setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] Tic Tacs

[Closed] Tic Tacs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] Tic Tacs

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:10 am

Thread Details

Bunghole Liquor | Clear | After Dark

OOC Message
Part 1 of 5

I wasn't about to give myself a fucking award for pushing forward. I didn't deserve a medal for searching for answers, and I sure as fuck didn't deserve one for managing to get them. Today was just, so fucking different from the rest. I woke up early for once, and it wasn't just that fucking miracle that was different about it either. The night before I had finally completed watching the remaining videos on the flash drive. It took a long fucking time to watch all of them, for the third time... I had watched them over and over and over again, and by the time I watched the final video for the third time, I felt like I had, had enough.

For the first fucking time in a long time, even if it was only for this one day, I felt that the answers I had acquired were enough. They were just... enough. I couldn't explain how gratifying that feeling was. As fucking helpless as I was in this mess, and even the fact that with each answer two more questions appeared, I didn't feel like I was running in circles anymore. I had some kind of fucking direction.

My assumptions about Odin, those were proved true, and I had physical proof to back it up, even if I still wasn't quite sure what to do with that information. My mother, who had been missing for the past four years, had been found. I could finally put her to rest, even if it... Wasn't quite like that. What had been happening to me, I had the answers to that as well, even if I still felt really fucking helpless in it, I guess acceptance was starting to warm up to me. There was still the huge fucking problem surrounding my wolves, that being... Fucking everything, but everything else just felt like it was finally coming together. And as more things came together, and I actually had a basis to work off of, I felt like I might be able to fix the things that were broken in my life, and maybe as a result, fix the things that were broken in my pack.

That is what brought me to here. Outside of the liquor store, past dark. I moved to the center of the street, knowing damn well at this hour, and this day of the week, most likely no one would be driving by. I looked up, my eyes focused on the street camera before looking back to my arm. I pulled my pocket knife from my jeans and flipped out the blade. Lilith. And just like that, that heat began consuming my arm, like it was on fucking fire. That light lit up under my skin, and I quickly made a note of the location before beginning to carve the device out of my arm. Once it was freed from my flesh, I examined it's round shape. It was larger than I expected it would be, and nothing about it made sense. I couldn't understand how I barely felt it all this time. I couldn't understand anything about it. It didn't fucking matter anyway.

My eyes met the camera again, Come and get me mother fuckers. and I tossed the thing to the ground before crushing it under my boot, and immediately walking away. I pulled a handkerchief from my pocket, one that I brought with me specifically for this moment and wrapped it tight around my arm before pulling the sleeve of my jacket down to cover it. I passed the liquor store, moved to the dirt lot I had parked in, and got into my truck. Fuck there was just this feeling of adrenaline pumping through me. I felt fucking free, like I didn't have to look over my shoulder and I could say what the fuck I wanted, take a piss without feeling like people were watching, and shit in my own house again. This was fucking liberating. Yeah, they were probably going to come after me, but fuck weren't they going to do that anyway?

I didn't immediately drive away, maybe I should have. I just turned on my music, ate a couple tic tacs, and fucking grinned from ear to ear. Why couldn't every day be this good? And what the fuck had changed my outlook on shit so fast? I didn't know how to answer those questions, because I was too busy basking in the joy of the answers I did have.

I was nearly ready to drive off, but as I was checking my mirrors, a familiar sight caught my attention. I immediately turned off the ignition and watched as a familiar van pulled up to the stoplight. My heart was fucking racing. Keep going... I muttered to myself, knowing that if they did go when the light turned green, that maybe I could convince myself it was a coincidence. Maybe I could tell myself it was just a coincidence and I could actually sleep tonight knowing that I had my freedom, even if only for a moment.

The doors opened and closed my eyes as I threw my head back. Fuck... Two men got out, including the driver. They left their doors open and wandered around to the front of the vehicle, kneeling down to pick up the device I had smashed into the street. One of them pulled out their phone to make a call, and the other started looking around. His head slowly turned from opposite my location, all the way around, and when his head stopped turning, and it felt like he was looking directly at me even though I knew he couldn't fucking see me, I shrunk in my seat.

He didn't fucking move, he just kept staring... Fuck it! I quickly shuffled for my keys and started up my truck. My music started blasting through my speakers, and I put this mother fucker in reverse. My tires made a horrific sound as I stepped on the gas, and I braced myself as the back of my truck slammed into the back of their van before peeling out and heading down the road. My eyes flashed from the road to my rear view mirror, and in a blur of speed they were back in their van and following me. I stepped on the gas, for the first time in my life fucking wishing I had a car instead of a damned truck. I watched my speedometer start climbing it's way up as I, for the first fucking time got to experience what it was like to do more than twenty on these roads. Why the fuck was I smiling?

#VinSolo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Tic Tacs

Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:32 pm

OOC Message
Part 2 of 5

The light ahead was turning red, and I wouldn't have given a shit if it wasn't for that piece of shit volvo getting ready to decorate these streets with a metal t-bone.  I didn't have my fucking seat belt on, and at this speed I'd be playing fucking superman right through my goddamned windshield if they didn't make it through. I didn't even have a full second to make a decision. Accelerate, or slow down? The van closing in on me from behind made the answer crystal fucking clear, and I pushed on the gas. My truck nicked the volvos bumper and it went flying off, but I made it through, and so did the other driver. Unfortunately, so did the van.

I was pretty goddamned sure my truck was going to tip when I hit the turn off for the east woods, and it would have if it wasn't for the large chunk of land that allowed me to make one of the widest fucking turns I'd ever made. The trees were getting thicker, the more I pushed on the narrower the road became, and they were still on my goddamned ass. There was a split in the road ahead, which made it pretty goddamned apparent my place was in the west woods, not the east. I didn't have a choice. Both roads were closed off to private properties which meant my high speed chase ended here.

The shift was already happening when I slammed on my breaks. First my eyes, fangs, claws, and I barely had enough time to open the goddamned door before I didn't even have any hands left to grip the handle. I was already charging for them as they were getting out of their vehicle, and before I had fully transformed. I lunged after the passenger first, and my jaws went for his throat as his gun fired two shots off to the sky before dropping out of his hand as he landed on his back. If he was human, then that meant the other wasn't. There was no way that fucker could have sensed me unless he was a fanger. I had already made my decision, I had already gone against these fuckers by tearing that goddamned thing out of my arm and there was no fucking going back now.

The other just stood there and watched as I ripped his comrades throat apart, nearly completely detaching his head from his body. And when I turned to face the fanger, he was fucking playing on his phone like this was the goddamned waiting room at the dentist. He turned to face me and I bared my teeth. He just placed his phone on the hood of the van and clasped his hands in front of himself, like he was waiting for me to turn him into a pile of sludge. I knew it was what he wanted, which meant I shouldn't have done it. I should have turned away, something was fucking off here. But I didn't, I didn't turn away. I went for him like I did the other. He didn't fight back, it was like he was fucking immune to pain and fuck that was something that connected me to him and I fucking hated that it did. It was like he was a fucking product of the fanger cult just like I was.

When the carnage was over I shifted back and wiped the blood from my mouth with the back of my hand. My breathing was deep, but was made shallow as I looked at what I had just done. It was no fucking big deal killing a fanger, hell, it was no big deal killing a human that worked for fangers, but it was the way the fanger willingly died. It was the way he didn't fight back that had me sucked into this feeling of dread. I needed to get out of here, I needed to get the fuck away from this. I rushed back and began putting on my clothes. Once everything was nearly on, I skipped over my jeans as I started heading for the hood of the van. Shredded flesh and blood seeped in between my toes as I reached for the phone and started heading back to my truck. But when my eyes met the phone I realized there was something happening. It was a map, and on it there was a split in the road, and right at that split there was this blinking green dot. I zoomed out and immediately recognized the street names. In fact, my entire path had been mapped on the goddamned thing, but there was something else. There was another green dot, and it was moving up the dirt road...

I threw the phone into the back of my truck without thinking and rushed towards the drivers seat but it was too late. This time a black car with tinted windows pulled up behind the van. And out of the passenger seat came a woman...

Ursula...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 am

OOC Message
Part 3 of 5

Again, she was in all white. I didn't know if it was a game. I didn't know if she was trying to make me remember what she had done but it was fucking working. The last time I saw her like this was a time I didn't want to remember, but she was doing everything in her power just by existing to make that impossible. I watched as she tucked the red scarf around her neck into the jacket of her spotless white suit, and lightly carried her feet over the dead leaves on the ground. She took one large step over one of the bodies without even looking at them, and greeted me with a smile. ''I must admit Mr. Byrne, it is a shame we had to meet again under such poor circumstances. But it would be a lie if I said I hadn't expected you to...'' Her eyes drifted to the handkerchief wrapped around my forearm. ''...cut ties.''

Cut the bullshit, what the fuck is going on? - ''Consequences Mr. Byrne. Consequences.'' - What the fuck do you mean consequences? This... That thing in my fucking arm was my fucking consequence wasn't it?! She shook her head and grinned at me again before lacing her fingers together below her stomach. ''Not your consequences Mr. Byrne. Oh no, you have this all wrong. You see, we knew you would obey our orders at the beginning. Just long enough for us to peg all of your frequently visited locations. Just as we knew all along that you would ultimately disobey our orders and remove the device from your arm. However, I must admit, you did so in a far more dramatic fashion than I had anticipated.'' Her grin widened. ''But no, I don't speak of your consequences. I speak of theirs.'' She turned her eyes to the bodies at her feet before taking another step towards me, and I took a step back. Stay the fuck away from me. I swear to god if you get any fucking closer you'll be joining your friends. I put my hands up and she stopped. Her smile faded, and she tilted her head to the side with an expression I could only describe as sympathy.

''Again, you are not a very perceptive man now are you Mr. Byrne? I am not here to harm you, I have never been here to harm you. I am here to protect you.'' - Fucking bullshit! You know it's fucking bullshit. Too bad you didn't have that goddamned point of view when you were shoving a tube down my throat and turning on the blood mill you psychopath. Her expression went flat, and the airy tone to her voice disappeared instantly. She spoke deeper this time, like she had the first time she tried to summon Lilith. Like she was speaking in her normal tone for once. ''Silence your petty insults wolf.'' She loosened the scarf on her neck before returning to her airy tone. ''These men are frauds. Anarchists. They go against me, you, us, and they are far more dangerous than the feeder.'' I cringed at the name she had given that mental fucking device. ''They were a part of our organization once, but have since disobeyed our laws and conduct. You see, as much as you wish to see me as your enemy, I am not Mr. Byrne. I am only here to help you, and that is all I will ever do for you. Our tactics may be a tad brutal, frightening even, but you must admit your kind requires... Extreme measures. But the horrors are over now, so there is nothing to fear from me.''

Fine, if what you're saying is true, then how did they find me? Why the fuck did they follow me, why didn't he fight back, and what the fuck was that bullshit on his phone? Explain that shit. She sighed, as if she didn't want to share this information and I fucking hated that I suddenly had this feeling that what she was about to say was genuine. I knew it fucking wasn't, all she did was fucking lie and it was written all over her goddamned face, no mater how well she thought she hid it. ''We have reason to believe they have spies, but please trust me when I say the problem is being resolved in an efficient and timely manner. We have... For lack of a better term, called the exterminator at our headquarters.'' I fucking hated the way she was talking to me. Like I was on the phone with a goddamned apple representative.

''They followed you because they mean to kill you Mr. Byrne. Like I said, I am here to help you. The man there did not fight back because he was ordered not to.'' She reached down to pull a small device out of his ear. ''See, this here is a direct feed to their own headquarters. Something I must admit I am very grateful you have helped me acquire. His face had been captured on the street cam that started this little high speed chase, this group of individuals is dangerous Mr. Byrne, with no value for life, or death. They only care about one thing, power. So you see, they could not risk his face being captured again. He was disposable the second he exited his van. The tracker on his phone was leading another van of men to your location. One with more valuable cargo. My friend in the back seat of that car over there switched their feed with ours. So you see, their headquarters believe their men arrived safely, when in reality, our men took care of their second vehicle just as we were passing, just as the feeds were switched. So essentially, this organization of anarchists believes our vehicle is theirs. Which you must admit is laughable, we tend to ride in a bit more class.''

Fine, so if what you say is true, then how the fuck did you find me? I took that goddamned thing out of my arm, so how the fuck did you know where to find me. She grinned wider this time, she even laughed. ''Oh you poor sweet thing. You didn't think we equipped you with only one tracking device did you?'' My eyes widened, I couldn't feel the first one, so how the fuck was I supposed to find the other? Was there more than one? Fuck was my body littered with the shit? I'd fucking die before I found it. ''It was all for your protection Mr. Byrne, and hopefully now you can see that we mean you no harm. In fact, we mean for the opposite. If you die, our mother dies. We only want you to be comfortable and safe during the process.''

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

OOC Message
Part 4 of 5

Fucking thanks then. I muttered as I turned around to head back to my truck. If she really fucking meant what she said, then she'd let me leave. Then I'd get to go home and play carve the wolf until I found that fucking device, or two, or three, or however many of the damned things there were in me. Just as I thought I had my goddamned freedom... Fuck, the truth was, I'd like it if they wouldn't have even told me. At this fucking point in my life I would have taken false freedom over this. There was no fucking escaping it. I really, honestly, had no more control over my life. None.

''Oh Mr. Byrne, don't leave quite yet. Seeing as I have you here... I winced, like her voice was a knife in my goddamned side. My feet stopped moving, and I tried telling myself to keep going, but I was already turning around. I shouldn't have. I really fucking shouldn't have. ''I have a mission, if you're interested?'' - And why in the fuck would I help you? - ''A trade. I help you remove the second device in a far more sanitary and pain free manner, in exchange for your help? I assure you, if I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't send you on a wild goose chase to do it. I'd simply remove your heart from your chest and fry it up in some fine red wine.'' What the fuck was wrong with this chick? She looked fucking twelve but talked like fucking Satan. You lied to me once, how am I supposed to know there's only one more inside of me? This is fucking bullshit, and I'm done with your game. - ''I never lied to you, I merely didn't tell you about the other devices. There is a difference. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to convince you that there is only one device left. I suppose you'll just have to trust me.''

I didn't want to fucking do it. I really didn't. The way she talked, the way she looked, the way she carried herself and her eerie upbeat nature and random flashes of ill intent... None of it felt right, none of it felt fucking safe. But I wanted to fucking hear what she had to say. As much as I hated admitting it, I wanted to know what this ''mission'' was. As much as I didn't trust her, and as much as I wanted to get in my truck and put all of this shit behind me and go on pretending none of it happened, I had to know. Maybe there was more than one device left, but wouldn't it be better to remove one than none at all? You've got two minutes before I come to my senses and sound the goddamned alarm. You may be the oldest fucking child I've ever seen, but that doesn't mean you'll do well up against thirty of my kind. So get fucking talking. I crossed my arms, not knowing what to expect, but ready to get it fucking over with.

''There is a house, not far from here, and inside a metal box. All I ask, is that you retrieve it for me, and I will take care of the rest. It is really quite simple.'' - If it's that fucking easy then why don't you do it yourself? - ''You should be familiar with my predicament. I would retrieve it myself, if it weren't for a powerful spell cast around the cabin to keep myself specifically away. And with spies in our midst, I am afraid I cannot trust anyone else with this task.'' - A fucking spell. She said it like it was no fucking big deal too. You mean to send me into a goddamned death trap. It doesn't take a genius to figure out me and mage don't fucking mix lady. And unfortunately for you, I'm not hungry tonight. So looks like you're fucking screwed. I turned and started walking towards my truck again, but she raised her voice, and this time, I sensed something in her tone that I hadn't before. Fear.

''What if I can promise you something else?!'' - Unless you're going to promise me complete and true fucking freedom I'm not interested. - ''Answers! For the one you love?'' I went silent, I wanted to tear her throat out for knowing, for pretending to know if she didn't really know, hell for even bringing her up, even if she didn't say her name. ''I am not accustomed to begging Mr. Byrne, but this is of dire importance.'' Her two minutes were up, but it was the fact that I hadn't said anything that made it perfectly clear to her, and to me that I was going to agree. No matter how much I tried to tell myself I wasn't going to, I already knew I was.

Where the fuck is it...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 pm

OOC Message
Part 5 of 5

When I arrived to the location, I could smell mage. But it wasn't strong. It was old, a lingering scent they left behind on their front porch, and inside on their belongings. It wasn't a scent that compelled me to shift, which meant for now, I had hope I could pull this off. I started looking around for a key, all the while my mind was telling me to turn around, to go back and tell that fanger child to find another puppet to play with. It wasn't even the shit she mentioned about answers for Peyton that had me feeling obligated to this task. It wasn't even the goddamned thing in my arm. All of which were perks, I had to admit, but those weren't the reasons I felt the need to be here.

I wanted to be here for one reason. Curiosity. What was in that box? Why was it so important to her, so much that I heard fear in her voice? If she was really unable to do this herself, and there was really some kind of spell keeping her away, then did that make this mage my ally? The enemy of my enemy is my friend right? There was possibility here, and if I did this just right, maybe I'd be leaving with more than a box.

I had checked under the rug, in the light fixture, around the edges of the door, hell I'd even bounced on the boards beneath my feet to see if one was loose. Nothing, not a single key, and the door wasn't budging. After I tried crashing into it with the force of my body and the only damage done was that to my shoulder, and I tried smashing one of the windows out only to find this fucking glass was some kind of fucking unbreakable, future, space, glass bullshit, I didn't know what to do. The windows and doors wouldn't budge, the class wouldn't break, hell the goddamned house looked old as fuck but it seemed indestructible.

I was about to give up, and as my feet started leading me back to my truck, I felt a buzz in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw a message. One word was on my screen. I went back to the front door and started looking. I didn't know what I was looking for, maybe a plate of some kind with the word on it, or... Pitch. I didn't know what compelled me to speak it, to be honest, I didn't think anything did. I just spoke it, it meant nothing, but really, it meant everything. I heard a click from within the door and I frowned as I shoved my phone back into my pocket and reached for the doorknob. This time it opened, and I didn't waste time thinking about how fucked up it was that this house and everything about the way it looked was misleading. Hell, if I'd have passed it on a drive I probably would have assumed it was abandoned.

There was a strong odor inside. Like old linen, dust, and... sulfur? These scents combined were so strong they completely overwhelmed my senses. There was no scent of mage anymore as far as my nose was concerned. How could these scents be entrapped inside, but the scent of mage could escape the house? It didn't make sense. The floorboards creaked beneath my feet as I stepped to the side to find a light switch. I didn't expect it to work even if I did find one. Which I didn't... So I moved over to one of the windows and opened the curtain. Flurries of dust shot across the beams in every direction. It was so thick I could barely see through it.

I didn't know how long this would take. The place was packed full of shit. All of the tables were covered in piles and piles of books and papers. The chairs were covered in old blankets and strange shaped decorative boxes and containers. Even the floor was covered in small rugs that overlapped one another. There was something covering every inch of this place. Shit that looked antique, shit that looked futuristic. Fuck, I barely even recognized the thing standing beside me was a lamp.

My eyes kept moving around the room, wondering where the fuck I was supposed to even start. I'd seen some boxes with metal on them, hell there was even two or three of them around here that were completely surrounded in metal like she had said. One was carved with strange symbols and designs, another was welded closed in pieces. There were boxes everywhere, and several that matched her description. Some were large, others big, fuck I didn't even kno-... When my eyes reached the back of the room I noticed something reflecting the light from the window. I made my way to it, and there was a desk, just as cluttered as the rest of the surfaces, but in the center there was a matte black box. But the corner of it, the part that had reflected the light from the window was metal... I picked up a nearby cloth and started wiping at it's surface, beneath the black coating was metal. It was solid metal, no way in, no way out. Not clever enough, mage. I muttered to myself with a smile, knowing this had to be the one Ursula was talking about.

I tossed the cloth to the side and carefully let my hands hover over the sides of the box. But I heard a hum... It seemed to get louder. It reminded me of the sound wine glasses make when you slide your finger around their rim. It would fade out, then in, getting louder with each time, and fading less and less until it was just constant. The clutter on the surfaces of all of the tables and chairs started to rattle and vibrate. Books started jumping off shelves from the vibration. The decorative spoon on the table in front of me caught my attention the most as it jumped across the table. It was less aggressive at first, but it intensified as more items began falling to the floor and rattling across the floorboards. They'd make a thumping sound as they danced across the rugs, then knock as they moved off of them. Everything was so fucking loud and fucking weird I didn't even remember what I came here for, I was just watching in horror and awe as the entire fucking house came to life.

Then it stopped.

There was no more humming sound, there was no more rattling. Everything was so goddamned quiet I couldn't even hear chirping birds outside or my own breath. Like I'd gone fucking deaf. I watched as the gravity seemed to leave the room. Every object began to slowly rise and float around me. I poked at the spoon as it moved past my face and it went slowly spinning towards the door I had entered. What... The fuck? An open journal moved past my face, one that meant nothing to me until I noticed something on one of it's pages. One word, no... Not a word, a name? Marx. That's when it hit me, I needed to get the fuck out of here, I needed to get that box and go. I grabbed the journal and shoved it into the pocket of my jacket. I knew Ursula had told me to take nothing else, to touch nothing else but I didn't give a fuck.

Just as my hands gripped the sides of the box, everything went south... All of the hovering objects started crashing around the room. Books were hitting me in the side of my head so hard I was beginning to see double. As I was running towards the door I barely missed a fire skewer as it went flying across the room and stuck itself into the wall. I was being fucking brutally beaten by things that weren't even fucking alive!

I made it through the door with the box. I fucking leaped out of the door and my body went crashing into the ground and rolled until all momentum was lost. The corner of the box jabbed me so goddamned hard in my rib it took a moment before I could straighten out my back to look at the hell hole I had just left. But when I looked up, there was nothing there. There was something there but it sure as fuck wasn't the house I had just left. There were trees, like it had never even fucking been there. And it wasn't just trees, there were birds in them, so they couldn't have magically just grown there, it was like they'd always been there.

I pulled myself to my feet, my eyes refusing to move away from where I swear the house had just been. I checked my jacket, the book was still there, which was the only fucking proof I had that fucking place even exited. That and this stupid fucking box.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics