while Adrian was grabbing the cheese from the fridge and bread from the fridge.

Back to top Go down

Calypso Bea Paxon | Human; Citizen

Posted on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:19 pm

OOC Message
Edited because I'm an idiot when I mustard late at night and overlooked something in your mustard. Personal reminder, don't mustard while tired.

You know... I started breathing heavy and backed into the wall, threw my head back against it, and let out the moaniest, sexual ''OoooooOOOH'' I could manage, but it just morphed into more manic laughter because it was fucking hilarious and stupid. Was I still prone to sugar highs? Wasn't that kinda thing supposed to stop at like... I don't know... Puberty? Shit, sorry your first time seeing one was so... Flaccid. I remarked as I moved myself away from the wall. It was a tainted wall now, I wanted nothing to do with it, just like the morning after with anyone else. And don't judge a book by it's uh... By the way it enters your house, uses your toilet, and puts on your headset... Right...

How many times in my life had that been true? Most of what I wanted I couldn't get, and most of what I could get, I didn't want at all. Can't a girl catch a break? I could totally make that comment dirty, but I think I've sexed this place up enough already. Shit, did I just fuck Adrian's wall before fucking him? Talk about ball bustin'. Whoa man, let's keep our punches above the belt? I wasn't a damn chihuahua. If I was any kind of dog, I was a boxer, sheeeeit.  

I had one thing on my mind when I stepped foot in the kitchen, and that was grilled cheese, but now I had no idea what I wanted. Chill, I aint gonna mow yer cheetos. I'm not that evil. I started pulling the butter and cheese from Adrian's arms, teamwork baby, then managed to work my way around the kitchen to find everything else I needed. I didn't need anyone holding my hand, I knew how kitchens worked. And as much as you might like to pawn your leftovers off on me, I'm feelin' cheesy baby. I plopped the works onto the counter, gave them both a cheesy grin and began getting to work.

I dunno, what kinda name is Theo? This was a tough nut to crack, seriously. And I wasn't the type to get down on all fours and lick balls for some acceptance either, but it was starting to seem like the only way into Theo's heart of steel. Steel and darkness, and hatred for the poor little ol' me. But fine, if he liked it rough, I'd give it to him rough alright.

What're we all doing tonight anyway? The night is young, and so are we. Let's bring some life to this stiff ass town. I spoke towards the stove as I switched it on to let my pan heat up before turning around to hop my happy ass onto the counter.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics