setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Private] Blame it on the Demon Cat - Page 2

[Private] Blame it on the Demon Cat

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Private] Blame it on the Demon Cat

Olivier Ngouabi | Wolf; Warrior/Fighter

Posted on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Damn, she looked even hotter when she smiled like that and it was hard not to respond to it. Like any guy who knew the right place he should be putting his dick, I couldn't resist trying my luck whenever I came across one that seemed like they'd be a hell of a lot of fun. Sure I'd be the first to admit that the ones that gave you more of a challenge added a thrill to the mix, but that didn't mean the openly inviting ones weren't appealing too. And I wanted to find out which category this blonde fell into. Guess a dive like this isn't exactly gonna be concerned about the quality of it's coffee, huh? Nah, that was the concern of faggy cafés and places like that. Yeah I'll give the coffee a miss. But another beer wouldn't exactly be unappealing. I said, pushing the now empty beer bottle forward a couple of inches on the bartop.

I didn't even pause at her smartass reply, even though I sure as hell hadn't been expecting. I just laughed out loud and looked her over again appreciatively. Even if it meant losing out on tips? Huh, yeah I can see how that'd be worth it. Anyone with a sense of humor could see the funny side to that, hell, I'd enough friends on the squad who pulled shit like that and we all got a kick outta it. Speaking of... Running fire drills and teaching some probies about different maneuvers at a new construction for the last few days. Lot of activity. I stopped, then realized I hadn't really explained all that well. That probably sounds odd outta context. I work for the fire department.

My eyes followed her as she moved to give another chick a drink, who I gave no more than a quick glance. The blonde had already caught my eye and I kinda had a one track mind when it came to things like that. I crossed my arms and leaned forward to rest them on the surface of the bar. Thanks for that, I can stop referring to you as 'hot blonde bartender' in my head now. Unless you'd prefer that? I grinned at her again, shamelessly flirting back.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I shook my head as I replaced the empty bottle with a fresh one, That's a shame. I always like to see people's faces when they take their first sip. I could tell I'd gotten his attention, and I wasn't sure that was a bad thing... some might even say it was a good thing, but that was yet to be seen.

There's not a lot I enjoy more than seeing a grown-ass man passed out with a dick on his face. I said. I paused and then laughed at the phrasing, That was unintentional.

I raised my eyebrows with a mock-impressed look on my face, A fireman? Impressive. It was kind of a stereotypical panty-dropping profession, but I couldn't deny that he had a nice body and probably owed some of that to the training that he had to undergo due to his profession. Hell, I used to tell guys I was a pro-skier to impress them, although sometimes it went the other way and intimidated them. The ones who weren't intimidated were usually great in bed so I guess it was just a good way to weed out the bad ones.

I couldn't help but watch him as I served the other woman, but he barely noticed her despite the impressive rack she had on display, which further cemented in my mind that I could get a piece of that if I so desired. I was enjoying our back-and-forth but we were both tired and I wasn't really sure where exactly this was going except that it would possibly end in a sizable tip, which had been my priority in the first place.

While I can't deny that it's true, my name's been working pretty well so far so it's probably best if we stick with that.

He was hot, but I was still debating if I really wanted to go beyond flirty banter when a group of guys that looked like they'd just stepped out of a J Crew magazine came in acting as obnoxiously as you would expect from a bunch of rich frat boys to act, and I begrudgingly moved to serve them, forcing us to take a short break as I served the boys' drinks and dealt with their pathetic passes at me.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 pm

You do? After you describing it as being so shit wouldn't that make you a sadist? Hey, if that was the case then that was her business. Each to their own and all that shit. Maybe it'd even mean she'd turn out to have a kinky side? Except what she said next had me thinking that maybe her kinky side was a little bit much. Dicks with dicks wasn't a combination I was interested in. I almost sagged in relief when she pointed out that she hadn't meant it to sound like that. It was, huh? Good to know.

Her look didn't exactly seem overly genuine and that fact didn't slip passed me either. It was like I'd taken the job to impress people anyway. I lowered my voice before speaking again. My gift is heat resistance, it made sense. Probably not as impressive considering that seeing as a lot of the danger is gone when you know you won't get burned. A lot of the fun too. But hell, it was all about getting a paycheck anyway so I didn't really think too much into it. I preferred my role as an armorer in the pack anyway.

You're no fun. I grinned, not meaning my words at all. She was fun, just how much fun was what I was hoping to find out. Olympia it is. He cocky attitude was pretty entertaining.

When she moved away I took the new bottle she'd given me, rolling my eyes at the dickheads who'd walked in being loud and fucking annoying, interrupting us. I listened as they tried flirting, each line cheesier than the last until I ended up laughing out loud as one try. God, they needed some serious help in that area.

Back to top Go down

Arden Rowe | Wolf; Spiritual Leader

Posted on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm

I'd never really thought that thinking it was funny when people made weird faces was sadistic, but maybe it was if it was caused by horrible coffee? Wouldn't make me any more sadistic than masochistic, although to be fair it's usually hotshot trainees who've assured me that they can handle anything and then struggle to get the coffee down. I got a little laugh out of his reaction to my double entendre. I guess if there'd been any doubt that he was straight before there wasn't now. I guess I should have said a drawing of a dick.

I nodded in understanding when he explained his career choice, That makes sense, actually. I mean, if you got it, might as well use it. At least you're helping people. All I use mine for is to break up bar fights. His choice in career actually seemed kind of perfect, even if it was less impressive because there was no danger. It wasn't like I could judge him if he did try to use his career to try to impress people anyway. I've already fessed up to doing the same.

He said one thing, but his face said another. I couldn't deny that I enjoyed the attention, and I grinned back. Only stopping when I went to take care of the newcomers.

The rich kids didn't really belong in a dive, and it showed. They weren't bad tippers though, and sometimes it was fun to laugh at how ridiculous they could be. I wasn't the only one who thought so - I heard Aedus's laughter after one particularly silly pick up line. I made a face at him as I passed by to fetch their drinks. When I finally finished filling their orders I grabbed a rag and started wiping the bar down.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:11 pm

If you say so. I shrugged. It wasn't like I was some expert when it came to the definition between the two. Sounds kinda like some rite of passage shit. If they can't handle coffee that tastes like ass then they probably can't handle the rest. I was just teasing at that point, and my tone of voice probably backed that up. I wasn't really all that interested in what shit trainees had to do but I was interested in her. Something nice to look at while you drank and kept you entertained too, not a bad deal.

Yeah, maybe you should lead with that next time? I said with a grin, tipping back the bottle again and taking another long drink. I shrugged at the whole helping people thing when she spoke, it wasn't like that'd been my main aim with the job. Yeah, guess you could look at it that way. It's definitely not boring anyway... expect maybe in this place. Lots less action happening. At least when it came to the job. Moving here had lead to plenty of action in other areas. So what is your gift?

When she went to deal with the others I ended up smothering another yawn, not bothering to cover my mouth. I figured that the fact she'd been enjoying out back and forth meant she wasn't a lost cause anyway, not that I really believed in that shit anyway. 

My smirk came back as she passed by again, my eyes following after her and trailing downwards as she walked, head unintentionally tipping to accentuate the view. Only thing better than a great ass in shorts was bare one. I didn't bother to try and hide my visual pursuit, why the hell should I? Chicks that didn't want to be looked at should cover themselves head to toe or something. Great perks with the job, right? I asked, gesturing with a quick nod in the direction of the group that'd quieted down a bit after getting their booze.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics