setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[PRIVATE] I hunger and I thirst - Page 3

[PRIVATE] I hunger and I thirst

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [PRIVATE] I hunger and I thirst

Ásgeirr Haagan | Vampire; Senior

Posted on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Quote Begin I guess we might. Quote End I spoke. The desire to just get home and take a long shower was growing by the minute. This conversation was already getting quite boring so I was glad she mentioned what was in it for me. Quote Begin I get you the money, you get me information. Quote End I shrugged and smirked. Quote Begin Simple. Quote End

I chose to casually lean against a tree, not even noticing the gun pointing at me anymore. Why would I bother? I didn't trust her, but I didn't need my body showing that anymore. I had learned that a long time ago. I had many bank accounts, all filled with enough money to last me my own lifetime, and probably many others. I didn't care about money, and there currently wasn't any other leverage she had on me. The hunters didn't know of me, not yet. Quote Begin I can't deny that I am curious about the hunters' operations in this town, and of course what has changed in the last decade or so. It's been a while since I met a hunter. Quote End

Quote Begin But the question is... how much money are we talking about, and how will I get it to you? Quote End The question was more how she wanted it. The last couple of years it was much easier to arrange money transfers. The revolution of phone apps certainly helped that. Quote Begin I could always transfer some money right here, right now. No need to get our hands dirty on the real thing. Quote End

Back to top Go down

Erika Richards | Army of God; Hunter

Posted on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:01 am

Seems like we're on the same page. Never hurts to have eyes in a group that's after your blood.. I smirked back.

I let my aim relax just slightly, thinking about everything I could tell him, how, what order, and the quantity at a time. I had enough information to last a good while though, or at least to satisfy him. It made me wonder how much - or little - the vampires in Index knew about the AOG operations in the town.

You've got reason to be curious. Things are definitely starting to happen in this town... I glanced away when I heard a rustling in the forest, my gaze then slipping back to the vampire. Right now sounds... perfect. Although in future I don't actually mind getting my hands dirty on the real thing. Less.. traceable. You can pay me in poker chips and I'll tell you where and how. But for now.. ten thousand. See it as a downpayment, though I'm sure it's just pocket change to you, huh? I took a stick of gum out of my pocket, unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth. We can talk more detail at a time when you're less.. I gestured to the state of him. Any longer too, and the scent of deer and vampire might attract some wolves. Places you want me to make the AOG steer clear of, warn you when they're going to be making visits to the more notorious vampire establishments around here, or which neighborhoods they have raids planned, etcetera. The location of any deer sanctuaries... I smirked, and then shrugged. I just wanted the money already.

Back to top Go down

Ásgeirr Haagan | Vampire; Senior

Posted on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Quote Begin Know thy enemy... Quote End I muttered in agreement. It would definitely pay to know more about the AOG. Ever since I moved to Index, I hadn't paid much attention to them, but I had a feeling they were getting stronger.

I shrugged. The amount she named was indeed just pocket change. I didn't really care much for money, it had no particular value to me, anymore. Quote Begin Fine, let's do it this way. Quote End I took a piece of paper and a pen from the pocket of my pants and scribbled my phone number on there. With my hands in the air I walked towards her and then backed away. Quote Begin Send me your details and it will be done. I do expect you to hold the end of your bargain as well. Quote End I shifted to my wounded leg, which wasn't very wounded anymore. Quote Begin Don't worry about finding me like this again. I am not planning on finding myself in this state anymore, either. Quote End

I looked around, the sound of rustling leaves made me sharpen my senses. I could smell something coming towards us. Whether it was supernatural or not, I didn't want to take any chances.
Quote Begin We'll talk later. Quote End I spoke, and even before my voice was done echoing through the woods, I was gone.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics