setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Game On

[Private] Game On

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Private] Game On

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Thread Details

Lincoln Household | Raining | Late Evening
OOC Message
theo outfit

Living Room (click)

The noise coming from the microwave filled my ears with the sound of popping popcorn kernels, or whatever you were supposed to called them. Was it just kernels? Were you not supposed to add the popcorn bit 'til after they'd popped? If that was it then did the fact that, like, some of them had already popped and were definitely popcorn... did that make a difference? I sighed, then took a long drag before pulling the joint from my lips and exhaling, the thick smoke hitting the glass of the microwave door and spreading outwards before just disappearing. Fuckin' long ass popcorn taking it's damn time. I muttered, placing my joint back between my lips and rubbing a hand across my my eyes to try and get rid of the blurry, scratching feeling. One of the only downsides to spending all day indoors getting blasted. But what else was there to do when it was pissin' cats and dogs outside. 

Hey Michelle, are my eyedrops on the couch? I yelled over my shoulder in the general direction of the doorway. I shrugged and focused on the microwave timer again, feeling like the last thirty seconds were taking for-fuckin'-ever. I was so fucking hungry and everything there was to eat in the house required actual fucking cooking. I'd so be ordering a pizza, y'know, when the idea of having to talk to another person didn't seem like so much effort. 

Finally the microwaved beeped and I yanked open the door, dumping the still closed bag straight in the large bowl. I could pour it in but I'd learned by now that burned fingers weren't worth it, even if you did get to eat a couple of seconds sooner. I turned and headed through the doorway back into the living room, my eyes immediately going to the screen to see what Michelle was doing. I'd brought out a whole loads of multiplayer and co-op games for us to work through. We'd been playing the first Borderlands but I didn't know if she'd changed it while I'd been in the kitchen. How long had I been gone anyway? Here ya go, best I can manage without actually having to cook anything. I mean I could try but I like my kitchen not being on fire. I grinned at her as I set the popcorn down on the table and reclaimed my seat on the couch, adjusting my beanie before reaching for my controller.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Private] Game On

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:46 pm

God, I loved the art style of this fucking game. Like, this odd mix of realism and animation, like a cartoon and a real life world had a love child. Why couldn’t I live in this world? What the fuck would I look like? I started going through my inventory, searching through my guns but Pudge came in, and oh my god. It was the cutest fucking thing. It was like he’d totally only just realized I was here, and he came trotting in, almost like smiling, derpy tongue hanging out and he just came right at me like I made his day. Right into my lap, dude, and I just had to drop the controller and just… love that little fur baby. SHIT I wanted a dog, but damn I was afraid. I was just.. not a responsible person.

Uh… shit, you had them on the couch? Wait, hold on a sec, I said, finally nudging Pudge off of my lap and I found the drops; they’d actually fallen off to the side of the couch. Shit, that bottle could have rolled under and been lost forever. I know that’s what would have happened at my place.

Oh, Pudge, why you such a cute little fucker? I grabbed the drops and sat them on the table. Got ‘em ready on the table for ya, homeslice. Get yo ass back in here, my belleh needs foooood.

I could smell the popcorn, and wasn’t that always how it was? Popcorn never really sounded appetizing until you smelled it and then fuck, it was over. Oh, god, get that in my face right now, I said, almost attacking him once Theo walked back in the room. And tell me, since I’m always shit with this game, which gun do you recommend?

Back to top Go down

Theo Lincoln |

Posted on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:20 pm

Michelle's answer had be frowning, wondering if I'd left them on the couch after all. Maybe they were still in my room? Like,  I was pretty sure I'd used them about an hour ago but it wasn't like weed was renowned for it's memory enhancement abilities. I smirked for a second at my own thought before it slipped off again. So where the hell were they? If I lost another fuckin' bottle... that'd make three this week and I wasn't sure I'd be able to bug Adrian into getting more. He'd probably make me go get it myself and just... fuck that no.

I nearly groaned in relief when she called back. Sweet, my eyes are itchy as fuck. And I can't make the stupid machine go any faster. Can I? Eat the dog or something if your so hungry. My frown deepened as I looked at it, like there'd be a 'super fuckin' fast popcorn' setting I hadn't noticed before.

Not that it mattered when the thing went off and I was back in the room, giving the dog a quick glare before turning my attention to Michelle. I'd never forgiven him for eat my last stash and the shit Adrian had given me about how dogs never sobered up or whatever, which sounded like bullcrap anyway.

I want pizza, like right now. I want it to appear right in front of me. I took another pull off the joint and passed it to her. Uhh... it depends on what you've got in your inventory. I set down my own controller and picked up hers, flicking through the menus. Long range or short range? I asked, deleting a couple of the shittier weapons that were just taking up space.

Back to top Go down

Michelle Hawke | Human; Citizen

Posted on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Where the hell you think we are, China? Fuck, though, can you imagine the backlash if I’d said something like that on tumblr? Either way, I wasn’t eating this cute little asshole who just seemed to be mad in love with me right now. God, he was the sweetest dog and it was killing me. I wanted a dog so bad, but I wasn’t sure if it was the best idea to have anything big in an apartment. Besides, I liked avoiding any responsibility I could.

God, yeah I mean, if you really want I could call for delivery, but uh.. man if you get it delivered you have to tip and shit, and fuck going out. Yeah, for now, popcorn would do, but now that Theo had brought up pizza, I was imagining deepthroating the greasiest, cheesiest monster of a pizza. I kind of wanted to be the architect of my own pizza. Really, the only important part would be the pepperoni. I got a frozen pizza once, and the pepperoni was like.. kinda thick. That would be fucking delicious, for that shit not to be paper thin. Gimme dat meat, man.

I shifted, so that Pudge scooted off and began trotting to the kitchen to see if there had been any popcorn spilt in the process. I started paying attention to what Theo was doing. Long range, fosho. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and attempted to stuff the whole snowball sized bunch in my mouth at once. Sheeeiitt I was hungry. How much would I have to pay you to like… just feed me popcorn while I play? And once in a while stick a joint in my lips? Kinda like.. a waterboy. Fuck, why don’t we put an ad on craigslist for that shit? Once Theo handed the controller back to me, I began reading the stats, god, I’d been playing WoW too long, and I was sure this had to have similarities. I needed to stop being a lazy shit and just learn new shit on my own. That was one reason, though, I liked hanging with Theo. I could get out of my comfort zone while still wearing my sweats.

I’ma start with this one, I said and began my trek in the game. Bruh, you know how we could get rich? We start a place that delivers shit other than pizza. Almost anything other than pizza. Like how bamf would it be if we could have like.. a cheesecake and some hamburgers delivered?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics