setting
Index was once a small and close-knit community, but the town located on the western side of Washington state has grown in recent years beyond anyone's expectations. It is the ideal place for those who work in Seattle but can't afford the city's high real estate prices, and for others the natural beauty attracts them to the town. And Index truly is a beautiful place - surrounded by thick evergreen trees, tall mountains and glistening rivers and lakes. While weather is typically rainy with overcast skies even this does nothing to take away from the beauty of the town, and it is only highlighted further when the heavy snow graces the town and caps the mountains in winter. To many, Index would seem like a paradise. And yet lurking beneath this visual beauty there is more to this town than anyone might ever imagine...

Current Time in Index, Washington:
rules
PLAYBYS: Sims from the games Sims 2, 3 and 4 are used to visually represent player’s original characters (no characters from within the franchise are allowed). But, you do not need these games to join and roleplay! If you wish, you can post a thread in our out of character / general forum and list as many physical details about your character as you wish. The members of Index will happily try and make a character for you, and you can choose which one you feel best fits your vision.

AVATARS: Avatars should display your characters face clearly and should be at least 200 pixels tall, and 200 pixels wide.

THREADING & POSTING: When threading with multiple characters, it is important that you post only when it is your turn. This can be acheived by taking note of who has posted before you, and remember you are to always post after them. If you were the thread starter, then it is your turn after the final person has joined your thread.

When creating a thread you are required to place a tag before the title. Here are a list of types of thread you can create and how to tag each one:

[Open] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, with no limit on the number of characters.
[Open - #] Anyone is welcome to join your thread, but there is a limit on the number of characters who can join. Replace the # with how many extra characters you will allow to join your thread.
[Private] Only specific characters can join your thread.
[Closed] This tag should be used for threads that only involve your character.

ACTIVITY: To keep threads moving, people are encouraged to post within three days when it is their turn. If you do not post within three days, and you have not asked people to wait for you, it is possible you will be skipped. Keep in mind this is just a suggestion. While we'd love for everyone to be active every day, we understand that real life and other hobbies are just as important, if not more. We want you to be active because you want to be, not because a rule is telling you to be.

MATURITY RATING: Public threads should all be PG. If roleplayers above the age of 18 wish to post content that could be could be considered graphic then it should be hidden from view using the [hide] [/hide] code, which will enable only those in the threads and administrators to view the content.

[Closed] Ven Aquí

[Closed] Ven Aquí

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] Ven Aquí

Vincent Sawyer Byrne | Wolf; Pack Master/Alpha

Posted on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:12 am

Thread Details

Streets | Post Rain | June 2nd, middle of the night.

It was dark. I had just left Peyton's, and I was working overtime to try and figure out where the fuck I was even going. I couldn't go to One Shot, home sounded fucking miserable, and I didn't want to go to the den for the same reason I didn't want to head to the dive. Wolves. So where the fuck was I even going? The only place I wanted to go was the same fucking place I had just left. And I couldn't go there, so what the fuck was I to do? I did the only thing I could, I just fucking drove in circles. I'd gone through the same fucking stoplight at least six times before I realized the van behind me, in the distance, had done exactly the same fucking thing. What the fuck is this schmuck doing? It was as I was speaking those words, when I realized something. Was I being followed?

And just like that I watched it pull off into an empty parking lot. Like the driver fucking heard me, like they fucking knew I had caught on. It must have been the combination of everything. I was so fucking angry for leaving, I was so fucking angry for wiping things that I didn't have the power to recover from her memory. I was so fucking angry for feeling so fucking angry and that made me even more fucking angry. I spun around in my truck and pulled into the same parking lot just as someone was getting out of the side of the van. All I saw was the top of their head, and at that point, I put all of my focus into parking, and getting out. I didn't even take my keys out of the ignition or close my door. My feet quickly carried me to the van and I opened the drivers door, seeing a man in a suit.

That was all I needed to completely lose it. I reached forward and gripped him by his collar to pull him out of the vehicle and threw him to the ground. Why the fuck are you following me?! Isn't the goddamned leach in my wrist enough?! I kicked him so hard in the stomach I nearly fell over. An action that had my head turning to the side as the sound of footsteps passed me.

My jaw dropped.

I stumbled over my feet, refusing to take my eyes off of the person I was staring at, and still, intently focused on her I used my hands to practically crawl after her before I could manage to get back on my damned feet again. I was short of breath, even when I spoke it almost came out as a swift whisper, Mamá? She kept walking, Ven Aquí! Ven Aquí! I rushed after her, the volume of my voice finally making her turn around. She placed her hands over her mouth and nose. Soy yo! Tu chico! Vincente! My pace had slowed, but I was walking towards her, I had no fucking idea what to even think. I didn't know if I was happy, sad, angry, or... I didn't know what to even fucking say beyond what I had.

Her hands dropped, but only low enough to sit cradled in one another below her chin. I knew that look too, I knew she was about to cry. ''Mi hijo...'' I wish I could have stopped time right there. I wish I could have prevented what happened next from fucking happening but I couldn't. I nearly smiled, but I didn't have the chance. I already saw the streaks of crimson starting to flow from her eyes, and mine widened as I took a step back. Tu eres... My feet were already pushing me towards my truck, but I refused to turn my back on her. Vampiro?! It was all I could say, and this time she was rushing towards me but I was already in my truck and pulling out before she could reach me.

The only sound I could hear was my rapid breath, and the only thing I could see as I was backing out was her shouting something at me, it looked as if she was pleading but the sight of her fanged mouth made me turn my head away. I couldn't fucking look at her.

Translation:
Ven Aquí! Ven Aquí! --- Come back! Come back!
Soy yo! Tu chico! Vincente! --- It's me! Your boy! Vincent!
Mi hijo... --- My son...
Tu eres... Vampiro?! --- You are... Vampire?

#VinSolo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Index is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Site Designed and Coded by Evie.
Administrator & Founder: Evie.

Forum Statistics